Last Human in a Furry World

By pikachukid2020

⚠️warning - tons of gore and blood in this book so ya.. Brian was ranked Corporal and served the military for... More

The Awakening
Nothing is as it Seems?
An easy warmup
New armour?
Secure and Join?
Great Start...
Rescue mission
a tournament
learn about the past.
they have come..
Infiltrate the Compound
Infiltrating The Compound pt.2
Information and Memories
It Already begins.
disgusting.
Why Would They do this..
Onslaught
The Battle Contiues
The Struggle is Real.
Life Sucks
What If?
Alot is Going on..
What a Pain in my Ass
What a Pain in my Ass pt.2
Calm Before The Storm
Calm Before The Storm part.2
The End of The Line.
Epilogue

When Day Breaks..

452 9 5
By pikachukid2020

Ashley POV(the day after Brian's rampage)

Ashley: have you finished?

Scientist: almost ma'am the prototype is almost complete.

Ashley: good and send it immediately to the human.

Scientist: understood.

Zoey POV(present day)

It's been two day since Brian has been put out of commission as the other day a few dragons appeared at base and wishes to speak to Brian but the commander told them they will have to wait I'm sure the serum Brian was given helps with his recovery.

Brian POV

I slowly wake up with throbbing headache as I groaned as I couldn't move my arms as I see them in casts as 2 doctors walked in with those things that cuts off casts.

Doctor: ah! I see you are awake Brian! That is good to see!

Brian: doc how long have I been out?

Doctor: exactly 2 days

I nodded as they sat down and began cutting the cast, once they where removed the doctors doing their jobs they told me to move my arms just to make sure there isn't any pain etc. After that they let me leave, As I was about to exit I saw the commander at the entrance as I approched him.

Brian: is there something you need commander?

David: yes we have some visitors who wishes to speak with you.

Brian: lead the way commander.

He nodded as I began walking as I followed close behind as we entered a room type thing as there was 3 dragons in the room as they turned their attention to us as they stand.

David: good evening I have brought the person you wished to speak with.

Dragon 1: thank you commander

And with that David turned around patting my shoulder as he left the room as I stood there as it was sorta an awkward silence.

Sanzo: I'm sanzo that's Lawrence..

Brian: doesn't sound like the law

Lawrence: dude really?

*take 2*

Sanzo: I'm sanzo that's Lawrence and Bill

Brian: bill nye the science guy?!

Bill: oh my fucking God..

*Take 17*

Sanzo: and Bill.

Brian: and I'm Brian even though you guys probably know who I am.

I replied grabbing a chair and sitting down infront of the group.

Brian: so what brings you 3 here?

Bill: during the war one of my ancestors had found a scared child in a building in a city that was destroyed and they where ordered to sweep the area that's when she found him and she decided to take him as her own leaving the rebel she was in and moved to Canada. Where she lived there with the child but years later he died from cancer and that was when the rebel arrived killing both anthro and human.

Brian: interesting but still that doesn't have anything to do with you 3 appearing here.

Bill: we want to help stop this war.

Suddenly was then a impact in the ground as all of us got up but I instantly dashed for the door as I left the building seeing a suit in pure white as it seemed to be equipped with a machine gun aiming right at me.

(not mine :) )

Reaper appeared as I looked at him. Seeing the suit opened as I climbed in willingly as the suit closed and hearing the gun start up as the helmet just covered my head as the bullets began firing not doing any damage to the Armour.

Reaper: are you ready?

Brian: ya I guess...

We revved our gun up as It began firing 70 bullets a second as it shredded the suit like paper mache as it was setted ablaze as we stopped firing watching the suit burn.

Brian: .....

I just kept quiet mostly as I knew they where trying to recreate the Armour.

*timeskip*

David was sending Alpha team, a few special ops and soldiers to France as the United Kingdom was pushing France back we loaded up supplies, and alot of first aid in a huge cargo plane along with a 2 tanks and the all of my armour as the commander wanted me to bring them along.

I was deep in thought my mind flashing to when I went on a rampage when I heard they where kidnapping young felines for there dirty desires.

Reaper: Brian are you ok?

Brian: no...

Reaper: what's the matter then?

Brian: myself.. after I went of a rampage I just feel dreadful now I just wish I don't keep this feeling with me during the battles we have as it wouldn't be so good for me...

Reaper: ya just try and think of good things alright?

Brian: will do...

Kathy POV

My squad, alpha team, and the other special ops where chatting to each other because who wouldn't when your in a plane a hundred miles in the air.

Spec ops 6: Brian doesn't seem to be like himself now after he recovered...

Lucas: I think it might've been from the rampage he went on..

Silver: I have to agree on that because he basically single handedly took an entire army down.

Spec ops 8: from what I heard from troops who where sent out to scanned the area saw so many bodies either decapitated, sliced into 2, split down the middle or had their face flat as a Pancake.

Pepper: so do we agree that he's a monster?

Lucas: Pepper when will you shut the fuck up about that he's definitely been through something to make him like this we just don't know yet.

Pepper just rolls her eyes and scoffs getting up and walking in a different direction.

*timeskip*

Brian POV

I woke up from a nightmare killing everyone who believed that I wasn't just some heartless monster my heart pounding rapidly as I took some shaky breaths feeling my arms and hands shake alot as I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I felt like I couldn't hold it back letting the tears roll down my cheek.

*another timeskip*

There was a Loud beeping sound as I looked up seeing the red light as everyone was in the bay and getting their things ready the doors opening as Zoey approched me with my main amour I use as I got up and got myself comfortable in the suit before enclosing myself to the suit, another loud buzz came as it turned to a green light as Chad, Elite, Reaper, and Destroyer all did some type of trick as everyone cheered then all of then started chanting my name as I looked at everyone confused.

Lucas: DO A FLIP!!!

I heard Lucas yell something popped in my head as I smiled as I turned my backs to them as I ran towards the exit jumping to early doing a flip landing on my stomach as I slid off the exit into the air as I heard everyone yelling oooo as laughed lightening the mood a bit.

Brian: Zoey! Scan the area and give me a report!

Zoey: we are landing in the city of Calais currently the U.K are pushing France armies back and rapidly, currently France is trying to hold their position halfway into the city from the beach.

Brian: Chad, Elite, Reaper, Destroyer! Where are landing?!

Chad: I am landing west of town smell with everyone else

Brian: alright! Try heading east towards the beach as you should be able to hear gunfire in the distance.

Elite: understood.

I look out to the west as I see several clouds of dusts appear in the air as I look at where I am landing I was landing on the line where France is trying to hold.

Chad POV

As we all landed we scanned the area, as the area was completely deserted with cars everywhere besides the ones we crushed with our feet.

Elite: we should hurry to the battlefield!

We all nodded and slowly made our way down the evacuate road cars left abandoned as some of the building around us in rubble probably from an air strike as there was a couple of bodies dead on tbe ground as we continued walking hearing the gunfire and explosions in the distance, we continued walking making sure to hear anything around us just incase if someone was left behind.

Brian POV

I had already landed which did scare the soldiers I landed next too as I reassured them I was here to help as they calmed down a little.

France soldier:[French] oh thank God the black fang comes to save us!

Brian: what's is the status on the fight?

France soldier:[French] we are having heavy casualties on our side as we and pushing us back we don't know how much longer we can hold out for!

Brian: don't worry just leave it to me.

I replied as I stood up grabbing my bow as I walked out of cover of the building as I could see several U.K soldiers on the other side as they noticed me and began firing as usual it doesn't do anything, grabbing a arrow placing it on the string drawing it back aiming it 45° in the air firing it, as the arrow went high up into the air landing in one of the soldiers head killing him instantly. As I fired a couple more times only managing killing 4 more the rest missed running out of arrows for my bow I retracted the bow attaching it to my thigh again unsheathing my katanas as I began Naruto running towards them as I went top speed charging as they tried retreating but I didn't let the happen as I lunged at one driving the blade into the back of the skull as I did a flip over the corpse as the blade guided the corpse to the floor throwing my other katana at another hitting him in the shoulder blade, taking the katana out of the skull of dead corpse I unsheathed my 3rd katana charging at 2 more piercing them both through the heart as I released my katana grabbing a kunai throwing it at the last soldier trying to run it hit him in the calf throwing another kunai as it hit the soldier in the head killing them instantly as I retrieved my katanas and kunais as I hear the  engines of tanks looking up I see 3 tanks pointing their barrels right at me, before I could do anything all 3 shots made impact as it blew up a couple of cars around me as I was sent flying back into a car. Till all three where ripped to shredded into peices exploding as Chad and the others appeared.

Chad: need help there?

Brian: ya..

Chad then pulls me out of the car as he placed me down, as the platoon arrived.

Lucas: Brian we managed to clear the south side!

Brian: alright let's move north then!

Me and the other power suits where infront of everyone so they aren't killed. As there was a huge platoon dead ahead as both me and Chad began charging as we desemated the force along with everyone's help.

*hours later*

Nightfall was close as we had the remaining troops retreat but they weren't done yet apparently as as the next thing you hear the fire of a Destroyer ship.

Brian: GET TO COVER!!

I yelled as everyone ran to cover looking at the other Destroyer as there was big explosions everywhere he nodded as he power jumped up into the air to a low building and parkoured to the beach as it was surprising none of the buildings collapse underneath Destroyer as the next thing you know you can see is a large green light in the sky followed by a several large explosions the green soon vanished everyone look vary confused at what just happened as Destroyer came back with his gun steaming. As I motioned everyone to follow as we headed back to the soldiers as they where treating their wounded as it seemed they where definitely having trouble as there was hundred or more wounded.

France soldier:[French] thank you for the help

Brian: no problem, but where are your lieutenants?

French soldier:[French] yes over there.

The soldier pointed to a small tent as I thanked the soldier and approched the tent and entering. There was approximately 5 lieutenants in their as they all turned their attention to me.

Lieutenant: well if it isn't the famous black claw.

Brian: hello lieutenants I have come to see what you have planned for these incoming attacks.

Lieutenant 3: not really we've contacted the US and Canada for help as you guys showed up and Canada is sending soldiers to the far border France with all the casualties we took I don't know how many attacks we can hold back...

Brian: I think we might need to drafy and train those old enough to wield a gun.

Lieutenant 4: are you crazy?!

Brian: YES I AM CRAZY!!

I protested bashing my fist into the table as the table collapsed by the impact, everyone outside the tent seemed to stop what they where doing as the lieutenants seemed to be frightened as I sighed heavily as asked Zoey to take off my helmets as she did as I stared at each lieutenant.

Brian: it's either that or retreat and you and your platoon retreat to the nearest city to assist which could decrease the number of soldiers.

The lieutenants looked at each other before getting into a circle whispering to each other as I stood there arms crossed as I waited for a solid 5 minutes before they came to the conclusion.

Lieutenant: alright we will do it your way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 7
Sukomi used to live in Japan after his mom moved to New York when he was just an infant. After being for a long time on New York, he grew up to be in...
25.4K 316 11
(THIS STORY IS FOR PEOPLE OVER 18!!! THERE WILL BE GORE AND VIOLENCE AND SWEARING!!) Tokyo....A city full of Humans in broad daylight, every human go...
152 13 28
Compilation of stories for the Furry Fandom! From frights to highs, these anthros are not to be messed with! See the fun they have in their neck of t...
13.9K 337 11
Ekura no longer works on this book, nothing happened i just didn't want to add unnecessary work for him, regardless you should still follow him! :] [...