Code Lyoko Fanmade Episodes

By metalgreymon2

I'm doing some changes to this Story. It'll pretty much be a story full of fanfics of the original series of... More

Distante Memory
Kadic Bombshell 2nd Fanfic

Kadic Bombshell

190 3 3
By metalgreymon2

 What if on episode 85, William ended up dragig Aelita to the Scyphozoa? Let's see how Yumi and Ulrich save their firend now!

This fanfic will start at the point where Jeremy agread to send Aelita to Lyoko, in order to solve the problem with the Activated Towers.

Jeremy: The Activated tower shoul be in the North-West part of the Forest Sector!

Aelita: Gotcha!

Jeremy: Transfer Aelita. Scaner Aelita, Virtualization!

Jeremy Virtualized Aelita to the Forest Sector. Whoops, my mistake, she landed on the Ice Sector.

Aelita: Jeremy; you made a mistake; you sent me to the Ice Sector!

Jeremy: No i didn't make a mistake. I virtualized you in the Forest Sector.(realises something) Oh man we really have a major problem

Jeremy then prosseded to do a Phone call. Back at Kadic, Yumi and Ulrich were having a soda, when Ulrich got a phone call from Jeremy.

Ulrich: Jeremy?... Well he must be with his Iceland icicle...Huh? What? Be right there!(call ends) Odd took Bringa to the factory, and guess what! She twiched the Supercomputer!(sees Sissi) Sissi, you haven't seen Odd, have you?

Sissi: Oh i sure have! He's in the park with my panpal!

Yumi and Ulrich imideatly left. Back on Lyoko, Aelita was using her eabilities to detect any pulsations on the virtual world.

Jeremy: Aelita? How's everything?

Aelita: I don't feel any pulsations, i don't think there's nothing wrong!

Jeremy: Good! I'm gonna bring you back, i don't ike having you on Lyoko all alone! Materelazation, Aelita!

However, Aelita was not devirtualized. Instead, the Supercomputer sent her to the Mountain Sector. This is sure a big mess!

Aelita: Oh no, another major problem! I'm in the Mountain Sector!(spots something) And I'm not alone either...

Two Bloks and two Kankrelats went to Aelita, and imideatly started attacking her. By that time, Yumi and Ulrich had confronted Odd, who sided with Bringa. But then they were called by Jeremy to help Aelita.

Jeremy: Aelita, Yumi and Ulrich are on the way, just hang in there a few more minuts!

Aelita: A few minuts! Sirvieving here is a fraction of seconds!

Aelita attemped to destroy one of the monsters with an Energy Field. However, they jumped out of the way. She fiered anotehr one, and destroyed one Block. Aelita, then activated her wings, but was pushed away, by one of William's skochwaves. The monsters went to attack Again, but William had other plans.

William: Ceasefire!(the monsters stop and William dashes to Aelita) Aelita! At last! Just the two of us!

Jeremy: Aelita, watch out!

Aelta fired one Energy Field at William, who avoided it. She ran away, but William, and the monsters imideatly went after her. As for Yumi and Ulrigh, they were finally in the Scanner Room.

Jeremy: At last, hurry up! Aelita is all alone in the Mountain Sector! 

Yumi: Just one thing, how do you plan on virtualize us there, if the Supercomputer is all buged up?

Jeremy: No idea, but if we don't do nothing, Aelita will be at the mercy of William! And do not get devirtualided! I don't know if i can bring you back with the Super Computer all buged up!

Ulrich: Roger!

Jeremy: Transfer Ulrich! Transfer Yumi! Scanner Ulrich, Scanner Yumi! Virtualization!

The bugged up Super computer sent them to the Desert Sector. Ulrich tried to complain, but Yumi called out that they could have also landed on the Digital Sea.

Jeremy: I can also bring you back and try again!

Yumi: No time, just put us in the right direction!

Jeremy: Right! The Way Tower is to south of your position!

Back on the montains, Aelita was hidding from the monsters. She spoted the edge of the Sector, and thought about reaching Sector 5. When William came in. He pointed his sword at Aelita, who backed away. She was pulled to the entrance of a cave.

William: XANA's finally gonna have your company for good!

Aelita: I can always make the ground disapear uner me, and disapear in the clowds. You can't force me to jump in the Digital Sea!

William: Who said i'd force you?

Aelita: Huh?

William: You're gonna dive on your own!

Jeremy suddenly gor a signal of something. There was another creature behind Aelita, one that would give her the scare of her life.

Jeremy: AELITA THE SCYPHOZOA!

Aelita: GAH!(turns arroud)

Aelita: NOOOOO!!!!!

William: Hahahaha!!!! She's all yours!

The Scyphozoa took hold of Aelita, and imideatly started injecting data on her brain, in an atemp to give XANA control over the Lyoko Guardian.

Jeremy: Yumi, Ulrich, tell me you're at the Way Tower yet!

Ulrich: We're here! How badis the situation!

Jeremy: Catastrofic! The Scyphozoa has got Aelita!

Yumi: William and the Sccyphozoa together?! This is just chaos!

Yumi and Ulrich entered the Way tower, however, by the time they arrived at teh Mountain Sector, the Scyphozoa was pretty much done. William snsed the presence of Yumi and Ulrich.

William: The callvary is in the way! Only to late as usual! Get them!

The monsters went to defeat Yumi and Ulrich. Yumi and Ulrich were almost reaching Aelita, hen the Block and the Kankrelats reached them.

Ulrich: Just what we neaed, a welcoming comite!

Yumi: I'm not in for welcoming today! YAAAAHHHH!!!!

Yumi threw her fans at the Kankrelats, destroying them. Ulrich dashed through the block, destroying him. They went, but the Scyphozoa had Already dropped Aelita.

Yumi: No!

William reach out his hand to Aelita. She looked up, now with the XANA eye, smilled and took his hand. However, a fan cut them short. they looked at Yumi and Ulrich, who were now armed for battle.

Yumi: Seems like William chose himself a girl!

Ulrich: Do we make them kiss or what?

Aelita: How about i make you two disapear!

Aelita fiered an Energy Field at them. They didged it, and Ulrich dashed to William, who brought out his sword, to fight. However, Ulrich's fast attack forced William to back away. Yumi was now avoiding Aelita's Energy Fields, but out of nowere, her arms were frozen in place, and she was stuck to the ground!

Ulrich: Yumi!

Yumi: Argh! Where did that Block come from?

William: Hahahaha! You thought the three monsters from before where the only ones?

Back on the lab, Jeremy was about to fix the supercomputer, when the elevator dor oppened, revealing Odd.

Odd: You guys nead my help?

Jeremy: Odd. You're not exactly welcome here. We're kind of in a mess right now.

Odd: That's ok, we'll deal with my problem later. Now let's go, and help our friends.

Jeremy: .... Okay, but with the Supercomputer all bugged up, there's no way you're gonna land on the exat right spot!

Odd: That's my problem!

Yumi was able to avoide most of attacks. Oone of Aelita's Energy Fields missed her, and destroyed the ice. Yumi imideatly threw her fans at Aelita, who dodged it! Ulrich, to was having problems. William was pushing him to a rock. Ulrich did a very risky move. However, on of his katanas was throwen to the air.

William: Haha! Game over, Ulrich!(stabs Ulrich)

Ulrich: Well if i'm going down, you're going with me!(gets devirtualized)

William was confused, but then he looked up, and saw the Katana comming down. He got devirtualised as well. Yumi's fan destroyed the block, but when they were about to reach Aelita, the posseced guardian used her Creativity power to destroy them!

Yumi: Oh no!

Aelita: Gave over, Yumi!

However, even before she could fire an Energy Field, omething shoot her in the hand. The girls turned to see Odd. Jeremy was finally able to fix the program, and Odd was virtualised only a few feet away from them. Ulrich to was back on Earth, safe and sound.

Odd: Sorry, to ruin the party, princess, but it's time to go home!

Aelita: Good luck with that!

Aelita then materealized a Zweinhander, similar to William's first Zweinhander, on her hand, using her criativity.

Yumi: Since when an she materealize swo-(gets devirtualized)GAH!

Aelita. You're next!

Odd: You think i'm afraid of that icicle of yours!

Odd fired three arrows. Aelita blocked two, but one of them hitted her shoulder. She realised how close to the Digital Sea she was. She jumped of.

Jeremy: NOOOO!!!!

Odd: AELITA!!!!(runs to the edge of the sector) BANZAAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!

Aelita: Huh?(turns arroud and sees Odd) LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!!!!!(throws her sword at Odd)

Odd: LAZER ARROWS!!!!(fires three arrows, but gets devirtualized) GAH!!!!

Jeremy: ODD NO!

However, Aelita wasn't going to far either. The Lazer Arrow fired hitted her, devirtualizing her. Later on, everyone was back on the lab to deal with Odd.

Odd: Well, I know what you're gonna say. I betrayed you and i'm a tottal lame-o, and i should be kicked out of the group.(looks down) And you're right to guys. I should never have showed the Supercomputer to Bringa. It's unforgivable!

Jeremy: Well no. You simply forgot that inside that head of yours there happends to be a brain.

Ulrich: You're not the only one who was lame, we were just to jealous of you.

Yumi: Yeah. We all went a bit to far because of Bringa

Aelita: I forgive you Odd. After all, it was you, who save me from falling to the Digital Sea.

Jeremy: Well, we can't risk Bringa know about the Supercomputer anyway.(presses the Keyboard) Return to the Past now.

Jeremy launched a Return to the past, and it was like nothin gever happend. However, we skip two days after Bringa's arive at Kadic, and she was now leaving.

Odd: Why in the world is she going anyway?

Jeremy: That's actually strange.(sees Sissi) Hey Sissi, wasn't Bringa gonna stay here for four days?

Sissi: Well, let's just say i convined my father to sent her out of town to my cousin's place. She wanted to meet the countryside, so why not!

Odd: I guess for you that a real relief, cause now that Bringa's gone, she can't steal the show!

Sissi: You may not believe it Odd, but it was really a pleasure!(looks at Yumi and Aelita) You know, i sometimes envy you to.

Yumi and Aelita. Mm?

Sissi: Because being surrounded by guys all the time could never happend to you!

Odd: Aww, now that's the Sissi we all love!  How could i flipped over Bringa!(stars chassing Sissi)

Sissi: Ge away from me, weirdo!(runs away)

Odd: Sissi! Sissi, Wait!

Lyoko gang: Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Ulrich(laughing): Uh-oh, Odd's gone Bananas again! We better watch out, guy!

THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
465K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...