He or He (Possessiveness vs...

Von Khans__profession

Hello guys, well many of you love the couple anuseena so i thought to write it. It just a different story... Mehr

Characters
Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 13

767 56 8
Von Khans__profession

Haseena mallik was going to washroom to change but anubhav caged in his arms and pinned her on the wall....

Haseena mallik was shocked and was terrified on his behaviour but he bought some thing infront of her.. And she became shocked and her face became pale...

.

Anubhav was holding the pregnancy kit which she thrown in the dust bin for dumping..

.
Anubhav : apne hamse itni badi baat chupaye..

Haseena : hamm.. Ham.. Woh..

Anubhav : ham woh kya haseena... APNE HAME NAHI BATAYA... AGAR HAME PATA NAHI HOTA TOH AP TOH US BACCHE KI JAAN LELETI...

Haseena : NAHI... Nahi.. Ham aisa nahi karte.. Ham bahut dar gaye the..

By saying this she kneeled down and was crying .. Anubhav also kneeled to her height and took her in his arms and carried to the bed..

They were in each other arms and he was consoling her ...

After good 5 minutes she stopped crying and looked towards him..

Haseena : ham.. Ham yeh bache ko kuch nahi hone de sakte...

Anubhav : hame maaf kardo jaana.. Hame laga ap hamse yeh baad chupana chati hai... Aur ..

He stopped at a once and haseena looked him with tears in her eyes and she shooked her head ...

Anubhav : waise ap ko yeh pata kab chala..

Haseena : hame yeh 1 hafte pehle..

Anubhav : 1 hafta .. Apne hamse chupake galat kiya .. Lekin uski saza ham apko baad mein denge abhi ap aram kare.. Theeke..

Haseena : hmm.. Lekin ap mere liye kuch acha sa banaye ga..

Anubhav : ha zaroor abhi so jao..

By saying this he covered her with blanket and kissed her fore head and locked the bed room door..

He came out form the room by locking it and went to another room for shower...

He took shower and was heading towards kitchen for preparing some thing but the land line phone which is in the hall was ringing...

He took the call and answered it..

Anubhav : hello..

Unknown : hello jai hind anubhav..

Anubhav : jai hind sir.. Apne phone kiya koi zaroori kam ..

Unknown : ha anubhav .. Zara tum video call karna .. Tumhe bahut zaroori baat batani hai..

Anubhav : ji sir.. Abhi karte hai.. Ek shan de..

By saying this he went from stairs to the study room.. He entered the room and locked it ..

He went towards his file desk and removed the blue colour fule and pressed the haseena mallik photo which was kept on the table as a show case..

The file desk divided into two and one door was clearly visible .. He pressed the door handle and the door checked his iris scan and the door was unlocked...

He entered the special room and the closed behind him..

The room was large with a bathroom and boxing ring was present.. And in middle the large table was present with a projector..

He moved towards the table and opened desk and took his phone from there and pressed the on button..

And he connected the phone with laptop and connected to the video call...

The phone was received by a officer who was un mid fifties ... He was wearing the uniform and he was sat on his chair... The back ground on his back was the wall of head quarters with police department symbol .. And also..

Secret agent symbol...

Anubhav : jai hind sir...

Officer : jai hind anubhav .. Kaise ho.. Kaam kaisa chalra hai...

Anubhav : ji sir ham abhi theek hai aur kaam bi ho raha hai..

Officer : umm.. Bahut ache .. Waise miss.Mallik kaise hai.. Aur unhe tum par shak huwa kya...

As the officer asked this he became silent and again he nodded his head..

Anubhav : ji sir.. Miss. Mallik theek hai.. Aur unhe bilkul shak nahi huwa.. Ki ham ANUBHAV HAI AMRIT NAHI...

Officer : good.. Waise ka hai ..
Miss. Mallik.... Woh bahut shatir hai.. Ham jante hai ki ham ne galat kiya hai.. Par wahi hamara ek raasta thi yeh sab karne ke liye...

Anubhav : ji sir.. Hame pata hai.. Wahi hai joh armit ko bahar la sakti hai uske beel se.. Aur haseena ji sir.. Woh soh rahi hai..

Officer : acha.. So rahi hai.. Kafi zyada nahi soti woh.. Lekin kaise tumne use kuch diya hai kya..

Anubhav : nahi sir.. Matlab woh thoda thak jati hai toh thak jati hai..

Officer : aisa kyaa karti hai ki itna thak jati hai..

Anubhav : woh....woh sir..

By saying this he sealed his mouth as he know the reason why she will sleep much but he can't say him...

That... He will always keep her tried with his ministrations in the night and also in day time... And she will be sore for the time and sleep until late..

His ears became red but he composed himself and coughed..

Anubhav : woh sir ham apko sab baad mein batate hai.. Ap bataye ki waha kya hora hai...

Officer : bas jaldi hi woh pakda jayega.. Drugs ne sare sheher ko barbaad kiya tha... Theeke phir ham rakhte hai.. Bad baat karte hai.. Jai hind..

Anubhav : ji theeke sir.. Hame bi lagta hai sab jaldi hi pakde jayenge... Jai hind..

By saying this he shut his laptop and took out his phone and removed the sim and deposited in the dust bin and closed the drawer...

He came out of the room and the door closed and he pressed the photo again.. And the special door closed..

He eyed the photo in which she was wearing a mid skirt was visible.. She was looking gorgeous and cute at the same time..

He kept the photo back and closed the study room and heading towards bed room but he heared some thing from the kitchen and he became alerted ..

He went towards the kitchen and by hiding beside the door he looked inside and was shocked to see haseena ...

.

Anubhav : haseena.. Ap yaha kya karri hai..?

Haseena was shocked to see him and answered in a cute way..

Haseena : ap kaha the ham kabse apko dundh rahe the.. Apne kaha tha ki ap kuch banayenge.. Mujhe bhuk lagi hai.. Aur apne kuch banaya hi nahi..

He smiled and went towards her and back hugged her..

Anubhav : maaf karde hame ham naha rahe the .. Der hogaye .. Abhi ham apke liye pancakes banate hai..

By saying this he took her in his arms and then he kept sat on the kitchen slab..

Anubhav was making the pancakes and haseena was watching him.. They kept in silence..As the pancakes completed he took the honey syrup and added on the pancakes with white cream and berries...

He added the honey on the pancakes and went to take some other things.. But haseena took the honey bottle and was licking it with her fingers..

Anubhav looked towards her and smiled as she was looking less than small child who was having his favourite dish..

She was wearing anubhav shirt which reached upto mid thigh and she was moving her legs as swing.. And the shirt was lifting and he can see her blank lacy panties...

He gulped and cleared his throat.. And went towards her and took the bottle of honey from her.. And she smiled...

He kept the baby hairs behind her ear.. which was blocking his view from the beautiful view...

And observed that as she was licking the honey some of it was attached to her upper lips.. And also on sides..

He took his hands but stopped and took her head in his hands and ket his rough lips on her soft petal lips.. And started chewing and sucking them..

And they forgot the outer world by mingling them selves in their room..

Continue in the next chapter...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Hello guys 😘

hope you liked the chapter 🤩

so what do you think.. 🤔

and i have a small announcement is that i won't update till 6th august guys.. 🥺

iam having my exams from last week and i should be preparing 😞

sooo... sorry my dear readers just wait and i will give you the biggest update 🤩😍..

pray for me my dear readers for my exams. ... don't forget me in your prayers... ☺️

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes 🥺

don't forget to vote,

comment,

share,

follow...

vote me with your love and comment your thoughts...

Target : 50 votes..

Have a good day 😘..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.7K 5.1K 32
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
The Team Von

Fanfiction

6.4K 360 10
Maddam Sir Fan Fiction. I just love the characters of Maddam Sir and have tried exploring them in thus fan fiction. This story starts from the scene...
77.4K 4.5K 33
This starts after mission jeet. Haseena still has feelings for Anubhav but tries to avoid herself from these feelings and pretending to be happy for...
24.7K 1.9K 18
Copyright ©️:Janescripter #Anuseena Fanfiction The story starts from Anubhav and Hassena were alloted for the same Mission. Initially reluctant Hasse...