Playing With The Devil

By DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Completed - Technically
NEW STORIES?!

Chapter 55

210 4 0
By DeadNights24

We stayed huddled together in a silent mess of limbs for another hour. Jesse had kept a rather tight grip on my waist the entire time, almost as if he was afraid of losing either of us. I stretched my back as best I could in the position I was in, and they both shifted on top of me.

"Should probably do dinner?" Jesse grumbled.

"Andrew cooked us something earlier," Aidan said as he turned to look at me. "A shepherd's pie, I think. Said we could reheat it later when we were hungry, so we didn't have to order anything."

"That was sweet of him, baby," I smiled. "I'll send him a text."

Jesse had begun massaging my waist and nuzzling into Aidan's chest. He groaned softly as he pushed himself closer to Aidan. Aidan giggled softly, trying to tilt Jesse's head up.

"What's wrong?" Aidan asked.

"I want to do something," Jesse muttered. "But I don't know if you two are hungry first or not..."

"What did you want to do?" I asked. "I'm not that hungry yet."

"Same with me," Aidan said. "Please look at us?"

Jesse hesitantly looked up. His eyes went between both of us as he steadied his breathing and relaxed.

"I want Gabe to sit in the corner and tell me how to make you moan," Jesse said hesitantly. "I don't want to hear you scream for once... just moan."

"We can do that," Aidan said, looking up at me. "Yeah?"

"Of course," I nodded with a smile. "I only want to know why. We can, even if you don't answer."

"We're always so rough with him," Jesse said. "And I know he enjoys it, hell, I enjoy it, but..."

"But you'd like me to just moan and mewl for once?" Aidan asked. "Instead of getting flashes of that night?"

"...Yeah," he muttered.

"Sit up," I said. "I'll sit on the lounge chair in the corner. Do you mind if I take care of myself while it happens?"

"Oh, of course, you can," Jesse smiles as he sits up.

He helped Aidan move away from me so I could slip my legs off the bed. I stumble over myself, kicking my legs out to get the feeling back, groaning from the pins and needles. I hear them both laughing softly behind me. I raised an eyebrow as I looked at them, growling lowly. They both pout.

"Sorry, Daddy," they said in unison, bursting with laughter afterwards.

"I mean, at least you're both good boys, obedient and learned what to say," I grumbled as I sat myself down in the chair.

Jesse laid Aidan back down onto the mattress, setting a couple of pillows behind him to make him more comfortable. He pulled another pillow down and set it under his hips then waited expectantly for what to do.

"Um..." he swallowed. "I'm ready, Gabe. Tell me what to do."

"You know he could do it too," I said softly. "I could just watch."

"I'll listen to either one of you," Jesse said quickly. "I just figured it'd make Aidan feel better if you told me what to do because you make him feel good and safe."

"I can tell you what to do," Aidan smiled. "Would you like me to be naked?"

"You can keep the skirt and knee-highs on," Jesse said as a blush came to his cheeks. "You look... look sexy in them."

I relaxed into the chair as I watched them. I'd undone my pants and pushed them down enough to let my length out. I wondered how Jesse was going to do, and what effect it might have on him. And then there was Aidan. What was he going to say or do? Aidan played with his fingers shyly. I watched his chest rise and fall lightly. Soon, his hand came up to rest on Jesse's cheek and he pulled him down closer.

"First, you'll need to kiss me," Aidan said against his lips. "As we kiss, do what comes naturally until you're ready to... go further. Then I'll give you your next instruction, okay? Touch my body, explore it. I'll do the same with you. Yeah?"

"Yes... Yes," he stuttered, leaning into Aidan's hand. "I can do that."

"Come on then," Aidan whispered seductively. "Show me how well those lips work with mine."

Jesse mashed his lips to Aidan's. His hands moved over Aidan slowly, taking him in inch by inch. One hand moved up the skirt, massaging Aidan's thigh while the other continued to explore. Their kiss was soft, and tender, despite its initial suddenness. Aidan smiled into the kiss, tilting his head to kiss a little harder. I heard him moan against Jesse's lips. He had a hand resting on the side of Jesse's neck while the other moved down his body.

I pumped myself slowly to stay hard. This was a beautiful view. Jealousy did start to consume me, I wanted to be the one to make him moan from gentle, sensual touches. To make sure he came hard from the softness of me. I'd have to remind myself to do this soon.

Jesse pulled away from the kiss and started pressing his lips down Aidan's neck. Aidan mewled softly, spreading his legs more. His hands came up and lifted Jesse's shirt off him. They looked at each other for a moment before Jesse leaned back down, trailing kisses down Aidan's neck and over his chest.

"Just like that," Aidan moaned softly. "That's so good, Jesse."

He hummed happily, pressing wet kisses all over Aidan's chest. He flicked his tongue over Aidan's nipples, teasing him. Soft moans spilled out of Aidan as he began to roll his hips.

"Jesse," he whimpered. "More, please."

"Oh, God," Jesse groaned as he trailed kisses further down Aidan's body. "Anything you want, please."

Aidan lifted the skirt with one hand while the other trailed through Jesse's hair.

"Press those sweet lips to my pussy and eat me out," Aidan moaned. "Please, please baby, make me moan with those lips and that tongue."

"Fuck," Jesse breathed out.

He moved his head in closer, pressing his lips to Aidan's clit. He swirled his tongue around as Aidan's back arched, his hand tightening around Jesse's hair. Jesse's tongue slid down, pressing into Aidan.

I started pumping myself a little faster, biting my lip. Jesse was eating hungrily, feasting on Aidan. The moans and whimpers were like a symphony to my ears. Even though the jealousy grew, I couldn't help how sexy it fucking looked with Jesse pressed into Aidan's pussy, making him feel good with just his lips.

"A-Ah," Aidan cried out, biting back a scream. "Sorry, still... still sensitive. I'll try to keep it down."

"It's okay," Jesse groaned against Aidan. "Can... Can I turn you over to... um...?"

Jesse's voice dropped off shyly as he pulled back from Aidan. He looked up at him nervously and breathed in as he waited. Aidan bit his lip and nodded. Jesse leaned up and gently flipped Aidan onto his stomach. He took one of the pillows that were originally by Aidan's head and put it under Aidan's hips, elevating Aidan's body further for him.

"I know you can't really hold yourself up, let me know if this hits the right spot," Jesse said quickly as he unzipped the jeans hurriedly.

He pushed the jeans down quickly, along with his underwear and kicked them off to the side. His hands moved over Aidan's arse and down his hips.

"You look so pretty, Aidan," Jesse moaned. "Can... Can I?"

Aidan's own cheeks were flushed red at being in this position. He nodded quickly, however, trying to push himself up a little more for Jesse. I took out my phone with my other hand and started recording. Irene would be upset to miss something gentle.

"Yes, yes, please," Aidan whined softly. "Fuck me, Jesse, please."

Jesse spread Aidan's cheeks slowly and wriggled forward, slowly sliding himself inside Aidan's pussy. He held Aidan's hips as he started to move, rolling his hips with slow, gentle thrusts.

"Lift my hips a little, Jesse," Aidan groaned quietly.

his hands gripped the remaining pillow in front of him. Jesse lifted Aidan's hips as ordered, clearly hitting a new place as Aidan's moans came out louder, his mouth dropping open from the feeling.

"Yes..." he said breathlessly. "There... Right there, Jesse."

Jesse had a smile on his face, his lips parted to let out moans. He kept one hand on Aidan's hip to hold him in place, while the other hand slid up Aidan's back, along his spine. Aidan shivered at the touch, his grip on the pillow tightening.

"Bring a hand around... around," Aidan stuttered through his words. "Touch me, please. You feel so good, Jesse."

"Yes... Yes," Jesse moaned as he listened to Aidan's sweet words.

The hand that was trailing Aidan's back came down and slid around his body. Jesse began teasing Aidan's clit as he moved a little faster. He kept his thrusts gentle still, hitting Aidan's sweet spot on repeat.

"Lean down here, Jesse," Aidan moaned.

Jesse leaned down so his head was near Aidan's, listening intently to his next instructions.

"Moan in my ear, show me how much you enjoy me," Aidan mewled. "Please, Jesse."

Jesse faltered for a moment, chewing his bottom lip as he thought. Aidan whined softly from the lack of stimulation. Jesse's movements had completely stopped, and he looked between us for guidance.

"J-Jesse?" Aidan whimpered. "Please, I want to hear you. I need to hear you."

"You can do it, Jesse," I whispered. "He wants to enjoy you fully. Let him feel, hear, see, just how much you care."

Jesse closed his eyes and began to move again. His teasing over Aidan's clit became a gentle massage in a circular motion, causing Aidan to dip his back and moan once again. Jesse kept his face near Aidan's ear, moaning softly with each thrust.

"You feel good, Aidan," Jesse groaned. "So, so good, so wet for me."

"Yes, yes," Aidan moaned louder. "Feels good, so good."

I shifted on my chair as I continued to watch them. My pumps had become rougher. I kept my grunts and moans to myself. I only wanted them to enjoy this between them, even though Aidan glanced at me every so often. He looked to be enjoying this distance, teasing me with how much he was loving someone else while I watched.

"A-Ah!" Aidan moaned. "Close. So close, Jesse, please."

Jesse gently nipped at Aidan's ear. "Me too. You've been so good, cum for me."

Aidan's legs shook as his orgasm began. His clutch on the pillow tightened. Jesse's own legs became unsteady as he thrust in once more, releasing himself deep inside Aidan. Fuck, that was sexy. I want to fuck him like that, I want him to experience me from every angle. Soft, delicate, gentle.

Jesse gently slid out of Aidan and lowered his hips to the pillows. I turned the recording off to let them have a moment together. He hummed softly as his hand slid over Aidan's body, smiling at the contact. Aidan relaxed under Jesse, light whimpers still slipping past his lips.

"Gabriel need help?" Aidan mewled.

Jesse turned his head to me, biting his lip. "Do you... Maybe, I mean, need... need help?"

"If either of you wants to help, sure," I grunted, freeing my length from my hand.

Jesse slipped off the bed and then lifted Aidan up in his hands. He brought Aidan over to me, sitting him to the side of me while he kneeled down in between my legs.

"Are you both sure about this? I asked. "You were having an intimate moment. That you both needed."

"We want to help you, just as you've helped us, Gabriel," Aidan hummed in my ear. "Kiss me, while Jesse takes care of your needs."

"I promise, we're comfortable and want to do this, Gabe," Jesse said as he smiled up at me.

"You're both very good boys, you know that?" I replied.

"Yes," Aidan said as I felt his lips pressing over my cheek and jawline.

"Mhm, of course," Jesse answered as his lips pressed to my cock.

I let out a low groan of pleasure. An arm went around Aidan's body, pulling him closer to me as our lips connected. My other hand was gently set on top of Jesse's head as he took me into his mouth and started working his magic on me.

Jesse's moans vibrated over my length. I moaned against Aidan's lips and felt his lips part slowly. I parted my own lips only to feel his tongue push by. I felt his hand come up and rest on the side of my neck as I kissed him harder, his tongue tangling with mine.

I grunted lowly, forcing my tongue into his mouth. He groaned against my lips, nipping lightly at my tongue. I pulled away as I brought a hand down against his arse. He yelped softly, looking at me innocently from hooded eyes.

"Naughty," I growled. "Look at how good Jesse's being, baby, don't you want to make me feel good like him?"

"Gabe..." Aidan pouted. "I didn't do anything."

"Watch your mouth," I warned. "Lies won't be allowed here."

"But Gabriel," he frowned playfully. "I was kissing you..."

Jesse was looking up at us with wide eyes. He was attempting not to laugh, though with his lips wrapped around my cock still, it would have made things hard for him. I gently pulled his head up and I watched him drool.

"What did Aidan do wrong, sweetheart?" I asked.

"He tried to assert dominance, Gabe," Jesse breathed out. "He should know his place like I do."

"Good boy," I chuckled, running my fingers through Jesse's hair. "Hear that?"

"I hear the words of a traitor," Aidan grumbled playfully as he stared Jesse down.

Jesse gave him a smile. "I'm being good."

Aidan huffed, crossing his arms over his chest cutely.

"I think we should edge him again," I said coolly. "Don't you think, Jesse?"

"Wait, what?" Aidan asked, quickly turning his head to me.

"I think it'd show him his place just like last time," Jesse grinned. "Would you like that, Aidan?"

"Do you two even have the stamina for that?" Aidan asked hopefully.

"Who says we need the stamina for it?" I questioned in reply. "I can set up toys to edge you all night, I can tie you to the bed and Jesse and I can take turns using you until you're begging for release through the entire night."

Aidan's cheeks flushed darkly. His eyes went between the both of us and nodded slowly. He was starting to shrink himself down, make himself look smaller than he is. Shy, innocent.

"Yes... Yes, please," he answered softly. "I... I wouldn't mind... tapping out of my brain for a while."

"Tell us what you want," I said, softening my tone. "It's still a damn punishment, but we'll do what you want."

Jesse leaned forward to look up into Aidan's eyes.

"Come on, sweetheart," Jesse coaxed.

"Tie me to the bed," Aidan said, his hands going up to his cheeks to hide them. "And uh... And... G-Gabe can... can set up something to keep me... me stimulated... and you... you can both take turns throughout the night."

"You want to eat first?" I asked softly.

"I'm not that hungry right now," he shook his head. "Andrew made a huge lunch for me, so I'll be okay until much later."

"Go eat, Jesse," I suggested. "I'll set the Little One up."

"Okay, Gabe," Jesse hummed as he stood up. "Want me to reheat any for you?"

"Please," I smirked. "I'll be using our little fucktoy here and then coming out to eat with you."

"Gabe..." Aidan pouted. "You're going to leave me in here?"

"We'll keep the door open, we'll be able to hear you," I chuckled. "Begging, whimpering, moaning. It'll turn us on so much we'll want to use you again."

Jesse bit his lip, groaning as he left the room. I chuckled at his response and lifted Aidan up, kicking my pants off me so I wouldn't trip. I carried him to the bed and laid him down on it, moving the pillows out of my way.

"Are you going to make me feel good, Gabriel?" Aidan asked.

"Very good, baby," I answered, looking at him curiously. "What's wrong?"

"The reporters and journalists really got to me today," he said. "Andrew and Lewis distracted me the best they could. It's why my phone was in the kitchen. They took it from me and let me do little setups and pictures for you both. Right now, I want to lose myself to you and Jesse, to be mindless and broken for you to mould into the perfect, obedient, Little One."

"Thank you for telling me where your mind's at, baby," I replied, running my fingers through his hair. "Let's get you set up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 214K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
1.2K 12 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
79K 3.8K 37
Clay is traumatised by his past and becomes cold and emotionless, hurting himself to feel something while his life is filled with emptiness. His pare...
91.2K 1.3K 39
Rebecca has just started at her new job, TEI. She meets new people and learns new things. She even meets a dreamy man along the way, but... She has b...