Can't I go back to being ordi...

Bởi Horikemo

Y/n is a pretty ordinary guy he's only 21 so not too old, yeah he's one of the most popular youtubers and str... Xem Thêm

Introductions/Info
Chapter 1 - humble beginnings
Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !
Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends
Chapter 4 - there's still more !?
Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation
Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories
Chapter 7 - the decision
Chapter 8 - a love what ?
Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?
Chapter 10 - when voices clash
Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"
Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?
Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm
Chapter 15 - stage fright
Chapter 16 - bad timing
Chapter 17 - just what are you up to ?
Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest
Chapter 19 - the truth is hard to swallow
Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?
Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles
Chapter 22 - always by your side...
Chapter 23 - from me... to me
Chapter 24 - final dance
END - the person I love is...
??? - it's elementary, my dear.
Closing thoughts - Horikemo ranting !
Bonus - it always was just an act after all
Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?
25k reader special - QNA !

Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person

1.2K 30 117
Bởi Horikemo

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers, have you been doing well ?"

He laughs and grabs something from under his desk.

Horikemo: "You know I'm not even sure how many people read these small parts at the start and end, although I don't need to make them or well, I'm sure not a lot of people really read/enjoy reading them I still make them, because... well I think it's nice to talk to the people that support your work !"

Horikemo: "Ah there I go rambling on again, anyways as for the object to decorate this lovely room of ours today we have..."

He puts a miniature telescope on the table and smiles.

Horikemo: "It's amazing how small the stars are from here, yet they always shine so bright, really could make you think about yourself,  everyone starts off small, we'll never be popular if we don't start off somewhere !"

Horikemo: "Of course it can take one more time to reach the same popularity as someone else who may have gotten it in half the time that you took, but in the end, popularity isn't everything, the more important part is that you enjoy what you do and even if it's just one person, even if you can make just one person genuinely laugh and smile at what you do, it's worth it right ?"

He laughs and shakes his head.

Horikemo: "Sorry, sorry I was getting a little too sentimental there haha !"

Horikemo: "Now then as usual, I hope your day has been going good or maybe it has been a great day already ?"

Horikemo: "Other than that, remember to stay hydrated and as usual I hope you enjoy this chapter !"

*On the same rooftop from just a few hours ago, at 5 am:*

"Time" sighs, while looking up at the stars, waiting for whoever they could be meeting at this late of an hour.

???: "Yo, sorry for callin' ya out so late at night again mate."

Turning around "Time" sees a hooded figure approaching them while waving.

Time: "Well you certainly have my piqued my curiosity to say the least."

Stepping out in the light they keep their hood up, not wanting to be fully recognizable by any outsider or spectator who may be watching over them.

???: "Yeah, sorry, sorry, I just didn't get 'nough time cause of his sleep schedule I tell ya man !"

???: "That dude took an hour or two just to sleep next to this girl he doesn't even like romantically !"

???: "Such an curious' guy, I ain't even capping bro."

"Time" stares at them, unresponding and unmoving, waiting for them to finish their "therapy" session.

???: "Listen' I really ain't happy 'bout bein' stuck with him either aight ?"

???: "But like bruhh, the amount of chaos I saw from him today, I tell ya it's amazin', 'to say the least' as ya would say."

Time: "Please don't drag the way I talk down to the way you talk, as if we're so similar."

???: "Pahaha, I ain't draggin' down that trash, ya know, it already is so fuckin' low, so why don'tcha go ahead recycle it eh ?"

"Time" sighs and crosses their arms, leaning against the railing behind them.

Time: "Get to the point already, what do you want from me ?"

???: "Jeez, talk about cranky, but nothin' much really, I've just wanted to tell ya some good news and ask a question or two."

Time: "I'm listening."

???: "I've been goin' through the kids memories, so I'm curious... were ya the reason for a lotta this shit ?"

"Time" laughs having to hold their mask down so they don't accidentally show their face, finding themselves doing this for around 20 seconds until they finally calm down.

Time: "What's it to you anyways, don't you plan on taking control of his body either way ?"

???: "Yeah, yeah, but ya know, I want him to have a good time while he still can, ya never know just when I'll be able to take full control of him... haha that's a lie, of course I already know when I can !"

???: "But I'm assumin' ya were the cause that made everythin' in his life snowball eh ?"

Time: "What do you mean by that ?"

???: "The 'accident' where he lost his dad, were ya the cause of that mate ?"

Time doesn't respond and instead just stares at him, well as best as you can stare at someone while wearing a mask.

???: "Bruhh, no response, aight Imma take ya dead silence as a 'yes' then and all I gotta say to that is..."

The person in front of "Time" smiles and stares at them, unblinking.

???: "If the kid ever found out that ya were the cause of that... there'd be no god that can stop him from beatin' ya to a pulp, nah not even that, he'd straight up kill ya."

Time: "I'm not scared of him in the slightest, but I do have to ask, why do you call him a 'kid' ?

???: "Well he's only 21 ain't he, to me that's just a kid pahahaha !"

Time: "I see, now back on a more important topic, how does all this possession stuff work anyway ?"

???: "I'll try and explain so ya can understand it, I have my own body in the underworld, it's reciding somewhere at home, dunno where, don't care to be honest anyways, when he showed more raw chaos than ever, I just took my chance and went into his consciousness, pretty simple if ya ask me."

???: "And what do you exactly need to do to take full control of, well his body ?"

???: "Well, that's the neat part, ya lil' stunt of attemptin' to blow him up let his guard down 'nough for me to be able to take control tomorrow !"

Time: "That's quite soon, although he seemed quite composed from the outside if you ask me."

???: "Well he ain't, deep down he's been havin' eternal fights with himself if he wants to leave or nah haha !"

Time: "So you're saying we can execute our plan soon, right Tatemoyo ?"

Tatemoyo: "Man, revealin' my identity to the readers already, couldn't ya have waited a bit more eh ?

"Time" doesn't say anything and instead lightly shrugs with their shoulders.

Tatemoyo: "Well, Time, Timeronii, mah friend !"

Time: "Do not call me 'Timeronii', I have nothing to do with her and you know this."

Tatemoyo: "Bruhhh loosen up will ya, but ya know I didn't actually know that, ya neva bothered explainin' much about ya backstory to me dork."

Tatemoyo: "So, hey why don'tcha take this chance and tell me a bit more 'bout ya, howbout it ?"

Time: "Why would I waste my time on something so pointless ?"

Time: "You do not need to know more about me other than what I want, so I'll be taking my leave now."

Tatemoyo smiles and lowers his head.

Tatemoyo: "Nah, that's the point ya see, tellin' me a lil' bit more 'bout ya isn't pointless in the slightest mate."

Tatemoyo: "I get to learn somethin' more about ya and yo learned somethin' more about me already, we got similar goals ain't that right ?"

Tatemoyo: "I forgive ya for tryin' to blow him up aight, like I said already it worked out in our favor, but if we'll be workin' togetha ya better talk to me a lil bit, ya know, actually get to know each other like actual friends ?"

Time doesn't move, unsure of what to think of the words Tatemoyo just said.

Time: "...Friends huh ?"

Tatemoyo: "Yep, that's what we are ain't we ?"

Tatemoyo holds out his hand, waiting for Time to shake it as a sign of that they trust each other.

Time: "It's been quite some time since someone with sincerity called me their friend..."

Time stares at their hands which are covered in black leather gloves and then looks back up at Tatemoyo, proceeding to shake his hand.

Tatemoyo: "Ayy, look at ya go, finally startin' to trust me eh ?"

Time: "Do not get me wrong, we're working for the same goal aren't we ?"

Time: "You want to take control of him and I simply don't want him to interfere with my plans."

Tatemoyo rolls his eyes and lets out a annoyed sigh.

Tatemoyo: "Seriously mate, loosen up will ya, it's like I'm talkin' to a rock, someone just void of any and all emotions, jeez."

Tatemoyo sheepishly smiles and rubs the back of his head.

Tatemoyo: "Though I gotta congratulate ya on changin' topic so naturally, ya completely threw me for a loop there haha !"

"Time" doesn't respond and just looks around, trying to see if anything may be watching them.

Tatemoyo: "Well, ya don't wanna see me anymore it seems eh, so I'll be leavin', but don't miss me too much now, I'll be visitin' you soon again !"

Tatemoyo: "Oh and next time ya won't be able to distract me, I'll get my answers soon pahaha !"

Tatemoyo waves at them while walking away, leaving "Time" alone once again.

Time: "*sigh* I simply will never understand his way of thinking, it just is so... I do not know how to explain it."

*POV Y/n:*

Waking up exhausted I look over to my left to see that Polka is still asleep.

'Chaos damn I feel like I barely got any fucking rest...'

Sighing I get out of bed and quickly get dressed before she wakes up, not wanting to cause an awkward scenario.

Tatemoyo: "Good mornin' Y/n !"

Yawning I walk over to the living room and stare out the window for a bit before answering Tatemoyo.

Y/n: "Good morning to you too Yametemoyo."

Tatemoyo: "Ya seem a lil' tired, sure ya don't wanna rest up a bit more eh ?"

Y/n: "Nah, I'm good, I appreciate the concern though."

Tatemoyo: "If ya say so, now what will ya be doin' ?"

Y/n: "Well I actually have quite a few things to do to today, I have to buy new clothes, then get an entire set up again, all the essentials for Kazo and probably more, though the important things at the moment are really just the clothing and Kazo part, I could just start streaming again when I have my own room, although I could do some streams outside, sort of like a vlog or just some sort of challenge video with the other members..."

Thinking to myself I come up with a great idea and snap my fingers.

Y/n: "I'll go ask some of the members if they wanna participate doing whatever sort of crazy fucking idea I come up with haha."

Tatemoyo: "Just how crazy are ya willin' to go eh master ?"

Y/n: "That's a question I refuse to answer without my lawyer by my side."

Tatemoyo "Ayo, what does that mean !?"

I laugh it off and stop when I loose myself in my thoughts again.

'Actually it might make more sense to do that another time, after I've finished getting everything I need and getting settled in for the time being.'

Sighing I walk out the front door making sure I have everything such as my keys, a method of payment, etc.

Y/n: "Well, off we go Yametemoyo, a... 'fun' day of having to buy a lot of things..."

Tatemoyo: "I'm boutta fall asleep here mate, haha !"

( While Y/n is out to, well get what he needs we'll be watching someone else ! )

*Third person POV at ???:* 

The person in question is laying on their couch, a few empty bottles of Lamy booze, clearly more than just drunk, perhaps under the influence of something else at it too.

Amelia: "*hic* Number one deeetective frmm *hic* holomyynttt Amelia Waaaaaaatsonnnnn !!"

Someone quietly opens the door and leans against the couch sighing.

Gura: "Hey Ame, I see you've been drinking again..."

Ame: "Pfft, whaddyaaaa meaaaannn ?"

Gura: "And I can see a empty syringe on the floor too !"

Gura: "I thought my room was messy, but you're something else."

Amelia doesn't say anything and instead just stares up at the ceiling.

Gura: "..."

Gura: "Kronii is worried about you, you know ?"

Still confused at the situation Amelia just laughs and closes her eyes.

Gura. "She may not show it, but she really is, now then where is..."

Gura sighs and looks around, spotting a case in the corner of the room behind her.

Gura: "I told you stop hiding this Watson !"

With a slight frown she drags out the case and opens it, finding inside of it multiple syringes all a dark green color, each of them labeled with a different letter or such, but in the way they're sorted it just seems random.

Gura: "And everyone says I'm smol brain...

She takes out a syringe from the case with the label "A" and approaches the exaggerated drunk.

Gura: "Ame, I'm gonna inject you with the usual, are you fine with that ?"

Amelia: "*hic* The whaaat ??"

Gura: "That's all I needed to hear, now sit still Watson !"

Amelia: "Weee *hic* eee !"

She rolls of the couch causing Gura to look over, only to see she fell off, barely missing the table next to her, causing Gura to sigh in relief and grab a bottle of disinfectant and a small cloth.

Gura: "You probably don't understand what I'm even doing for you almost every day, do you ?"

Amelia doesn't respond and just giggles to herself, while Gura does her best to hoist her up and lay her down on the couch.

Gura: "It'll be cold for a second and then you'll feel a light sting, okay Watson ?"

Amelia still doesn't respond and just blinks out of rhythm with each eye.

Gura: "Yikes, it's worse than ever-"

She open the bottle of disinfectant and sprays a bit on the cloth, rubbing it on Ame's neck, putting both the cloth and bottle away after it.

Gura: "It'll be over soon and you'll sober up in around 3 minutes, okay Ame ?"

Amelia: "...*hic*"

Gura gently inserts the syringe into the spot she had just disinfected, waiting until all the liquid goes into her body, then taking the empty syringe slowly and gently out again, putting it back in the case once again, which she this time puts into the open.

Gura: "Alright, now we play the waiting game !"

She turns around and takes a seat on one of those single seater sofa chairs, it's color being the same shade of blue that matches her outfit.

Gura: "Hmm I wonder what Y/n is up to right now ?"

Amelia slowly stops having hickups and rubs her head, clearly hangover from whatever she was going through.

Amelia: "Ughh... Gura can you grab the bottle of painkillers on the counter please ?"

Gura: "Oh nyo, it seems I'm unable to move Watson !"

Amelia: "Haha very funny, now seriously please grab the fucking painkillers..."

Noticing how serious Amelia is being Gura stands up and quickly grabs the bottle of painkillers and gets a glass of water too.

Gura: "Hey Watson ?"

Amelia: "Yeah... what is Gura ?"

Gura sets down the bottle of painkillers and the glass of water in front of Amelia, who smiles for a second before opening the small bottle.

Gura: "*sigh* What... what got you this worked up again ?"

She takes the painkillers, chugging water for a few seconds until she sets down the glass while smiling.

Amelia: "Haha, what do you mean Gura ?"

Gura: "You fully well know what I mean..."

Amelia stops smiling and looks at Gura with tears welling up in her eyes, which she just wipes away.

Gura: "Is it... about him again ?"

Amelia: "...Yeah..."

Amelia: "I just... I wanna tell him all about his father, but I can't... I shouldn't yet..."

She keeps her arm over her eyes, laughing in agony.

Gura: "I know you can't tell him but... if you really need to tell someone, you could always tell me Watson !"

She lowers her arm and looks at Gura who was smiling at her.

Amelia: "Haha, you know what... I'll take you up on that offer."

Gura: "Really !?"

Gura stands up and slams her arms on the table, smiling while her tails is wagging from side to side happily.

Amelia: "Yeah, yeah now calm down already, you'll end up breaking my table !"

Gura: "A-Ah, sorry !"

Gura clasps her hands together and slighty lowers her head with her eyes closed, wanting to apologize.

Amelia: "It's fine, just sit down and listen closely okay ?"

Gura nods and sits down slowly, not wanting to make too much sound.

Amelia: "I don't remember how much I've told you about him so far, so I'll start from scratch."

Amelia: "So it all began..."

*in the past, POV Amelia:*

 I walk into the office as usual where F/n ( your fathers name ), is waiting for me already.

Amelia: "Heya Y/f !"

He looks up from his desk and smiles, he's a guy in his mid 40s, but despite that you could easily mistake him for not even being a day over 20.

Gura: "So that's where Y/n got his looks from ?"

Amelia: "Oi, shut up and let me tell my story shork !"

Amelia: "*clears throat* Now then !"

F/n: "Ah, welcome back Watson, quickly take a seat I made a great discovery today."

I laugh and take a seat in the chair in front of his desk.

Amelia: "So, what's the big break through ?"

Instead of saying anything he slides a rather large folder to me, which I without hesitation open, inside of it is ifnormation mostly focused on one person...

Amelia: "Wow you got this much info on Ninomae Ina'nis !?"

Amelia: "Just how much were you keeping from me old man !"

He laughs and crosses his arms.

F/n: "I have my secrets Watson, oh and don't call me old man, that's quite rude young lady."

I laugh sheepishly and keep going through the folder with a smile on my face, until something caught my attention.

Amelia: "Hey, it says here you found a way to reset everything again in case something goes wrong ?"

F/n: "Yes, I found this quite curious item a while back and I've been conducting research with it, it's also the reason why I know so much about the Priestess."

Amelia: "Priestess huh, never heard you call her that, are you devoted to her now or what~?"

F/n: "No, quite the contrary, while I do not enjoy what she does or who she may be, she's the only one fit for this job."

I force myself to keep the same smile from before on my face, but deep down I wanted to scream at him.

'This job, right, all you ever cared about was your work, always work, work, work.'

'Not only are you hurting your son, that much I know, but you're also causing everyones end, slowly but surely.'

Amelia: "So what is this fail-safe anyways ?"

He pulls out something from one of his drawers, it's a golden pocket watch with a handlebar moustache on it and slides it over to me.

F/n: "It may surprise you, but this little thing allows you to travel back in time, I am not quite sure yet how many times it can be used or what limits it has, but as for now it seemed to be endless."

I pick it up and pretend to inspect it, while he rants on, as soon as he turns away I put it away, knowing what I have to do.

'The "Priestess", isn't a evil being, but it's what you wanna use her for and... I can't allow that, I knew you had some sort of ace up the sleeve, but that you would reveal it this easily makes me suspicious of you...'

'But I can't think about that, I have to set my plan in action now, there's... no not a lot of time left until you'll be done with your work, right ?'

He stands up and looks out a window with his arms behind his back, hands intertwinded, watching the sunset with a smile.

F/n: "At the rate this is going we'll be done in a month, no... we'll be done in a week with our plan !"

F/n: "And the person I have to thank is you Watson, I truly could not do any of this without you."

I quietly stand up and draw out a syringe with a yellow liquid from the inside of my coat.

F/n: "I do not trust a lot of people outside of my family, but you have proven yourself as trustworthy Watson."

Approaching him I step as quietly as possible, not wanting to make a single noise, no matter how audible or inaudible it is.

F/n: "Now then where were we ?"

I raise the syringe and quickly jab it into his neck before he can turn around to face me.

F/n: "Ah, what the- !?"

His body falls limp on the floor as I stare at him, my smile gone.

Amelia: "Trust isn't a word you should throw around like it's nothing."

Amelia: "But I guess I should be thanking you for being this stupidly blind, oh and if you're worrying about your sons well-being, don't worry, I got it all covered."

He very slowly moves his arms around, looking everywhere most likely trying to find the very thing I took from the fool not even a minute ago.

Amelia: "Looking for this ?"

I hold up the pocket watch, proceeding to then hang it around my waist.

Amelia: "I don't know how it works just yet, but that doesn't matter."

Amelia: "The only thing that matters to you right now is that you'll be watching everything go up in flames around... of course that includes you."

I walk towards the same door I came through and open it, grabbing a canister of gasoline and entering once again.

Amelia: "Seriously, who runs a office like this with one colleague ?"

Amelia: "I may have learned a lot from you, but I'll no longer stand and watch you prepare the end of millions of innocent peoples lives."

I open the canister and make sure to pour loads on him, making sure every part of his body is flammable, I then walk around the room, pouring and pouring, making sure everything will go up in flames.

Amelia: "Now then, this is goodbye isn't it ?"

Amelia: "I'm sure this isn't how you expected to go out, but this is for the better, goodbye old geezer."

I drop the canister and take out a box of matchsticks, I take out a single stick and ignite it, dropping it on the trail of gasoline up to me, while this happens I turn around and walk out, walking away as if nothing happened.

Gura: "So you're saying you killed Y/n's father !?"

Amelia: "Calm your horses, or uhh... gils... or is it fins in this case ?"

Amelia: "No matter, I'm not done with my story yet !"

Finding myself alone on a bench in what I would call the middle of no where, I sigh and close my eyes.

'It's done... there's no way he should be able to get out of this one, I made sure of that.'

The sound of someone stepping on gravel behind me can be heard as I quickly turn around, only to see no one.

Amelia: "I must be going crazy..."

I turn around only to see someone sitting next to me now.

???: "Oh yes, I'm just a figment of your simple minded imagination."

Amelia: "W-Who are y-"

Kronii: "Ouro Kronii, the warden of time and I belive you have something I want."

She gestures toward the watch and gives me a glare.

Kronii: "Do you know how long I've been looking for that thing ?"

Kronii: "Now, don't make this any harder for the both of us and just hand it over."

Amelia: "Uhm, well you see..."

Amelia: "I technically never took this from you !"

She looks at me with an unamused look and crosses her legs.

Amelia: "Okay, but more importantly, you wouldn't want it to fall in the hands of the wrong person right ?"

Kronii: "..."

Amelia: "So, how about you lend it to me for the time being and if I do anything you wouldn't want me to you can just take it back... right ?"

I smile awkwardly at her while someone walks up from behind.

???: "I can't lie, I love 'er idea haha !"

Kronii: "*sigh* Hello chaos."

???: "Hey Kronster, as the reaper would say right 'bout now !"

???: "Long time no see eh, get it, get it ?"

Kronii: "What do you want ?"

???: "Bruhh, talk 'bout bein' impatient."

Amelia: "Uhm, so do we-"

Kronii: "Stay quiet."

???: "Pahaha, ya really shut her down quick eh ?"

Kronii: "Just say what you want Baelz."

Baelz: "Welp, I was just passin' by and overheard ya conversation !"

Baelz: "And I was thinkin' why don't ya give her a shot eh ?"

Kronii: "*sigh* Why did I expect you to say nothing other than that ?"

Baelz: "Hey what can I say !"

Baelz: "I love givin' people an opportunity, yolo and all !"

Kronii looks at me and then back at Baelz, proceeding to then stand up.

Kronii: "Fine, but just know one thing Watson, if you mess up in the slightest I won't hesitate to take your life."

She turns to Baelz and gives her a glare.

Kronii: "As for you, we'll need to have a talk about you interfering with my affairs as usual."

Baelz: "Yeah, yeah I hear ya."

Baelz rolls her eyes as both of them walk off, never to be seen again... or at least that's what I thought.

*Back in the present*

Amelia: "Now, coming back to your question from earlier, I believed that Y/n's father could surely not survive that fire, there is no logical explanation how he could have !"

Amelia: "But... just to be sure I went back to the fire, only to watch him drive off, when I ran after him I saw him get into a car crash."

Amelia: "At that point I could see no more and just ran away, not being able take it anymore."

Gura: "And you haven't told any of this to Y/n !?"

Amelia: "...How could I ?"

Amelia: "How do I approach him and just say 'I was responsible for the attempted death of your father' ?"

Gura: "I guess you're right... but Watson, you're still hiding something from me aren't you ?"

Amelia: "What do you mean ?"

Gura: "There's no way this is the full story !"

Amelia: "Haha, of course it isn't !"

Gura is taken aback for a second only to respond in what someone would call a cute fit.

Gura: "You have to tell me the entire story, I refuse to end on a cliffhanger !!"

Amelia laughs and raises her right hand, waving her index finger in a teasing manner.

Amelia: "Well, that's exactly what I'm doing though !"

Gura: "H-How could you !"

Amelia smiles and looks out the window, admiring the sunset, just like her former colleague did that day.

Amelia: 'I wonder, just when and how will I be able to tell you Y/n ?'

*POV Y/n:*

Y/n: "Phew, that was about it right ?"

Tatemoyo: "Lemme see, ya got everythin' for ya Cat, ya got a bunch of clothes ya can change into, ya even got your pc set up and everythin', bravo Y/n !"

Y/n: "Thank you, thank you, I know I'm great at what I do, no need for compliments."

Tatemoyo: "Bein' a lil' too cocky ain't ya ?"

I laugh and look outside, thinking it's a good time to take a walk.

Y/n: "Just let me enjoy my short lived victory for once."

Picking out a hoodie I quickly change into it, wanting to go out as soon as possible.

Y/n: "Now then, I think I deserve this after a long day."

Closing my eyes I imagine the park like usual, but a different image pops up in my head and I find myself standing on a rooftop, immediately getting hit by a gust of wind which isn't allowing me to lower the hood anymore.

'Talk about irritating, but just what is this place and how did I end up here ?'

'I don't recall ever being here or well, even seeing this place.'

???: "Back so soon, are you now ?"

I turn around to see someone with a mask and raised hood approaching me.

'This person feels oddly familiar.. like I've seen them before, but whe-'

Realization hits and I'm not able to say anything, instead just opting to stare at them.

'This was the same person that moved when Kronii froze time !'

Tatemoyo: "Y/n, I think it's best if ya leave as soon as possible."

???: "Though I do have to say it's a pleasent surprise to see you again Tatemoyo, it seems you took control of his body already ?"

My eyes widen and I freeze up, my mouth is dry and my reality is slowly falling apart.

???: "I'm surprised you haven't said anything yet, I suppose you would say something like 'Oh Time it was so easy ya know' or something along the lines of that."

Tatemoyo: "Listen Y/n-"

I block out his voice, I don't wanna listen to him anymore, I don't wanna listen to a traitor, a filthy, disgusting... traitor.

Time: "Perhaps you need time to get used to his body ?"

The person approaches the door they just came from and open it, intending to leave, but not before giving me a last goodbye.

Time: "Well, I'll let you get comfortable in that case, good job on getting rid of that nuisance, this will be sure to help us out immensely."

They go through the door and I take out my phone, my head is in pain, but I prevail.

Tatemoyo: "Y/n, please-"

Y/n: "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP TATEMOYO !"

Y/n: "THAT PERSON WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU POSSESSING ME, DO YOU THINK I'LL LISTEN TO YOUR NONSENSE ANYMORE !?"

I scroll through my contacts and find the one I was looking for and call her...

Y/n: "Calli, I'm sorry to disturb you this late, but I have a request to ask of you."

Calli: "Wow, slow down there will ya ?"

Calli: "Take your time and tell me what's up."

Y/n: "I can't get into it too far right now, but... I need to go to the underworld and you're the only person I can think of that could help me to do that right now."

'Thank you Frank, you helped me out by telling me you knew him, this way I can at least start somewhere.' 

Tatemoyo: "Please Y/n, just listen to me.."

'I really thought I could trust him, but that just shows me how wrong I was, what's the point in crying over spilled milk anymore...'

Calli: "Huh, why do ya need to do that ?"

Y/n: "Again, I can't really get into it right now, but it all will make sense soon."

There was only one thought stuck in my head as I gripped my phone.

'I'll get rid of you one way or another.'

*End of chapter 14*

Horikemo: "Hello hololovers, seems this chapter is over again too.. I wish I could've written it out longer, but this was the perfect ending !"

Horikemo: "Now then, I don't wanna take too much of your time, but I truly do hope you enjoyed reading this like usual !"

Horikemo: "Like I always say, feel free to give me criticism, but not to a point where you roast me haha-"

Horikemo: "I don't really, uhh... have anything else to add, since I don't wanna rant on and on about the new Towa-sama outfit, since I'm sure that'd be boring for you !"

Horikemo: "So instead I'll say this !"

Horikemo: "I hope you've had a great day or maybe you still will, of course I hope your life is going amazing too, oh and I hope you're staying hydrated !"

Horikemo: "I think... that's everything important I had to say !"

Horikemo: "Oh wait, one last thing, I wanted to ask all of your opinions on this, when I reach 25k readers one day, do you want a special chapter that'd be more so filler most likely, such as a beach episode as you could call it haha or do you want something like a QnA ?"

Horikemo: "Though I think the first one will be the more popular choice I still chose to include the later either way !"

Horikemo: "Now then, with everything said and done... Horikemo out !"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

77.8K 964 25
Y/n has always wanted to be a Vtuber, so he decides to finally take the first step, but he trips and falls horribly and ends up sending the email to...
1.6K 50 9
Just a Hololive fanfic where you the reader go through your normal daily life. haha not really normal bruh. In this world where supernatural exist un...
9.8K 207 13
Damn that's a long title huh ? So, I don't think I need to explain to you what a oneshot is so I'll try to keep it short ! Requests are technically o...
9.8K 371 16
A young mute boy just trying to survive this whole thing we call life, and is currently up against his toughest challenge yet...high school. Not only...