Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 3

179K 9.2K 1.7K
By lostlixee

______ ✨✨

Dekha hezaro defa aapko..
Fir bekerari kaisi hai..

Sambhale sambhalta nhi ye dil
Kuch aap me baat esi hai..

______ ✨✨

Continue.....

"What's Happening Here?"

A deep manly husky and dominating voice came from behind which can make anyone fall on their knees.

Akshita became Numb at her place, her heartbeat was rising every second, and she feared his anger.

Everyone was looking down Scared of him, his dominating voice was enough for them to kneel in front of him.

She shivered hearing his voice

Akshita was praying to God to save each and every creature present on this floor now, He was giving her The Death God's vibe.

"Si...Sir Thi...This lady was going towards your Cabin without any appointment, and when I asked her, she said she doesn't need any appointment." The girl tried to show herself confident.

Suddenly It clicks Akshita...

'She was not going to his cabin, she was going to Shlok Papa's Cabin'

"Turn!!" here it goes, he commanded her like she is his employee, she clutched her saree, and his voice was so demanding and dominating, there was not a single sign of politeness, but she composed herself to turn because he doesn't like to repeat his words.

And there he stood, radiating power and authority, with an aura that demanded attention. Akshita slowly turned around, her eyes meeting his piercing gaze. The sight of him in all his glory was overwhelming. His presence commanded respect and sent shivers down her spine.

Gelled hair, proper light beard, wearing black tuxedo hands in pocket, not looking less than a Greek God.

How can someone not fall for his charm, almost every girl in his office has a crush on him even married ladies can't stop ogling, and why not he is made by God like that.

(That God is your Author. 😌)

But one thing is missing!

What is it?

-Expressions On His Face

Here It Goes....

The Eldest Grandson of Raghuvanshi and
King of This Palace

"EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI"

As Akshita made a brief eye contact with him, she quickly diverted her gaze, feeling a mix of nervousness and apprehension. Those few seconds felt like an eternity, and the intensity in his eyes sent a jolt through her. She could sense the depth of his gaze, as if he could see right through her, unravelling every thought and emotion.

Ekansh looked at her for a good 5 seconds and asked something which She would have never imagined in her wildest thoughts.

"What's your Name?" He asked straightly in a cold tone.

Akshita and the other Employees looked at him like he was some ghost, but he kept looking at her with his famous emotionless face.

"Ask Her Name" He ordered that girl, his voice was indicating danger.

"Wh... What is...is Your Name Miss?" That girl asks while shuttering.

"Ak..Akshita" She replied looking here and there blinking her eyes to stop her tears in which she got successful.

Which Girl Will Like It If Her Husband Will Ask Her Name After 4 Months Of Their Marriage That Too In Front Of All People Who Know Their Relation.

"Full Name" He Commanded Coldly.

"Akshita Raghuvanshi" She replied. she could sense the girl's shock and disbelief, perhaps realising the magnitude of her mistake. "I Asked Full. Name." He said forcing the last two words intensely looking at her like he will pierce holes in her body.

"Akshita Ekansh Raghuvanshi" she said looking down, the Name itself sent Shivers to that girl's body.

"Mrs. Akshita Ekansh Raghuvanshi"
He Said Every word very Clearly looking at Akshita's eyes snapped up, meeting his intense gaze, her surprise evident. Her full name from his Mouth gave her butterflies, The Name was creating a Dominating Aura around the place.

He moved his gaze towards the Girl.

"I think this ID is enough for no appointment!" He said in a stern voice.

The girl became Numb hearing his words, she just misbehaved with her Boss's Wife.

"Daksh prepare this girl's termination letter, she will remember to not disrespect anyone next time" he said to his PA and went Inside his cabin without glancing at anyone.

Akshita looked at him in shock but not more than that Girl.

"Ma'am I am Sorry ma'am please have some mercy on me, I didn't know that you are Sir's Wife, I am sorry ma'am" the Girl begged her.

"I will talk but You should have shown respect to everyone regardless of their identity. Learn from this experience and be more considerate in the future," Akshita replied with a stern expression. She moved towards her husband who had just entered his cabin.

She went behind him, she was about to go inside without knocking but stopped at her place.

'He is already burning in anger I should not do something that can cause me more trouble'

She thought and knocked on the door but didn't get any reply, this time she knocked a little louder but still didn't get a reply.

So, she decided to go inside, she enters the cabin and sees him, sitting on his chair leaning behind, with his eyes closed.

The thing she noticed was, he was now wearing only his white shirt and black trousers. His coat was thrown on the couch, but still managed to look Hot. 😩

She didn't understand how to start the conversation; she is a talkative girl but in front of him it looks like her vocal cord gets destroyed.

"Will you speak or continue staring at me like this?" He asked still in the same position with closed eyes, his voice clearly showed that he was annoyed. Very annoyed.

She looked down and spoke

"Please don't fire her, it was not her Mistake." She pleaded very softly.

"So, whose mistake was that?" He asked, opening his eyes and sitting straight, putting both elbows on the table and interwinding fingers, she was about to reply but he spoke first.

"If dad gets to know I didn't take any action, he will lecture me so I did, don't think otherwise." He said rudely.

Ouch! That hurts.

She didn't speak further.

"Why did you come here?" He asked opening his laptop.

And it clicks to her why she was here.

"Where is Papa's Cabin? I need to give these files to him." She asked.

He forwards one hand still focusing on the laptop while she looks at him with a frown.

"Give it to me, I asked dad for these files." He said typing on his laptop.

"No!" She said, his fingers stopped typing, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I... I mean papa said to give this file to him only, that's why he asked a family member to bring it." She gulped because of his heated gaze on her.

'Come on why are you trying to dig your own grave Akshita' She thought

"Give it to me, I will give it to him" he said again and started doing his work.

"No! I will give it to papa only, if you want these files then take it from him" she said trying to look confident.

Keyword: - trying.

Before he could say anything, Avyansh barged into the office room.

"CAN'T YOU KNOCK?" Ekansh yelled very loudly, throwing all his anger on him which he kept inside him till now, it made both flinch.

"Woah woah Bhai relax I didn't know that you needed privacy with Bhabhi" he teased him.

"Just Shut Up" he said sternly glaring at him, he was already annoyed with her now his brother joined her too.

"Ohh Bhabhi bade papa said to give the files to Bhai" he said, Akshita nodded and put the file on his desk.

Ekansh looked at her as if she was an alien.

'Wow! When I was saying to her to give it to me, she didn't, but when this Avyansh told her She immediately gave' Ekansh thought and his anger raised more, he massaged his temple to calm himself.

"And yeah, I gave lunch to dad and bade papa, did you give it to bhai?" Avyansh asked.

Akshita put the lunch on the table too.

"Maa ne kaha hai pehle khana kha lijiye ga phir kaam kariyega" she said very sweetly that no one can deny.

(Mom said to eat first then do work.)

But he didn't reply and just kept focusing on his laptop.

"Let's go Bhabhi he will eat and Bhai, dadu has strictly ordered you to come home before 8 pm or else you will see his worst side; he is very angry with you." Avyansh said,

'Did She complaint?' Ekansh wondered looking at Akshita who was looking at Avyansh they both went out.

Author: han aur koi kaam nahi hai uske paas

First Time in these 4 months they have seen and talked to each other so much, this is what they were thinking. 

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wish you all a Happy Ganesh Chaturthi, May lord Ganesha fulfill you with love and prosperity ❤️

So What do you think about our Ekansh?

Stay tuned.

Till then bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Wait! You didn't vote and comment till now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 38.7K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
82.9K 3.5K 23
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
1.6M 84.6K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
1.2M 47.5K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...