BTS Mafia Brothers fanfiction

By fanficwriter_53

Mr. Kim has 8 children. 7 boys and one girl. The most feared Mafia family. Even though you are training to be... More

Introduction
A family for both families
A big mistake
A hectic day
A surprise in a surprise dinner
You will regret
The wedding ceremony
A new home

Author's note

1.1K 21 17
By fanficwriter_53

Hello. It's been a while, right? I know some of you guys really enjoyed the fanfiction and looking forward for new chapters.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm discontinuing this fanfiction.

I started to write BTS fanfictions for fun and I was really fired up about completing it.

But I lost interest in BTS, now I'm focusing on animes.

Maybe one day if I start to get interested again, I will continue this book.

So in a way, you can say this book is still on hold.

That's all. I'm sorry.

Good bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 418 26
Park Y/n : (23 years old) Parents died in a car accident. She used to live with her grandma from then and even her grandma passed away when she turn...
201K 5.9K 73
A D̠̠e̠̠v̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ yet cold CEO Lalisa Manoban Age (22) The M̠̠y̠̠s̠̠t̠̠e̠̠r̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ heir of Kim Empire Jennie Kim (21) Lisa met a woman nam...
281K 10.9K 57
I am Park y/n. I live in New York with my mom and my precious daughter. My own daughter Kim Taehee who is 3 years old. I love my daughter very much...
6.2K 280 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...