๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป...

By slxtty-kenma

โ๏ธŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž๏ธŽ More

sสœส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ sสŸแดœแด›
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 24

8.1K 248 146
By slxtty-kenma

Monday came quicker than you expected yet you weren't complaining. Though you had recently just seen the Blonde male a part of you had missed him throughout the time you were apart.

Walking down the lively hallway of school you quietly observed as your peers engaged in conversation with every other. Some yelling and laughing while others just talked obnoxiously loud.

Who could be this excited to be at school. Figuring it was way to early to deal with their shit you quickly made your way to your locker unlocking it before grabbing your needed materials.

As you shuffled your books around in your backpack two sneakers came to stop at your lowered line of vision. You knew those shoes from anywhere to be exacted they were the same ones just recently at your house.

Slowly drawing your eyes up your slightly crouched figure stared up at the male you had longed to see a look of surprise growing upon your face. Standing next to him was Tadashi smiling as brightly as ever while waving at you happily.

Tsukishima's golden-brown eyes deadly stared down at you as his stone cold expression never wavered.

He watched as your eyelashes batted slowly below him. Your plump lips slightly swollen possibly due to it being so early in the morning. The small bits of acne on your cheeks had them a hint of red that wouldn't normally be easily spotted by just anyone. But Kei had spent so much time admiring you he knew every imperfect you carried.

Lowering his gaze from your face he managed to get a slight peek of your panties from under your skirt due to your position making his pale check quickly then a bright red as he hasilty turned his head.

"Y/n get up." He spoke in a raspy tone as his eyes wondered everywhere but you.

"W-what why I'm packing my bag." You spoke out of confusion as you cluelessly stared up at the male. You could see a bright hue of red covering his face but just brushed it off continuing to pack your needed supplies.

Your knees started to ache from your position so you just dropped onto your hands causing the back of your skirt to slightly fly up giving anyone who walked past a full view of the lace underwear you had on.

Too stunned to speak Tsukishima's mouth flew open as his eyes widened.

You continued to pull your books from your lower locker mumbling about how much you hated that your broke school was too small that the locker sizes were reduced to mere cubes and it was just your luck of receiving the bottom space.

That was until a strong lanky arm harshly pulled you up. Causing you to drop the belongings in your had.

"I- Tsukishima what's your prob-" stopping your sentence you and Yamaguchi stared stunned as the tall male now sat crouched down near your backpack. His long and slim figuring looking uncomfortable as he began to put your dropped belongings within your backpack.

"I'll do it for you just," stopping his sentence his bored eyes now gazed up at you looking defeated.

"Promise you won't ever do that again.." He finished rather calmly.

You stared stunned not sure exactly you weren't suppose to do again but nodded your head nonetheless.
"Promise."

It was silent between the both of you just staring longingly into each other eyes before Tadashi cleared his throat.

"Um I'm still here." He playfully chuckled towards the end of his sentence.

Drawing you from your dazed state you turned to him laughing alongside him before apologizing for not greeting him earlier.

"Good morning Tadashi." You spoke a small smile on your lips.

"Good morning y/n I'm hoping you're having a great start to your morning." His sweet voice replied.

You noticed that his naturally dark green hair had now been dyed a midnight black. It was a new look for sure but god did he look amazing. Instead of his usual style his hair was now in a half up - Half down look. Over the years it had grown a bit but not too long to where it looked untamed but just the perfect length.

A few pieces were left out in the front framing his face perfectly. He looked amazing and all you could do was stare a bit.

"Your hair looks really good Tadashi. It's very handsome." Your bold compliment caused both you and the male to be a bit stunned before a blush spread profoundly on to his chubby cheeks. Bringing his hand up he rubbed the nape of his neck as he began to stutter from embarrassment.

"I-well thank you y/n. I was a bit scared of how'd it's look but your compliment gave me confidence." He spoke in a rather low tone his olive green eyes glistening as he stared at you.

The sound of your locker slamming a bit louder than usually drew you both from your conversation. Turning to look below you both watched as Tsukishima stood with your backpack now over his shoulder.

"Let's go." He spoke slipping in between you both. His tall figure made it almost impossible for you both to continue to it conversation so silence fell between you all.

As you began to walk Tsuki stopped halfway making both you and Tadashi halt as you looked back at his paused figure.

"You both go ahead I'll catch up." He said rather annoyed. Your eyes met Yamaguchi's as you stared confused before you walked up to the male ready to grab your bag yet his body took a step back.

"I'll carry the bag y/n just go. I won't be that far behind, Promise."  All you could do was stare up at him before giving him a reassuring nod.

"Okay." And with that you walked off with Tadashi.

Tsukishima watched as you your figures grew distant  up until you both turned the corner once he was for sure you were gone. He turned around walking up to the group of underclassmen boys that stood a bit away from where the three of you were just at.

They all were laughing as smirks were evident on their faces passing around a phone as they stared at the picture on the screen.

"Delete it." His flat tone drew their attention causing them all to stare up towards the figure towering over them.

They all stared in shock before the supposed leader of the crew began to laugh out loud, attempting to scare Kei.

"We're not sure what you're talking about man." He spoke glancing between his friends before turning off the phone.

The others agreeing with him as an arrogant smirk began to appear within his features.

Stepping closer Tsuki stared down at the boys some of them growing anxious from the tall upperclassman.

"I said delete it." He spoke again this time his tone more deadlier than before.

A nervous chuckle came from the boy as he tried to push past the male.

"Look man you've got a problem okay we don't even know what you're talking about."

Pushing the boy back harshly he came crashing down against his friends now a bit fearful of Kei.

"I won't repeat myself again unlock the damn phone and delete the picture." Tsukishima said grasping tightly onto the younger's collar.

By now a small crowd had began to form as other watched from a distance trying to Assess the situation.

Becoming aware of the attention he was receiving the underclassman quickly unlocked the phone. Displaying a vivid image of y/n bent over at her locker and a clean view up her skirt.

Slightly shaking his trembling fingers moved towards the delete button casting the now deleted image to Kei.

"Do it again and I'll break your fucking arm." Tsuki spoke in a raspy tone before harshly shoving the boy towards the ground and walking off leaving the nearby students wondering what exactly could have gotten thee Tsukishima Kei all worked up.

Authors Note💜:
I love how this theme was suppose to be temporary but I've had it for over a month💀 honestly just too lazy to switch. Anyways this was kinda rushed so sorry if it's bad I'm also at work I haven't proofed read yet so I'll do that later but sorry for being going for so long I was going through a lot anyways be sure to vote and comment love y'all big booty bitches and I'll update again soon 💗
Forever and always Nani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 14K 24
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—…๐–ฟ! ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
214K 5.3K 19
โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป-๏ผ๏ผ๏ผโ˜… ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
358K 10.2K 37
โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
2.8K 113 15
๐ŸŽง: ๏ผ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜ ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜›๏ผŸ๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜›๏ผŒ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜•...