The trio of trouble // (Karln...

By sturniolosworld

[SLOW UPDATES] "Hey Alex, you free?" "I mean, I have chemistry homework, but... I think that's it. Why?" "Wan... More

1. George's friend..s
2. Fuck you.
3. Kinda Free
4. Good day
5. Due to spray paint
6. Dumb teen boy
7. Loss, jealousy, HUNGER.
8. Just Friends
9. Fool
10. Worse by the second
11. First Day
12. Sweet Nothings
14. Romance movie
15. Boyfriends
16. Karl

13. Oppisite sides

767 23 18
By sturniolosworld

☆SONG: I Belong In Your Arms - Chairlift
•Daddy issues
Guess who's baaaackkkk 😎
~~~~

I stare at the older man; my heart is fuming with every emotion. What. The. Fuck.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke.

I guess I sounded rude since Techno sent a glare my way. I didn't care, though; he deserved it. Who leaves a 14 and a 12-year-old in charge of a 5-year-old!? Heck, we could've been put into a foster home if anyone found out.

"I'm sorry, Toms. I did what I had to." He said quietly with nothing but guilt in his voice.

I scoff. "You left your kids. All alone. With no one to take care of them! You left us barely enough money for food and rent." Tears had started welling up in my eyes.

I was so mad yet so sad at the same time. It's been ages since I saw my father, I wanted to run up to him and hug him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I just sat there, glaring at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I'll leave you alone." Phil said softly. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Yeah, just do it all over again." My voice quivered, I felt bad for what I said almost immediately.

I just watched as he walked out, definitely holding back tears just like me. Techno shook his head in disappointment. I looked down as a wave of guilt went over me.

My hands reached up and held my head after wiping tears away. God, I'm so stupid. I looked down into my lap as I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows, thoughts overtaking the silence in the room.

I sighed and walked towards my closet, pulling out a white tee shirt and basketball shorts. A shower always helps these rushing thoughts. I walked into the bathroom and twisted the knob, waiting for the water to heat up.

-----

I woke up at around 7 AM as I quickly turned my alarm off, disturbed by the annoying sounds. I groaned as I sat up. I really didn't want to leave the house or even get out of bed.

I mean, it's Friday. It wouldn't hurt to miss a day, right? I turned off all the alarms I had set and pulled the warm sheets over my now-cold arms and closed my eyes.

I tried fall asleep but my mind couldn't stop replaying the words I said to Phil. I was frustrated with myself, I'm so stupid! Instead of arguing with my thoughts, I forced myself up and out of my bed before walking toward the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I didn't look into the mirror once when in the bathroom, I couldn't bare to look at myself. The noise made from my toothbrush brushing against my teeth was rather annoying.

I easily became irritated but I spat the paste out. Sighing and rinsing the brush with water before placing it back where it first was.

I heard my bedroom door open and I quickly turned off the light and hid in the bathroom to make it seem as if I had already left.

"He's gone to school already, sorry Phil." Wilbur's voice was muffled but his words were still audible to me.

A frown grew on my face in guilt. What I didn't understand was how Wilbur and Techno forgave him so quickly. He left us.

"It's okay, thanks for giving me a chance Will. I'll leave."

I sighed as quietly as I could, putting my hands on my face in guilt. After both of them left, I started brushing my teeth.

----

"Come on!" George whined to Quackity.

Quackity rolled his eyes. "I don't see the point of this." He walked out in the kind of outfit the school's crush would wear.

A white button-up with two buttons undone, a black varsity jacket George got him a while ago, and black ripped jeans. He had silver necklaces tracing his neck and bracelets outlining his wrists.

Black combat boots finished off the look with his signature black hat. George smiled widely.

"He's gonna love it!" The boy grinned. Quackity rolled his eyes.

"How are we sure he even likes me?" The shorter sighs as he looks at himself in the mirror, moving around just to see how the outfit fits around his body. It was great.

George came up behind him and put his hands on Quackity's shoulders like a proud mom. "Have you seen how he looks at you? Karl's in love!" He exaggerated.

"Whatever... when are we leaving?"

"Just a bit! I need to get my shoes." George ran out of the room and Sam walked in shortly after. Quackity was too busy checking himself out to notice the tall man in the room.

"Who are you impressing?" Sam scoffed as he walked into sight.

Quackity jumped at his voice but pulled the varsity jacket closer to his chest. "No one..." he muttered.

"Hey, Sam, we're leaving in a bit!" George jumped into the room happily and he pulled his shoes on.

Sam turned around and smiled. "Alright, where are you guys going?" He saw Quackity in the corner of his eye, signaling a 'no' at George, trying to stop him from saying.

"The movies! It's an outdoor sort of movie, like outside- in... the trunk of the car. I... don't know how to explain it. Just search it up." He smiled. Quackity sighed and messed around with his hair.

Sam hummed. "Sounds fine, don't have too much fun!" He spoke and walked out of the room. Quackity scoffed.

George rolled his eyes. "Trust me, it'll go great! I'll make sure of it," he smiled.

"If you're not too busy with Dream." Quackity exaggerated. He knew all about George's crush on his friend, Dream.

The brunette scoffed and shoved his friend's shoulder. Quackity laughed. "We should get going, it's like a 30-minute drive," George spoke.

Quackity nodded and moved a strang of hair out of his eyes before following the boy out.
----
The two got out of the silver tesla and looked around. It was pretty full, the screen a bit far away but just close enough to see everything.

"Where are they?" Quackity spoke, taking off the varsity jacket and throwing it onto his shoulder.

George shrugged and checked his phone. "Oh, they're like 5 minutes away." Quackity hummed as he opened the trunk.

"So, who's coming?" The shorter spoke.

"Clay, Karl, Nick, and Corpse guy," George responded with a slouch of his shoulders after he got the trunk open.

Quackity hummed and remembered back to the, so-called, 'incident', that happened a little while back. He sighed and then jumped up into the open trunk.

It was still a bit sunny out, the sun was just starting to set. Just then, a black tesla pulls up next to the boys.

The window rolled down: "Hey guys!" Dream grinned as the car's engine shut off.

"Hi Dream!" George returned the grin as Quackity simply waved at the green eyes.

The doors opened with a little click as the four got out of the vehicle. First came Dream, then Sapnap, then Corpse, and finally... Karl.

Quackity greeted everyone quickly before making his way toward Karl,

"Hi," Quackity smiled.

"Hey," Karl said nervously.

(1214 words.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.1K 22
Karlnapity fanfiction WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS ; suicide,Self harm, Gore, Suicide attempts, Depression, gunshots, panic attacks, anxiety, eating d...
104K 2.5K 38
childhood buddies. mafia. betrayal. but most importantly, love. dream smp mafia au tw's will be put at the beginning of the chapter if necessary! low...
731 7 30
This is a DreamNotFound fanfiction, Falling Out Of Love brought to you by Moon. Description: George and Dream has always been the best of friends...
928 34 19
Quackity has had a rough time he's being bullied, he has a hard time loving himself, his parents are shit holes the whole lot. He finding life incre...