Into an Otome Game

By yume_kaxx

Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game... More

Into an Otome Game
Chapter One: The Game [1]
Chapter Two : The Game [2]
Chapter Three: The Game [3]
Chapter Four: The Academy [1]
Chapter Five: The Academy [2]
Chapter Six: The Academy [3]
Chapter Seven: Sacred Book [1]
Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]
Chapter Nine: Sacred Book [3]
Chapter Ten: Sacred Book [4]
Chapter Eleven: Occupied Free time
Chapter Twelve: At stake [1]
Chapter Thirteen: At stake[2]
Chapter Fourteen: At Stake [3]
Chapter Fifteen: To Hell With It [1]
Chapter Sixteen: To Hell With It [2]
Chapter Seventeen: To Hell With It [3]
Chapter Eighteen: The Deity [1]
Chapter Nineteen: The Deity [2]
Chapter Twenty-One: Memoria [2]
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memoria [3]
Chapter Twenty-Three: Luna
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Walk with the Deity Beasts
Chapter Twenty-five: Fixated
Chapter Twenty-six: The System[1]
Chapter Twent-seven: The System [2]
Chapter Twent-eight: The System [3]
Halloween Special: Ghost' Flower
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Secluded Garden [1]
Chapter Thirty: Hush [1]
Chapter Thirty-One: Secluded Garden [2]
Thirty-Two: Hush [2]
Thirty-Three: Let's Perform! [1]
Thirty-Four: Just Perform! [2]
Thirty-Five: Just Perform [3]
Thirty Six: Just Perform [4]
Thirty Seven: The male Interests [1]
Thirty Eight: The male Interests [2]
Thirty Nine: Male interests [3]
Forty: Shaken [1]
Forty One: Shaken [2]
Forty Two: Shaken [3]
Forty Three: Shaken [4]
Forty Four: Spill the tea
Forty Five: Class A's File [1]
Forty Six: Class A's File [2]
Forty Seven: Class A's File [3]
Forty Eight: Class A's File [4]
Forty Nine: Curiosity [1]
Fifty: Curiosity [2]
Fifty One: Curiosity [3]
Fifty Two: Curiosity [4]
Fifty three: Curiosity [5]
Fifty four: Captured [1]
Fifty five: Captured [2]
Fifty six: Captured [3]
Fifty seven: Captured [4]
Fifty eight: Captured [5]
VOLUME 2: TEASER
1. Persuasion [1]
2. Persuasion [2]
3. Persuasion[3]
4. Artifact [1]
5. Artifact [2]
6. Artifact [3]
7. To them [1]

Chapter Twenty: Memoria [1]

82 3 0
By yume_kaxx

You'll get to regret something soon after you lose them.

Dizian suddenly remembered that phrase. It was a phrase one of his teacher would often say to them.

As someone as laid back as he, Dizian didn't think much of it.

But now he do regret something. He regretted buying the game. Dizian wanted to go back, get his normal life back.

But he can't, he was a man of his word. He was someone who can't break off a promise, because he soon would feel guilty after.

Perhaps it was a trauma because of a past mistake.

Suddenly, an excruciating stinging sensation was piercing through his body.

Ah.

That's right, he fainted.

'Am I dead?'

Before he knew it, Dizian's eyes shot open.

Huff. Huff.

He jolt back up, panting and sweating.

Surprisingly he felt no pain, it seems to have subsided as soon as he woke up.

Dizian brushed his forehead using his palm, eventually wiping his building sweating as his fingers run through his hair.

Something then struck him. He was back to his original body, but somehow he was transparent, his body was eventually see through.

His eyes then started to wander around.

A shriek then came out of him after seeing the view below.

In fact he was floating, well it is quite a given taken from the fact that he's see through like a ghost.

However, that didn't concern him(a bit), the more he wander his eyes around the more he could tell that he was not around the school, nor near his current place. Rather, there was a villa surrounded by trees and flowers.

Since he was eventually floating, Dizian hesitatedly glide down to get a closer look at the unusual place. Dizian's ears perks up as he had gotten closer at a garden.

Laughter and chatters of kids and an adult caught up with his hearing. When he finally got close to a flower bed of tulips, he saw a familiar face but not quite.

A woman with blue long hair who was wearing a white dress was talking to two kids as she hand them cake slices.

'... isn't that—!'

The closer Dizian look at the kids the more they become familiar. A boy who has the same color as the woman and a dark wavy haired girl, both was cheerfully talking as they drink their orange juices.

The two kids who are very familiar to Dizian seems like a total stranger now.

It was Shiki and Rinalyn. Although their appearance was quite different. Shiki who has no eye patch and who seem to be more enthusiastic unlike his current self,  and Rinalyn who still has her natural hair color and bubbly personality; moreover they seem to get along quite well.

What exactly happened that made their relationship became what it is now?

Dizian couldn't help but smile at the sight.

But then it made him realized something.

Why was he seeing this? Why was he seeing a memeory that has no connection to himself? Was this part of the game? Can't they see him?

Fortunately, they can't. It seems to him that he's invisible to them, but Dizian still couldn't understand any of it, until a holographic screen appear.

[ You are currently experiencing a Memoria, however only your soul are present and cannot be seen by the people, in addition you cannot touch them either. Therefore you can not interfere.]

Is what the screen say, a Memoria; it was a Latin word of memory. Given by the name, it means that he really is experiencing a memory of someone, and by the looks of it, it was either the three people Dizian had seen.

'I didn't die then, huh.'

There was an eerie feeling about this event. Dizian knew Agapius isn't the type to do stuff without warning him beforehand.

'Could this be happening because of that person earlier?'

As Dizian recalled, someone had bumped into him which also made him felt an excruciating pain. Perhaps it really was it.

It was only a mere speculation but it was plausible.

Dizian's thought got disturbed when he heard an explosion. He looked back down to the villa.

His eyes was in terror. 

A smoke of dust and the smell of wood burning was emitting down below.

Cough. Cough.

His ears perks when he heard someone coughing. Dizian glide further down the cloud of dust. Fortunately he was not affected by the smell of dust and smoke.

Dizian wander until he caught a glimpse of a certain blue silhouette up ahead.

The woman was lying there her body except her head got fallen by a large debris. One of her hand was out scraping, it seems like she wanted to get out of the debris, but unfortunately she can't.

Blood started to flow from her forehead, her breathing had become slow too.

Dizian just stare and watch as the lady was helplessly scraping her hand pulling her self from the fallen debris. Not long after that she cough blood when another debris fell on top.

His nails had started to dug into his palm trying to calm himself. He can't do anything, he was nothing but an intruder. All he can do was watch in horror.

"...Shi...ki...Ri...na..." The woman muttered, tears started to stream down from her cheeks.

Dizian can't bear the sight being shown before him. He immediately shifted position, with one more glance, dizian eyes then shot open in horror when the woman's head suddenly exploded out of nowhere.

He began to cover his mouth as he started barfing by the cause of the sight. Gruesome.

A hooded person then suddenly pass through him. A familiar stench. Wiping his mouth, dizian slowly followed the hooded person to the woman whose head exploded. The scene was too much for him to handle, it starting to make him feel nauseous.

"Sorry lady, but I have to kill you before you could even use your ability. You're one of the potential higher ups so I have to unalive you. Well, she was weak at the very least when she's with the kids. Now..."

The person then shifted its position and strode towards the south side of the destroyed villa.

Dizian followed her with an upset stomach. Avoiding glancing towards the woman.

"Ah there she is."

The person smiled mischievously as it looked at Rinalyn who was regaining consciousness at the moment.

Dizian at least was relief to see the kids unharmed without any debris. It seems that the woman pushed them away before the villa completely collapse.

He continued to watch, hands clutch as the person approached Rinalyn as it crouched down and help her stood.

Rinalyn seem to have been confused and shock for no words was coming out. Dizian who was not too far from the two was holding himself, he wanted to step in. But what could he even do? It was no use to even stop them for he couldn't touch them in the first place.

It was useless.

"Come with me." The person muttered, its voice was a combination of a woman and a man that it was making it hard for dizian to determine what kind of person was this hooded person was.

Its hood was hovering half of its face, only its nose, mouth and hair was visible to him.

"A..auntie?" Rinalyn called out in a trembling voice.

"Your auntie is fine." Lied the person.

"R... really?"

"Yes, now come with me."

Rinalyn glance to her side to see Shiki regaining consciousness.

Urgh.

The little boy groaned in pain, his body felt an undescribable pain as he finally was on his knees, staggering as he stood. Shiki looked to his side to see the unfamiliar person together with Rinalyn.

"Shiki!" Yelled the little girl cheerfully, she was about to run to him when the person caught her hand to stop her.

"Rina...Lyn?—!" Shiki became alert after he completely saw the person. "You! Who are you?! Name yourself!" The little boy demanded, fear was nowhere shown to his face. His eyes were bloodshot.

The person just sighed as it suddenly hit Rinalyn's neck making her to lost consciousness.

"────!"

Shiki was ready to attack when the person carried Rinalyn extended its hands. Something shot out of its palm that targeted Shiki's left eye.

"A...ah..aaahhh!"

The little boy screamed in agony as he got on his knees covering his paining eye. Blood started to stream down from his hands.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

The grass below him became tainted in blood. It pains him, it was agonizingly hot as if his eyeball was melting out. Shiki looked up just to see the person disappear together with his friend.

The pain was too much that he couldn't even mutter a word, in addition the tears only began to sting his eye even more, but he was only a little boy, he couldn't do anything. Crying was all he could do, he couldn't stop the pain.

Without even looking he knew his beloved mother had died. That too, he couldn't even save her.

Her mother pushed the two of them away before the house collapsed. Shiki remembered her face and the word she had muttered.

"Please...live...on."

His mother's smiling face flashed before him that made him to wail, he cried and cried ignoring the burning sensation from his wounded eye. He was grieving, and at the age of eight shiki lost his mother.

Dizian who was watching all this time gritted his teeth. Blood dripping from his clutched hands, his nails had dug enough for it to bleed.

Adding up his current complexion he seem to faint anytime.

Ha...

"Shiki!"

A red head teenager ran towards Shiki, his hands trembling as he carry the fainting child.

"Papa! I found him!" Yelled him, his voice trembling as tears started to stream.

"Brother!" A red head girl and a red haired man showed up worry was written all over their face.

"Get him into the car, quickly!" Said the man to the red head boy. He then rushed towards the collapsed building.

He wandered and wandered until he saw a glimpse of a familiar strand of hair. It was all over the place, covered in bits of chunk.

He continued to walk until he found a seemingly familiar body dressed in a white dress, with a large thick debris fallen into it.

The man heart sank. Affliction, Agony, pain; it was apparent on his shaking eyes. 

The man staggered, trembling as tears started to stream down to his cheeks, muttering the word 'no' repeatedly as he looks at the headless body ahead.

The man covered his mouth with his trembling hands. Shaking his head denying the sight he was seeing.

Of course, how could he even accept it, how could he accept the fact that his wife was now a headless corpse? He couldn't.

He just couldn't.

How? Why now? Just when things are getting better, just when he and his wife had talked things through. Why? Why?

Why now of all time?

Must the heaven punish him like this? Must they take his wife in the most disturbing way?

If only they had arriver sooner, would that make things differently? What if they picked a different place? What if they made up alot sooner?

Would his wife still be a alive?

What if...

The man then drop on his knees. There was no use thinking 'what ifs', all he could do was regret things.

Urgh.

His hand started scraping the solid cement as his nails started to be ripped off from his fingers, blood seeping through them, while banging the other onto the ground making it bruised.

Why?

Why?

Why?!

He then burst out wailing, screaming in anguish as tears unceasingly fall from his eyes.

Dizian unknowingly felt his eyes warm and blurry, he hadn't realized that he too was already crying.

He immediately wiped it off, but as soon as he got his composure, the scenario suddenly changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
616K 26.7K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
339 8 5
When Kyle was younger he had a lifechanging event. A otherwordly demon had possesed his body and, and he learned that he now had a brand new world of...
16.3K 469 30
• What if you got into a book and woke up as a character in that book? • Well... this is the story of a girl who has a depressing life getting a sec...