Miss Moony ▶ Remus Lupin

By -criminally-mindless

PREQUEL TO MISS MISCHIEF MAJOR SPOILERS TO MISS MISCHIEF IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MOST RECENT CHAPTERS Cora... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Miss Moony

96 2 0
By -criminally-mindless

PREQUEL TO MISS MISCHIEF
MAJOR SPOILERS TO MISS MISCHIEF IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MOST RECENT CHAPTERS

Coralie Knight and Remus Lupin were only ever meant to be friends.

But Coralie Knight and Remus Lupin always wanted to be more.

Their lives were headed in completely different directions, towards completely different people, during a time where everyone was confused.

The stubbornness and confidence that they obtained brought them together, but it would never be in the way that they wanted.

|

Hermione Corfield

as Coralie Knight

&

Benjamin Wadsworth

as Remus Lupin

&

Sean Teale

as Everett Diors

&

Zazie Beetz

as Dorcas Meadowes

authors note:
this book is going be a little more mature than miss mischief, with smoking, drinking, and references to sexual activity.
this book will also have changing pov's between remus and coralie.
if you've read the most recent chapters of miss mischief, you'll know that coralie is a very flawed person (but again who isnt). in this book i wanted to test out my ability to write a character's whose flaws tend to influence their decisions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...