Angelic the enderman

By sozzo14

Info: Name: angelic Speeches: 60% enderman & 40%human Height: 185 cm Age: 23 enderyears More

~1~

2 0 0
By sozzo14

Angelic was born in the end city like most enderman's. Her parents died fighting against invaders of their city when she was just 3 years old.
She had always had a hard time learning to live by herself but with a little training and help from her auntie in 19 years, she got the strength and enough knowledge to go to the human world.

—Angelic's POV—

I hugged my auntie hard as I said good bye before entering the portal, the portal felt different from teleporting in the way I'm used to.
When I was arriving I was in a strange green forest, it was nothing I have seen before. Everything smells and looks so different from home..

— timeskip by 1 hour—

I have now gathered some wood and was mining some coal for some type of light source.

"Hmm.. 20 coal.. it must be enough for now.."
I quickly gathered my things and teleported to the forest again.
After what felt like hours walking around the never ending trees, grass and some strange creatures I settled at a place I thought felt good enough to rest and then I saw the sun was starting to rise.

"The sunrise truly is beautiful"
As I admired the sun I noticed something glimmer in the corner of my eye, when I walked over to the source of the glimmering I saw some kind of liquid I assumed was water.
As I sat down by the edge of the water it suddenly came a small wave of water and hit my hand, it was tingling almost stinging.
I then got up and went back to my place.

As I stood there thinking of what I should do next I suddenly remembered that my aunt had told me that I should build a house if I could so I could have somewhere to sleep and have my things
So I started to clear out the space around me until I had enough planks and wood to build a house*

__timeskip 4 hours—

Now that I was done with my house I started to make it a home.

My stomach was growling so I decided to make some food.
A while after I had ate and fixed with some decorations for the house, I started to get really tired so I went to my bed and quickly fell asleep
.
.
.
.
.

Author here!
I lope you liked the story so far :)
If you have any ideas?
Have it good now and stay hydrated!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 15.1K 57
لە جیهانێکدا کە تەنها خەیاڵ دەتوانێت ئەندێشەی بۆ بکات لەو جیهانەدا تاکەکانی ناوی هەمووی خاوەنی هێزن هێزی جۆراوجۆر کە هەر تاکێکی ئەم گەلە تایبەتمەن...
25.2K 1.8K 36
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...
181K 2.4K 30
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!
230K 24.1K 30
الرواية بقلمي أنا إنتصار لخضاري (غيمة) سأقاضي كل من ينقلها بدون إذني . 🍂تنتقل فتاة المدينة للعيش في بيت جدتها في الريف بعد ذلك الحادث الذي تسبب في م...