The Scarlet witch( Various Ju...

By tanmichaela

After Toji Fushiguro death, His death wish is to give his daughter in his former Enemy's care, Which is Sator... More

Chapter one- Five years ago
Chapter two- Five years later
Chapter three- Meeting Yuji Itadori
Chapter four- Mahito vs Ume and Nanami
Chapter five- aftermath
Chapter six- I have Siblings?
Chapter seven- Toji's ressurection
Chapter eight- Toji Ressurected(part 2)
Chapter ten- Toji spending time with kids(part2)
Chapter eleven- Multiverse madness
Chapter twelve- Imposter
Chapter thirteen- Kyoto Students
Chapter fourteen- Everyone is targeting Yuji
Chapter fiffteen- Hanami attacks
Chapter sixteen- Legacy of the scarlet witch
Chapter seventeen- Aftermath
Chapter eighteen- The puppet.
Chapter ninteen- Ume's Sacrifice
Chapter Twenty- Ume ends Sukuna( Yuji)
If the Zenin clan kidnaps Ume

Chapter nine- Toji spending time with the kids(part1)

577 12 0
By tanmichaela

IN this chapter, Tsumiki didn't go to coma yet.

Third person's pov

It was early morning after Toji was ressurrected, Ume woke up first to prepare breakfast and she was Turing six few weeks from now.

She made bacon and eggs and orange juice, After she made breakfast she took a bath. And get dress for the day.

She wore a floral pattern dress and doll flat shoes, she brush her hair since, Ume still doesn't know how to do her hair.

By the time she was done, she saw her father Toji walked out of the bedroom.

" Good morning," She said and waved at him.

" Morning," Toji said and glance to the table, that was filled with warm breakfast, " You can cook?," Toji asked, Ume nodded.

" We'll, not every meal, just simple ones," Ume said, " I'll wake papa, I have plans for us today," Ume said and went to the bedroom to wake the albino haired male.

" Papa, It's time to wake up," Ume said and shake Gojo's shoulder.

" Huh?, Alright, I'm awake, Good morning," Gojo said.

" Good morning, Papa, com'on, breakfast is ready," Ume said. Gojo nodded and went to the dinning table.

They sat quietly, until Ume break the silence.

" So, I heard that Gumi has no school for today since it's the weekend, could he and Daddy come with me to the carnival?, Even Nee-chan can come," Ume said.

" That would be nice, Ume, but you do be careful, Ume, I'll ring Megumi and his sister," Gojo said.

" So, Are we excited to see Gumi and Nee-chan, well, Even tho I never met nee-chan yet," Ume said.

" Ume, I don't know if you know this but, before you were born, I was a horrible father to both of them, I left them on their own as well as you, So, I don't know what might they react, When they see me again," Toji said.

Ume place her small hand on her father's palm, " It'll be alright, We'll be fine, Gumi and Nee-chan will be happy to see you, I'll make sure of it," Ume said.

" Thank you, Ume, I'm glad to have a daughter like you," Toji said and tuck her head under his head.

" Alright, You two, let's get dressed and meet with Megumi and Tsumiki," Gojo said.

" Papa, can you do my hair?," Ume asked, pointing at her long brown wave hair.

" Alright, Led some clothes for Toji first," Gojo said and Ume got him some clothes.

Gojo sat her on his laps and braid her hair in twins and place it on a ponytail.

( just imagine it, that the hair is long almost at the hips).

Toji was drying his hair, " Daddy, Papa did my hair, am I pretty now?," Ume asked.

" You're always pretty, Sweetie," Toji said and ruffled her hair making her pout, " Papa just did my hair," Ume said.

" Alright, let's go now," Gojo said, Toji and Ume went hand in hand.

And they were on their way going to meet Megumi and Tsumiki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 685 31
Suguru couldn't handle being in that god forsaken horrible school and at his breaking pint he left but stumbked upon a pink haired toddler who change...
2.4K 106 14
[Gojo Satoru X Original Female Character] Gojo Satoru was the Strongest. It was an irrefutable fact that everyone and their mother acknowledged. He...
398 14 7
MEMORI MORTI: dead memories in which a girl accidentally marries a curse and is forced to put up with gojo satoru and his antics. (gojo satoru x oc...
478 18 5
(Y/n) and Satoru were married for two years. When suddenly something bad happens one day. Years later, follow the life of Hayami Gojo as she discover...