สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx

7.8K 244 46
By mariewrotethat

Dijon's "Ace" POV
--------------

"CMON AMOURA YOU TAKIN ALL DAY" I yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

I swear this little girl think everything run on her time.

"I AM COMINGGG"

"Mann Mo Mo if we late to her opening you know she gon be on my ass"

"I'm here I'm here father" Amoura sassed as she came running down the stairs.

Ava got her Bakery opening today. She ain't told nobody the name yet, but her ass been working hard these last couple months.

A nigga mad she won't let me help but I understand wanting to get it on your own.

But I got something planned for her she don't even know it.

"You look beautiful Princess.. now Cmon"

"Take a pic of me first.. please" She smiled handing me an old phone of mine I activated just so she can call in case of emergencies.

She can't download shit unless I approve it, and all her screen time come to my phone.

Amoura King

"Ok cmon daddy before Momma Ava gets mad" She cheesed as she checked out her picture.

"Whatchu call her?" I chuckled as we made our way outside an to my whip.

"Momma Ava... is that not what she is?" She cocked her head to the side looking me up and down.

"I me-" "She takes me to school, picks me up, she feeds me, clothes me, spends time and money on me and she loves me.. so yeah she's a momma"

"You right you right.. you better tell her this tonight it'll mean a lot to her"

"Uhh Duh daddy I got my whole speech ready... so be prepared it's something big" She giggled to herself as she hopped in the back seat and buckled herself in.

----------

AVA'S POV
----------------------

"You sure I look fine?" I tugged on my bodysuit as I stared at myself in the mirror.

We stood in my new bakery I bought for myself, a bitch is beyond proud!!

Well it's going to be more of a pastry shop but I'll explain allat later.

I renamed my business, but my Instagram name will remain the same.

"Girl you look MORE than fine, you valid babyyyy" Sasha grinned as she finished putting on her lipgloss.

"Huh lemme take some pics and show you" Lay demanded snatching my phone out my hand. "Gon over there and pose"

"damn Ight rude ass" I laughed standing over by a plain wall and followed Lay's orders on where to put my hands and how to position myself.

I'm really awkward asf taking pics so it was helpful as fuck.

"Look" She walked over to me with my phone extended out. "YOURE bad as fuck an you know it don't be so hard on yourself"

‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʏᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ sʜᴇ ᴀɪɴᴛ ғɪɴᴇᴇᴇᴇ)

‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣‣

"Ooo you right I do look good as fuck" I blushed staring at my pictures.

"Ace gon eat that ass up tonightttt" Kira stuck her tongue out flicking it at an absurd speed.

Sis is a certified pussy muncher I almost forgot.

"GIRLLLL he gon take her straight to the back soon as he get here" Sasha chimed in

"Y'all doing too mu- what time is it? Oh fuck I gotta go start getting shit on display" I hurried from out the back and made my way to my display windows.

I decided on Pink & Cream for my theme throughout, with gold accents.

Simple, cute and classy.

I'll be open 7-2 for pastries and coffee, and I already hired a few people to run the coffee station while I worry about the cakes and donuts and shit.

A woman I hired, Draya, she is a baker, like me, except she focuses more on the muffins, donuts and scones, while I focus on cupcakes and cakes.

I haven't told her yet, but 20% of all pastries sold are going directly too her check, seeing as though she's the reason they're here, gotta support her.

"Hey Ava!!" I heard someone excitedly yell behind me. I turned to see Draya standing there with a little baby girl on her hip.

"Hey Draya... I was just setting your pastries out is there a certain way you want them?" I questioned looking between the baby and her.

They were identical, only thing different is Draya's caramel complexion versus her daughters light skin.

"Oh if you don't mind can you hold her? I'm real weird about the set up" She laughed a little looking between me and her daughter.

"Oh no problem! I'm the same way girl.. what's her name?" I smiled opening my arms up, the baby looked over at me and the biggest smile grew on her face.

"Bababa...mmmmm"

"Her names Saliyah.. like Aliyah just with an S in front" She smiled handing the baby over to me.

"Pretty name for a prettyyyy girl right" I coo'd as the baby started laughing and giggling hard.

"Mmmphh EEEEEK" Saliyah screeched with the biggest smile on her face.

"Fr?? What else girl tell me all bout it" I sat down in one of the chairs closest too us as Saliyah just babbled and drooled all over her bib.

"Aww you look cute wit a baby on you"

I snapped my neck muggin whoever tf said that.

"Girl fuc-freak off" I corrected myself looking down at Saliyah's big brown eyes that were staring up at me.

"I'm just sayin you & bro would make a cute baby" Pooter chuckled checking out his grill in his camera.

"I know that... but it's FTK for now"

"Mhmm i give it a month"

My mouth dropped as Draya came over and grabbed her baby from me.

I looked at my phone seeing no texts from Dijon or my brother.

They're two of some of the most important people, they should've been here already.

We got a medium sized line formed outside & we open in 10 minutes.

Where tf these muthafuckas at?

I seen Dijon walking in wearing some black distressed amiri jeans, Alexander McQueens, and an Amiri white shirt.

As he inched closer his cologne engulfed my senses, that Montblanc will do it everytime.

A/n: ladiessss go to Sephora & get your man that cologne. I swear by it

"Hey baby" Dijon's sexy deep voice boomed through the building making my entire body tingle.

"Hey" I kept it short because why the fuck you show up with only 5 minutes to spare 🙄

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his arms.

"Lose that attitude before I fuck it outta you"

"I-"

"Amoura was taking forever to get ready so my bad for not being early.. you look good, reaaal good" He dragged his words leaning down planting kissing from my forehead to my neck.

"We don't wanna see this shit" Pooter yelled as he had Donna wrapped around his arm.

"Hey baby girlllll" Donna squealed pulling me into her arms.

"Hey lovaaaa"

"Gay ass" Dijon muttered shaking his head.

"Nigga hush.. she was my girl before she was yours" Donna smirked rubbing her hand down to my ass and squeezing it.

"Wait do that again that shit was sexy" Pooter stuck his tongue out making Dijon smack the back of his head.

"This is for you babe... Ima let you and your man get settled while we wait on this opening. The place is beautiful by the way"

"Thank you" I smiled truly happy by the compliment. It took a lot to please both Draya and I.

We had one vision, which ironically was quite similar. She wasn't too fond of pink until I showed her what pink I meant.

I didn't really want Gold but when it all came together it looked perfect.

"Huh baby"

"Dijooooon" I mugged him bc why he giving me all this money?

"Fuck up... you're welcome" He wrapped his arm around my neck as we leaned up against one of the walls just taking in our scenery.

"Thank you" I mentally rolled my eyes as I stared down at my beautiful roses.

"You snapped baby.. I'm proud of you"

"Thank you stink.. I appreciate you being there for me" I cheesed looking up at him.

"Don't call me stink" He chuckled shaking his head.

"Ok Babe"

"Not that white ass shit either"

"Boy bye Ima call you what I wanna call you"

"Trust me I know" He smirked rubbing his free hand down my ass squeezing it.

He better stop before he gets fucked in the back.

"MOMMA AVAAAAA"

I turned to see Amoura running towards me.

"Hey princessss" I bent down as she came flying into my arms.

"You like your new name? I think it suits you perfect" She cheesed making me blush a little.

"As long as you're okay using it.. I'm happy to be momma Ava" I smiled.

"Hey Ava... cmon boo it's almost time" Draya called out from the other side of the shop.

"That's my cue baby..... wait with your dad as we cut the ribbon okay?"

She nodded making her way by Ace.

---------

After we opened we had a lot of people come through which was cool asf.

Tae ended up showing up with Jamay, they been going strong which I'm so happy about.

Key and Sasha, Millie came with Nala and Leon. Nala had some boy following her around like a lost puppy but I forgot his name.

It was towards the end so I told Draya I'd finish up and lock up because Saliyah was getting real fussy.

"I appreciate you so much Ava" She pulled me into a hug before hurrying out with her husband, Adam.

Yes.. he's white.

"Aw this lil place is cute or whatever"

I turned to see a brownskin woman walking around the store. I vaguely remember her but her name or who she could've been wasn't ringing a bell.

"You the owner right? Ava?"

"Yes I am! Alongside my partner Draya"

"That's cute" She giggled walking over to the pastry cases scanning over them.

"Momma Ava can I please get a cupca-"

Amoura stared over at the woman with a stank ass mug on her face. The woman looked over as she heard Amoura speaking and a smile spread across her face.

"Hey baby.. come give your mom some love" The woman smirked looking over at me.

"No.. why are you even here? DAD"

"Waddup baby why you yell- mannnn fuck is you doing Lauren"

So this the baby momma?

I remember her when she popped up at the shop but she looks complement different now.

Her once washed out color was now glowing. Her matted stiff weave was now replaced by a long middle part lace front. Her two piece hugged her curves just right making her ass poke out.

Shes pretty as fuck I can't even front.

"Just and by to see the new bakery in town... plus I figured you'd two would be here" She looked at Dijon and Amoura.

"Can we talk outside.. alone please"

"Fuck allat.. say whatchu wanna say right here" Dijon's voice had so much anger and irritation, I hadn't seen him like this in a minute.

"You sure? Wouldn't want your little bitch to get mad" She smirked looking over at me.

I laughed a lil slipping my heels off.

"Fuck is funny hoe?" She looked me up and down before setting her bag down.

"Amoura baby gon in the back okay?"

"No Momma Ava Ima stay because she got you messed up"

"Amoura gon ina back"

Amoura huffed before muggin Lauren and walking away.

"It's funny you walk into MY business and have the audacity to disrespect me. I don't know you nor do you know me so whatever issues you have with him leave me out of it"

"Oookay" She scoffed laughing

"Anyways..I'm getting my life together and I want to be in my daughters life before it's too late, if you don't want to come to an agreement then I'll have no choice but to go to court" She shrugged with a smug smile plastered on her face.

"Ima be real wit you... Mo is my world, and you ain't been in hers almost her entire life, I'll talk to her about it but you don't get to demand to see her after treating her the way you did and walking out on her" Dijon started

"She's made it real clear she don't fuck wit you.. and that ain't got nun to do wit me I always told her you still her mom but she ain't wanna hear it, you never called, you never showed up for her birthdays or nun even before you started doing crack"

Lauren had a tight lipped smile on her face as she stood there listening to Dijon

"So no you will not force your way into her life, if she wanna have a relationship wit you, I'll let you know, plus if you take ME to court what makes you think you'd even win? I been taking care of her all these years"

"We'll see Dijon, I get what I want when I want it. And I want MY family back so I'll you soon baby, good luck Ava" She smirked grabbing her bag and brushing past Dijon walking out.
--------------

Lauren Warner
31

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 12.2K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
504K 28.7K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
541K 23.1K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
1.5M 74.3K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...