Matilda | Harry Styles

Par littlewhjtelies

In which the world-famous musician, Harry Styles, meets his match in his new tour photographer, Isabella Blak... Plus

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE

MATILDA

25.6K 193 45
Par littlewhjtelies

In which the world-famous musician, Harry Styles, meets his match in his new tour photographer, Isabella Blake, leading to more complications than either of them could have expected.

Quick little notes before we begin:

In this story, Harry is famous, and a solo-artist, as he is in real life. I've made tweaks, and sort of combined 2017-18 solo Harry with 2019-22 solo Harry - basically, he is a combination of eras. I've mixed songs around, their release dates - the setlists of tours are NOT realistic - they're how I want them to be. So try not to get too wrapped up in whether the Harry in this book matches up perfectly with how he actually is right now. For example, I might have songs from his newest album, written as old songs for his first album. A reminder that this is still fiction!

*** This book is a pretty deep one. The clue is in the name, and its connections to the song.  There's a lot of slow burn, and frustration, and a lot of trauma. It deals with someone who has a lot of damage, and how hard it can be to overcome a difficult past, even when you've found somebody good for you - even when you know what you want, it's hard to let go of everything that's hurt you. Bear that in mind - have patience! If you want a quick, straight to the point book; this one isn't for you. And that's okay!

This book also has pretty immediate inclusion of sexual language, imagery, explicit content... all that kind of stuff. If that isn't for you, then, unfortunately, this story likely won't be!

* Another note! The tour may not follow a realistic schedule or timeline - for example, they may go from state to state in an unrealistic way. I've tried to keep it as realistic as possible, but ultimately, I'm not from America; and I might just want them to be in certain places at certain times even if it doesn't make sense. Try not to read too much into it!

* I might also be swapping the occasional lyric around, in songs - nothing drastic, but just to fit the plot, sometimes.

* Album and song cycles may be totally off! I might have songs being released super fast, or an album being announced and then coming out within a matter of weeks - it's just more efficient.

Any other notes that pop up later will be added here. I'm so excited to be back writing for you guys again - I've missed it so much.

In summary, I hope you enjoy my story, and welcome to 'Matilda'!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

946K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
241K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...