Love or Lust (gxg)

By _lesbi-whores

Kimani Heart and Sevynn Fryar have been friends since childhood. But struggles in life leaves their once budd... More

Allow me to introduce myself
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.13
.14
.15
.16
Graduation👩🏾‍🎓
SEQUEL OUT NOW🙃

.12

2.6K 80 11
By _lesbi-whores

3 days later
*sexual content ahead*
Kimani pov

" you want my mouth on you" Sevynn asked smirking, kimani nodded breathless panting " yes please" " my mouth is on you" Sevynn said kissing her neck " Sevynn stop playing with me" kimani said feeling uncomfortable now, in her panties because of how wet they were.

" you got to be more specific baby" Sevynn said kissing down her body " what part of my mouth do you want on you" " t-tongue" she stuttered, feeling her fingers drag across her slit through her panties
" up" Sevynn directed
her hips lifted, so she could pull her panties down.

Opening her legs and rubbing her tongue on the inside of her thighs, close to were she wanted it but not quite, kimani grew frustrated grinding her hips slightly, trying to find friction " Sevynn please" kimani pleaded.

Sevynn smiled looking up at her she was enjoying this so much, kimanis pussy was so wet, she was making a mess and Sevynn ain't even touched it yet.

" where do you want my tongue where on you baby" she continued " right here" she asked softly rubbing her wet clit with her thumb, kimani sighed finding relief, when her thumb touched the one place she was aching for her the most.

But it still wasn't what she wanted it felt good through " that shit feels so good" kimani moaned closing her eyes. Sevynn pulled her finger away, kimanis eyes jerked open.

" what the fuck sevynn" " I asked you a question" kimani sighed, now very sexually frustrated " yes right there keep on touching me please" " I'll touch you right when you tell me In full what you want me to do" .

Kimani bit her lip feeling her clit throbbing begging to be touched, Sevynn brushed her lips against her clit teasing her, and kimanis toes curled " fuck .. I want your tongue on my pussy" " where" " clit".

"Good fucking girl like this" she said, and sent repeated long licks to her clit over and over again " omggg yess.. just like that baby" kimani gripped the back of her head.

"KIMANIIII" "huh" kimani said snapping her head over to aniya " bitch I asked what was the answer to number 10 like 90 times what the hell had you so deep in thought" " I-" she cleared her throat, suddenly feeling how dry it was " n-nothing" that was her third flashback today, and it was only 10:30am.

" are your cheeks red" aniya asked putting her hand on her chin, moving her head side to side inspecting her "and why you look so flustere-.....you was thinking about Sevynn wasn't you" kimani nodded, laughing at Aniya's face " I'm sorry but the sex is so good I keep on having flashbacks" aniya shook her head chuckling.

"Like before when I seen her I always thought she was fine as Fuck don't get me wrong but now when I see her everytime I just wanna like pull her in the nearest closet I guess it's because I know what she capable of now you know".

" trust I know jaylen be-" " please no" kimani said shutting that down quick, aniya laughed " well I was just tryna let you know i feel you" " skip the details" " right I be forgetting he your brother but anyways just trust that I know what you mean you basically in the honey moon phase of sex where y'all gone fuck like everyday".

" I didn't even know sex in relationships had phases" " when the sex is good enough it do y'all goin wanna fuck everyday then it's goin go back to like the normal couple times a week" kimani nodded.

Makes sense because ever since Friday,
every single day multiple times in one session they had just been nonstop, and kimani wasn't even tired, hell she wanted her right now " now 1o goddamn it" kimani rolled her eyes " cheating ass the answer is absolute dummy" " we really School work shaming right now".

Kimani laughed " yup" aniya rolled her eyes, laughing to eventually.

————

Later on that day kimani had to pee, so she grabbed the pass on her way out the door, going to the bathroom down the hall, while walking up to the bathroom door she saw Sevynn a little further down the hall.

Walking on her phone " hey baby" she called out walking towards her, Sevynn looked up confused but them smiled seeing her, kimani looked her up and down.

She's so fine

She pulled her into a hug " man jhit get to class" she said putting on her best Florida accent, kimani laughed " shut up" they pulled away, sevynns hands stayed on her waist " where you going" kimani asked " back to my class you ain't hear the announcement".

" I barely listen to my teacher so announcements was a stretch" Sevynn laughed "they called all the seniors down for a meeting we goin start graduation practice in a couple of days" kimani nodded, Sevynn looked around seeing no one there, her hands slid down to her ass kissing her jaw and neck.

Kimanis breath hitched, as she looked around " I thought we-we agreed no pda" " ain't nobody around and plus you look and smell so fucking good right now" she paused " but you right no pda" she said glancing at the bathroom.

"No. hell no not the school bathroom we ain't finna be that couple" Sevynn laughed "I'm just kidding baby.... but on lunch my car" she said pecking her lips, shaking her head " what a-about getting food".

" you are my food" Sevynn smiled a devious smile, and kimani felt more moisture pool at the bottom of her panties " fuck" she breath out " planing on it" Sevynn said pecking her lips one more time.

Hearing people coming out the gym she backed up a bit " I think jaylen wanted to go bowling double date type shit again you in" kimani nodded very turned on " okay great I'll come and get you so I can eat lunch alright" Sevynn said walking away.

Kimani watched her walk, before turning around to go back to her class, then remembering she had to pee so she turned back around.

this girl got her all types of mixed up right now, she walked to the door about to grab it, but it being pushed opened by none other than makayla, they made eye contact as she walked past.

kimani really didn't like her at all.

She just shrugged going into the bathroom.

————
Sevynns car

" this shit so good" kiman said eating her a chic fil a sandwich, she was feeling real nice, Sevynn just gave her a good ass nut in the back seat of her car, and by the grace of god they still had time to go to chic fil a.

"Fax I ain't ate shit all day" Sevynn said then a slow smile formed on her face " well that's not completely true" she said taking it back, kimani busted up laughing catching on to what she meant.

" But dessert before the meal is never filling" kimani hit her arm laughing "shut upp" kimani looked up and saw makayla walking into the school, she wasn't looking at em surprisingly.

But it still caught her attention, and made her remember what she wanted to say to Sevynn "that makayla girl keep on looking at me" kimani said Sevynn sighed " imma talk to her" " ion trust her anywhere near you".

Sevynn smiled " but you trust me right" " yeah I do just don't let her be touching all up on you like last time" Sevynn nodded " yes ma'am...wait why don't you come with me" " yeah okay but if you happen to catch her and I'm not there feel free".

Sevynn nodded " okay it's time to go back in" Sevynn said turning off her car.

————-
7th period
Hallway

Sevynn was running late walking back to the class her and kimani shared, she had walked kimani there then had to turn around and get something out of her car, and then on the way she had to pee because of that lemonade from chic fil a she was sipping on.

But she wasn't sweating it she was a senior, which meant that if she was passing the class most of her teachers would get off her damn back, and lucky he was one.

Sevynn was on her phone typing away, when she heard a door open, she looked up to see makayla coming out a class three doors up from hers " hey Sevynn" makayla said smiling.

Sevynn halfway smiled about to walk past, before remembering she had to talk to her " makayla can I holler at you for a second" makayla nodded smiling.

"Um do you have something you want to tell me or anything" she shook her head no " okay cause I was wondering because I feel like you be staring at me and most importantly my girlfriend you know like I always catch your eyes on us if we're in a room and I was just wondering if you had some thing to get off your chest".

Makayla slightly laughed " no nothing like that yall are just such a pretty couple" she said taking a step forward, Sevynn took one back " you sure" makayla nodded " I don't have any problem with y'all...but I know this is not what you wanted to talk to me about you miss me don't you Sevynn". she said quickly reaching out, and grabbing sevynns waist.

"What the fuck" Sevynn said as she quickly leaned in kissing Sevynn,
Sevynn instantly pulled away " makayla" she exclaim pulling her off of her " what the fuck shawty I don't like you I got a girlfriend you big tripping".

she looked at her like she was fucking crazy, she then continued "aye just stop staring at us and shit like leave us the fuck alone ight" makayla nodded " thanks for the kiss" she said smiling,walking away.

" aye no that wasn't no Fucking kis-" Sevynn shouted after her as she walked away, then held her face in her hands " that bitch is fucking crazy" Sevynn mumbled wiping her lips off violently.

" how am I gonna tell kimani definitely not here she goin go find the bitch" she mumbled to her self looking around, making sure no one was there to watch then walked down into her class.

She instantly froze seeing kimani forgot this is the class they shared, kimani was sleep though thank god and Sevynn sat down in her spot right next to her, rubbing her back as she slept.

How am I gonna tell her.....

————-
End of class

Sevynn was walking kimani to her 8th period last period of the day " i need to talk to you imma come over after school ight" kimani nodded " you got to come over anyways teacher assigned a new project" she said wrapping her arms around her waist, leaning in to kiss her.

They shared a short one, before she went into her class Sevynn sighed honestly terrified of how this would go.

———-
Kimani pov

Sevynn wanted to talk?
kimani thought It sounded kinda serious, I know shes not breaking up with me because she know I'll kill her, ain't no breaking up we 4lifers
So what did she want?

Kimanis phone dinged for the 4th time somebody was really tryna airdrop her something but she kept declining rolling her eyes,
she then looked up and saw a couple of people looking at her then there phones, and turning around.

Her head tilted to the side

Am I tripping

*ding ding* the airdrop popped back up on her screen this time she accepted, and gasped Her stomach dropped down to her ass " what the fuck".

She couldn't believe what she was looking at
Was her eyes deceiving her?

~~~~~~~
Fin.

I'm so use to writing like two chapter into one on accident I just be writing and writing until A problem is solved and there happy but fuck that cliff hangers now💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.8K 63
Gabriel and Gyan were college sweethearts, and they thought they had found the love of their lives. Then Gabriel got an opportunity in Australia, and...
28.8K 582 24
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❤︎
75.6K 2.4K 58
Jordyn King has been a player for a good portion of high-school. That is until someone catches her eye-Kamryn Jackson. Kamryn Jackson is your average...
281K 14.2K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...