โœ. ๐Œ๐Ž๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐‹๐€๐๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€ฐ๏ธŽ...

By sxnnysunoo

# ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ! เน‘ใƒป let's build our skills, so we can step into the spotlight. ... More

โœ. ๐Œ๐Ž๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐‹๐€๐๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€ฐ๏ธŽ
#๐Ÿก faceclaims เน‘ใƒป
#๐Ÿก the contract เน‘ใƒป
#๐Ÿก instagram เน‘ใƒป
โœ. ๐๐‹๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ ใ€ฐ๏ธŽ
โœ. ๐๐‹๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“๐’ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ ใ€ฐ๏ธŽ
#๐Ÿก male trainees i เน‘ใƒป
#๐Ÿก male trainees ii เน‘ใƒป
#๐Ÿก female trainees i เน‘ใƒป
#๐Ÿก female trainees ii เน‘ใƒป
#๐Ÿก female trainees iii เน‘ใƒป
โœ. ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐Ž๐€๐‘๐ƒ ใ€ฐ๏ธŽ
#๐Ÿ“ฐ news updates one เน‘ใƒป
#โœ‰๏ธ active check เน‘ใƒป
๏ฝกโ†ท โœง*ฬฅโ‚Šหšโ€งโ˜†๏พ ๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“๐’ !ยก โ€ขเฌ“.ยฐ
โœ. ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ง ใ€ฐ๏ธŽ
#๐Ÿ’ฟ sandman : open your eyes ! เน‘ใƒป
โœ. ๐๐Ž๐„๐“๐ข๐‚ ใ€ฐ๏ธŽ
#๐Ÿ’ฟ hour 11:11 เน‘ใƒป

#๐Ÿก info & conditions เน‘ใƒป

199 25 1
By sxnnysunoo

#🍡 W E    L U V    U    V E R Y   𝓶𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲! ๑・

#🍡 GROUP PORTRAYALS ๑・
Group portrayals will be very broad. Every planned debut has some groups listed as a possible portrayal. However those listed may not be the only groups that get used for that planned debut, every group has various portrayals. Also, one group could be listed as a possible portrayal for one planned debut, but could be used in another planned debut's discography. For example (G)I-DLE could be listed for one group, but I may give one of their songs to another group with the same number of members. Another possibly is if the group they're listed for is 6 members, but since  they also have 5 member releases I could use them for a 5 member planned debut. Makes sense?

・๑ EVALUATIONS 🍡#
Every evaluation period I will publish a pre-evaluation chapter. This chapter will list performances for the upcoming evaluation, you can comment your trainee's name in line with a performance as long as it's not full yet. Trainees that joined after the pre-evaluation chapter will be asked to wait until the next evaluation period to be included, since performances are calculated around the number of current trainees.
Acting trainees can send a clip from YouTube of their faceclaim or another actor/actress of the same gender as their evaluation!

#🍡 ACTING DEBUTS ๑・
Actors and actresses will have the opportunity to debut in supporting roles and work their way up to leading roles as time goes by most of the time. Though, on special occasions they may get lucky and debut with a leading role. This is due to the fact that Mochi Labels periodically produces it's own dramas, as well as partners with other apply fic's drama productions!

#🍡 TERMS & CONDITIONS ! ๑・

#🍡 FAVORITE ๑・
Kindness goes a long way. No bullying, or being disrespectful to others. If someone has an issue with someone has an issue with someone else, please come to me so we can talk it out and try to solve the problem [the] without it getting out of hand. If someone is repeatedly rude and just hard to deal with, they will be notified and their contract will be terminated.

・๑ STAR 🍡#
Make sure your form is filled everywhere it needs to be. If an important question is left unanswered, you will be asked to fix it before I can accept you. Aesthetics [name] are welcome, I'd love to see what you guys can do to the form but they're not necessarily. Make sure you stay realistic and your trainee can't have relationships or be related to real life idols. No Mary Sue or or Gary Stu either, please.

#🍡 FLIP THAT ๑・
Roleplay will be held on Instagram in a public gc for trainees. Instagram is not a requirement, you don't have to have it to join the af, you'd just be missing out on the roleplay. Please make sure you keep roleplay [of] realistic, cause how can a trainee debut if they're traveling the country and partying every night instead of training? Triggers should be marked with a T/W and should be avoided when possible. Being flirty, causing small dramas, and making friendships is absolutely alright, just save any mature or 18/19+ topics for private rps. Lastly, please be patient. Someone might have gotten busy and can't reply quickly, please understand.

・๑ PAINT THE TOWN 🍡#
Dating is allowed for your ocs, I'm not gonna stop you! Inside and outside of the company is fine, no need to notify me, just make sure to follow your partner's label rules too. However, you can definitely let me know after you've debuted if you would like to reveal your [your] dating in an article. No adultxminor couples, unless they were dating before one became an adult or the minor is very close to being an adult. 19 is the legal age in Korea (Korean age calculation) so if your faceclaim is under 19 your oc will be considered a minor even if you aged them up.

#🍡 HEAT ๑・
Faceclaims must be only a max of 4 years different from your oc if you want to change their age. Make sure your faceclaim works with this. Your oc can only be born between 1996-2006 for idols and 1990-2006 for actors & actresses

・๑ WHY NOT? 🍡#
Activity is a must, please don't just join then abandon ship. The more active you are, the more of a possibility of me noticing you and selecting one of your oc for debut. There will be active checks, but keep in mind if you miss 3 your contracts will be terminated and your faceclaims will become available for others to use again. If your oc debuted, but you miss 3 I'll privately reach out to double [ult] check but if you don't respond after a while, they will also be removed and replaced. In case of a hiatus, let me know so if an active check is posted while you're gone I don't mark you as inactive!

#🍡 BUTTERFLY ๑・
Inform me if your Wattpad or Instagram usernames are changed. If I can't find you on Wattpad your ocs risk being marked inactive because I can't tag you in active checks and others. Please try not to make me hunt you down.

・๑ SO WHAT 🍡#
There is no trainee limit, you can submit as many ocs as you [group(s)] want to. You do not have to make both male and female trainees if you don't want to either.

FOLLOWING ME IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT USEFUL IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS! ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY, AND YOU CAN OPTIONALLY ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST
the password is hidden in the rules! scavenger hunt time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 1K 193
Mature content
125K 4.5K 23
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
191K 4.3K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
241K 5.5K 56
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc