ʏᴏᴜ & ᴍᴇ

By GenaeWrld

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘈 𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 I promise it will be worth it DONT... More

𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤 & 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 𝐩𝐭 𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟬𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟯
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 𝐩𝐭 𝟐
𝟬𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟬𝟴
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟬𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟭𝟭
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟬𝟭𝟰
𝟎𝟏𝟓
𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝟬𝟮𝟱
𝟬𝟮𝟲
𝟬𝟮𝟳
𝟬𝟮𝟴

𝟎𝟏𝟐

237 7 0
By GenaeWrld

444
Imani Leon
Manhattan New York
Kennedy's Penthouse
4:15pm
Thursday Afternoon

strong
/strôNG/

"powerfully affecting the mind, senses, or emotions."

Smoothing over the wrinkles in her outfit Imani did a once over in the mirror. Taking in her appearance she felt satisfied in what she was wearing.

"Zephyr Should be here soon" Imani Said to herself while spinning around to make sure that there was no lint or anything on her.

Imani Had on a Cropped plain white shirt that she decided to cut after getting inspiration from one of Bella Hadid's streetwear. As well as some colorful basketball shorts her outfit was very relaxed today but nonetheless looked extravagant on her.

"Maybe I should take a pic real quick" Imani said while fluffing out her hair and grabbing her phone

103,472 Likes
Imani_Leon: Chill Day🐞
ZephyrMalik: Damn😍
TaliahTheDon: My Fine Ass Bestie💞😍
KenDoll: You better be feeding my Cat 😑

                        *Knock Knock Knock*

The three knocks broke Imani out of her trance of looking at herself in the mirror. With her light footsteps she walked down the stair and to the metal door .

She opened the door to a distraught look Zephyr, Once his eyes met hers his face slowly became softer now sporting his signature smile. Imani lightly blushed and looked to the side before meeting his eyes again.

"Finally your here I thought yo ass bailed out on me" she lightly chuckled at him before moving to the side to let him further into the home.

"Never that lil girl now where my hug at little nigga" Zephyr said while leaning down towards Imani's level of height, wrapping his hands lightly around her waist.

"Boy do you even deserve a hug from me after you took all my fries last time we saw each other" Imani said with a questioning expression on her face.

"Damn yo ass still on that I told you I was sorry" he chuckled a little walking further into the penthouse

"Hell yeah Ion play about my food punk" Imani lightly pushed him and signaled for him to take a seat beside her on the white sectional couch.

"Would you like anything to drink we got some stuff in the fridge" Imani asked

"Yeah for sure do you got a sprite I can get"

"Um I'll go check I'm not sure what she got in there if I'm being completely honest but I'll go check" Imani stood and began walking into the kitchen.

She opened the fridge seeing that there was exactly the thing he wanted sitting in the front of the fridge. She got her drink which was pineapple Fanta, she made her way back to the room seeing that Zephyr was on his phone.

~

"Here ya go Zeph" Imani said handing the drinking over to zephyr before sitting back in her seat.

"Appreciate it" Zephyr said while taking the drink from Imani and opening it.

"Ok now tell me what's on your mind, you seemed a little off when we were talking earlier" Imani said while sitting criss cross and facing him.

"Shit where do I even fucking start? My mom has been on my ass for the past few months about going back and visiting her in New Orleans and shit." Zephyr said while running a hand over his face and sighing in frustration.

"How come you don't want to go visit her?" Imani Questioned a little confused on the situation but trying to still be supportive.

"Because it's the same shit every time, her trying to act like are family is good in front of all her bougie
Ass friends. She don't listen to shit I say plus every time I'm there some bullshit happens" he let put a frustrated sigh at the information he felt come out his mouth.

"Damn Zeph that sounds rough have you tried telling her what you told me?"

"Yeah plenty of time but she don't listen....

Never have, Never will

Imani placed a comforting hand on top of his and looked at him with sincere eyes.

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear any type of advice from, but im always here if you need to talk. I got your back" Imani gave his hand a squeeze as well as a soft smile.

He looked at her for a minute staring direct into her eyes. While her face told the story of a strong individual through her eyes you could see that there was nothing but hurt and pain. He returned the gesture of squeezing her hand it was a small thing that let her know that he heard her.

"Another thing as well you need to get your friend Tiffany" Zephyr said looking at Imani with a stern look

Imani laughed  "Leave my friend alone punk" she said while covering her mouth to conceal her laughter.

"Nah she been in my house way too damn much eating up all my damn food" Zephyr said with a blank face.

"Boy leave her alone" Imani laughs hard at his face that was stuck with a straight lined smile

"What you laughing for huh?" He turned to her and began ticking her stomach

"Zephyr stopppp" Imani said through laughs as she tried to fight off Zephyr

"Nah what was you laughing for Imani" he grabbed both of her legs and began tickling her feet relentlessly

"Nothing Alright I'm sorry" she said while hitting the side of his arm.

"That's what I thought lil girl" he mushed her head and in swift motion was able to pull Imani into his lap.

"Oh you think you slick now huh" she said with a sly smirk.

"Nah I just know that I want you close to me thats all" he said while putting a gentle kiss onto Imani's jaw line.

"I think I like that too"

She laid her arms around neck pulling him closer into her. She began to position herself to where she was now straddling his lap.

They looked at each other for a moment and nothing but lust filled within their eyes. He began to caress up and down her legs grazing the hem of her shorts.

Imani tilted Zephyrs face up so that he was now looking at her. She leaned down a little giving his soft lips a quick peck. She wanted to make sure it was okay to Continue any further before pursuing more action.

Before she could regain herself from the light filling of his lips on hers, his large hand was wrapped around her throat. He gripped her neck tightly but not to tight to where it was to much for her, but just enough for him to get a deeper hold on her.

This kiss deepened into something more sloppy, rough and filled with lust. He gently pulled on her hair which made her mouth go agape he saw it as the perfect time to slip his tongue inside of her mouth.

She let out a soft moan at the feeling of both of their tongues fighting for dominance. Zephyr undoubtedly winning, he raked his other hand around her waist and onto her ass and giving it a firm grip.

She released another soft moan out of her mouth and into his. She wanted him and He wanted her in every single way.

Letting go for a bit he leaned her down until her back as laid onto the couch and he was hovering over her.

"You good ma we can stop if you want to?"
Zephyr asked looking into her eyes and searching for some type of answer.

Imani gave him a nod while putting her swollen bottom lip in between her teeth.

"I want words Imani" Zephyr said in a stern tone giving Imani's ass a harsh slap.

"Y-yes I mean yes I'm sure" Imani said with another nod and smile

(Not he got me stuttering 😑)

The light that it lit in Zephyr's eyes was nothing like I've seen before he looked happy but a sense of nervousness took over him for a split second.

He eased down her shorts almost ripping them in the process.

Once he got them off of her he tossed them to the side. He looked at her in awe her white lace Panties left not much to the imagination. He could see her wetness almost dripping from her leg leaving a liquid stain onto her panties.

Imani looked at him and bit her lip growing more and more wet at his deep stares. She began to squirm feeling herself grow aroused.

He walked back over to her his hand were now around her throat he smashed his lips into her for a good minute, pulling away he bit her bottom lip.

His fingers grazed over slit making her arch more into his touch. He leaned down until his mouth was near her ear.

"Take all your clothes off Imani" he said with his deep raspy voice ticking her neck.

She did as told and slipped off her underwear and top leaving her on the cold couch feeling very vulnerable.

He began to trail kisses onto her chest all the way down to her exposed pussy.

He grazed her pussy with his thumb, he looked up to see and hear her whimper from the teasing she was growing relentless and it felt like music to his ears for her to be so open and vulnerable for him.

"Damn you so fucking wet Imani" he said while biting down onto his bottom lip. He grazed index and middle finger over her entrance leaving wet kisses along her inner thighs and to her pussy.

Imani Leon POV:

He began licking on my pussy with his long warm tongue. He devoured me as if it was his last meal my body felt engulfed as moans escaped my mouth. I grew embarrassed at the eye contact he kept leaving my face red and hot.

"F-Fuck Zeph that feels so good" I moaned loudly as he put his long middle finger inside me as he began to fuck me with his finger overtime filling my hole with a second finger.

"You taste so fucking good Imani" Zephyr said as he stuck his fingers in and out of Imani at a slow pace, as he sucked and licked on her clit. He curled his finger inside of her hitting her g spot.

"Oh my god" Imani moaned as her head flew back leaving her a moaning Mess beneath zephyr. Her eyes were rolled into the back her head as her legs began to shake at the fast motion of his tongue.

"Zeph I-Im gonna cum" Imani said as she could feel her stomach turning.

"Let it out ma"

At those simple words Imani came on zephyrs face he licked it all up and continued after allowing her to ride her high out.

After he was done Imani was exhausted from the feeling over immense pleasure that took over her body. It was something she never felt before leaving her wanting him even more.

Zephyr leaned down in front of Imani pulling her into a deep passionate kiss allowing her to taste her juices on his tongue. As they pulled away Imani sucked on his tongue giving him the reaction of slapping her ass hard and with a nice hard grip.

He walked to the nearest bathroom and grabbed a rag from the closet she had him about. He cleaned her off and then put the rag into the dirty laundry. When he walked back into the main area Imani was already knocked out. A faint smile was on his face as he ran his fingers through her curly fro.

He kissed her cheek and pulled her into his arms before they knew it both were asleep in each other's arms.

7:45pm:

                      *Ring Ring Ring Ring*

The loud rings of Imani's phone woke her up abruptly. She looked down and saw a snoring Zephyr underneath her.

Her legs were very sore making her wince in pain at the feeling. She reached over grabbing the phone and reading the contact name once over.

                              Bro N Law🪳

She was slightly confused at him calling her because the only real conversation that they would have was in the surroundings of others.

She let go of the confused thoughts and decided to answer the phone.

"Hey Malcolm what's goi- IM WORRIED I WALKED INTO THE HOUSE AFTER COMING HOME FROM THE SHOP AND SAW THE HOUSE WAS COMPLETELY DESTROYED AND IMANI IS IN THE KITCHEN UNCONSCIOUS AND BEATEN UP REALLY BADLY" Malcolm screamed into the phone sounding worried as well as shaky

Imani felt as though she could barely form a sentence. Her heart began to beat rapidly as the thoughts of her sister being hurt pounded at her brain.

She finally snapped out of her thoughts as realization hit her like a bag of bricks.

"Omg I'm on the way call the police and the ambulance! Is MJ alright?" Imani questioned frantically putting her clothes back on and grabbing a hoodie

Zephyr began to wake up seeing Imani movie around frantically grabbing her things as her face was beginning to run with tears.

Imani barely was able to hear the last few words Malcolm said before hurrying to the door with her phone in hand.

"Imani what's wrong" Zephyr questioned getting up and walking over to her.

"M-my sister I-is hurt" Imani said through tears as she looked at Zephyr

Zephyr pulled Imani into a hug rubbing soothing circles on her back as she cried into his touch.

Zephyr pulled away from her giving her a kiss on the forehead, he began getting his clothes back on as Imani looked at him in confusion

"W-what are you doing?" Imani said through sniffles

"I'm coming with you now let's go Imani"

I hope you loved this chapter 💞🤍

I LOVED IT ILL GET BETTER AT SMUT YOU NASTY WHORES

LMAO I love you babies💙☀️

Stay beautiful

🐞🐌7/21/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 79 17
❝𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.....𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧?❞ a lesbian fiction story. - very slow updates started...
262K 9.9K 29
"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬." 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
188K 12.2K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
351K 17.1K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet