Son of Death (K/DA x male rea...

Darth_Vader_66 द्वारा

Y/N Mortimer Ukufa is a hybrid. (Goes by Y/N) He is the son of THEE Death and an Angel. (Don't ask how) Altou... अधिक

A/N
Important info (bio)
Prologue chapter 1: Evelynn
Prologue chapter 2: Ahri (pt.1)
Prologue chapter 3: Ahri (pt.2)
Prologue chapter 3: Kai'Sa
Prologue chapter 4: Akali
chapter 1: Seraphine
chapter 2: Meeting K/DA
Chapter 3: The Honored One

Chapter 2.5 Voidling

1.3K 39 12
Darth_Vader_66 द्वारा

It felt really hard to get back into this story after a while. I really should cure my laziness... Anyways... Here u go↓
.
.
.

After another day of school, you walk home with Seraphine. You have considered buying a car, but with all of these gas taxes nowadays and the highest inflation since forever... It just isn't worth it... You don't even live that far from your school anyways.

Seraphine: I'm so nervous.

Y/N: Don't be.

Seraphine: Easy for you to tell. I'm gonna sing in front of my idols in 2 hours. This is my one chance and I can't mess this up... Agh I'm so nervous.

Y/N: Okay, I get it. Want a stress ball or something?

She looks at you with a deadpan look.

She then sighs.

Seraphine: Hey... I've never even asked... What music genre do like most?

You shrug.

Seraphine: Who's your favorite singer?

Y/N: You...

Seraphine: Aww... But seriously tho... I've never heard you listen to any music.

Y/N: I listen to your music.

Seraphine: Well that's because I'm your friend and you just-

Y/N: No... I love your songs and your voice. You ARE my favorite singer.

Seraphine's face heats up as she looks away from you trying to hide her blush.

Seraphine: Oh... What is your relationship with Kai'Sa anyways?

Y/N: To be completely honest... I don't know.

You actually don't. You would like to call her your girlfriend, because you do have feelings for her... But it has never been official. You have never told her that you love her, you have never called her yours. You hardly see eachother... Your relationship with her right now could be called "meet up once a month to f*ck and talk about how you've been"  It also doesn't help that something inside you tells you not to fall in love with her...

You finally reach your apartment and see Kai'Sa there leaning on a purple challenger SRT... Demon... Damn.

Kai'Sa: Hey! Seraphine. I've come to pick you up.

Seraphine looks at her school uniform and then back to Kai'sa.

Seraphine: Ah... Can you please wait so I could change my clothes?

Kai'Sa: Sure, but don't dress very fancy... Just wear something comfortable.

Seraphine nods and speeds off into the apartment.

Y/N: Hey Kai'Sa.

You say as you take a sip of bottled water. Eventough it's early spring, it's already very hot outside.

Kai'Sa: How many girls did you fuck while I was away?

Surprised by the question you cough all the water out from your mouth.

Y/N: Eh... What?

Kai'Sa: Come one Y/N! I know you're cheating on me.

Y/N: I have never had sex with anyone but you, since we... Started... Dating...

Kai'Sa: Was that a question?

Y/N: I mean... I don't know if we're dating. And-

Kai'Sa: But we are!

Y/N: Are we Kai'Sa?

Kai'Sa: I know I've been busy... I have tried to find time so I could be with you, that's why I suggested a new member anyways!

Y/N: What do you mean? That Seraphine will be a replacement for you?

Kai'Sa: Yes! I'll give up my career for you.

Y/N: That's not going to happen.

Kai'Sa: But why? I love you.

There it is... It is actually the first time she said it...

Y/N: You've said it yourself. It is your dream that you've achieved and you can't throw it all away, because that would be like spitting your good fate in the face.

While this is partly true. You feel that there's another reason why you are shooting her down.

Kai'Sa: But I don't care about my career. I care about you.

Y/N: Stop this.

Kai'Sa sniffles.

Kai'Sa: If you don't want me then just say it GODDAMNIT! I'm tired of this beating around the bush.

Y/N: I never said that I don't want you.

Kai'Sa: But you never said you want me either.

Y/N: I...

Kai'Sa: What am I to you? Am I a fling? Like all the other girls?

Y/N: What girls are you talking about? And how do I know if you're not the one having sex with every dude you see, while being on these tours and shit.

Kai'Sa: You!!! Sigh... Ever since the beginning of high school, the only man I've ever thought about is you. I wanted to be with you since I first saw you. And for the last two years we've had this... Sigh... I don't have ANY male friends. The only male I've talked to more than 3 times is you.

Y/N: Seems like a you problem...

'Okay why did I say that?'

Kai'Sa: F-fuck you!

The apartment door opens and Seraphine walks out.

Seraphine: I'm ready?

Kai'Sa fixes her posture and wipes a tear.

Kai'Sa: Let's go then. Sit in the car.

Seraphine nods and goes into the car.

Kai'Sa closes the door after her and comes over to you.

Kai'Sa: We're not done! I'll pick you up after I'm done!

She says as she turns around and goes to the driver's seat. She drives off as you dwell into your thoughts.

'Why the hell does she think I'm cheating on her... I mean even if I was with other girls... It wouldn't be cheating, because we're not a couple. Sigh... Why is it so hard just to tell her that I love her... Do I love her? She definitely loves me. She's willing to sacrifice everything for me.'

Then determination fills your eyes.

Y/N: Yes I do love her. I will tell it to her as soon as I see her again.

???: Tch. And I thought you we're intelligent.

You turn around to see him...

Y/N: What do you want Ezrike?

Ezrike: I thought you figured it out already cousin.

Yup, that's right. The angel before you is your older cousin and most call him an asshole. He doesn't bother hiding his wings.

Y/N: Figured what out?

Ezrike: That she's a voidling...

Y/N: What!?

You blurted out.

Ezrike: Yup... Her father is the one who killed your mother... And my aunt.

Y/N: You lie!

Ezrike: I'm not you Y/N. Unlike you, I don't lie.

Y/N: That's impossible. That voidling scum died a thousand years ago. And Kai'Sa is only 20 years old... She can't be his daughter. (A/N: I'm making this all up btw... In this book she's the princess of the Void.

Ezrike: You're so funny lil cous.

You know that he's telling the truth. You now know what's keeping you from confessing to her and taking that step further. It's your genetics. If you we're to become her official boyfriend, fiance or husband. You would be labeled a traitor in heaven and that would be very bad... Not only for you.

Ezrike:I know what you're thinking. What I think is that it's her plan to become official with you and then wage civil war in heaven.

Y/N: No, she wouldn't do this.

Ezrike: How can you be so sure? I heard your little chat here? And I'm not the only one. The void is listening too. If you would have said the 3 simple words, then a shitshow would be waging in Heaven right now and that is a fact.

Y/N: I hate to admit it... But I think you might be somewhat right...

Ezrike: See (smirks)

Y/N: But you're also wrong. Kai'Sa wouldn't do this. She was sincere. I could tell.

Ezrike: (groan)  You are so naive Y/N.

Y/N: Maybe she broke free from the void and that's why the void is watching her.

Ezrike: That's a fat chance. A kid's hope. Grow up Y/N. People are not good. Much less Voidlings. Fucking voidlings. It's literally in her genes to destroy and kill. You know who her father was. She just can not be any less evil than her father.

Y/N: I will do what I want. And I want her.

Ezrike: For fuck sake Y/N. You're making a mistake.

Y/N: ...

Ezrike: Whatever. Let's see how you do, when she slits your throat in your sleep. Now I must go and prepare for a fucking war, you insufferable moron.

He sighs once more and takes off, flying to the skies.

Y/N: She's not like this!

You yell after him, but a little hesitation can be heard in your voice...

If Kai'Sa really loves you and all of this isn't an act. That must mean she broke free from the void and in that case, the void can't do shit about you two being a thing.

BUT... If all of her is fake and she's actually just waiting for you to become her official partner... To betray you. Then the Void can manipulate the heaven into a civil war...

The more and more you think, the latter option becomes more and more logical.

.
.
.

Okay, so I didn't expect this chapter to take this turn AT ALL! What I meant to do with Kai'Sa in this story was that everything is perfect. A perfect relationship with her. The one girl you don't have to worry about. But then I started writing it and decided to not make it all so perfect. And then without noticing I made everything not just hard but impossible.... So yeah.

Also... I see this in every story... Kai'Sa being shy. And I find that pretty fucking stupid tbh. She's a famous fucking popstar, but can't talk to a lowlife without stuttering? Wtf? She's also a voidling... So why should she be shy?...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

270K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
41.5K 1.2K 30
Y/N, better known as "B4S3D", is an artist, a damn musical genius, or... in other people's eyes, a deadbeat with a "crappy" degree and mountains of s...
54.6K 1.4K 52
-Y/N L/N was once a boy, born and raised in Ionia, exposed to the magic and pure unspoiled beauty of the region. Being of Vastayan descent, it came n...
123K 2.7K 43
Y/n l/n is a young man from Zaun who has recently moved into piltover thanks to his father getting him into the most prestigious University in all th...