𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥.

By lalaamaraj

"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲 & 𝗺𝘆... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 📀
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

47

760 27 12
By lalaamaraj

______________________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:12 🏙

since nobody really knew legacy was home, he been gon all day seeing his homies and reuniting with people so i was home still preparing for tomorrow.

i haven't had a special christmas since the christmas nana was born. when we had our "parents".

"naenae! charlie brown is on!" iyus said pulling my hand towards the living room.

"okay okay" i said swiping my phone off the counter and taking her hand into the living room.

i sat her next to me and she pulled a cover over the both of us as the show came back from commercial.

she giggled as charlie ran towards the football lucy was holding.

as the show continued, i zoned out and the show was a background to my thoughts.

i was soon to be 26. i wanna quit stripping before im 28/ 29 so i can focus on starting my actual life and moving more into adulthood.

i always wanted to be a designer and have my own brand, settle down and have a kid or 2. iyus and naijer are what i would want my kids to be like.

and i would name my clothing brand, "heavenli".

i can't keep day dreaming about it forever, i'm gonna have to start my dream soon. and i most definitely wanna start with moving out this building and buying a house and a little bit of land.

so i could leave my brother and if i have kids, something. so they could start their lives a little easier.

i'll quit in exactly 1 month from now, january 24th.

that's when my life starts.

_________________________

ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

legacy came back and wanted us to spend christmas together, especially since he already decorated just for iyus.

when we opened the front door we were blinded by the beautiful pink christmas tree.

"PINK!" iyus said running towards it admiring the trees ornaments.

"thats the only fucking tree they had" legacy mumbled to me.

i laughed as he shook his head, iyus was in love with the christmas tree.

legacy and naijer went outside to bring me and naijers gifts inside as well.

i sat on the loveseat closets to the window and smiled at iyus playing with her doll underneath the tree.

"iyus, careful underneath that tree, if that shit fall ian putting it back up" legacy said sitting the bag of gifts down.

"okay daddy" she said pouting and moving from the tree. she than ran up the stairs and into her room.

the house was so cozy and warm.

legacy and naijer was worn out from lifting bags, i coulda did that my damn self.

"yall really tired" i said as naijer plopped down on my shoulder.

"yes bra" he said playfully slapping me.

"my bae really home yall" i said happily sighing and looking over at legacy.

"yeah don't kill nobody else so then neveah don't lose her shit for another 2 years" naijer mumbled.

"fuck up" i said poppin his mouth. legacy laughed as he pulled out a rolling tray from underneath the couch.

he opened the backwood pack then got up into the kitchen to go clean it.

i opened my phone and began scrolling on tiktok looking through my notifications and reading
peoples comments on my post.

i looked up from my phone as legacy came back into the room with the now cleaned backwood. he looked soo fine walking back into the room. and he was so focused on the rolling tray and what he was doing.

nana sat up as his phone buzzed and read the notification then looked back up. he must've caught how i was staring at legacy because he then said,

"yo i'm finna link ki -lan she babysitting and need a little help but telling from whats going on right in front of me, the child. can i take iyus wimme" he said making me laugh.

"alright you could take iyus" legacy said lightly laughing as he broke down a bud that was big as a mf.

naijer came back downstairs with iyus in her his hands. "be safe y'all" i said walking them to the door to make sure they got in their ride safely. i looked at the sticker in the window noticing it was a uber and immediately checked to see if i was still sharing my lo with naijer. i was so i made sure they pulled off and went the right way.

i closed the door and sat back down on the loveseat next to legacy.

he was licking the wood up and down as he finished rolling up and sealed it. i lowkey wanted him to lick me like that. he then grabbed a lighter from his pocket and sparked.

"watchu staring at ma?" he said in a low tone squinting at me.

"you dummy" i said playfully sitting up in my seat.

he took a big ass inhale and just looked around as if he never been here before.

"you so pretty" he said licking his lips and putting his attention on me. i blushed smiling at him. i hated when i blushed.

"oh shut up" i said mushing his head.

"its true, you beautiful as a motherfucka" he said putting his wood in the ashtray. he signaled for me to sit on his lap.

i leaned over towards him and he pulled me up so then i straddled his lap.

he took another puff and blew the smoke out his nose doing a dragon.

"you think you the shit" i said teasing.

"hell yeah, i'm home, with one the most beautiful woman in the world and i'm finna drop a raw ass album when i get back in the stu" he said chuckling.

"oh word?" i asked. "yeah fasho" he said putting his attention on me.

"lemme hear summ" i asked.

"i gotchu, day after tomorrow" he said. i nodded laughing.

i pecked his lips making him mug the absolute fuck outta me.

"you cheating?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"you wish nigga" i said rolling my eyes.

"so why you acting like you can't kiss a nigga now, ain see me in.. 1,2 years" he said teasing and counting on his fingers.

i rolled my eyes again and took the blunt out his hand, hitting it twice. when i took it away from my mouth he immediately smashed his lips into mine.

the kiss grew sloppier as i put the wood in the ash tray on the coffee table.

i wrapped my hands around his neck feeling him grow underneath me.

he pulled back and reached next to me to respark the blunt.

"see that was way better than yo lil lame ass kiss" he said looking for the lighter.

i mugged him soo hard.

"yeah motherfucker now you horny ain you" he said sticking up his middle finger teasing me.

"suck my dick dude" i mumbled under my breath while moving my arms.

"nah watchu say?" he said.

"nothing mylove" i said plastering a fake smile on my face and then stood up and began to walk away. legacy immediately came behind me grabbing me by my neck.

he pulled me back into his chest still gripping my neck. i felt him on my lower back as he leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my ear,

"speak up" he said seductively.

i bit my lip as he aggressively turned my head to face him. i kissed him passionately and he immediately kissed back.

he slipped his hand up my black dress and into my panties searching for my clit.

he started rubbing it as i moaned into our kiss. i turned around to face him. he then lowered his other hand from my neck to my ass and started gripping it.

legacy picked me up bridal style and i wrapped my hands around his neck so our kiss wouldn't break.

he carried me up the stairs into the bedroom kicking the door close with his left leg and pushing me back on to the bed.

we helped each other strip down to our underwear. my eyes widened seeing his member, it'd been so long since we'd met.

he smirked at my facial expression and pulled my panties off throwing them somewhere in the room.

he rubbed his fingers up and down my slit while kissing me. i let out a sly moan. i haven't been touched like that in a while.

catching me off guard he slipped 2 of them in and started fingering me.

he went at a quick pace making me clench my thighs around him and squirm.

"nah what was you saying onnat telephone?" he said smirking down at me.

unable to grasp my words as he rapidly sped up i blurted out very few words as my legs started shaking. "fu-f-fuckk you" i blurted making me chuckle.

"damn its like that ma?" he said slowing down and removing his fingers. he licked them clean then tongued me down as he unclipped my bra.

i was still memorized by what just happened but i was quickly taken out of my thoughts as legacy rammed himself into me causing me to scream in pain and pleasure.

he pushed my knees towards my ears and began giving me hard deep strokes. hearing him groan made it even better. he held onto my hips and pulled me closer and pumped in and out of me with ease.

my moans filled the entire house and legacy loved it. "fuck izaak" i moaned as he wrapped his hand
around my neck.

"you like that?" he said deviously looking down at me. i moaned out in response. "speak." he said going faster.

"m-mhmm jus like t-that" i trembled out moaning. he pulled out and flipped me on my stomach.

"get on all 4s and arch up" he mumbled in my ear rubbing my ass gently.

i got in position and he pressed down on my back making my arch deepen. he slapped my ass hard making me whine.

"shut up" legacy said chuckling at me. he aligned himself with my entrance and slid in deeply.

"fuck" he groaned under his breath.

______________________

𝟑 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

i woke up to legacy not being in the bed anymore and there was noise downstairs, the sound of music and smell of baked goods.

i yawned then stretched in the bed. the moment i got up i immediately lost my balance.

shit.

the door cracked open and it was legacy in the doorway laughing.

"oh my god what happened to veah" he sang mimicking the durk song.

i flipped him off giving him a mug. he leaned down and helped me up. he let me basically use him as a walking stick.

"gave her the dick made her walk different" he mumbled. goddamn durk gotta song for everything.

i popped his ear making him hiss and rub it.

we came down the stairs and nana shook his head in disappointment. he was mixing up cake mix with iyus, he got soo big, he's 16 now.

"my poor used to be innocent sister, nasty motherfucka" he said acting fake ashamed.

"fuck you" i said slapping his head. i tried running and he kicked the back of my knee making me fall.

"niggas man" i mumbled.

_________________________

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐟 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 🤭

𝟏,𝟗𝟏𝟓 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 12.7K 40
"𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝"
Whats Love?? By fw_jay

General Fiction

1.1M 37.2K 60
*𝗝𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱🙃*
661K 32.7K 42
"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 ..."