The Winged

By _Tiny_Stories_

Surviving can be difficult when you're only a few inches tall. Fanged beasts see you as their prey, every cre... More

1- The Hollow
2- Council
3- Nothing To Fear
4- The Burrow
5- Monsters
6- The Human
7- Captive
8- Escape
9- Mike
10- Despair
11- Questions and Answers
12- Only Way
13- Consequences
14- Embrace
15- The Scouts
16- Pink
17- Breach
18- Disaster
19- Pain
20- Blame
21- Rescue (1)
22- Rescue (2)
23- Taken

End Note

318 11 4
By _Tiny_Stories_

Hello there :)

I really hope that you enjoyed the story. It's the first thing I've ever posted on here so hopefully it wasn't too awful lol. I enjoyed writing it and loved seeing the reactions to some of the stuff that happened. It's amazing how much people seriously hate the two humans 😂 thanks to anyone who shared their thoughts, it's always the highlight of my day seeing comments.

I'm aware that I've left this on a massive cliffhanger. Sorry about that...
If you liked the story and want to find out what happens next, you can find the continuation (the sequel, I guess) by looking on my account. It's called The Lost.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any trouble finding it. I know I would die if I never found out what happened to Aspen <3

I'm aware some people have literally been waiting a lifetime for me to rise from the dead and post the sequel... sorry for the wait 😬 and thanks so so much for the continued support, it makes writing this crap so much more fun.

Hope to see you there, and thanks again for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 160 24
A/N: this will be a reboot/redone version of my two-part 'Meeting a Giantess' stories, that I now name 'Meeting the Giantess'. A family's life takes...
52K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
31.5K 5.7K 154
One of the most painful things on earth is to lose a loved one. Whether in death or heartbreak. It's a pain different from all others. You feel ever...
2.9K 383 56
~The Elves lost their Magic. The Princess is a Dragon. The Halfling is a Shifter. And Witches rule the Realm.~ Liss' clan lives in a world of seclusi...