The Prototype (My Hero Academ...

By BIG__GUY

A boy who wishes for change in society, to make the world a better place for everyone in it. He will do whate... More

Prologue: Symbol of Fear
USJ
UA Sports Festival: Part 1
UA Sports Festival: Part 3
UA Sports Festival: Part 4
The Hero Killer
Training Camp
Project: New Dawn
All For One: Part 1
All For One: Part 2
UA
Dorms

UA Sports Festival: Part 2

1.7K 61 6
By BIG__GUY

(Y/n) went for searching for one person, and one person only. He searched every corner where majority of the students were being held but he couldn't spot him. Until he heard two voices, one he distinctly remembers. He also felt the presence of someone else...

Todoroki: Ida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka... None of them felt it! In that last instant, I was the only one feeling that pressure. I experienced All Might's true power... Up close remember?

Midoriya: So... What're you sayin?

Todoroki looked at his left hand.

Todoroki: I felt the same pressure coming from you.

Midoriya tensed up and his eyes went wide. (Y/n), overhearing the conversation, also got slightly tensed.

Todoroki: So... Are you All Might's illegitimate child or something?

Midoriya relaxed but started to murmur.

Midoriya: Nah. I mean well... I mean, I'm denying that, but... Obviously, If I really were his kid, I'd try to deny it, so I realize I don't sound very convincing here... But, no, that's not it... So let me ask you, then... Why would you think that I...

Todoroki: "No, that's not it." Interesting way to phrase it... There's definitely something you're hiding. I'm sure of it. You know, my father is Endeavor. The second greatest hero of all time. So if you're some how connected to the number one guy, then... All the more reason to crush you.

Midoriya was shocked but remained his composure.

Todoroki: My dad... He's a powerful bastard who only thinks about becoming stronger. Yeah, he's gone all out to make a name for himself as a hero, but... He's always seen that living legend, All Might, as a roadblock and an eyesore! My father could never beat All Might on his own. So he came up with another plan.

Midoriya: What's this about Todoroki? Why are you telling me this?

Todoroki: Quirk marriages. You've heard of them, yeah? They started becoming a problem during the second or third generation after quirks appeared... Strong individuals would choose a partner and force them into marriage for the sole purpose of passing on a strengthened version of their own quirk. Those earlier generations were lacking in ethics. With his wealth a fame, my father made my mothers family agree to the marriage. All to get his hands on her quirk. Raising me as a hero who could exceed All Might, just to fulfill his own ambitions. I hate it! Being no more than a fool for that human garbage.

Todoroki reached for the burned side of his face.

Todoroki: As I remember it, mom was always crying... "I can't stand to see that left side of yours"... She said before throwing scalding water in my face.

Midoriya shuttered at hearing this.

Todoroki: In short, not using my left side against you was my revenge on him. Never using my rotten father's quirk... No... By rising to the top without using it... I'll have denied him of everything.

There was silence between them for a moment, and Todoroki started to walk away.

Todoroki: Your connection to All Might... Keep it to yourself if you want. Either way... I'll rise above you with my right side.

Midoriya: I've... Always had help. No matter the situation... I... only come this far because other people have helped me.

Midoriya touched his hands.

Midoriya: All Might... I wanna be like him... For that, I hafta become the strongest. Might seem like a lame motivation compared to yours... I'm not going to lose... All the people who've helped me... That's how I'll repay them! Let me return your declaration of war with my own... I'm... I'm gonna beat you!

Todoroki walked away, and Midoriya stood there, with a clenched fist. (Y/n) then appeared behind him.

(Y/n): Quite the speech you made.

Midoriya, startled, tuned and fell to the ground.

(Y/n): Need a hand?

Midoriya grabbed (y/n)'s hand and inspected his face. Like if he recognized him but couldn't point out who. (Y/n) touched his shoulder and gave him a little shock. The gears in Midoriya's head started to work until he figured it out.

Midoriya: No way! You're Bla—

(Y/n) covered Midoriya's mouth with his hand.

(Y/n): Keep it down.

Midoriya: Sorry... Why are you here though?

(Y/n): Wanted to see what your class was all about. Why your class is the only one All Might is willing to teach from his whole career as a hero. And because you're a very interesting person... Midoriya.

Midoriya: But how did you even get in?

(Y/n) showed him the pass.

Midoriya: You're a jounalist?.

(Y/n): No.

Midorya: Oh...

(Y/n): I wanted to talk to you. Maybe this is a bad time to say it, but I think you should know...

(Y/n) took a deep breath.

(Y/n): I know a lot of things Midoriya... About a lot of people. And what I don't know... I find out. When it comes to All Might... I know him very well... And because of that, I know his enemies very well. You got a target on your back now. Those guys from the USJ incident... You'll run into them more than you think.

Midoriya was quiet.

(Y/n): Stay alert Midoriya. Keep your circle small. Even those close to you can,
and will, stray you away from your path... And good luck on the finals.

(Y/n) walked away, leaving Midoriya questioning his words. As (y/n) got closer to the seating area he bumped into someone, hard, any other person would've fallen... But not him. His glasses fell and he reached down for them.

All Might: Sorry about that!

(Y/n) knew that voice. Most of the world did...

(Y/n): I got it... No worries.

All Might: You're quite sturdy! Ha ha ha!

(Y/n): I workout a lot.

(Y/n) puts on the sunglasses and looks up at All Might. All Might takes a look at his face.

All Might: Do I know you from somewhere?

(Y/n): Probably.

(Y/n) shows his his pass.

All Might: Ah! A journalist! Im guessing you're here for a interview, or a picture?

(Y/n): No. Came for the students actually.

(Y/n) patted him on the shoulder and walked away.

(Y/n): Good luck with the teaching.

All Might: Ah... Ok... Thanks!

All Might started to rub his shoulder.

All Might: Pretty strong...

When (y/n) went back to his seat, Present Mic started to explain the final event.

Present Mic: Between the 16 members of the four winning teams... We'll have a formal tournament! A series of... One-on-one battles!
Midnight then took the stand and announced that matchups will be decided by drawing lots.

Midnight: It's up to each of you 16 finalists whether or not you participate in the fun. I expect some you would rather take a breather and save your strength. Now, let's start with the first place team...

Ojiro: Um... Excuse me.

One of the Class 1A students raised their hands. (Y/n) leaned in slightly.

Ojiro: I'd... Like to drop out.

(Y/n): Hm.

His classmates protested his decision, trying to figure out why he would give up on the final hurdle.

Ojiro: The Calvary Battle... I have no memories of anything that happened up until the end. It's probably his quirk that did it... I know this is a great opportunity. And I know how stupid it must be to throw it away... But this final tournament... Everyone else made it here by their own strength. Yet I'm standing here, and I don't even know how or why. I just can't take it.

Another student from Class B, Nirengeki Shoda, also decided to withdraw.

Present Mic: We have a strange turn of events... What will Coordinator Midnight decide?

Midnight: How naive and green...

She cracked her whip.

Midnight: I LIKE IT! Shoda and Ojiro have officially withdrawn. Replacing those two will be members of Team Kendo, which took fifth...

Kendo: If it's going to be like that... Shouldn't it be them instead? I mean, we were immobilized practically the whole time. But they were giving it their all to keep what they had until the very end. Team Tetsutetsu, I mean.

Kendo: Don't worry. We're not colluding or anything. This just feels right.

Tetsutetsu: Y... YOU GUYS!

Midnight: So be it. Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki bring us back up to 16 competitors! And here are the matchups.

On the screen the matches were revealed.

Round 1:
Midoriya vs Shinso
Todoroki vs Sero
Shiozaki vs Kaminari
Ida vs Hatsume
Ashido vs Aoyama
Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu
Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima
Uraraka vs Bakugo

The competitors started to move around and talk to their opponents.

Present Mic: Now let's set aside the tournament for the time being... And get on with the thrill-a-minute festivities!

After all the recreational activities and entertainment was done, Cementos built the arena and the final was underway.

Present Mic: Hey, guys. Are you ready!? You've been through hell to get here! But now it's time for the one-on-one tournament! You've only got yourself to rely on! Even if you're not a hero, this saying holds true! You know it! Spirit technique, strength, wisdom, and knowledge! Use 'em all and show us your best!

After some time, both Midoriya and his opponent, Shinso, came out.

Present Mic: The first match! Making a weird face despite his excellent performance, it's Izuku Midoriya, from the Hero Course! Versus... Sorry, but this guy hasn't really done anything to stand out yet! It's Hitoshi Shinso, from General Studies! The rules are simple! Win by knocking your opponent out of the ring, immobilizing them, or getting them to say "I give up!" Bring the pain! We've got our good old Recovery Girl on standby! And fight dirty if you must! "Ethics" have no meaning here!

Present Mic also went on to explain that there is a no kill rule, killing an opponent results in an automatic dq.

(Y/n): You've made it this far without using your quirk Midoriya... Can't do that here.

Before the battle even started, Shinso started to rile up Midoriya about Shinso.

Present Mic: START!

Shinso: What kind of dumbass throws away a chance like this?

Midoriya: What'd you say!?

(Y/n): C'mon Midoriya...

As soon as Midoriya answered Shinso's question, he was frozen in place.

Present Mic: Hey, hey, what's wrong? This battle is just beginning. Show us some spirit! Mere seconds into the match, and Midoriya's... Frozen in place!?

(Y/n) pulled out his booklet and jotted down info on Shinso.

Present Mic: We were barely aware this guy even existed, but now... He sure is one to keep an eye on!

Aizawa: Like I said, that Entrance Exam was completely irrational.

Present: Hmm? What's that?

Aizawa pulled out two sheets about Midoriya and Shinso.

Aizawa: Here are the simple specs on these two. I've got them here because we knew this would be a quirk vs quirk battle. Shinso failed the practical part of the exam, so he lost a spot in the Hero Course. He got into General Studies, though, and that's all he could have hoped for. His quirk is extraordinary powerful, but... Given the format of the Practical Exam... His ability didn't help him out.

Shinso: Now turn around... And walk out of the ring.

Midoriya did just that. He turned around and started to walk towards the edge. Just when it looked like he would walk off... He started to build up energy.

(Y/n): The other users...

Present Mic: Midoriya! He stopped it!?

Shinso: How? You shouldn't have control. What'd you do?

Midoriya was smart this time and didn't answer Shinso's question. Then, Shinso starts to smile.

Shinso: I'm jealous though. Just moving that finger means you're the real deal. Thanks to my quirks nature, I couldn't enter the golden gates. You wouldn't get that. You're naturally blessed.

Shinso started to yell.

Shinso: You people... Born with your awesome quirks... Getting to follow all your dreams!

Midoriya had enough and he lunged himself at Shinso and grabbed him. Shinso responded back with a right hook, but Midoriya didn't let go.

Shinso: Trying to push me out? Not gonna happen!

Shinso shoved Midoriya off of him and then grabbed his throat. Midoriya grabbed his hand and flipped him over him, eliminating him from the match.

Midnight: Shinso is out of the ring! Midoriya... Moves onto the second round!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
6K 223 7
Midoriya has been turned into a villain and it's his boyfriend's job to take him back before it's too late It's been re-written
301K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
12.1K 659 16
The world isn't fair. That's what she accepted at a very young age. Y/n L/n was represented as a burden to society. She was left in the shadows of h...