๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

Oleh euphoricdemie

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ '๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต' ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต... Lebih Banyak

โ€ข๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จโ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™š๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™โ€ข
โ€ข๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™šโ€ข
โ€ข๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™šโ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ?โ€ข
โ€ข๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จโ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™šโ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š โ€ข
โ€ข๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ โ€ข
โ€ข๐™€๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™€๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ โ€ข
โ€ข๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก โ€ข
โ€ข๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™š โ€ข
โ€ข๐™’๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ โ€ข
โ€ข๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Š๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ โ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ โ€ข
โ€ข'๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก 'โ€ข
โ€ข๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‹๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ โ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ€ข
โ€ข'๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ'โ€ข
โ€ข๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™Œ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง โ€ข
โ€ข๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก โ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š โ€ข
โ€ข๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โ€ข
โ€ข'๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ' โ€ข
โ€ข'๐™’๐™š๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ 'โ€ข
โ€ข '๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™˜๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ' โ€ข
โ€ข๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โ€ข
โ€ข '๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™‚๐™ค๐™–๐™ก๐™จ' โ€ข
โ€ข๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ?โ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™ค๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ โ€ข
โ€ข'๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ 'โ€ข
โ€ข๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ?โ€ข
โ€ข'๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ 100%'..'๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก..'โ€ข
โ€ข๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™š โ€ข
โ€ข๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š โ€ข

โ€ข๐™๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง โ€ข

2.5K 31 16
Oleh euphoricdemie

{Please no silent readers, i love
listening to your opinions
and thoughts ! But its ok
if not, but all appreciated🫶}

It was a friday, about 10 days after the whole ash and girl thing. I had been told millions of times in those past few days to answer ash back and talk to him but i refused. Instead i ignored all his messages and hung out with other guys. Not intentionally , just.. accidentally.

I was at a park smoking some weed with rue, maddy, elliot, jules and nate, trying to get my mind off of the recent situation.

"So she like- ion know how to explain it.. fell off sideways into the trash" Elliot's high ass said as he told us a story. We all laugh apart from maddy who was on her phone. "hey, y'all going to lincons party?" she asks looking up at us all. "dunno" jules and rue say. I shrug as maddy gives me a look. "you should so come, y'know who will be there, a chance to show him your prettier than that bitch" maddy says. I chuckle as i take a drag and shrug.

"think bout it si" she says shrugging. revenge was definitely something i had in mind, but i didn't want to hurt him like he hurt me. Yet im the type of person to listen to my head alot more than my heart.

We pull up to the party. His house was massive, modern too. Big windows and lots of colourful party lights flashing everywhere visible from the outside.

(Outfit and hair^^)

Me maddy and nate walk in together and head into the main part of the house. It was big and open and you could see the second floor, and the doors to the garden were big and open, all made of glass as you could see the people in the garden near the pool etc.

"This house is massive" maddy says. I nod. "im glad you decided to come si, you look fucking stunning, especially with your natural hair." maddy says as nate is held onto her waist, looking around. "Lets go dance" she says to nate. He nods and follows her into the crowd. I sigh as i make my way over to a couch.

The couches were white and decently big. I sat down on an empty couch and threw my head back. I looked up at the tall ceiling seeing it was also a big skylight. I watched the starts abit until i heard a familiar voice. I snap my head up and look around and see lexi walking towards me with a smile as she waved. I smile back and signal for her to sit with me. "Hey girlie" she says as she sits down beside me.

"Hii" i say smiling at the sweet girl. "You good? i heard not so pleasant conversations down fez's" she says. I shrug slightly with a half smile as i look down at my fingers. "hes going mental si" lexi says. I look up hopefully but shocked. "h-how come?" i ask. "well apparently hes barely sleeping, barely talking to fez and stays in his room most of time" she says. I gulp as my eyebrows soften. "uhm..- i-is he ok?" i ask her. She nods. "he'll be fine after this is all sorted" she says. I nod.

"i- has he been.. on facetime to anyone lately?" i hesitantly ask. "uhh the few times ive been round hes been on facetime.. 4? ish times maybe 5 not sure" she says. My heart drops to my stomach. "Is it another girl?" i ask. "i- im not sure si, sorry" she says shrugging. I nod and give her a smile, hiding the fact that hurt like a total motherfucker. "thanks lex" i say. She smiles back. "no problem girl, anyways ima go find cassie, i need to ask her something" she says smiling. I nod and wave at her as she walks off.

I sigh as a tear falls. "fuck." i mumble to myself as i get up and look for a bathroom. I wipe my eyes slightly as i look around for a bathroom. I then see the kitchen and decide to get a drink instead. I walk over and see elliot with another guy. "hey Elliot" i say as he then turns to look at me. "oh hey sienna, wassup" he says then taking a sip from his drink. The other guy walks away and leaves me and elliot. "Have you seen rue?" i ask him. He shakes his head. I sigh and nod. "thanks" i say with a smile as i was about to walk off until he gently grabbed my wrist.

"why? whats up?" he asks. I shrug. "nothing just bored" i say, faking a smile. He nods. "ight, well ion know where she is but you can stay with me till she pops up" he says. I give him a genuine smile as i then say "thanks elliot".

We stand there talking for abit and sharing a few giggles until he asks "you wanna dance?". I look back at the crowd of dancing, happy yet sweaty teens and shrug. "Sure" i say with a smile.

"Ightt, lets go m'lady" he says as he genuinely grabs my hand and sways over to the crowd due to the music, making me laugh. We get there and we start dancing. I look up at him, he was really feeling himself which was nice and made me laugh a little since i knew he was abit tipsy. He opens his eyes from his little groove and puts his hand out for me to grab, which i accept. He then twirls me and sways with me, keeping his hands away from my waist.

I grab them swiftly and place them on my waist. He looks at me for a second but then just leaves it and continues dancing. I now had my hands around his neck as his hands were on my waist, swaying back and forth. He sings abit of the song making me laugh as i join him. He smiles knowing i was having an alright time and continued. I then feel a grab on my shoulder.

I snap back and see rue. "Hey, i needa talk to you" she says. "oh- uh ok.. one sec elliot be right back" i say. He nods and walks over to a pillar to lean on as he waits. Rue pulls me to a quiet corner and says "im in shit si, i cant go home, mom knows i relapsed and is on my fucking ass" she says. I sigh harshly. "god- uh- well i guess you could stay at mine for abit" i say shrugging. "but your mom cant know!" she says. I raise a brow in confusion. "why?" i ask. "cause, my moms probably going to yours first" she says. I nod in realisation. "right" i say.

She smiles and quickly hugs me. "thanks, bye, love you" she says, then quickly rushing off.

I smile at her then as soon as she leaves i sigh and rub my face in frustration. "cmon, that didnt seem like the best conversation" elliot says grabbing my hand and walking me outside with a drink in his hand and a blunt behind his ear.

We walk over to the canopy area and sit. "So? that was probably another one of rues almost impossible favours?" he asks. I nod as i let out a small sigh. "indeed" i say making him chuckle. "y'know, we've started hanging alot more recently, everything good?" he asks. I chuckle. "ye, why wouldn't it be, can i not be friends with someone i find super cool?" i say with a cheeky grin making him laugh as he takes a sip from his drink. "i mean ye sure but like- i dont know why it was so random" he says. "neither" i say.

He offers me his drink which i accept. As i take a sip he says something that i wish i didnt hear.

"hey aint that your boyfriend?" he asks. I instantly look to where he's pointing. Indeed it was the face i hadn't seen for almost two whole weeks. "uh- y-ye, ye it is" i say abit taken aback. "whos the chick with him?" he asks. I look and see the same girl from the other day. I gulp. "dunno.." i say with a straight face. He was sat on a beach lounger, next to the girl, facing a few other teens.

I gulp once again in stress as he then looks directly over. I snap my head away acting casual though. "uhm anyways, so, how long have you known rue?" i ask making conversation. "uhhh a few months, you?" he asks. "Always, rues my cousin" i say. He nods. "oh right, thats chill, i met her new years party last year" he says. I nod amusingly. "what? did she like steal drugs off of you or something?" i ask jokily. "kinda ye" he says laughing making me laugh too.

I could feel ash's cold stare, so i decided to offer elliot another dance, i was definitely sticking to me and maddys plan after what i heard from lexi. "wanna go finish our little dance?" i ask. "it'd be my pleasure m'lady" he says getting up and making me smile as he sticks his hand out, gracefully ,for me to grab. I laugh as i take it, matching the vibe and doing it also gracefully.

He chuckles as he walks me inside to dance. We go to dance in the crowd abit when i keep my eyes on the backyard doors. My hands around elliots neck once again as his remain on my waist. As i look at elliot and smile, then back at the door i see ash walking in and the girl right behind him. He looks around the crowd as if he was looking for someone. I decide to look away, knowing he would see me sooner or later.

Elliot makes a weird face, making me laugh, then rest my head on my arm, which was near his chest. "alright lets not make fun of me" he says jokily looking around. "but you looked- so.. Funny!" i say inbetween laughs.

He laughs too and shakes his head. "Sienna?" i hear someone call. I turn to see who called me and see maddy waving harshly through the crowd. "oh- one sec elliot, be righttt back" i say once again making him laugh as he nods. His hand gently passes my waist as i walk over to maddy. "Girll ashtray was so fucking watching! He was watching you the whole time, inside and outside!" she says. "m- Maddy! have you been stalking him?!" i say as she laughs. "no bitch i was stalking you, checking up on you to see how you were, but clearly you seem to be fine with your new little toy over there" she says with a smirk, referring to elliot.

"wha- no! elliots just my friend" i say. "mhmm ye whateverrr, anyways ash is so jealous and probably will come up to you soon" she says. I roll my eyes playfully. "only you maddy perez, to go to ridiculous extents for your friends" i say laughing. "duhhh, your my favorite bitch girl!" she says as i smile at her and walk off.

As i make my way over back to elliot a hand grabs my wrist gently but keeping grip and dragging me into an empty hallway.

I roll my eyes as i stand there. "what?" i ask. "what? are you seriously asking me that? your fucking doing it on purpose to make me jealous" ash said. "im not doing anything ashtray, piss off" i say trying to get past him. "no sienna. Fuck im sick and tired of you ignoring me, and is arguing, like your my girlfriend! i want to fucking spend every minute of every day with you and i cant if shits like this" he says.

"really? thats not what it fucking looked like the other day when i said i missed you and wanted to hang out with you, clearly wanted at least a few minutes of the day with her" i say harshly. "No. you dont fucking know shit, shes my friend and i didnt say yes to hanging out cause i was already half high and i felt bad about telling her to piss off randomly" he satys.

I scoff and look around then saying "that is the shittiest fucking excuse ever ashtray, im your fucking girlfriend! You fucking lied to me, saying you were busy and shit and telling me not to pop by then i see you said that cause you were with another girl. Do you know how that fucking feels?! That shit hurts! And after a week or two ,i find out from someone else you were facetiming her?!" i say with a foggy throat and tears all up in my eyes.

"sienna.." he says getting closer to me. "Fuck you! Fuck-" i say as i slap his chest back, pushing him away as tears fall down my face. He holds me. "Sienna.. please listen to me, shes just a friend, you have guy friends, why cant i have friends that are girls huh? Y'think thats fair?" he says as he then lets go as i look up at him.

"Ashtray i know other girls intentions with you!" i shout. "Dont you think i know other
guys intentions with you?! Sienna your one of the most beautiful fucking girls to exists, you dont think other guys want you too?! Its not just fucking me! I have competition! I need to keep you my girl ok?!" he says getting all wound up.

"Ashtray- you have no fucking competition cause if im with YOU and im YOUR girlfriend, it clearly proves i only fucking want you! But that girl- Shes so fucking gorgeous ashtray! I cried my eyes out that day when i got home, i cried for hours in maddys arms saying how much fucking prettier she was! I hated the fact you were hanging out with another girl especially when shes so much fucking prettier than me! And i know that's selfish and unfair but i cant fucking keep that to myself! I get jealous, thats a part of who i am and i- i dont want to lose you!" i sobbed out.

I let everything out there and then. I may have seemed like a pussy but it was all out in the open now. He knew. I knew. It was out.

"sienna.. i see nothing in her like what i see in you, your the girl i want and i personally think your so much fucking prettier than anna" he says as i took a deep breath. "That day, right before you came in i was showing you off, i showed her your instagram and she was beyond jealous of how beautiful you are, telling me shit like, im so lucky and that she'd definitely go gay for you" he says making me laugh at the last bit. I wipe my eyes and sniffle slightly as i look up at him.

"i promise.. your the only one i have my eyes on.." he says placing his hand on my cheek. I place my hands on his neck and pull him into a tight hug. He picked me up as he tightened the hug and i let a few tears out into his top.

"i love you si" he says. "i love you too ash.." i say back, slightly muffled. I pull back to look at him. "you look fucking beautiful by the way" he says smiling. I chuckle as i peck his lips. "you too bby" i say as i then go in for a proper kiss, my hands on his neck and as i pulled his he'd closer to deepen the kiss.

God have i missed him..

A/n: this is not the end of the drama dont worry but sorry for the late update, its my last week of school and then i have a week off till i go on holiday, i'll try update as much as possible in the holidays but i cant promise anything LOL, anyways thank you sm for 35K views and the love and support and to those frequent readers❤️Yk who you guys are, but ye i'll try update more before i leave for the holidays but ye enjoy guys! Sorry for any spelling mistakes and please leave a vote and comment if possible 💖💖

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

361K 9.3K 24
๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ continuation of ๐˜Ž๐˜Ž๐˜Ž๐˜‰ โ€ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅโ€ข ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
84.6K 552 20
Ashtray love Story<33
103K 2.4K 11
๐ŸŽ  - " ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ - ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. " ๐Ÿ’‰ [ EUPHORIA S2 ] - ashtray x fem!oc...
102K 924 42
๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.. โ™ฅ๏ธŽ - ! ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ !