The Souleater (Tamaki Amajiki...

By Turtle-Rabbit

Soulmate AU A world of not only quirks, soulmates also existed. However, only in less than one percent of the... More

Disclaimer
1. Soul Marks and Mate Marks
2. If Only...
3. The Day Everything Changed
4. Intertwined Fates
5. Intoxicating Memories
6. In the Unknown
7. Aftermath
8. Soulmate Tattoo's
9. Romeo y Julieta
11. Destined Star-Crossed Lovers
12. A Glimpse into Tako's Life
13. Falling Apart and Coming Together
14. The Big-3 Family Dynamic
15. I'll Be There for You
16. Deprived Desires
17. Soulmate Bond
18. The Middle Realm
19. Found My Forever
20. Nothing Else but You
21. The Sun's Unrequited Affection
22. Cursed Soul Bearer
23. Fly With Me To the Stars
24. Kindred Spirits
25. Lost In You
26. Condemned Spirits
27. The Wrath of His Love
28. Worlds Colliding
29. Lingering Despair

10. Found Love

268 17 10
By Turtle-Rabbit

( A little treat before I break some hearts. Short Lemon chapter!)

Songs:

"Please Notice" – Christian Leave

"Grace" – Lewis Capaldi

-----------------

"Your spirit glows within me,

It's ingrained in my memory, for lifetimes to come.

My sacred temple, my home.

For I found myself within you, within your love and trust."

2 Weeks Before Y/n's 21st Birthday

The city view from this height, especially at night was always the best. Y/n always loved to stay at the office after hours to watch the twinkling dying lights of the buildings around the Big-3 agency. It reminded her so much of the galaxy she loved to fly up to or fly up to as close as she could get. Watch the starry night as time passed her by. From this view of the city, she could see the small cars zoom by in a hurry to get back home. It was already late in the evening and no one else other than her and Tamaki were in their agency building.

It was very late. However, both have always been more nocturnal. They would probably sleep in one of their offices again. Still, they didn't mind. They always brought the essentials for days like these. It was a good thing their building had showers and food in the kitchen always stocked and available.

Besides, Tamaki did have the best view from his office.

Grunting in ecstasy, said man who always lived in her mind, bit down on the back of her shoulder, were he loved to mark her every time they made love in this position. His hands caged hers in, pressing them against the glass wall that overlooked the city. His fingers interlocking with hers from behind. Her body flush against the glass. There was something so daring of having sex against the window, the thought of the glass breaking or anyone seeing them, always gave them an extra thrill. Though it would never break, and no one was ever around to see them.

His naked body pressed against hers, refusing to leave any space in between. Each thrust getting harder than the last, hips snapping up to bury his cock inside of her dripping cunt. Feeling every rigid of his veins as he wholly consumed her. Sweat rolling down his back for how long they've been at it.

Giving her neck sweet kisses in between of panting breaths, every one of his tender touches burned into her skin.

"Tamaki..." Y/n breathed out, watching his dark eyes through the reflection of the glass windows. Pushing back to meet with every thrust, arching her back as much as he would let her. Tamaki always loved to have sex in front of a mirror or anything with a reflection to watch her face.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, Tamaki groaned softly. Music to Y/ns ears.

He loved the feel of her pussy sucking him in each time he sensually rolled his hips. His dick molding her insides, always accommodating for his size. His balls smacking her soft flesh when he went harder.

"You feel so good my butterfly... look down Y/n, see how well your pussy takes me, baby."

Y/n with a slack jaw, glanced down to where they connected and watched how his cock glided in and out into her slippery entrance. Stretching her out each time and leaving his mark. Her juices and his cum from earlier sliding down her thighs for how many times they've finished, however still refused to stop.

Both loved to over exceed their sensitivity, the longer they went the better it felt. She's become so familiar with how he felt inside her fluttering walls. Loving each time how he ground and rolled his hips to hit her in the spot that gave her complete ecstasy. Marking her body with love bites, only they knew existed. He would sometimes mess with her and leave some all over her thighs to the point of having to cover them for weeks. Even though he apologized for it afterwards, Y/n knew he didn't mean it with smirk he would always give her.

"Fuck Tamaki. Please don't stop..." She murmured, the back of her arms sliding up his toned chest and arms, fingers crowing behind his neck. Her breasts on full display and bouncing with each thrust as she leaned into him. Whining softly and kissing him under his sharp jaw.

Tamaki moaned sweetly into her neck, nibbling on her sensitive skin, sinking his teeth on her flesh, and making her squirm. His hands leaving the glass and sliding to her hips, he spread her ass open from behind and slammed harder, watching his thick dick disappear into her pussy. Watching her face contort into pure bliss. Eyebrows furrowing, lips plump and swollen from earlier stolen kisses.

"I'm close. Ah fuck..." He mumbled, throwing his head back and going slower, trying to prolong the tingle that's become so familiar since they started this arrangement. His large hands gripped her tighter before whispering with adoration, "Hold on for me, mi cielo." ("my heaven.")

Bending her over, having her palms flat on the glass window. Y/n's butterfly iridescent azure wings appeared like magic from her back, fluttering from all the stimulation, and Tamaki already knowing how sensitive she would feel. Reached out and stroked them gently. Loving how they reacted to his touch. Almost like chasing him, loving his tender care each time he caressed them.

He always loved to pleasure her for hours because she no longer had control of her quirk. Her wings always sprouted out of their own accord. Each teasing touch to her delicate wings always made her squirm and fall completely to his mercy.

"Tama!"

"Good girl... my good girl." His dark eyes stared at her through the reflection of the mirror. Having the best view from here. Her wings fluttering, her beautiful flushed tinted cheeks on display, panting breaths and wide eyes full of lust. The moonlight and city lights, given her an ethereal glow, "Cum with me, mi mariposa." ("my butterfly") He moaned out.

Grunting when he pulled out of her leaking pussy, he quickly turned her around and forced her on her knees to take his cum into her mouth. One of his fingers turning into an octopus appendage and fucking her merciless as she screamed through her orgasm with eyes closed. Her cries muffled from his cock. Tears streaming down the corners of her eyes. She always looked so beautiful when he wrecked her completely.

Spilling his seed directly inside her throat, Tamaki sweetly called her name into the dark room of the empty agency. Almost falling over for how she kept sucking him even after he spilled everything and getting every drop he provided. She moaned from the taste of herself and him, glistening on his cock. Giving him devilish dark eyes, Y/n's pupil's dilated as they both watched each other. Both completely overtaken by their desire, his sweet darkness engulfing her fully.

The galaxy to her bright moon.

Breathing deeply, Tamaki pulled her up and kissed her, his tongue swirling with her own and tasting himself and Y/n tasting herself from earlier, when he went down on her. However, still not relenting on his quirked octopus finger pushing her over the edge again.

Y/n's high-pitched moan was swallowed by Tamaki's parted lips as he pushed her back against the glass wall. His octopus tendril going in and out of her pussy in fast strokes. Not stopping for one second as she grabbed his still hard cock and pumped him at the pace he was thrusting with his quirked tendril.

Her hand sliding easy on his velvety soft skin with all their mixed juices. His toned abdomen constricting with another release.

Her free hand pulling on his indigo tresses, as their lips made love to each other. E/c eyes staring straight at onyx indigo, both not relenting from the overwhelming pleasure they were giving each other. Pupils blown out from lust and desire. Panting heaving breaths and soft sighs. Tongues sliding together in a sweet caress, while they abused each other down below with their hands.

Their lewd moans and wet noises of her hand on his dick and his quirked finger on her pussy echoing around his office.

Tamaki pushed her body flush against the glass with his own body once her wings retracted, encasing her in, not leaving any space in between their skin. His hard chest, sliding easy against her soft breasts from their sweat. Both panting for oxygen in between kisses and feeling on overdrive for still pleasuring each other.

Y/n leaned away from his sensual kisses and cried out, eyes rolling to the back of her head, as Tamaki kissed her throat and cried into her skin. Climaxing again on her hand and stomach. His hot cum tainting them both for how close their bodies still were to each other.

"Fuck, bunny..." Tamaki's dick pulsed in her hand, his tip, red and swollen with how many times he finished. However, still refusing to stop his ministrations until he heard her sweet broken cry of bliss when she came on his quirked hand.

"That was..." Y/n panted, her walls still spasming as Tamaki slowly retracted his tendril and it turned back to his finger. His palm grinding on her sensitive clit, to let the tingles dissipate. Hearing her whine from the sensitivity. "Wow..." Her best friend chuckled, his shoulders slightly jumping from her fucked out expression. Loving how cute and dazed she looked. "Tamaki! Stop laughing!" She swatted his arm, with the hand that was pulling on his indigo hair earlier.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." He chuckled lowly. "It's the middle of the night and we're the only ones here, having sex, again. We didn't even make it past my door." Pulling back, he kissed her deeply and pushed her sweaty hair behind her shoulder.

With one raised brow, she questioned, "Why would you tease me in the middle of the hallway then?"

His indigo eyes darkened with lust. Smile growing into a dangerous smirk. "You looked really good in leather pants. I couldn't help myself." He nudged his nose with her own, as he whispered those words.

Y/n laughed softly from his comment, "Tama you've been saying that every single time we do this for every outfit that turns you on."

"It's true, they all have." He shrugged nonchalantly, then giving her a timid smile he asked, "How am I doing so far?" Tamaki grinned down at her trembling body, knowing well how she was still feeling the effects of their love making.

They've been doing this 'friends with benefits' for almost a year now. Within that year they've gotten to know everything about each other on a more intimate level than before. They even introduced quirk play and tried many kinks when it came to their sexual desires. Not judging each other one bit, because this was for them. They accepted each other fully, even their darkness. And both loved how sadistic they were for each other.

"Well, you've gotten more comfortable." She played with the ends of his hair again, sliding her hand up and down his sweaty skin. "If I would have known having sex would take you out of your shell. I would have done it with you a long time ago." Y/n playfully pinched his bicep.

Tamaki leaned in and gave her a slow kiss that she reciprocated and hummed to. His forehead on hers once their lips disconnected, his dark eyes staring straight into her soul, giving her butterflies.

Gulping down and taking a breath of courage, his voice came out soft and cautious.

"You're turning twenty-one in two weeks, I um..." His voice wavered, though he was much more confident now. In some situations, he's still the shy man she's loved her whole life. "Can I take you out to dinner? Alone." Y/n's eyebrows went up in surprise, that sounded like an invitation to an actual date. And he didn't stutter one bit through it. "After your birthday party of course." He told her gently, his warm eyes so inviting and speaking a million words of confessions that were ready to spill.

Tamaki was planning on taking her out and confessing his love, ask her to be his and only his. Finally make this official between them. Tamaki and Y/n trusted each other immensely, and they knew what they had with each other – they didn't have with anyone else. He had everything planned out. He was taking her to the planetarium first. Y/n always did love to stare at the stars. She always told him how peaceful she felt to be in a dark room and watch the planets up close from the holograms, wishing to fly all the way up there herself and experience the real thing.

Then afterwards, he would take her to dinner. Spend time with her alone in public for the first time in a romantic setting. With the help of a very pleased and excited Fat Gum. The big blond older man was letting Tamaki borrow his boat so he could take her into the ocean for this dinner he had planned. There, he would finally confess everything he's been holding onto these years. It was embarrassing at first, but he had this whole speech planned out. He wanted everything to be perfect.

Fat Gum, though he no longer was their mentor, was so thrilled that Tamaki was finally going to ask her after so many years of being in each other's lives. He still saw them when they could, their old mentor became an important person in their lives. He agreed to help right away when Tamaki contacted him. He even arranged for there to be a violin to add to the romance, since they both liked classical music so much. Eijirou was helping him with the food and Mirio with the decorations.

The three of his close friends had been so excited when he asked for their help. It was comical how they gushed and squealed, like excited high school girls, for Tamaki finally taking this step.

For finally feeling worthy enough and accepting himself for who he was.

The shy elf man, almost turning twenty-one himself after his best friend, was extremely nervous. However, Y/n helped him loosen up and he finally saw himself worthy of her love. Not even, Jose Hado could prevent this from happening. He met with him and asked for his blessing out of respect and curtesy. Of course, the older man refused, but that was no longer going to stop Tamaki.

Nothing would get in his way, not matter what the universe threw their way.

"Okay." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Wait r-really?!" His voice jumped into his well-known nervous tone. Onyx indigo eyes wide, not believing at first that she accepted so easily.

Softly laughing, Y/n's hand slide down his toned chest, down his abs and pulled him close for a slow kiss. Whispering into his parted lips, "Tamaki we've seen each other naked, and we've done literally everything together. How can you be nervous of asking me a question like that?"

"Because..." I don't want to ever lose you. You are everything to me, everything. "– your opinion matters to me." He responded instead. Eyes troubled for the words ready to spill out of him.

"Come here my adorable elf man." She pulled him in, his hard chest pressing on her soft naked breasts. They both moaned from the sensation. Y/n's fingers grabbed him at the base of his cock and pumped him slowly, his cock swelling and jumping to attention again.

"Ah, fuck. Butterfly..." Tamaki took a deep shuddering breath, "I'm still sensitive..." He whined into the kiss, eagerly following her loving sensual kisses, tongue playing with her own. Not pushing away from her teasing touches one bit – if anything his body eagerly chased her touch.

Tamaki sweetly moaned, his breathing becoming sporadic again for how her hand slowly pumped him, ignoring his protesting cry. His hips moving along to her hand movements, cock stimulated and ready for another round. Tamaki was girthy and big, the tip of his cock curved up and always hit her gummy spot just right when he fucked her senseless. Y/n loved to caress his tip with her thumb or tongue, he completely lost himself when she used her tongue to mess with him.

"I know."

She licked and kissed up his neck, leaving more love bites, painting his body in more small bruises that have all been done by her. Tamaki, falling to her ministrations, shuddered from the feeling. Engulfing her in a hug to keep her close. After their loving sessions, when he looked in the mirror, he always felt proud of her artwork. He will always, gladly be her canvas and he wanted the world to know already.

That he was hers, as much as she was his.

"But I know how much you love to keep going until we can't anymore, and I still see us standing, Tamaki-kun."

"You're right..." Tamaki breathed through gritted teeth, obsessed of how she would moan his name. His muscled arms caging her into his body in an embrace, her body perfectly molding to his. Holding her lower back tightly to him, hands kneading her skin.

He picked her up, and laid her gently on the floor, a blanket already waiting for them once they were done. However, with the way he was staring at her right now, Y/n knew they weren't close to finishing. Tamaki always liked to go slower for their last round, making it last longer than their animalistic first rounds. Sometimes they would go all night, way into the first light of the dark morning.

"You know what to do my pretty girl, spread those beautiful legs for me." His voice was soft, lips leaving a trail down and up her body as she complied. Stopping on her breasts and taking her perked nipple into his wet lips, teething her tip gently. Being much gentler than when he first took her.

Positioning himself comfortably in between her legs, always preferring this position because he trapped her in, and she couldn't go anywhere. He could see every pleasure, pain, and blissful expression she gifted him with.

Y/n's pussy leaked from how tender he stared at her, how he touched her. Stomach erupting in butterflies from his caring touch. Tamaki's found a way to turn her on without having to do much. The way he caressed her, almost afraid to break her always left her breathless. Each touch leaving goosebumps and tingles. He treated her just like he would a butterfly. His sweet words made her into mush and a blushing mess.

Tamaki took it upon himself, to whisper sweet nothings in her ear when he made love to her, because that is what he was doing. Not voicing his love with words, but rather with his body. Gentle and loving. Though it was different when he fucked her, still, Y/n loved both sides of him.

Y/n arched her back whining softly, as Tamaki moaned low, whispering praises, when he thrusted into her oh so slowly. Elbows propped on either side of her head, palms kneading her soft hair, chests pressed against each other, feeling every breath, every gasp and thumping beat of their hears. Together, they felt everything. His cock sliding in, inch by inch. Crying out together when they fully connected again. Feeling the stretch, and her tight fluttering pussy engulf him. Y/n feeling full, with his cock buried so deep in her, her eyes rolled to the back of her skull. Nails digging into his sculpted back to ground her somehow. Scratch marks that would surely leave an imprint on his hard skin. Making him grunt and roll his hips slowly to give her more blissful pleasure. Make her mark him more, claim him, because of how much he loved it.

Loved having this with her, and only her.

Tamaki gave her sweet kisses and reassuring whispering words as she adjusted to him with every sensual thrust.

"There's my girl..." he grunted out softly, watching her every expression. "You take me so well baby..." he began to thrust faster, their sensitivity transporting them to heaven, "all the damn time..." Tamaki groaned, his eyelids fluttering closed.

Both completely overtaken by the orgasmic euphoria, their nerves on overdrive. Any movement even if just a blow of air was already too much. Both conveying what they really wanted to say with their bodies, as they moved together. Sliding in and out effortlessly. Like missing puzzles coming together.

In here it was just them. Behind closed doors, the world outside didn't matter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
144K 4K 72
Y/n Midoryia the daughter of the number one hero, Izuku (Deku) Midoryia. ~~~~~ " Hi? Is this the Midoryia house?" " Why yes, what do you need? "...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
87.7K 2.7K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader °All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...