Bad Habits

By eroticashh

"Bad habits like me always return, love." ~ Aurora Rae is trying to push past a break-up that has left her b... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
💗
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
🩷
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
💗
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
🩷
💗
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
a/n
A Christmas special 🎄

Chapter Thirty Six

14.8K 249 107
By eroticashh

𝐸𝑛𝑧o ☽

My grandparents lived incredibly far away from our villa.

My hand rested on Aurora's thigh as I continued driving us home. I often squeezed her leg hard when certain images popped up in my head.

Her laying underneath me with my cock buried inside her, eyes closed and mouth open wide..

The pain of my cock straining against my jean zipper was unbearable now.

I looked toward the side of the road, frantically looking for a rest spot or an abandoned car park.

I continued driving a little faster.. and by some sort of miracle, there was an empty car park.

"Aurora, we're pulling over."

She had been staring out the window for a while now, tapping her fingers the window pane.

She turned to me and nodded.

Then looked down, and smirked.

"Am I going to fix that for you?"

I smiled to myself as I turned my blinker on. "Precisely, love."

I pulled over as fast as I could and took the furthered parking spot.

There wears one flimsy street light on, but the rest of the parking space was pitch black.

Risky.. but you only live once.

"Have you ever had car sex before, Enzo?"

I practically ripped my seat belt off and climbed into the back seat before responding with a simple nod.

"A few times back in high school, when I was out late and my parents were home."

She kicked off her shoes and climbed to the back with me.

"So you're experienced?"

I chuckled to myself, "Guess you could say that."

"Yeah?"

I watched my girl slip out of her sun dress as awkwardly as possible.

I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it onto the seat next to me. Then, Aurora was tugging my pants off.

She straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning back again.

"I love an experienced man."

My hands flew to her waist, holding her in position.

I groaned when she lightly grinded against my stiff cock. She stifled my next groan with her soft lips, my tongue diving inside her mouth.

I kissed her back fiercely, and I could feel her smile against my lips.

We kissed each other like we had been starved for years. She clawed at my chest while my hands rubbed up and down her back.

"Think I could make you come so hard you see stars brighter than the ones in the sky tonight?"

She buried her face in my neck and giggled. I squeezed her hips when her grinding started becoming more frantic.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head at the friction she was causing.

"In a car? No way.." She breathed.

"Really? You don't think I could fuck your brains out in a car?"

She laughed louder this time, "You could never. Change my mind about it, love."

Without another second of hesitation, I stilled her. She whined when I forced her to stop her grinding.

I put a hand on her chest and pushed her a bit back. She took the opportunity to put her feet on either side of me and spread her legs wider.

Even though her panties were still on, I could see the wet patch she had made.

"Look at you.. such a mess already, aren't you?"

Her hands grabbed the head rests when I pushed her panties to the side and started rubbing her swollen clit.

She threw her head back slightly and let out a little moan. I rubbed slow circles on her clit with two of my fingers.

"You like that?"

She didn't answer me.

I pulled my fingers away from her and wiped them on my briefs. She was drenched for me.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked breathlessly, angling her head toward me.

"You didn't answer me."

I leaned back and folded my hands behind my head.

"You fucking piece of shit."

"Hmm, you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

She made a 'hmph' sound before scooting away from me and moving to the seat next to me.

"Fine, you won't get the job done? I'll do it myself," she whispered sweetly.

My eyes widened and my eyebrows lifted when she spread her legs and stuck a finger inside her slick, wet pussy.

It sunk inside her with ease. She leaned against the window, her mouth agape but no noises coming out.

After a few seconds, she added another finger, and her thumb was pressed flat against her sensitive clit.

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I licked my lips as my eyes roved over her.

"Ugh, this feels so good, Enzo."

A low growl left the back of my throat, but I was frozen in spot.

I watched as she added one more finger to the mix. Her pace fastened, and she started moaning.

Beautiful, loud moans left her mouth.

Her eyes were locked on me, but my eyes were locked on her glistening pussy.

"Jesus, Rory."

"Fuck! I'm going to come.. holy shit— I'm going to-"

She let out a moan as she came all over the seat. Her fingers slowed down, but didn't fully leave just yet.

I was breathing so heavily now.

She pushed her head back up and smiled at me.

"See.. I made myself see stars tonight. Think you could make me come like that again? But harder?"

I groaned at her filthy words.

I quickly pulled my briefs off and kicked them away from me. I leaned over and grabbed her by the waist.

She squealed as I put her back on my lap. I unfastened her bra and pulled it off her.

"Do you like this pair of underwear?"

She opened her mouth to respond, but quickly shut it and shook her head.

I ripped her underwear and tossed the torn up parts onto the floor somewhere.

My lips latched onto one of her hard nipples while my hand grabbed her other nipple between my fingers.

I pinched and fingered the nipple while I licked her other nipple.

Her fingers threaded through my hair and little groans left her mouth.

She scooted a bit closer to me, positioning herself directly on my hard dick. I groaned when I felt her wetness spread all over my cock.

"You feel that, baby? I'm spreading my wetness all over you."

I forced myself to let go of her nipples.

"Fucking hell, Aurora. You're turning me into a mad man."

I looked down at her pussy once more. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I watched her rub circles all over my cock.

I arched my back slightly, gripping her hips harder.

"Jesus, just fuck me already."

She moaned breathlessly, "Beg for it, Enzo. Beg for my pussy to wrap around your cock."

I was panting. The arousal forming in my lower stomach was starting to become painful.

Aurora leaned down, "Beg for my pussy, Enzo. Beg for my tight, wet heat to choke your dick."

"Please, Aurora. Oh god— Please. I'm going to go insane if I don't get to have your pussy. Please. Please. Please."

She smirked, "That's it, baby. That wasn't so hard now was it?"

Before she fucked me, she reached down and grabbed my wallet from my pants. She knew I kept a condom in there at all times, so she grabbed it and teared it open with her teeth.

She rolled it onto my cock, her eyes never leaving mine.

She positioned my cock at her entrance. She slowly sunk down on me, taking in every inch of me painstakingly slow.

My back arched a tiny bit more, my eyes squeezed shut and I almost fucking came at the feeling of her warmth.

She waited a beat before putting her hands on my shoulders and lifting herself up. Without another warning, she slammed herself down onto my cock.

I moaned and got ahold of her waist to steady myself on something.

Jesus, I had never acted so reckless before. We've had sex so many times.. why was this time making me go feral?

She rolled her hips, rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone. Then lifted herself up and slammed herself down onto me again.

She arched her back so her tits would rub against my chest. Fucking tease.

I held onto her waist tighter when she starting bucking her hips. I held in my release so I could relish the feeling of her wrapping around me.

I moaned once more. I felt limp, so I leaned forward and rested my forehead on her shoulder, groans still escaping my mouth.

"You like that, Enzo? Hmm?"

A whimper left her mouth when I reached down and started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

I groaned once more when she bounced on top of me harder.

"Words baby," she choked out, fighting her next orgasm, "I need words."

"Yes," I gasped out. "Yes, I fucking love it."

"Good," She whispered sweetly once again.

Beads of sweat rolled down the side of my head.

The car windows were now steamy. Now, the only thing you could hear were the moans leaving both our mouths the furious slap of our skin.

"Fuck.. Enzo—I'm going to.." Aurora couldn't even form words anymore.

"Cum, baby. Cum all over my cock."

When she did, I came a few seconds after her. I couldn't see straight because of how hard I came.

And only within the span of a few minutes of Aurora fucking me? Fuck me..

I slowly pulled out of her. Another whimper left her mouth while I muttered a string of colourful curses.

Aurora wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in the nape of my neck, laughing.

I felt so delirious afterwards.

We sat there, breathing heavily. My head was still resting on her shoulder, but soon my arms wrapped around her sweaty torso.

Her arms tightened around me.

I kissed her shoulder, "I love you, sweetheart."

I could feel her smile against the bare skin of my neck, "I love you too, Enzo."

I pushed her off me so I could look into those beautiful brown eyes.

Somehow during our moment, I slumped down in the back seat. So I quickly sat up straighter.

I reached up and brushed a few strands of hair away from her forehead. I cupped her jaw in my hands, leaned forward and put my mouth back on hers.

"I'm addicted to you, Aurora." I spoke softly next to her lips.

She smiled adoringly at me, kissed me once more, then rolled off me.

"Let's get going, okay?"

"What's the rush, my love? No round two this time?"

She smirked and started climbing back into the front seat. She purposely waiting a second on the center console to give me a good view of her still soaking pussy.

"You can take me all you want back at the villa."

I shook my head, letting a puff of air out. I grabbed our clothes from off the floor and tossed them into the front.

She's going to be the death of me.

++++

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 ♡︎

"I want you on your hands and knees, facing the headboard."

I nodded calmly.

I walked to the bed with shaky legs while removing my clothing for the second time tonight.

I heard the faint click of a lock, then Enzo's footsteps behind me.

I rushed over to the bed and got into position for him, spreading my legs.

I felt the bed dip behind me. I let out a shuddery breath when I felt Enzo put his hands on my ass.

"Still drenched for me, aren't you?"

I sighed when started dragging his finger up and down my slit.

"Answer me, love."

"Yes, Enzo.. I'm still drenched for you."

He hummed in agreement before sinking his finger deep inside my dripping cunt.

I whimpered, fisting the sheets for stability.

He added two more fingers. I moaned louder, but then quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"What's wrong my love?"

"What if someone hears us?"

He chuckled, "Nobody will. Let your noises out, only I can hear you."

He fingered my cunt faster, harder. I pushed my ass up while I smothered my face in the sheets underneath me to muffle my moans.

The pleasure rushing through my veins right now..

I started absentmindedly backing up into Enzo's hand when I felt his thumb start rubbing small, fast circles on my clit.

"Is my beautiful whore ready to cum?"

"Yes," I choked out.

"Go on then. Cum all over my fingers like the slut you are."

His dirty talk pushed me over the edge.

Pleasure filled every part of my body. I sighed and laid down on top of the bed when I felt Enzo remove his fingers.

The bed dipped once more. I looked behind me to find Enzo digging through his backpack.

"What are you doing?"

I could see a faint smile on his lips. "I've got a gift for you."

Shit.

"What is it?"

"Your favourite colour is red right?"

What did he do?

"What did you buy for me, Enzo?" I asked hesitantly.

He finally found whatever he was looking for. My eyes widened when I saw it.

It was a deep, red vibrator.

He made his way back over to the bed in three powerful strides.

"Turn over. I want to see you come undone."

I turned over to my back slowly.

"Legs. Open."

I spread my thighs, planting my feet firmly on the bed.

Without warning, the vibrator was pushed deep inside my sore cunt.

Enzo had a remote in his hand. He turned it onto what I believe was the highest setting.

My back arched and my knees almost buckled, but Enzo held my legs apart.

"Look at you.." He whispered.

His eyes were locked on my face. Not my pussy, for once in his life.

"Fuck, Enzo!"

"That's it, baby. Imagine this was my cock, filling you up and making you feel all sorts of things."

I cried out when he lowered the setting.

"Doesn't it feel good? Tell me how it feels, Aurora."

He upped the setting just as the filthy words left his mouth.

His lips curled into a devilish smirk when he saw me unable to form words.

"Did I make you speechless already?"

I gasped out for air, "Fuck you."

He lowered the setting. Then made it higher. Then lowered it. And repeated this until tears started streaming down my face.

The tightness in my lower belly was so fucking painful at this point. I sobbed and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Please, Enzo.."

He left the vibrator on it's highest setting after a bit more begging from me. I sighed in relief and fisted the sheets once more.

My nails dug into my palm, the pain making me more delirious.

I was on the brink of another orgasm. I couldn't even keep count anymore.

"I'm gonna—"

"Cum."

And I did. I sobbed in relief, then moaned at the pleasure coursing through my veins.

Waves of ecstasy washed over me quickly.

I laid there, whimpering as Enzo pulled the toy out of my cunt. I let my legs fall, and I relaxed into the bed more.

I was so sore.. but I needed him more than ever right now.

Enzo put the vibrator on the floor, then he stripped. He tore off his dress shirt, pulled his pants down and stepped out of them.

I watched him carefully.

He grabbed another condom from his bag and rolled it on.

"I want you on all fours, yeah?"

I nodded and turned. I lifted myself onto my hands and bent my knees behind me.

The bed dipped for the third time tonight, and then Enzo was buried deep inside me. He let out a groan, but didn't give me a second to breathe.

He just slammed into me repeatedly from behind. He grabbed a few strands of my hair, fisting them in his hand and pulling on them, hard.

Moans tumbled out of my mouth. Grunts left his.

The sound of our skin slapping furiously repeatedly filled the space.

He filled me up so much.. it was like I could feel him in my throat.

Eventually, the feeling of him deep inside me took over. My face was now buried in the pillow, sobs leaving my mouth. My ass was in the air and my elbows were keeping me up.

A second later, I was back on my back. My legs were on Enzo's shoulders and I watched his mouth fall open.

He hit a whole new spot I never even knew existed. I shuddered and felt my legs start shaking.

"Oh god.. oh god! Aurora.."

"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

He moaned out loud as he came seconds after me.

I sobbed as my release barrelled through me once more.

I laid there, panting.

Fucking hell.

Exhaustion took over me. I relaxed into the sheets again, closing my eyes and sucking in deep breaths.

Enzo collapsed on top of me. He slowly pulled himself out of me while leaving soft, tender kisses all over my skin.

"Don't go to sleep yet baby."

"Why?" I whined.

"There's a bath running for a reason."

I hadn't even realised he had left to run a bath for me some time in between each orgasm he had given me.

He kissed my mouth, "Then we can sleep all day tomorrow, okay?" He whispered to me gently.

I smiled, "Okay."

Enzo got off me and turned around to pick me up. When I tried to sit up, my knees almost buckled again.

He laughed softly at me, then picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom.

I turned my head to see a big bath filled with steaming hot water and bubbles.

"When did you do this?"

Enzo slowly placed me inside the bathtub first. I almost moaned out again at the warmth.

I immediately relaxed and shut my eyes to block out all the light.

Enzo got in and carefully moved so he was seated behind me. I turned a bit so I was resting on his chest.

One of his arms hugged my waist as he said, "I ran it as you were taking your clothes off. It only took a minute or so."

"You're so sweet, Enzo."

He kissed my head, "It's the bare minimum my love."

"Still enough for me."

We fell into a comfortable silence. I listened to his heartbeat, matched his breathing, traced his tattoos.

This was such a loving moment.

I never wanted it to end.

"Aurora..?"

"Hmm?"

"I really do love you."

I giggled, "I know, baby. I love you as well."

He huffed quietly, "No, sweetheart. I don't think you realise how much I love you. It's like.. if I lost you.. I wouldn't know what to do with myself. You're my source of happiness, the light, the love of my life.. my girl."

A tear escaped my eye.

I quickly wiped it away and hoisted myself up a bit so I could peck his lips.

"Enzo, you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. I don't know what I would do without you, either. I love you so much, words can't describe it anymore."

He leaned down and kissed me again.

When he pulled away, he had this really adorable look on his face.

"I'm going to marry you one day. I know that's for sure."

I pushed a few strands of hair away from his face.

My cheeks hurt from how hard I was smiling.

"I know. I'll be stuck with you forever."

He hugged me closer to him, another giggle escaping my throat.

"You're already stuck with me forever."

++++

Enzo and I got out of the bathtub and stepped into the shower to rinse off all the left over bubbles.

He insisted that he washed my hair for me. So I guided him through the process once again.

When we got out of the shower, he dried me and carried me back into our bedroom.

He put my on the bed and wrapped the towel tightly around me. I was smiling like a maniac because he was walking around our villa naked.

He handed me a two shirts and two pairs of sweatpants.

"Is this your clothes?" I asked as I examined what he had handed me.

He removed the towel that was wrapped around me and nodded.

My grin widened.

He put on the clothes for me, then threw on his.

"Do you want any food? Tea? Coffee? Water?"

"Water would be nice."

He turned on his heel and left the room. Minutes later, he was back with a cup of water in his hands.

He handed it to while he went back downstairs to make sure everything was locked up.

I climbed into bed and put the water cup on the bed side table.

I adjusted my pillows and waited for Enzo to come back up.

When he did, he shut our bedroom door, closed the curtains and turned off all the lights.

When he finally crawled into bed with me, he pulled me against him and kissed my forehead.

His lips lingered for a while.

I buried my face in his chest again and sighed.

"Goodnight, my love."

I smiled to myself, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

As I started dozing off, I heard Enzo whisper, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

I

hii! i hope you enjoyed the new chapter :)

i apologise for the wait! i was busy for a few days :(

this was a lotta smut 🤭 what did you guys think of it?

thank you guys for getting my book to 83k! it's fucking insane, but thank you so much!

i love you all. i hope you have a wonderful day 💗

I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 93 21
Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you packed your bags and moved somewhere new? After and a bad break up, it's all Isabel can think a...
196 0 7
Elisa Rossi has pretty much nailed the art of hiding her true feelings. She's either feeling pain or just plain numbness. She's got this whole wild...
5.3K 86 17
What happens when you meet a beautiful British man whose in a band, and is a beast in bed? You get a sex crazed God that makes you feel Sexy and that...