The Gods that Exist

Por KidNamedJamie

An alternate universe where Qi Xiaotian (Mk) and Sun Wukong swap places (and maybe a few others swap places a... Más

Accidental delivery
Qi Xiaotian!
Redson
Up in Flames
Mangos and Peaches

Journey to the Mountain

952 40 26
Por KidNamedJamie

Wukong had bursted through the door, all out of breath.

Pigsy peeked out through the kitchen and Nez Ha turned his head in confusion. Both still staring at the very tired monkey, one asks,
"You okay?"

Wukong took a very deep breath before exclaiming,
"I FOUND THE CURSED IMMORTAL'S STAFF!!"

Nez Ha and Pigsy stared at him, then to each other, then back at him.

"Uhhh, kid, y'know thats just a fairytail right?" Pigsy said.

"Then whats.. THIS!!" Wukong exclaimed as he showed off Qi Xiaotian's staff.

"A prop?" Nez Ha answered.

Pigsy snorted and slapped Nez Ha hard on the back which almost made him fall of his seat.

"Wukong. Those stories I told arent real." Nez Ha said once he propped himself onto the chair again.

"No! They are! This is Qi Xiaotian's staff!!"

"The staff can only be wielded by the cursed immortal."

"Actually, only by those deemed worthy," Wukong corrected.

"And you think you're worthy?" Nez Ha asked.

"NO! I- I just have his staff, I never said I- YOU LIED!!" Wukong started exclaiming.

"Woah woah, calm down." Nez Ha placed his hands infront of him to push the monkey away and give himself space.

"What do you mean I lied?" He asked once Wukong was no longer in his bubble.

"YOU SAID THE DEMON BULL KING WAS UNDERNEATH THE MOUNTAIN AND HE WASNT!" He furrowed his brows and pointed harshly at Nez Ha.

"I didnt lie? The Demon Bull King stepped down from his reign and allowed his son to become king." Nez Ha explained.

Wukong stepped back and made an "o" shape with his mouth.

"BUT I STILL HAVE HIS STAFF!!" He yelled.

"And you still havent shown me proof it isnt a pro-"

Nez Ha was stopped at the staff had extended to where it was right infront of his face. Wuking being unable to hold it up, let the other side fall. On to Nez Ha's lap.

The stool underneath broke from all of the weight and Nez Ha's legs were stuck underneath the legendary staff from a legendary immortal.

"SORRY!!" Wukong exclaimed as he got the stick to revert to it's original size.

He ran to Nez Ha's side and was about to pull him up until Nez Ha muttered something.

"It's.... real?..."

"Yes!! And the Demon Bull- Redson came back!!" Wukong exclaimed.

Nez Ha could only look shocked before Pigsy ran in from all of the noise. Seeing the broken stool and the two on the floor, he squealed.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY STOOL?!"

Nez Ha stood up and walkes over to Pigsy calmly. Then he had taken the collar of his shirt and gave him a very opposite-of-calm look.

"The legends are real. We're gonna die if we dont do anything about the Demon Bull King coming back." Nez Ha said with a very straight voice.

"Well what can we do?!" Pigsy's snorted as he looked away from Nez Ha's very menacing look.

"We can go to his house?" Wukong chimed in.

Nez Ha let go of Pigsy's collar and turned around to him.
Guess his 'buisness man' mode is on.

"And how do you expect us to go to Flower Fruit Mountain?" Nez Ha asked. It sounded more like a demand than a question.

"Uhhhhhhhhh-"

"I know a guy that could take us there.." Pigsy grumbled.
"Its across the ocean and is an island right?" He asked.

"Hm, someone was listening to your stories," Wukong nudged Nez Ha's side while giving him a smug grin. Nez Ha secretly gave him one back.

Pigsy turned around and huffed. Walking away to the back and left from view. But he quickly came back and called the two over,
"C'mon! Aren't we supposed to be going to this "Great Immortal"? " He asked.

Wukong looked at Nez Ha with a shocked look then went running towards the pig demon. Though ran back since he forgot the staff on the floor.

"C'mon Nez Ha!" Wukong beamed a smile at him.

"Yes yes, I'm coming, I just need to call in sick."

"Ughhhhh more buisness stuff? Boring!!" Wukong groaned and left to where Pigsy was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were at the docks where Pigsy's supposed "friend" lived. He knocked and was immediately let in by an ominous scholar with fogged up glasses.

Said scholar left them in the living room to go get Pigsy's friend. Once he was out of sight, Wukong whisper-yelled in Pigsy's ear.

"I DONT THINK ITS SAFE HERE." He said.

"No. Its gonna be okay." Pigsy assured. It sounded like he was talking to himself and not the monkey beside him though.

Loud footsteps were heard down the hall. Soon, a big shadow came to view as well. And then, the figure that made both came into the living room.

He was tall, very tall. Muscular as well. He had a giant beard and a mohawk, kinda strange in Wukong's eyes but wasnt one to judge. He's literally a monkey.

"Someone's tryna disrupt the peace?" The tall, muscular, bearded man seemed to growl.

"Do y'know what I do to those who try and disrupt the peace?"

The man didnt allow anyone to answer his question. Infact, he answered it himself.

"I serve them tea!" He exclaimed happily as soon as the scholar with glasses walked in with a cat themed tea-set.

The tall, muscular, bearded man was actually a water spirit named Sandy. Kinda ironic for him living on the docks.

Nez Ha gladly accept tea from the scholar. His name was Tang, he was as much of a Qi Xiaotian fan as the golden monkey was.

"So uh, Sandy, sir- would you mind taking us to Flower Fruit Mountain?" Wukong asked.

"Just call me Sandy, and-"

"FLOWER FRUIT MOUNTAIN?!" Tang exclaimed.
"THE MOUNTAIN WHERE QI XIAOTIAN, THE CURSED IMMORTAL, IS SAID TO LIVE?!"

The scholar had spat accidentally in Wukong and Nez Ha's face. Wukong's face was scrunched up as he felt the saliva drip down to his fur. Meanwhile Nez Ha gave no reaction. (again) He seemed unfazed as he politely asked for a napkin or a handkerchief.

Tang agreed and pulled one out of his pocket. Apologizing perfusely for his act.

After wiping his face down, he went to wipe Wukong's who only squirmed at his touch.

"I'M NOT A KID!!" He exclaimed.

"Just- let me- wipe your face!!" Nez Ha argued.

The two started wrestling on the couch. Pigsy stood up and got closer to his old friend.

"So do ya think you could take us?" He asked.

"Of course! Anything for you, Pigsy!" Sandy chirped.

"Thanks, dont know what I'd do without ya old friend," Pigsy smiled.

Pigsy's smile faded as he turned around and saw the two still fighting. Almost ripping up Sandy's couch while at it.

"HEY! KNOCK IT OFF YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!!" Pigsy yelled at the two who immediately hopped off of one another.

"Sorry Sandy," Pigsy apologized, looking back at the water spirit behind him who only gave a reassuring smile.

"Well, better get this show on the road, right Tang?"

"Yes, of course." Tang now seemed calm and collected. Unlike earlier when he had spat in Nez Ha and Wukong's faces.

"Mo? Would you like to do the honors?" Sandy placed a remote near the cat on his shoulder who had the same mohawk as him.

He meowed as he pressed the only button on the remote.

The boat started to rumble and shake. Everyone else was shocked and tumbled down while Tang and Sandy remained upright.

The rumbling stopped and Sandy was no where to be seen. Over the intercom however, the gang heard his voice,
"Alright guys, we'll be there in a few hours so hang on!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tang and Wukong seemed to get along. Talking about their favorite legends, especially Qi Xiaotian.

Nez Ha continued to drink more tea and only piped in every once in a while. Adding comments and correcting Wukong about certain things that happened. Tang nodded in agreement which made Wukong pout.

Meanwhile, Pigsy was in the cockpit with Sandy. Casually catching up on the years they havent hung out for.
The two were disturbed by a very loud monkey.

"THERE IT IS!!" Wukong yelled.

He pointed out the island. It was, infact there. But it was surrounded by lava and magma.

"Oh right, theres a volcanic ring that surrounds the mountain! Making it virtually impossible to pass!" Sandy said a bit too joyfully.

"And sorry, but this is as far as I'll go. Remember Pigsy, I've changed. I dont run head first into battles anymore."

"Yeah yeah. C'mon guys." Pigsy hopped out of the boat and onto harden lava. Nez Ha and Wukong followed along.

It was hot. Not too hot to where it hurt, but it was still really hot. Some geysers had erupted infront of them, surprising them and making things ten times hotter.

"I wonder how Qi Xiaotian found this place after-" Wukong started but was stopped. He bumped into something.

The two infront of him were shocked and he slowly turned around.

It was Redson.

What was he doing here?!?

"Ah, the golden monkey from earlier, right?" He asked.

He seemed well mannered. Well, thats forseen hence he's a royal, much less a king.

Wukong noticed his outfit had changed. It wasnt the ragged and ripped up cloths he was wearing earlier. He was wearing a silky red robe that fell to his sides and was jusy above his knees, it was tied by golden string. He was also wearing a golden shirt inside as well, though not too visible because of the robe. Half of his hair was tied up while the other half was down.

He didnt seem to be angry. He looked more calm than anything at this moment.

"Uhhhhhhh-" Pigsy interuppted.
"You aint gonna kill us right?" He asked.

Redson gave his words a thought before speaking though was stopped as soon as he started.

Wukong being the irrational monkey he was, he panicked and had charged at Redson with the staff. Redson caught it, barely letting the shock seep into the golden monkey before summoning the glove that could pick up the staff with a flame.

Grabbing onto the staff tightly, he swung the staff, therefore swinging the monkey on the other end of it.

Wukong grabbed on tighter and wasnt lost easily though.

This, made Redson's calm attitude fade. He growled at Wukong's persistence and stubborness.

"I need the staff, simian." He hissed.

"WELL IT AINT YOUR!!" Wukong mocked and stuck his tongue out.

Redson growled again, lifting his free hand at Wukong.

"Wha?-"

Wukong was blasted away with a strong and heated force.

"WUKONG!" Nez Ha yelled.

Pigsy huffed, grabbing Nez Ha and placed him over his shoulders. That blast had caused more geysers to errupt and they were being surrounded by steaming hot water.

"PIG LET ME GO!" Nez Ha exclaimed, clawing at Pigsy's back. But he only pushed through.

He ran towards the boat only looking back once. Redson was still standing there. He wasnt watching them leave, instead his head was turned in the opposite direction. Towards where Wukong was blasted off to.

Flower Fruit Mountain.

Pigsy only grunted under his breath so Nez Ha couldn't hear,
"Sorry kid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wukong woke up to the shining sun. He felt very comfortable. Soft sand under him, the sun keeping him warm, hands running through his fur-

Wait...

Wukong shot up and looked around. He was surrounded by familiar, golden looking monkeys who stared at him in awe. Some were cooing and a few sat on his lap.

Feeling his stage fright kick in, Wukong could only give a very awkward smile and a wave.

"Hello?" He said.

The monkeys started jumping and screaming. Some climbed up him and started combing through his hair, finding and eating the bugs they come across.

Wukong didnt find this weird one bit. Infact he was used to it. He was a monkey after all. This is what monkeys do!

He allowed them to groom him. Everyone at peace until one tugged a bit too hard and he winced in pain.

"OW!!" He exclaimed. He stood up, getting all of the monkeys hop off him and he glared at the monkey who did that.

He was about to lecture the monkey until he looked behind it. A mountain.. It was Flower Fruit Mountain!! He was on Flower Fruit Mountain!!

Wukong gasped and looked behind him after finally realizing,
"THE GANG!!" He yelled, slapping his face in surprise.

Wukong groaned and looked back at the monkeys on the floor who were already staring.

"Qi Xiaotian doesnt happen to actually live here do they?" He asked.

The monkeys gave no response. Only running off towards the forest, towards the mountain.

Wukong sighed,
"Now that I think about it... I dont really wanna do this." He admitted.

He started walking towards the mountain. His tail flicking behind him anxiously as he came closer and closer.

Entering the forest, he could feel all eyes on him. His tail started thrashing about more anxiously.

He was brought to his thoughts.

He was about to meet his idol!! What if he only annoys and bothers him? Like everyone else? What if they're mad that he lost his staff?! I mean, it wasnt his fault.

"It was that damn Redson," Wukong grumbled under his breath, kicking a rock.

The rock fell into a river. Wukong only realized the river infront of him when he heard the plop.

He looked up and noticed he was at the Water-Curtain cave, where Qi Xiaotian resides.

This felt much more pressuring than he'd hoped.

2281 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

165K 3.4K 24
Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever monkie kid fanfic I hope u guys enjoy it 🖤♡ 🖤♡ 🖤♡ 🖤 you are mk little sister and are both big fan's...
3K 116 10
After defeating the Monkey King, Bai He and her family begin new adventures, fighting demons, doing shifts at work, hanging with friends, learning se...
409K 13.9K 145
MK was orphaned at a young age. He doesn't know why he's never felt normal, doesn't know why he's never fit in and he certainly doesn't know that his...
9.6K 386 19
After the great sage Monkey King has sealed the Demon Bull King and vanished... Jie could finally enjoy her life! Since she was a fox demon she had...