Playing With The Devil

DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... Еще

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Completed - Technically
NEW STORIES?!

Chapter 48

232 4 0
DeadNights24

We allowed Aidan to sleep silently between us for a couple of hours. We mostly talked about our lives and random, boring bullshit. The same kind of stuff I'd done with Aidan almost every night. I took some time to clean up the toys I'd used earlier while Jesse looked out for him.

"Come over here," I said after I returned back to the bed. "Just be careful not to move him."

Jesse carefully pulled his arm from underneath Aidan. As soon as he was sure Aidan wasn't going to wake up, he just as carefully moved over the top of Aidan and straddled my lap. I'd laid on my back, keeping my hand over Aidan's. I still wanted contact with him, but I had an urge for attention. To have someone pay me their full, undivided attention. Jesse straddling my lap caused me to groan lightly.

"We have to be quiet," I muttered.

"What did you want?" he asked quietly.

My spare hand went over his thigh and up over his hip. Our eyes connected and for once since we'd met him, he was looking adorable, somewhat shy. He'd let his hair fall down over his face. Even after everything he's done and what we both originally thought of him, we couldn't deny he was trying. He wanted to be better and he was grateful for the chance to prove himself.

"Hm," I hummed softly. "I'm not too sure. For once."

"It's your birthday still," he smiled. "I'll do anything you want."

"You and Aidan have given me that power today," I mused.

"That's because we both trust you, Gabe. You can read people pretty well and you don't push," Jesse said as he moved his hands over my chest. "How about I start something, and you finish it?"

I felt his hips begin to roll, grinding against my growing bulge. I felt his own erection push through the sweatpants. My hand went further up, gripping the collar of his shirt and pulling him down closer, his lips smashing against mine.

I moaned against his lips, and moved my hand back down to his hip, guiding him faster. I wanted more friction. I needed to feel how much he wanted it. And he followed my direction, he rolled faster, he parted his lips for me.

My tongue slipped past his lips, tangling with his own tongue. His moans turned into needy whimpers. I smirked against his lips as I felt his hands mess with the fabric of my pants. I pulled back from the kiss to look at him, his eyes wide with embarrassment, though still whimpering for me.

"I need you to confirm it," I muttered. "I need to know for sure."

"...The ambulance?" he asked, flicking his eyes to Aidan to make sure he was asleep. "Yes, I called. I meant it. He didn't deserve to die for what we thought of him... I don't want to outright tell him, to confirm it... He doesn't need to feel like he owes me anything. He owes me nothing, Gabe. And I want it to stay that way."

"Thank you," I whispered as I lifted his shirt off him. "Let's have some fun."

"Please," he whined softly. "Tell me what you want."

"Make me feel good with those lips first," I grinned.

He nodded quickly, "Anything for you, Gabe."

He slipped down my body and I lifted my hips to allow him to remove my pants. My cock sprung out and Jesse looked at it hungrily. It was a similar look he gave Aidan any time he saw him naked.

"Think you could call me Daddy?" I asked.

His eyes came back up to mine, a blush starting around his cheeks. I raised an eyebrow. He'd submitted once only, and he didn't call me anything during it. I could tell he was nervous about it, not sure if he'd enjoy it.

"Once," I suggested. "If you don't like it, call me Gabe again."

He looked down shyly, his hands running up my legs. The touch caused me to shiver, breathing in deeply to control myself. Suddenly, I felt his tongue swirl around my tip.

"...Yes, Daddy," he mumbled against my body before taking me into his mouth.

I felt Aidan stir beside me as I let out a moan. I looked over at him, his eyelids fluttering. He let out a small groan and I felt Jesse leave my length. I grunted at the lack of stimulation but it was the right call, if Aidan was going to watch, he needed to consent to it regardless.

"You can keep helping him, Jesse," Aidan mumbled sleepily. "I'm in no state to do it right now."

"It's okay, baby," I smiled, leaning over to get a bottle, and holding it out to him. "Rest."

Aidan took the bottle and sipped it quietly. Jesse lowered his head back down hesitantly. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he seemed like he didn't know what to do. I felt his tongue slide up my length, swirling around the tip. As he took me back into his mouth, he dropped to where he could before he started to bob his head, hollowing his cheeks.

"Do you need a little help getting it, Jesse?" Aidan asked softly.

Jesse's eyes went to Aidan's. He lifted his head slowly, a hand coming around the base and pumping me. He nodded slowly.

"I know he enjoys what you do, so... any... any advice is appreciated," Jesse whispered nervously. "I want to hear him moan the way you make him."

"You'll need to pace yourself," Aidan explained. "Irene had me practice on a couple of toys, so don't think it'll come easily. Hold him like you are and when you put your lips around him, pump him in time with your head movements. As you feel your throat relax, take more of him in and move your hand away. Eventually, you'll be down to the hilt, but don't expect to get it in one. He'll hit the back of your throat, so I hope your gag reflex will survive."

Jesse looked at me nervously.

"If you can't, it's not a big deal," I shook my head. "Your comfort and consent come first. If you only take me halfway or just tease around the top until I want to take you, that's okay."

Jesse swallowed awkwardly. He took me back into his mouth, bobbing his head while he pumped me, a nice, gentle rhythm to get him used to me. Aidan sat up a little, leaning into my side to watch.

"When you come back up, slide your tongue over the sensitive parts, especially just under the head," Aidan explained further. "He gives off the best reactions to it."

Jesse looked up at us through hooded eyes as he kept going. Following Aidan's instruction, he flicked his tongue under the head of my length, prompting a low groan to escape my lips. Pleasure shot through me. Fuck.

I'd moved my hand to the back of Jesse's head, running my fingers through gently. I held myself down, trying not to buck my hips at the feeling or to push him down further. I eyed Aidan proudly. He was smiling at me, proud of what he'd done. I didn't have to tell him how well he'd done. I wanted to though.

"My Little One knows how to take care of Daddy so well that he can now teach another good boy," I said, moaning softly.

Jesse moaned around my length, though it came out more as a huff of annoyance. I chuckled softly as I groaned with the sensations I was being given. Slowly, Jesse was able to take more of me in, though he still hadn't reached the base of my cock yet.

"I want to see you ride me," I grunted, lightly thrusting into his mouth. "Jesus, I want more."

He pulled back from me and lowered his pants. Moving back onto me, he straddled my thighs and held out his hand for the lube. I looked to my right, leaning over to pick it up from the bedside table. He poured some over my length and used his hands to massage it over my entire cock. He still looked so small and nervous. He'd had me all the way inside him before, so what's stopping him now?

"Are you okay?" Aidan asked.

"It feels different this time," he shrugged shyly. "Like it's the first time over again."

"Just go at your own pace," I smiled, helping him hover over my length.

"Will you praise me again?" he asked as he lowered himself onto me.

His back arched beautifully, slipping down to my hilt. Finally. I set my hands on either side of his hips, guiding his body to roll. I nodded at his request and grunted softly.

"You're such a good boy," I moaned. "Taking me all in."

Jesse rolled faster, my length sliding in and out deeply. He kept it gentle, and I didn't mind that. I wanted him to be enjoying himself, not focusing on me. Aidan watched carefully, he was also equally as impressed and curious.

"Daddy," he moaned as his hands rested on my chest.

"You're doing so good, Jesse," Aidan beamed. "You're doing better than me."

"I doubt that," he breathed out, bouncing harder. It seemed that with every piece of praise that came his way, the more he did for me. "Fuck."

"You're both amazing," I grunted louder, thrusting upwards to go deeper. "You feel good around me right now though, Jesse. Tight and ready for me."

"Ah, yes, Daddy," he whimpered. "Fuck, I want more."

"Do you want me to pin you down and fuck you senseless?" I questioned in between groans.

"Yes, yes, please, Daddy," he whined.

Aidan moved away from me, giving me enough room to flip Jesse onto his back. Still deep inside him, I moved quickly, not quite pounding him. His hands went up to the headboard to hold on tightly, his back arching at the roughness.

"Daddy!" he cried.

"Fuck, you feel good under me," I grunted as I thrust in harder.

"There!" he cried out. "Right there, please, Daddy!"

I kept my thrusts controlled and precise, hitting the same spot over and over. Abusing his sweet spot. One of his hands went to go down to his length but instantly went back to the headboard, unable to steady himself.

"Do you need help, Jesse?" Aidan asked softly since he was more awake now.

He nodded quickly, "Please touch me."

Aidan looked at me, awaiting permission. "May I help?"

"Hand only," I warned with a grunt. "You're still too frail right now."

"Yes, Daddy," he chirruped as he moved in closer.

His hand went over Jesse's chest, down over his stomach to his cock. He teased his tip gently and then wrapped his fingers around him, pumping him with my thrusts.

"Try to be gentle, and tease him," I ordered. "I want him to beg by the end."

Aidan obeyed me, slowing his pumping, and pressed his thumb over Jesse's tip, teasing him mercilessly. Jesse's grip instantly tightened on the headboard. He gritted his teeth and moans still escaped. He was taking it well, taking all of me, without complaint.

"Daddy, please, please let him do it properly," he begged.

"I want to hear you say that again," I groaned. "Especially the name. You can do better, handsome."

"Daddy, please, fuck... Please," he pleaded. "Daddy, please let him, please, Daddy, I'm begging you."

Aidan pouted. "I get slapped for swearing."

"I don't have his permission," I replied, leaning down and nipping along Jesse's neck.

"Aidan can slap me after," Jesse groaned. "Please, Daddy, please fucking let him touch me properly."

"You're up to four," Aidan giggled.

I gave the okay and Aidan started to massage over the sensitive spots, pumping him faster. Jesse whimpered happily. His head pushed back into the pillows as his back arched more.

"Close," I groaned. "Fuck, you feel so good for me."

Jesse's eyes squeezed shut as he came over his stomach, and I followed a couple of thrusts later, staggering inside him. His breathing was heavy, but he appeared relaxed. His hands had dropped down to his chest. Aidan turned his body around, wincing with every movement to pick up the wipes. As he turned back, he took one out, wiping up Jesse's mess for him.

"Fuck me," he muttered lazily.

"You're at five," Aidan huffed.

"Ah, sh... um..." Jesse hummed. "Gosh darn it."

I held back laughter as I slid out of Jesse, taking one of the wipes off Aidan. Aidan bit back some laughter too, lightly pushing Jesse.

"Wow," Aidan grinned. "Nice.

"How do you want me, Aidan?" Jesse asked softly. "Want me to hover over you so you can slap me?"

"Yes please," he said as he lay on his back.

I took the wipe he'd used on Jesse and slipped off the bed to throw them away. I watched as Aidan did light blows to Jesse's cheek. It was certainly not enough to have hurt him. Aidan only appeared to be playing around with it.

"So strong," I joked.

"I don't want to actually hurt him, Daddy," Aidan pouted as he turned to me.

"We kind of hurt you today, Aidan," Jesse said as he nudged his cheek. "You can do a harder one."

"Don't wanna," Aidan smiled, looking back at Jesse. "What exactly did you do? I haven't looked in a mirror."

I slid onto the edge of the bed and picked up my phone. I'd been sneaking some photos here and there for my own benefit. He knew I took them, but I liked to pretend he had no idea, and I was just sneaking in happy, adorable moments. I held out my phone to him to go through. Jesse stayed hovered above him, watching his reaction. He went through each photo carefully, examining a couple of them a bit harder, zooming in and glancing at me.

"Alyssa is not allowed to see me, ever," he said, a hint of amusement in his voice.

I nodded, chuckling as I moved closer to him. I pecked his cheek, looking through the photos too.

"And she definitely cannot know that Jesse did that scene with us," he continued. "She'd murder him, even if he did feel guilty."

Jesse pouted, though nodded in agreement. "I understand. It was rough but I enjoyed it."

A notification popped up on my screen and I went to grab it, but Aidan pulled the phone to him. He giggled softly at the message, raising his eyes to me after a moment.

"Andrew wants to know if he can come to look at your work," Aidan said. "Lewis too. Though uh... 'Mostly me, Lewis can come along for the ride'."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.4K 99 10
"Kat had something come up, so I tracked you here," Sam admitted. "I didn't know you were coming to a... I dunno, sex dungeon." Colby laughed at that...
lacuna ri <3

Подростковая литература

12.7K 377 47
Two teenagers, Fallon Campbell and Eli Horace, are struggling to cope with their past traumas and inner demons. Fallon appears to have everything goi...
Hurtless (BL) Sammyjams02

Любовные романы

1.2K 12 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
1.6M 73.2K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...