The Gods that Exist

By KidNamedJamie

An alternate universe where Qi Xiaotian (Mk) and Sun Wukong swap places (and maybe a few others swap places a... More

Journey to the Mountain
Qi Xiaotian!
Redson
Up in Flames
Mangos and Peaches

Accidental delivery

1.6K 51 27
By KidNamedJamie

Their battle waged on through-out the day. The immortal had looked around and realized that they caused much more destruction than he'd hoped for. So, he had made a decision.

The cursed immortal, Qi Xiaotian had defeated the Demon Bull King by locking him away underneath a mountain. Sealing it with a staff no one else but him can wield.

He had left the battle field. No, he didnt leave.. he disappeared. That day, was the last anyone had ever seen him.

Nez Ha used his spooky story telling voice as Sun Wukong listened in awe. He hadnt snapped out of his daydream even after Nez Ha had finished the story.

"Hey, kid? You okay?" Nez Ha snapped his fingers in his face which finally brought Wukong back.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah, sorry about that! And I'm older than you!" Wukong pouted.

"Yes, but you act way more childish," Nez Ha laughed in response.

"Now where's those noodles you promised?" He cocked a brow and folded his arms.

Wukong had shot up from the stool he was sitting in when he realized he needed to keep his end of the deal. He rushed into the kitchen. He came back with freshly made noodles that smelled absolutely heavenly to him.

"Here ya go!" Wukong beamed a smile.

"Thanks," Nez Ha gave a small, tired smile in response.

He didnt get to eat much before a spoon had flown their way. The two looked up to see a very angry pig huffing.

"JUST WHAT DO YA THINK YOU'RE DOIN', MONKEY?!" He yelled as he stomped over.

"Oh! Piggy! Chillax, I promised Nez Ha some noodles if he'd tell me a story-"

Wukong was stopped by Pigsy yelling even more,
"WELL STORIES DONT PAY THE BILLS! AND YOU!" He pointed a spoon at Nez Ha who gave no response, not even a flinch.

"IF YOU'RE SO TIRED ALL THE TIME, GO STRAIGHT HOME INSTEADA COMIN' HERE!"

Pigsy stomped back to the kitchen but soon came back with bags in his hands. Placing them in Wukong's arms.

"Here. NOW GO DELIVER THESE NOODLES OR I WONT BE PAYIN' YA!"

"YES SIR-" Wukong gave a silly salut with his tail since the bags were still in his hands before scurrying off.

"That kid." Pigsy huffed as he watched Wukong almost slip and fall.

Pigsy kept watching until he heard a loud sluuuurrrpppp and turned around. Nez Ha had continued eating his noodles without a care.

Pigsy only sighed as he walked into the kitchen to make more noodles,
"I dont know what to do with ya anymore," he grunted.

His back was turned and facing the stove so Pigsy didnt get to see the smug grin on Nez Ha's face. The grin you have when you know you've won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wukong had drived all around the city at this point. The sun was still sky high, music was blasting from his headphones to his ears. He was arriving at the next delivery.

He didnt mind the strange construction place it was ordered in. Infact, he barely allowed himself to take it in. He hopped into an elevator and started humming along to the song playing in his headphones.

Walking out as soon as the elevator door opened. Doing a few dance moves and almost tripping on a rock, he noticed in the corner of his eye strange movement.

Wukong finally stopped to finally take in his surroundings.
He was in a dimly lit cave. The only light coming from where the elevator was and some sunlight shining on a hill.

Wukong's attention was taken immediately. Not by the hill, but what was stuck in it. He could recognize it from a mile away

From his idol, the cursed immortal, Qi Xiaotian's staff.

Finally, he realized that there were people speaking, only a few meters ahead.

He tiptoed closer and hid on top of a few pipes, steadying himself before listening further.

"Finally... He will be released and we shall reclaim this world as our own once again!" A black haired lady wearing red exclaimed.

"Yes.." a harsh voice spoke in response. It was the only response the lady was given.

But now that Wukong looked closer, the fan in the lady's hand looked very familiar. Almost looked like... Princess Iron Fan's fan?

The one with the harsh voice had walked into view, a scientist/mechanic of a man in his hand.

WAS THAT THE DEMON BULL KING!?!

Wukong almost slipped from his position as he looked closer. Horns? Check. Fur? Check. Really big and scary? Check.

It had to be the Demon Bull King!! But, he's supposed to be underneath the mountain? If he's not under it... who is?

Wukong watched intensely. He didnt even realize the bird that had flown in and sat itself next to him, perching on the metal pipe.

The scientist/mechanic was placed down, no longer in Demon Bull King's hands. But he seemed chained up? His legs were cuffed and clanging together as he shook.

He started walking forward, towards the hill. But he was stopped by the lady.

"Wait," she said.
"Give it here." She commanded.

Without another thought, the scientist/mechanic walked forward. Seeming to place a metal glove in her hands.

She stared at it before walking towards the hill herself. Stopping infront of Qi Xiaotian's staff, she looked back at the Demon Bull King.

Wukong could finally get a better look at her face now that she was turned around. It was Princess Iron Fan!! If it wasnt for such a serious moment, Wukong would be squealing with excitement.

But finally, he took the time to notice the bird beside him since it had chirped and gotten his attention.

The two stared before a strong gust of wind started. It pushed Wukong from his spot and almost made him fall to the ground if he hadnt caught himself on another bar with his tail.

He sighed with relief when the wind had died down. He managed to place himself down and hide behind some rocks.

He looked over to see Princess Iron Fan have the staff in her hands!! How?? No one can wield Qi Xiaotian's staff!!

The bird had flown down besides him and gave what sounded like.. a whistle? Wukong tilted his head as he examined the bird. It had some... off colors..

Though his attention was taken again when he heard murmuring.

"Whats... whats going on?" She gasped. Seemingly out of breath.

"WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING?!" She bursted.

She turned and started glaring at the scientist/mechanic. She started stomping her way towards him and was about to pounce before the Demon Bull King stopped her.

"My love, hang on," he grumbled.

Her eyebrows were still furrowed but as she stared into Demon Bull King's eyes, she eased up.

"Why... why isnt anything happening?" Her voice cracked. She sounded like she was about to tear up.

But suddenly, there was a loud grumble and the floor started to shake and crack. Red light had shown through said cracks.

A burst came and the ground opened up. Revealing a red-headed man? No. He had bull ears and horns, it couldnt just be a man.

The man opened his eyes slowly. Looking around and his gaze stopping on Princess Iron Fan and Demon Bull King.

"MY SON!!" She exclaimed as she flew up to where her child was, grasping on to him and hugging him as if he'd be under a mountain once again if she let go.

"My son..." she repeated, whispering into his shoulder.

Her son took some time to process before his eyes widen and hugged her back.

"Mother?" He had asked.

"Yes baby, it's me.." she backed away and craddled his face in her hands.

"And father!" He looked up to where the Demon Bull King was standing.

He had given him a small, gentle smile but hadn't moved from his spot,
"Redboy.." a muttered, keeping the smile on his face.

"Pfft- Redboy?" Wukong chuckled to himself.

The bird beside him had pecked at his hand, as if saying to not make fun of someone's name. Or to not make fun of him in particular.

Redboy's face had lit up a bit before clearing his throat,
"It's Redson now Father," he said.

"Ah, Redson? Mm, of course." The Demon Bull King nodded.

"Meh, better than Redboy," Wukong smiled at the bird who nodded in response.

Redson looked back at his mother who was still holding his face,
"How long was I stuck there for?"

No answer.

He took his mother's hands off of his face but still holding them with his own.
"Mother?"

"..Five hundred years"

Redson's eyes widened before his hair spluttered and his eyebrows furrowed.
"FIVE HUNDRED?!" He exclaimed. Hair still lit aflame.

Princess Iron Fan only gave a nod as Redson cooled him and his hair down.

"That damn Qi Xiaotian" Redson cursed under his breath.

"Huh, wonder what Qi Xiaotian did to him," Wukong had to muffle a chuckle and slapped his knee at his own joke.

The bird only gave an annoyed look before turning its attention back to the demon family.

"We will get our revenge on him soon, but you need to rest up." Princess Iron Fan carressed only one cheek this time before turning to her husband.

"We will make him pay," she gritted her teeth as she said that.

She looked back at her son before finally releasing him. She walked towards the most trusted general and took off the glove.

"Hold this. Do not let it go." She said, leaving it in the demon's hands before promptly walking away.

"Come along now Redson, Beloved. We must go now."

Redson started to walk behind her, soon came Demon Bull King. He made small earthquakes where he walked.

The bird looked at the monkey beside him.
"What?" Wukong said.

The bird continued to stare at him before completely attacking him.

Wukong jumped out from his hiding spot and screamed. To his luck, he stumbled into the one demon who had the staff.

Wukong was on top of him and giving him and awkward smile,
"You didnt happen to order noodles did you?-" Wukong asked.

The demon bared his teeth which made Wukong squeak and scramble to get off of him, kicking the staff out of the demon's hand without either of the two realizing.

"My Lady!" The general yelled, getting the attention of the royal family.

"Theres a spy!!"

"A.. WHAT!" Princess Iron Fan exclaimed.
"GET RID OF IT!" She growled.

The general was about to do just that if Wukong didnt rely on his Monkey instincts.

He grabned the nearest weapon nearby. In his case, Qi Xiaotian's staff. And to his surprise, he was able to pick it up.

He didnt let the shocked feeling linger for long. He swung the staff at the demon infront of him. It shone a bright golden light which swept the other demons away.

Now Wukong could let the shock linger. He stared at the staff in his hands. It seemed to be shining??

He looked up to see Redson looming over him. Wukong felt even more shocked and it wasnt the good kind.

"Give it back simian, you dont know who or what you're dealing with." Redson seemed to hiss the word simian, his nose was scrunched up as he glared down the golden monkey on the floor.

"Um..... No??-" Wukong said as he held the staff closer.

Redson growled. He grabbed onto the staff which started shining just a big brighter. It extended which made Wukong stand.

"Um. Just so you know, I didnt do that." Wukong managed out before the staff had flung itself upwards, rushing towards the elevator and getting Wukong out of that place.

As soon as Wukong got to the surface, he ran to the car, started it, and zoomed away.

"Shit" was all he could mutter under his breath as he continued down the road and towards Pigsy's.

2000 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.4K 24
Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever monkie kid fanfic I hope u guys enjoy it 🖤♡ 🖤♡ 🖤♡ 🖤 you are mk little sister and are both big fan's...
102K 2.7K 24
When Red Son's mother, Princess Iron Fan, humiliates him in front of the entire Monkie Gang, he decides he's had enough and goes ballistic on her. On...
14.6K 254 5
((EXPLICIT CONTENT)) Mk has a thing for Red Son but so do his clones, the only difference is they aren't scared to go for him. some one probably shou...
44.3K 857 24
Simpin' for chimps and more! Potentially slow updates. [Note: I don't take requests as I prefer writing stories I'm actually interested in myself.]