Red Renegade

By CrimsonRed_Writes

I recently found alpha and omega books for the batfam, and I am quite fond of them, so I decided to try it ou... More

Chapter 2- The Red Twins
Chapter 3- Change in Plans
Chapter 4- I dont know anymore
Chapter 5- Not what I thought
Chapter 6- Broken Too Far
Chapter 7- Whatever It Takes
Chapter 8- War of Wars
Chapter 9- Immortal(s)
Authors note
Last Note

Chapter 1- I've Had Enough

1K 25 1
By CrimsonRed_Writes

Marinette pov-
Why was Lila such a fucking pain in the ass?

I sat in the back of the classroom with Chloe Bourgeois and Nino Lahiffe on each side of me, and Kim Le Chien and Alix Kubdel in front of me, my best friends, while Lie-la kept spinning more lies by every second.

And I was trying to sleep.

"My Damiboo is just the sweetest! He told his father, Bruce Wayne, to choose the essay I sent them for the class trip to Gotham, so now we get to go!" She said.
I rolled my eyes, knowing it was a lie because I was the one that wrote the essay and turned it in, and it was my hard work that got us the year long trip to Gotham, New Jersey.

The reason I had even applied was because I had already bought my plane tickets to go back home to my hometown, but the class found out, and Mrs. Bustier forced me to enter the competition. I'd only wanted to get out of Paris on my own, that way I could visit my older brothers, adoptive father, and my grandpa, as well as my boyfriend Jon Kent, my older brothers best friend. I missed them, and I was desperate to get out of Europe and go home. I couldn't take this continent anymore. It was killing me, and I needed out.

Oh, where are my manners? My name is Marinette Drake, and I am 16, almost 17 years old. I am a werewolf, something my entire family was and my friends were, but they were uncommon around the world. My rank was an Omega, like Chloe and my eldest brother Dick Grayson, and Nino, Kim, Alix, and the other Wayne's were all Alphas, Jason being the strongest, tied with Bruce if not a little more.

Naturally they were extremely protective of Dick and I, but I didn't mind. After all, I was used to it because of my friends, and Nino was the Alpha of MPS.

No argument there.

I was the youngest out of all of them, so they all put themselves as my honorary older siblings, which was fine by me. And they knew that I could kill them faster than they could blink if necessary, because I was also the globally feared assassin, Red Renegade.

So, when I was 4, my biological parents had sold me to Slade, and my brother had joined me as part of the payment. We had grown up being abusively trained to be assassins, and we had grown up with Slade and the League of Assassins, quickly becoming the deadliest fighters there, apart from Nino and Chloe, who we had met there as well and became close friends. Over the course of 3 years, Tim and Chloe had become betrothed, and Nino and I maintained a unnaturally strong sibling connection, and him and Tim shared the same with each other.

But at 3 years, Tim got sent away, back to Gotham, and Nino and Chloe had stayed at the league while Slade had took me to Auschwitz in Germany, and there my life became a living hell because I was all alone.

I lived with Slade for a total of 10 agonizing years, learning 11 different languages (Arabic, English, French, mandarin, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Latin, Romanian, and Japanese), fighting and killing with and without weapons, school up to college, hacking, gymnastics and acrobatics, flexibility, and medical care.

Of course, it was easy to learn and memorize because I have an IQ at a genius level so high it made Tony Stark look like a kid that got a 'good job!' sticker on his homework.

So, while I was with Slade, the assassin forced me to become Red Renegade, the alter ego that I e been my entire life, and Tim had been there when I became her. He had chosen to become Red Ghost, an assassin like me, and while one was next to impossible to defeat, the two of us were the most powerful assassin duos in the world. Not even Slade and the league of assassins could even dream of stopping us if we were fighting together against the same enemy. Even Ra's couldn't defeat us.

Tim and I were both werewolves, him an Alpha and me an omega, and you better bet we could fight and kill in our wolf sides as well as our human sides.

We were literally unstoppable together.

And we were even more powerful with Nino and Chloe with us, because they were just like us. We had our own group name, The Outcasts, and no one was ever able to come close to defeating us. The four of us were what REALLY made the LOA dangerous.

But when I was separated from everyone, I was miserable. So when I turned 13, I finally escaped from him and fled to Paris, where I found Chloe and Nino, but no Tim. But Queen had found out that he was in Gotham, and that he'd been adopted by Bruce Wayne, so he was safe.

I have severe depression and anxiety, was suicidal, cuts, doesn't eat, scarily abused from the day I was separated from Tim, who had always used to try and protect me from the punishments I'd get for no reason, and more. I don't sleep because I'm plagued with nightmares and night terrors from all of the people I've ever killed, their screams and pleads haunting my soul, and a lot of their ghosts and spirits haunting me, and to my shock some of them actually like me and try to protect me, except one because he blamed me for his family's deaths. They had died because Slade had killed them because I had tried to fight back against my mentor to avoid killing them, though it was pointless.

Anyway, I never sleep, rarely eat, and I don't like to be touched, other than the few hugs I will rarely give out to my pack when the need one, and I live on coffee and beer. I weigh 100 pounds, cut so badly that I was never wearing anything other than hoodies to hide the scars on my wrists up to my shoulders. There were also a few on the front and backs of my hands.

(Insert the rest of Mari's typical past with being LB, and Lila, bla bla bla. Shadowmoth has yet to be defeated, but they'll defeat him later in the book)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I walked off of the plane and silently followed Nino and Chloe into the airport, and I raised an eyebrow in surprise.

It was huge.

The akuma class hadn't got off the plane yet, so I had a few moments of peace and quiet. I had a huge headache from listening to Lila spewing lies, mega jet lag, had to sit between Alya and Adrien the entire 8 hours because of Mrs. Bustier, and on top of that, I haven't had any coffee since yesterday, and I hadn't slept in over Two weeks because of this damn class, Shadowmoth, and the assassins that Slade kept sending after me to try and bring me back, though I kept killing them because I was over this.

All it would take was ONE LITTLE THING, one word out of anyone about anything, and I was going to snap and go on a killing spree. I had had it over my head, and I no longer had the patience for anyone or anything.

No one.

Nino and Chloe had sensed this, so they had put several layers of duct tape over my mouth and tied my hands behind my back so that I wouldn't lash out at people, and I had told them to do it because I didn't want anyone knowing that I was Red Renegade.

I was wearing a crimson red pullover hoodie, a black leather jacket, navy ripped and holey jeans, and my Red Renegade combat boots, my hair was down in simple beach waves, since my hair was curly and wavy, like Tim's, and I had several weapons on me: a couple of fully loaded guns, a lot of knives and daggers, and a few throwing stars that were all carefully hidden, and my favorite weapon that I had made: it was a fancy hair clip in its disguise form, and in reality I made it a very lethal weapon that could change into a razor sharp and very poisonous Crimson red metal Japanese fan with roses designed to emit a toxic gas with the press of a button, it could shift into a collapsible katana, and it could turn into a dagger or several small ones, or they could turn into small throwing stars. And the best part was, is that it was indestructible.

I was carefully studying my surroundings, looking for any anomalies, but I slightly relaxed when I found none.

Chloe left to go buy me a couple cups of coffee, and Nino stayed next to me with Alix and Kim, the two we had all trained to do the things we could do. I had been impressed by their fast learning.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw the class go over to baggage claim, all of them surrounding Lila as she continued to blabber out lies and manipulation. The Alpha was probably a meta human with how she was able to get anyone to believe her words. I bet you she could convince a scientist that a fox was a mouse if she wanted to.

It was annoying.

My eyes narrowed at the sausage haired bitch, and I growled when I heard her lying on the Wayne family name again, not seeing them in the crowd looking angry at her and one of them looking shocked at me.

Nino put a hand on my shoulder. "Not here, Red. Later. You can't kill her, even though I would do it for you." He quietly said, pulling me into a side hug.

My pack were the only ones allowed to touch me. No one else, other than Tim, of course.

I huffed angrily, but I went quiet as I continued to slightly glare at the snake. Chloe came back a few minutes later with three huge coffees, and all three of them had my name in them. I forgot about Lila and stared at the heavenly liquid with wide and dilated eyes, and I whined. Alix looked at Nino, and she took my restraints off of me so that I could drink the coffee.

The first one I downed in 3 seconds, the 2nd took a bit longer to down, and I was just about to start on the 3rd one when a loud scream pierced the air.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG!!!"

Alya.

My eye twitched, and I deliberately ignored her, my humanity level still low despite the caffeine in my body, and I was itching to throw a knife at her throat. Nino stiffened and put me behind him as he glared at his ex, and the four eyed girl went off.

"Maritrash, why did you steal Lila's luggage?! How could you do that to her, when she's done nothing to you to deserve you bullying her all the time because of you being jealous of her being with Adrien!" She shouted.

By now, the whole airport had gone quiet and were watching and filming us, forming a huge ring around us. The air was thick with tension and anxiousness, and I was the only calm one in the room.

Well, I wasn't calm, but I was forcing myself to be calm. I looked at Alya and very slowly drank my coffee in silence, staring her dead in the eye from my place at Nino's shoulder. I put my boot against his shoe, silently telling him that I got this, and he gave me a slight nod and went to stand at my shoulder, still being next to me.

Alya looked pissed as I drank my coffee, and I was tempted to laugh at the fury on her face, but I held my bearing. Once I finished, Alya let out an exasperated sigh.

"Are you done yet?" She asked rudely as Chloe took the cup from me. I smirked. "Yes, yes I am. Thank you for asking, Alya." I calmly said, and I swear I thought I saw steam coming out of her ears like a cartoon.

I wanted to laugh so bad.

Then she repeated her accusation. "Why did you take Lila's stuff, mutt? She's done nothing to you, yet you keep bullying her!" She said. I raised an eyebrow at her and stared at her in silence for a few minutes.

No one would notice if three imbecilic kids suddenly vanished from a school trip, right?

No one would miss them.

I sure as hell wouldn't.

I simply looked past her and pointed to luggage claim, where Lila's bags were sitting on the pick up slot waiting for their owner, an emotionless look on my face. "Not everything Rossi says is the truth, Cesaire. All you have to do is open your eyes. Aren't your glasses supposed to help you see? If they don't work that much, then go to the eye doctor and get a better pair. The cost is cheap, like you and the class." I emotionlessly said.

Alix and Kim had a cow right there. Some of the crowd laughed, and I sensed Nino and Chloe's pride and satisfaction.

Alya's face turned purple almost, and she started to scream and cuss me out, having a huge fit.

I felt bad for her mother. I wondered if the girl was always like this before she came to Paris.

As Alya let her emotions out, I just stared at her, completely unamused and when she was done, Adrien and Lila came forward to flank her. My pack did the same with me, and Nino traded places with me as Adrien stood in front of the three on his side. Then the class stood behind them, outnumbering us, and all of them were growling at us. Some of them shifted into their wolf sides, and my pack's eyes all glowed with their wolf sides, only half shifting to show their ears and tail.

I was not having this. I was too tired, and I was fed up with this fucking class.

I pushed Nino to the side and went up to stand at Lila's nose. "Stay. Away. From. My. Pack." I snarled in a cold and threatening tone, receiving growls and barks on their end.

God, I wanted to rip her apart. I was dying to. I'd give almost anything to tear her open. I'd even willingly go back to Slade if it meant I could kill her, and the class.

I would do it in a heartbeat.

Lila glared back at me. "What are you going to do if I don't, Stray mutt?" She taunted. My hand went to the gun on the back of my jeans, and I cocked it while keeping it there. "You don't know me like you think you do, Fox. I'm capable of anything." I replied as Adrien was growling at Nino. Chloe was glaring at Alya, and the other two were growling at the rest of the class.

If I had to fight this class in front of everyone, then I would do it if it got the bitch to leave my family alone. I'd slaughter all of them if necessary.

She scoffed. "You're an Omega. I'm an Alpha. You can't control me." She said. I smirked. "Who said anything about control? I may be an Omega, but I'm more dangerous than I look. And you are not my Alpha, so I don't have to listen to you and your bullshit lies. Nino is the Alpha of this pack, and I listen to him and the other 3. No one else. If you don't believe me, we can always settle this. But I'll warn you, you'll only be embarrassing yourself. Even Nino can't beat me in a dog fight, or a human fight. Try if you want, but I won't hold back on you if you choose that path, and what I do to you will not be my fault, but yours for accepting my offer like a fool." I said, my hand tight around my gun. I scented a few more werewolves join my pack, but I didn't turn my head to look. I pretended not to notice.

"Walk away, Lila. Just walk away before you do something you'll regret very quickly." I warned. She growled. "Nah, I think I want to prove you wrong, Marislut." She said. I let out a dark growl, but before I could do anything, a large black blur flew by my head and threw Lila to the floor, narrowly missing me, and was trying to kill her. The girl went wolf and fought against him, and I went for Adrien when he punched Nino, and I showed no mercy in him as he fought back.

All hell broke loose as my pack and the newcomers lunged at the class, and the room was full of murderous and fighting werewolves.

I felt bad for the kids in the room that had to see this, but Lila had started this war when she walked into the classroom all those years ago.

The scent of blood rose to my nose, and I heard the sound of a gun be cocked from in the crowd. I snapped my head up and spotted Slade pointing a gun at me.

Adrien took this chance to get away from me, and I howled in anger. Nino barked and went for Adrien, and I went human and went for Slade, taking out my hair clip and shifting it into a katana.

"You keep killing my men, Girl." He said calmly, but I knew he was mad. I frowned. "Stop sending them after me, and I won't use them as target practice." I spat back. His eyes narrowed. "If you would just come back to Germany, then I wouldn't have to send them to get you. So now I'm going to take you back. Come willingly, or I will kill you and bring you back with the Al-Ghul's Lazarus Pit. Either way, you will come back. You were a coward for running in the first place, you little brat. I trained you better than that." He said tightly.

I hadn't noticed the fighting behind me stop and didn't notice everyone staring at us.

My body shook in anger and a hint of fear. "No." I said, pointing my katana at the ground. Slade glared. "You will not take me back to Auschwitz, Slade. I ran for a reason, and I was not fond of you forcing me to murder people my entire life." I replied frostily. I sensed Nino and Chloe at my shoulders, and another presence stand next to me.

"Good luck with trying to take her, you shitty assassin. You aren't taking my little sister from me again. If you want her, then you're going to have to go through me, and you really don't want to do that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.3K 29
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a daughter, superhero, girlfriend, guardian, friend, fashion designer... Her boyfriend Adrien Agreste who happened to be he...
58.8K 1.6K 18
Damian is a young Omega and when he enters his first heat at the age of 16 shit hits the fan. How will the batfamely handle the situation? And what w...
13.1K 520 21
- This is of course a Jasonette Fanfic. This story will also have some references to the One-Shot I did in my other book so you can all go check it o...
17.6K 725 26
- Marinette is on scholarship in Gotham. - She has her own coffee shop and she works there with her friends. - Marinette is a rogue 'vigilante' and...