KONOHA GENINS FUTURE

By KaushikRaj88150

Not a typical future fanfiction. KONOHA VS OTSUTSUKI'S FULL BATTLE IN THE END. Toads came from Mount Myoboku... More

Arrival
NARUTO PART - 1
NARUTO PART - 2
NARUTO PART - 3
NARUTO PART - 4
NARUTO PART - 5
NARUTO LAST PART
NEJI
INO
KIBA (Naruto's Death)
SASUKE
SASUKE PART - 2 (Itachi comes back)
AUTHORS NOTE
SHIKAMARU
HINATA PART- 1
HINATA PART - 2
HINATA PART - 3
HINATA PART - 4
HINATA PART - 5
HINATA LAST PART.
SAKURA PART - 1
SAKURA PART - 2
SAKURA PART - 3
AUTHORS NOTE.
SAKURA PART - 4
BREAK FOR A WEEK
TENTEN
Upcoming Naruhina Stories by Me.
GAARA PART - 2
SHINO
CHOJI
I messed up.
ROCK LEE
KONOHAMARU PART - 1
KONOHAMARU PART - 2
KONOHAMARU PART - 3
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 1
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 2
Happy Birthday Legend.
AMBUSH
AMBUSHED
BACKFIRE
TRUTH
JOY AND FEAR
FALLBACK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN
THE TALE OF THE SANIN
REUNION
PLANNING.
Author's Sorry.
ALMOST A CENTURY AGO
FINAL PLAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN 2
LAST BIT OF CHAKRA

GAARA PART - 1

1.7K 28 3
By KaushikRaj88150

Gaara went to Orb and poured his chakra.

In Sunagakure, the Akatsuki duo of Deidara and Sasori made their way to the village in search of Gaara. Deidara went off to fight Gaara alone while Sasori guarded the entrance.

Gaara intercepted Deidara during the battle and managed to crush one of Deidara's arms using his Sand Binding Coffin. Despite his improved ability, Gaara's newfound desire to defend Sunagakure proved to be his downfall. When Deidara tried to destroy the village with his Explosive Clay, Gaara absorbed the blast by levitating the sand below.

A direct attack by Deidara forced him to recall the sand which crushed Deidara's arm, which contained a small portion of explosive clay within. The clay then detonated, incapacitating Gaara.

"What are they doing, and is that Sasori" asked Kankuro.

"He made puppet around his body" said Kazekage.

"Why are they after Gaara" asked Temari.

"We believe that Akatsuki is trying to capture all the tailed beast" said Hiruzen.

Everyone's eyes widened.

After Deidara departed with Gaara, Kankurō attempted to stop the Akatsuki members alone, but his puppets were easily fought off and destroyed by Sasori, who was revealed to be the maker of Kankurō's puppets.

Sasori poisoned Kankurō in the process, leaving him to die. The Akatsuki duo took Gaara back to their lair, where their leader summoned a giant statue to extract and seal Gaara's demon.

"What statue" asked Kazekage.

"Gedo Statue, it can absorb tailed beast, we'll tell you everything about 4th war after this scene" said Hiruzen and Kazekage nodded.

Sakura cured Kankurō, thus demonstrating her skill with medical techniques. Sakura also developed several portable antidotes rather quickly.

"You got another medical ninja Hiruzen." Said Kazekage.

"We heard that she surpassed Tsunade" said Jiraiya.

At the Akatsuki hideout, a barrier was blocking the entrance. Directed by Kakashi, Team Guy removed the four seals maintaining the barrier, but a failsafe created clones of them as a further distraction.

Ultimately, the many delaying tactics employed by Akatsuki are successful, as Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura and Chiyo found Deidara and Sasori guarding Gaara's lifeless body. This lead to Naruto entering tailed-beast state rage upon seeing Deidara sitting on the Kazekage's corpse.

While Chiyo and Sakura fought Sasori, Deidara flew off on a clay bird with Gaara's body, with Naruto and Kakashi in pursuit

"How can we see this scene because Gaara is currently dead here" asked Shikamaru.

"I don't know" said Jiraiya.

"Well because everybody has Nature energy in them. Some people learns how to use it and some cant. Orb takes nature energy of that person to show the future" said Fukasaku.

"That means I can see my future too" said Lee.

"What do you mean" asked Temari.

"Lee can't use Ninjutsu because he can't use Chakra" said Neji.

"Oh" said Temari.

"Yes young boy, you can see your future too" said Fukasaku.

"So as I was saying everybody has Nature energy too, Gaara died because his tailed beast was extracted from him but after death Nature energy flows through persons chakra network last time and eventually runs out, it'll show his future until his body has Nature energy" said Fukasaku.

Everyone nodded.

Screen started glowing again.

Naruto and Kakashi were chasing after Deidara. Kakashi activated his own version of the Mangekyō Sharingan and aimed to use it to take Deidara's head. However, it was difficult to aim, and all he managed to remove was his arm.

Deidara tried to retreat, but Naruto destroyed his clay bird with Rasengan and retrieved Gaara's body. Enraged and powered by the Nine-Tails' powers, Naruto seemed to be defeating Deidara with Rasengan, but it turned out to be a Clay Clone.

Still enraged, Naruto started to appear feral as he transformed into his two-tailed form. Kakashi recognised the bad sign and used a seal tag he had received from Jiraiya to stop the transformation from proceeding any further. Naruto subsequently reverted back to his normal form.

"He really seems to care for him" said Temari.

Everyone nodded.

Stopping in a grassy field near the village, Sakura checked on Gaara and pronounced him dead, making Naruto very upset.

Chiyo moved towards Gaara and tried to use her reincarnation technique, but didn't have enough life force left to bring Gaara back to life.

Naruto gladly lent his own chakra, and Chiyo was able to revive Gaara at the cost of her own life while the shinobi of Suna watched.

"Did she really did that" whispered Gaara.

"I have seen in future kid, you are a good Kazekage. Anyone will gave their life for you" said Jiraiya.

Gaara suddenly felt happy in his heart.

After paying their respects to Chiyo, and bidding Gaara and his siblings' farewell, the Konoha shinobi returned home. Naruto stated that these situations were always a bit awkward right before Gaara extends his hands to him in gratitude. Not too sure how to react a small trail of sand wraps itself around Naruto's hand and brings it to Gaara's.

"First friend huh" said Kankuro.

Gaara smiled. Temari kankuro and Kazekage Raza was shocked seeing Gaara smile.

Scene shifted to 5 kage summit.

Many decades after the first Kage Summit, another is convened in the Land of Iron by the Fourth Raikage. As a result of Akatsuki's growing activity in recent months to capture the tailed beasts and their jinchūriki, the Raikage wishes for the villages to unite against Akatsuki.

Because many of the villages had employed Akatsuki in the past, the Raikage asks the Land of Iron's leader, Mifune, to mediate. Decades of conflict and competition between their villages make some of the Kage reluctant to cooperate or to admit Akatsuki is a real problem.

It is only from the Hokage's revelation that Akatsuki is led by "Madara Uchiha" that the Kage see a threat.

"Madara Uchiha is alive" mumbled Kazekage.

"Who's Madara uchiha" asked Kankuro.

"One of the founder of Hidden Leaf" said Temari.

"He's not alive, there's a guy named Tobi in Akatsuki that says he's Madara but he's strong too" said Hiruzen.

"Why is Danzo at the place of Hokage" asked Kakashi.

"That's what I'm wondering" said Shikaku.

Mifune suggests that the Kage form a coalition to oppose Akatsuki with the Hokage as its leader, citing the fact that only Konoha's tailed beast has yet to be captured.

It is soon discovered that the Hokage is manipulating Mifune, prompting him to flee with his bodyguards when the meeting is attacked by Taka, an Akatsuki-affiliate.

"Did that kid just attacked Five kage summit" asked Kazekage to Hiruzen pointing towards Sasuke.

"He did that to kill Danzo for his deed. He eventually turned out to be good too" said Hiruzen.

"Madara" confronts the remaining Kage shortly afterwards and, after failing to convince them to surrender their jinchūriki, he declares the start of the Fourth Shinobi World War.

The four Kage and Mifune band together as the Allied Shinobi Forces in order to confront Akatsuki, with the Raikage as its leader.

They also decide to invite Konoha's help by approaching Kakashi Hatake, not trusting the Hokage in light of his actions

"So that's how it is" said Shikamaru.

"That's the fake madara" asked Kazekage.

Hiruzen nodded.

Scene shifted.

Gaara was on a big tower. In front of him was an army of 80,000 Shinobis.

All of them were fight with each other.

Some people were sacred some were blaming other villagers.

"How can we ask them to co-operate, they were enemies just few days ago and now they are in one army" said Kakashi.

"They need mental boost" said Kurotsuchi.

"We should ask Kazekage" said Kakashi.

"I heard you were named 6th Hokage" asked Kurotsuchi.

"I was but Tsunade-sama came out of coma right on time" said kakashi.

"Soo many people" gasped Sakura.

"There's no way we could have lost the battle, we have whole shinobi world with us" said Kiba punching in air.

"But they have Uchiha Madara" said Hiruzen looking at his feet.

"Do you mean he can defeat all of them" asked Shikamaru.

"No...........

Not only defeat.... He can kill them all" said Hiruzen.

Everyone eyes widened.

"Just how powerful he is" asked Shino.

"We'll see" said Jiraiya.

Screen started glowing again.

Gaara comes toward them.

"From the First Great Ninja War to the Last,
Shinobi have WOUNDED AND COME TO HATE EACH OTHER
for the benefit of their OWN Nation and Village.
That HATRED led to A DESIRE FOR POWER,
and that DESIRE FOR POWER CREATED SOMEONE LIKE ME.

I too, was once FULL OF HATRED AND POWER!!!
I WAS A JINCHUURIKI!!!
I HATED THIS WORLD and ALL THE PEOPLE IN IT!!!
I constantly thought of NOTHING BUT DESTROYING IT.
I WAS NO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT AKATSUKI IS NOW!!!

However a certain Shinobi from Konoha STOPPED ME!
HE SHED TEARS FOR ME!!!
HIS ENEMY!!!
EVEN THOUGH I HURT HIM...
HE STILL HE CALLED ME HIS FRIEND!!!
HE SAVED ME!!!
MY ENEMY!!!
MY FELLOW JINCHUURIKI!!!
He suffered the SAME PAIN as me, and yet BORE NO ILL WILL!!!
The moment WE UNDERSTAND each other's PAIN, our MALICE WILL DISAPPEAR!

THERE ARE NO ENEMIES HERE!
We are ALL ONE and it is because we have ALL BEEN AFFECTED by Akatsuki!!!
The Sand Village, Stone Village, Leaf Village, Mist Village, Cloud Village...
THEY NO LONGER EXIST!!!

WE ARE NOW ONLY SHINOBI!!!
IF YOU STILL CANNOT FORGIVE THE Sand Village THEN
I WILL GIVE YOU MY HEAD ONCE THIS WAR IS OVER!
OUR ENEMY IS NOW AFTER THE VERY FRIEND WHO SAVED ME!!!

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!!

If they capture him then it will be THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

I WANT TO PROTECT HIM!!!
I WANT TO PROTECT THIS WORLD!!!
HOWEVER, I AM TOO YOUNG and NAIVE TO DO SO...
THAT IS WHY...
I NEED ALL OF YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH!!!

To protect our friends and this world, we will fight as one...
Until our dying breaths...

Everyone started cheering.

"You speaks quite well" said Kakashi.

"It's Naruto's Talk-no-Jutsu" said Gaara laughing.

"What a speech" said Naruto.

"I'm feeling motivated to fight right now honestly" said Gai.

"Good job Gaara" said Kazekage and gaara nodded.

Screen started again.

"Ok so we got intel that we have upperhand in every battlefield. Madara is coming towards us with Jinjhurikis reanimation" said Temari.

"This war will not end until we take him down" said Ohnoki.

Suddenly a sensory ninja said.

"Ahha.... there's someone up there" said Ninja.

They look towards there and saw lord Mu.

"It's not him, someone else is here" said ninja.

They looked again and this time they saw who was there.

"I-Is that M-Madara" asked Kiba.

Hiruzen nodded.

"He looks so powerful" said Ino.

"He is more powerful than he looks" said Jiraiya.

"Anyone ever encountered him" asked Kazekage.

"Nope, we heard stories" said Hiruzen.

Screen started glowing again.

"Who's that guy" asked Naruto.

"You have finally come....... that's Madara Uchiha" said Ohnoki.

"But what about the madara we met" said Temari.

"He's the fake one. I always knew that there's a possibility that he's fake. Real madara can take all tailed beasts alone, he doesn't need an group of S rank ninjas to collect them" said Ohnoki.

"We have to stop him" said Gaara.

"We can try" said Ohnoki.

Madara pushes forward and takes down a large portion of the Fourth Division using only taijutsu and kenjutsu to dominate them, with the aid of his Sharingan to evade their attacks.

"Holy fuck" yelled Kiba.

"He just defeated them with Taijutsu" said Gai.

"And in one blow" said Lee.

Hiruzen and Kazekage were sweating.

Naruto was shivering too.

Temari tells Naruto to enter "that mode", but he replies that he is out of chakra and cannot do so. She later hits Madara with an attack that sends him away, but little to no damage is done. He then uses a powerful flame technique on the alliance, who barely manage to counter it with their combined water techniques.

"His Jutsu is enormous" said Sasuke.

"It took 15 water user to counter his fire Jutsu" said Shikamaru.

Madara then launches plenty of fireballs at the alliance and also reappears in the smoke to fight. As he proceeds to defeat even more of them, he is stopped by Gaara's sand.

Gaara, Ōnoki and Naruto manage to corner Madara with their techniques. However, Madara activates his Susanoo to shield himself from Naruto's Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan. Naruto enters Sage Mode and after Gaara takes Madara away from the Susanoo, Naruto attacks him with a Wind Release: Rasenshuriken.

"We have seen the power of RASENSHURIKEN. It'll do some damage, I think" said Kakashi.

Hiruzen shook his head.

"He's a reanimation." Said Hiruzen.

However, he activates his Rinnegan and absorbs Naruto's attack.

"Rinnegan" said Kazekage.

"Yes" said Hiruzen.

"He can deactivate his rinnegan, that means Nagato has MADARA's rinnegan" said Jiraiya.

Everyone nodded.

Screen started glowing again.

Madara drops a meteorite on the Fourth Division, Gaara looks at the meteor and whispers

"Is this the power of a God"

"He can summon meteors" gasped Shikaku.

"He's really a god" said Jiraiya.

"I can't believe Grandfather fought someone like him" said Tsunade.

but while Ōnoki stops it, he is unable to stop the second meteorite. It falls on them, crushing and killing a large number of them.

"He can Summon meteors" shouted Kazekage.

"We have seen that Sasuke can create meteors, so I think it's another power of Rinnegan" said Hiruzen.

There are few survivors, but they are wounded, including Ōnoki. Madara then attempts to summon the Nine-Tails but fails because it is still sealed within Naruto.

He then proceeds to test Hashirama's cells inside of him by using the Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees, leaving Naruto and the other surviving shinobi of the Fourth Division in shock.

"He can use Wood style" said Tsunade.

"But how" asked Inoichi.

"He's too much for anyone to Handle" said Ino.

Kurama lends a portion of its chakra trying to help Naruto fight Madara, Naruto uses it to stop Madara's onslaught. With Naruto's clone exhausted, Ōnoki decides to tackle both Madara and Mū with the assistance of the remaining Fourth Division.

Tsunade and A decide to head to Madara's location through Mabui's Heavenly Transfer Technique, a technique that only transports objects as transporting a living being will surely rip them apart.

However, Tsunade decides to take the gamble using her Yin Seal: Release. Shikaku telepathically communicates to Genma to have him, Raidō and Iwashi to perform the Flying Thunder Formation Technique to transport Mei to Madara's location as well after Chōjūrō defeats Black Zetsu with a single slash.

The other three Kage arrive at the battlefield and prepare to fight both Madara and Mū. As Tsunade heals Gaara and Ōnoki, A and Mei engage Madara.

Ōnoki asks Naruto to leave madara to 5 kages.

Now it's Madara Vs 5 Kage's.

"That's the spirit" said Kiba.

"Can 5 kage defeat him" asked Sakura to Hiruzen.

Hiruzen shrugged.

"No" said Naruto.

"How do you know" asked Gaara.

"He can talk to his tailed beast" said Lee.

"Kurama says no one stands a chance against him, not even First Hokage, because Madara has rinnegan. Madara never fought with Lord First with rinnegan" said Kurama.

Everyone nodded.

Screen started glowing again.

Madara attacks them with Yasaka Magatama but the attack fails because of Gaara's Shield of Sand and Ōnoki's rock golem protects them. While Gaara keeps Madara busy, Ōnoki joins the Kage and develops a new strategy.

Employing Mei's Hiding in Mist Technique to obscure Madara's field of vision, he first lightens A, increasing his speed. Seeing this, Kabuto positions Mū in front of Madara but he is knocked away easily. Ōnoki then increases A's weight and subsequent attack, breaking into Madara's Susanoo and sending him flying away.

"His Susano looks normal, you said it was huge Sensie" said Jiraiya.

"It's not normal, I have seen Susanoo's like this in my early days" said Sasuke.

"Not so many people had Mangekyo, how can you see" asked Hiruzen.

"Some people had and they got blind soon. They hid their mangekyo from villagers because than villager starts to treat them differently " said Sasuke.

"I understand, and no this is not MADARA's complete Susanoo. He's holding back" said Hiruzen.

"He's defeating 5 Kages alone and you are saying he's holding back" said Kazekage.

Hiruzen nodded.

The intense battle between Madara and the five Kage continues as Ōnoki attacks Madara with a gigantic rock golem. However, Madara counters with his Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees technique, shattering the golem into pieces.

Tsunade remembers the technique being her grandfather's and as the technique released its pollen, she instructs the Kage not to inhale. Gaara suspends the Kage and Ōnoki levitates A.

While the Kage are distracted, Madara unleashes his Susanoo causing them to fall through the trees. Madara proceeds to set the forest ablaze and not long after, the five Kage are knocked unconscious. Ōnoki, continuously losing his consciousness, remembers of his talk with the First Tsuchikage about the strong will of the Iwa shinobi.

Refusing to give up, Ōnoki destroys the forest created by Madara with his Dust release and as a result, the Kage regained their consciousness. As Madara's body is reforming from the Tsuchikage's attack, to the Kage's horror, the face formed from the DNA of Hashirama Senju appeared on Madara's chest.

"What the hell" said Tsunade.

"He has Lord first Face on his chest" said Shikaku.

"Someone must have tempered with his body before he reanimated him" said Shikamaru.

Madara decides to take out Tsunade first after realising she was a Senju and also deemed her a weak woman, pathetic compared to the likes of her grandfather. Tsunade stated that she inherited something more than power from her grandfather - the Will of Fire - something that Madara should not take so lightly.

"Good speech Tsunade" said Hiruzen.

The Kage's battle takes a turn for the worst when the ever-cynical Madara turns the tides against them after they make a mockery of him. Creating multiple wood clones, Madara sends five to each Kage to turn the five on one advantage against them.

Pressing forward his advantage, he nonchalantly asks the Kage to decide whether or not the clones should each use Susanoo.

"I don't want to say this but it's funny" said Kiba.

"Are you not serious about this" said Kankuro.

"We have seen that we won the war, so I'm not that scared" said Kiba.

"Really, who defeated him" asked Kankuro.

"Naruto and Sasuke" said kiba.

"This knucklehead" said Kankuro.

"What did you say" said Naruto glaring at him with red eyes.

Kankuro shook his head.

Madara's clones begin to activate their Susanoo, to the five Kage's horror. While the other Kage say that it's five-on-one, Ōnoki suggests that they fight together, making it twenty five against five.

the five Kage struggle to hold their own against Madara's Susanoo-clad wood clones. Despite these great odds, Ōnoki rallies them to fight, noting that they need to fulfil a task at which cannot be failed.

"Ohnoki got balls" said Kazekage.

"Yeah, he's not giving up" said Hiruzen.

Madara realises that Ōnoki is the problem and that he must break his will. With that, the Kage go on the offensive against Madara's clones once more. The situation soon takes a turn for the worst as Madara in turn responded with his full power by activating his final Susanoo and proceeds to using its sword to attack them.

"That's a perfect Susano." Said Hiruzen.

"What the fuck" shouted Kankuro.

"Sasuke's susano was similar" said Sakura.

Screen started glowing again.

To be continued...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
15K 322 55
Itsuki Uchiha. The Seventeen Tails Jinchūriki. One of the last remaining Uchiha's in the world. He has grown a lot from that small child that suffere...
14.6K 417 50
What if instead of kurama being sealed inside of Naruto he raised Naruto in the outskirts of the village away from the people. What if after a few Ye...
44.6K 1.7K 13
And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm going to miss those brats too." Hinata...