𝔸 ℙ𝕆𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ?! || 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩...

By SxmpforARxddle

"𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾?? ❞ . .- If I kil... More

𝐀/𝐧
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?!
Chapter 3: Apologize
Chapter 4: The Burrow
Chapter 5: Christmas
Chapter 6: Just A Few More Days
Chapter 7: The Dursleys
4TH YEAR
Chapter 9: Mattheo ?
Chapter 10: Bella
Chapter 12: Discussion
Chapter 13: The Mistake
Chapter 14: The Date
YULE BALL
YULE BALL P.2
Chapter 17: Azkaban
Chapter 17: Suspended
Chapter 19: Mattheo?
Chapter 20: Theodore
Chapter 21: Replace
Chapter 22: Guilty
Chapter 23: Cedric
Chapter 24: Home
Chapter 25: He was too young
Chapter 26: 4 Privet Drive
Chapter 27: "I Deserve This."
Chapter 28:"I Deserve This"pt.2
Chapter 30: The Other Girl
Chapter 31: Frost Dance
Chapter 32: My Everything
Chapter 33: Liar.
Chapter 33: Baking
Chapter 34: Oblivious to the fact
Chapter 35: Misunderstanding
Chapter 36: Delacours
Chapter 37: Lorenzo
Chapter 38: Blame the Fucking Killer
Chapter 39: Pansy's Letter
Chapter 40: "I wish I killed you years ago."
Chapter 41: Stupid fucking Riddle
Chapter 42: "How long would it take for me to reach the ground if I jumped?"
Chapter 43: Bloody Massacre
Chapter 44: Entertainment
Chapter 45: The Return
Chapter 46: Don't fall in love.
Chapter 47:Detention
Chapter 48: Buying a man flowers isn't a crime
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: pickup lines suck
Chapter 51: Valentine's Dance
note
Chapter 52: I don't love you yet.
Chapter 53: Peer Pressure
Chapter 54: Truth or Dare
Chapter 55:'all because i gave you a show'
A/N
another a/n
Chapter 56: 'just friends' once more..
Chapter 57: lies and cries
Chapter 58: Dreams I'll never get to acomplish
A MESSAGE

Chapter 11: The Truth

2.2K 41 37
By SxmpforARxddle

A/n:... I wrote this when I was like 12... Why did I make everything so dramatic??? I mean... I still do but it doesn't sound as bad as this...

❗WARNING❗Mentions of self harm/ Suicide 

MATTHEO'S POV (STILL!)

 I went up to the astronomy tower waiting for her.

I never really liked telling the truth. I always found it easy to lie my way out or to just loose the person I'm arguing with.

But Bella was different. I knew I couldn't loose her. She's the most important thing I have in my life.

I know it sounds weird I mean we're only 14 well im 15 but it doesn't really make a difference... I feel like I can't live without her. And all while I wasn't talking to her were the worst days of my life.

I feel like I have gotten too attached to her. I mean what if she doesn't even believe me or hates the truth.

I think I couldn't live with the thought fluttering through my head. The thought of her not being by my side. I tried preparing myself for what might happen. I tried to imagine a future without her in it.

Every time I do. I hear a voice.calling for me. Its always Bella's voice. Constantly playing through my head on repeat. I wish I could just erase the memory of her completely. But then I realise. I remember back when she first moved here,

I was ready to pitch myself off the astronomy tower. I was going to do it that night. I used to cut myself and do horrible things that would make all my hurt go away... At least I hoped it did. I was going to say goodbye to everyone that might miss me.

Except I couldn't think of a single person that would care. They would actually be glad to see my dead body lying in the grass. They would've been glad that voldemorts' son isn't in the same building as them. She's the reason I didn't go up to the tower. I saw hope in her. I saw joy. Something I hadn't felt in years. I finally found someone to help me cope with everything. 

She's the reason I'm alive. She brought me to life to be honest.

But now when I think about it maybe it would be better if I were gone. 

I mean what are the chances of her forgiving me. Maybe if I end it here everything would all be over. I wouldn't have anything to loose would I ?

Bella is mad at me, Draco hates me , Blaise well we don't get on very well , and pansy... We don't even talk so don't really care about her.

Before I knew it I was standing on the railing. I was planning on the best, quietest way.

I felt tears streaming down my face as I prepared myself.

I heard a small sob but it wasn't mine. Bella. Shit I forgot I was supposed to meet her.

"M-Mattheo?" She asks her eyes filled with tears.

"Bella!" I say surprised.

"don't." She said.

I look down at the grass thinking about how had it would hurt.

"I'm sorry." I say tears pouring down my face. "im sorry."

"P-please M-Mattheo!" She says panic in her voice. "I c -  can't live w-without you!" 

I look back down at the grass below not saying anything.

"p-please Mattheo!" She asks screaming "P-PLEASE M-MATTHEO!"

seeing her like this broke my heart but - .

I hesitate. I don't want her to watch me jump. I want her to look away for a second just one second to let me go.

"y - you have t-to let me go!" I say tears flowing at a constant rate.

"P - PLEASE MATTHEO!" She sighs "Please Mattheo I - I love you."

 She says in a small voice. Everything just stopped suddenly I didn't want to jump. I wanted to stay with her. I wanted to live with her where we can never be hurt.

I don't know what it was about those words. 'I love you' they just sounded like I was wanted. Like she wants me. She cares about me.

I step off the railing as she runs over to hug me.

I quickly hug her back while she cried into my chest I just held on like I was never going to see her again like I was - "I love you." I heard her whisper.

I stopped for a second then smiled "I love you too."

Saying those words to her just felt so right. Saying what I truly felt. I did love her. It's not an exaggeration either. I do love her. More than anything in the world.

I let go of her sitting down exhausted from all the emotions.

She sits down next to me. She looks at me and wipes my tear currently falling with her thumb.

That wasn't a sad tear like always. It was a tear of happiness, a tear of relief.

I raise my hand tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I look at her face before saying "god you perfect."

She just smiles and looks down at my lips. Shit , shit ,shit! Does she want to kiss? Should I kiss her. What if she doesn't and was just looking at my face. Mattheo! Stop over thinking!

I look down at her lips and lean in. Before I know it our lips were touching.

She actually kissed me back. She leaned away looking at me.

"so why were you being rude to Draco?" She asks.

"do you promise you'll believe me?" I ask her smiling.

"of course I will !" She says.

I tell her everything. And I mean everything from Draco threatening me to -

"your a death eater?" She asks quietly.

I nod in response not wanting to talk.

She stays looking into my eyes when I see a tear fall.

I wipe it with my thumb.

"I'm sorry I can try to remove it but this is who I am    and -"

"it's okay." She says as she smiles.

"really?" I ask her confused.

"Mhm" she says playing with my hair.

I smile as I watch her. She allows me to rest my head in her lap as I tell her everything that has been going on.

________________

HEYYY! Thanks for reading. I know this is a long chapter. To be honest I didn't even know they were going to kiss. I don't even plan anything before I start writing LOL. Also sorry about the kiss scene I never wrote one before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 5 22
BOOK 1!!! Amaya Malfoy(you) hated Mattheo riddle first. But will you fall for him? Will he do same? Read and find out! This is the story about two Lo...
478 17 10
"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞'...
869 24 8
Y/n Lily Potter X Mattheo Riddle. Harry potter is your twin brother. you two have a bond like no other and nothing could ever change that. or can it...
2.3M 48.6K 92
𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙯𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘�...