πƒπ„π‚π€π†πŽππ€π‹ π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ [...

By mlktaeee

(ON-GOING) Just like a decagon which has ten sides-- . . . 𝐓𝐄𝐍 people, 𝙡𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢 𝙸𝙽 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄. ... More

ππ‘πŽπ…πˆπ‹π„π’
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 1
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 2
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 3
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 4
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 5
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 6
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 7
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 8
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 9
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 10
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 11
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 12
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 13
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 14
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 15
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 17
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 18

πŸ–‡CHAPTER 16

519 37 7
By mlktaeee

LIA'S POV

"Yah! Have you been avoiding us lately? How dare you!" I hung my head low as I tightly gripped my uniform skirt. I'm supposed  to be meeting with Soobin right now to give him the book I stole from him the other day, unfortunately, the bullies found me again.

"I-I wasn't..." I replied softly only to get pushed on the ground.

"Then where are you headed to?"

"I-I'm on m-my way to meet Soobin s-so I can return his book" they smirked before gazing at me.

Please stop shivering Lia!!

Don't show them that you're this scared!!

"Very well...since you're meeting him, we have to let you go for now. Remember to update us about him yeah?" I nodded my head before they picked me up and slightly pushed me so I can leave.

"Oh! And—HAHAHAH" Shocked, I still managed to hug the book even before the coffee was thrown so it won't get drenched. Thank God that the coffee was almost finished and wasn't that hot anymore or else I might burn my arms.

As soon as I left the area, I startes running away, heading to the place where Soobin wanted to meet.  "Oh no..." I muttered under my breath as I saw the edge of the book, wet from the coffee she just threw.

HE SAID THIS BELONGS TO HIS MOM!!

"You're here" he spoke without looking at me. He was busy petting the cat whom he probably fed on the ground. "I-I'm sorry..."

I uttered which got his attention. "W-What the fuck happened to you?" I bursted out into tears when he approached me. He looked so shocked and didn't know what to do but I didn't care.

"THE BOOK GOT WET WITH COFFEE!! I'M SO SORRY" I bawled,  obviously guilty for destroying a book I just stole.

"Y-Yah! That's just a book...STOP CRYING! what happened to you?"

"D-Did you just yell at me? I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT!" I yelled back, crying a lot more louder than earlier. I really didn't intend for it to happen!!

"I'm not..I-I'm sorry but you really need to calm the fuck down, it's just a book—"

"But you said this belongs to your mother!" He grew silent as he blinked thrice.

I knew it...HE FEELS SAD THAT I DESTROYED THE BOOK!

"I-It does...but you don't have to cry about it! Stop crying" I watch him panic as he searched for his handkerchief before handing it to me in which I gladly took.

I frowned when I noticed how much he was bending down so he can match my height.

I'm not that small... He's just overreacting.

"You've been weeping over a book for 5 minutes straight and not because you got splashed with coffee? You're really something else" he nagged, helping me wipe my uniform.

For someone who looks so unapproachable and stingy, his hands are too gentle.

As always! He's a literal gentle giant!

"Stay here, don't move an inch. I'll be back"

"Aye! Aye! Captain!!!" I replied gleefuly, positioning my hand to do the salute sign which he didn't mind at all and just started jogging away.

He didn't even budge with my cuteness...

MY MOM TOLD ME I LOOK LIKE JUN JI-HYUN AND BAE SUZY!!

A smile crept up my face when I saw his figure, running towards me with something on his hand.

"Hey! You're back!"

"Isn't it obvious? Why the fuck are you not moving?"

"You told me not to move an inch" I saw him poke his inner cheek with his tongue before scrunching his nose like as if he was pissed and frustrated at the same time.

Cute!

"Whatever—wear this, I haven't used it yet, it's from my locker" he spoke, handing me the black and white tracksuit jacket that looked like a giant's clothing.

"Help me!" He raised his left brow upon hearing my words. I soon raised my arms in a horizontal way, signing him to help me wear the jacket.

He seems nice today, taking it for granted just for a bit won't hurt right?!

I stifled a smile when he sighed and attempted to put it on me when he suddenly stopped to look at me.

I tilted my head once our eyes met, smiling at him.

"Something—Awww! YAH!!" I scowled when he dumped the jacket on my face and covered my entire head.

"You put it on by yourself! Don't you have hands?" Glaring, I still managed to put it on and zip it up myself.

"Don't you think this is too big?"

"You're just too small" he retorted in a snap.

"Is it that bad?" I've  heard few of my friends used to say that I'm small, matching my baby face but now that I get it a lot.

DOES IT LOOK BAD?

"Not really, just the perfect size for me" I looked up at him, shocked.  He also had his eyes wide like as if he didn't know what happened.

I just remembered something!

"WE HAVE A TEST—wait, what were you saying again?"

"NOTHING!"

• • •

YEJI'S POV

"Woah! You need to calm down—"

"Shut up and bring me to the best bar you could ever find" I replied instantly, grabbing his helmet from the big bike before puting it on. "Okay! Okay! Be careful!" He reminded as I took a seat behind him.

I never rode a big bike before...I'm scared.

But who give a fuck. Whatever.

"Hold tight—hukk" He wasn't able to say more when I forcefully hugged his waist.

What could go wrong from doing so?

It's just a hug on the waist right??

"Sheesh, I know my body's really hot and in shape but I didn't say you can hold it however you—"

"Shut up and drive Yeonjun" sighing, he replied with a "Yes ma'am"

The constant flickering of lights and the smell of sweat and alcohol filled the whole bar. Seeing how much people are partying, I'm guessing this is a very popular one. My heart started beating wildly when Yeonjun intertwined his fingers with mine, making me look at him in terror.

"Y-Yah—"

"I'll bring you to the counter, I wouldn't want to lose such a small person like you in this crowd"

Okay.

Maybe I was overreacting.

Despite not seeing my way, I held his hand tightly, squeezing in to the crowd. It's all thanks to his height that he almost managed to see our way in from the top.

As soon as we reached the counter, I asked for my preferred alcohol and started chugging it down.

Why is that motherfucker here?

He should've died a long time ago!

"Yo! My man!! You haven't came here for a while now! How are you? Any Problems?" A tall handsome man came out of the counter and slided Yeonjun a glass of alcohol, soon after, they did a handshake and started laughing.

"I've been good hyung! How about you?"

"Still handsome. Your girlfriend?" He asked, pointing at me.

"Yes" I gave Yeonjun a death glare upon hearing his reply.

"I'm not" the guy whistled before stifling a smile like as if he knew something. "Sure, enjoy the night!" He muttered before disappearing from our sight.

My vision started to get blurry after a few shots and that's when it hit me.

Am I?

Sht.

"Yeji, let's go home, you're drunk" I squinted my eyes when a man spoke to me with a hint of authority in his voice while gently holding me to stand up straight. "Who the fuck are you?"

"It's me Yeonjun"

"Oh? Okay! Hold on, let me dance first! I REALLY LOVE TO DANCE!!!" I screamed, raising my hands before running to the dancefloor. I didn't actually know what was going on but I really want to break free tonight.

"YEJI! FUCK!"

"WOHOOOOOO!! I SEE YOU LOOKING AT MY P I C !!!!" I sang, joining the club music. I pouted when someone clawed my waist, pulling me close to his body.

"Yeji, you're drunk and above all, YOU'RE A PAIN!" I rolled my eyes when Yeonjun yelled those words beside my ear.

What's with him?

He's getting impatient?

Fuck him.

Where is he taking me?!

"Yahhh! You're planning something are you? Don't you dare! Ryujin and my brother will break your skull!" After screaming to much, I felt my throat getting soar and my head started throbbing even more.

Yeah fuck this.

I decided to sit on the cement and just lie down. I think we reached the outside of the bar since I can feel the cold breeze on my bare skin. "You can't lie down here! YAH!" I grunted even more when he pulled me up to stand up.

Why the fuck is this so tall?

"Oh great! A tree!! I dreamt of climbing one ever since I was a child!" I squealed before deciding to jump on it, wrapping my arms and legs on the trunk.

"Y-Yeji...l-let go—"

"Shut up, you're noisy"

"Y-You're going to drive me nuts!" I ignored all the mosquito noises and buried my face on the trunk even more

What is this? Why does it feel like a neck?

Maybe it's the tree's neck!

This smells good.

A tear fell from my eye when I felt the tree hugging me back, this kind of warmth comforts me as much as I expected it to.

"Yah...why do you think people cheat?" I muttered, causing the tree to stiffen up for a few seconds.

"I d-don't really know...maybe because they g-get tired?"

Tired huh?

"Really? Then what about the people who got cheated on? Who get to asked them if they're tired too?" I reasoned out, completely swallowing the lump forming on my throat to stop me from sobbing.

"Y-Yeji"

"I really hate those players...all they care about is theirselves and their feelings. What about those partners they left behind? W-Who will care for them?"

The tree's grip tightened making me cry my eyes out.

I'd never want to let go of this warmth.

"W-What about us? The people who get hurt and left behind?" Crying, I buried my face more on the trunk and just decided to let it all out.

"Cheating is a crime...people who cheats should be off with their heads hehe" I joked and fought off the urge to sleep.

"I'll t-take you home Yeji" the tree spoke so I nodded my head and clung unto the tree tighter when it started to move and walk somewhere.

"I'll never date a player ever again"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 865 43
A normal yet a not so normal high school love story. I'm surprised I managed to make it reach to the spot where the chapters doesn't make sense at al...
12.1K 597 22
ꜰΙͺΙ΄. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘒𝘢 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
20.1K 560 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
25.3K 1.1K 20
( πŸ“ ) My Enemy ❕ - "Hyung, He's so handsome!" "Stay Away from him, He's mine." "Ugh not you again, Yeonjun." Where Yeonjun and Hueningkai fighting...