بے انتہا عشق

By zhalameer

𝑩𝒆'𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒉𝒂 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 | بے انتہا عشق 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 During a trip to the neigh... More

𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 & 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
1.
2
4
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦

3

707 48 19
By zhalameer

Aima wiped her tears and looked at herself in the mirror, "I look so pathetic, I shouldn't be this weak! I'm ready to face it all" she encouraged herself but the next moment she saw a face appearing in the mirror, she turned towards him.

Dressed as the groom, how did he get here and why is he in this attire? She had many questions running through her mind. She recalled Zamir's words, and looked at him in disbelief, 'so I was right about him, he's not a good person!'

"What are you doing here? Why are you in this groom's attire?" She asked, "because I'm your groom-" he spoke in a husky tone.

" aap bhi inn logo kay tarha hein, mein apko accha samajhti thi par aap toh-" he placed a finger on her lips as she sobbed,

(You're also like them, I thought you'd be a good person but you-")

He hated the fact that she misunderstood him, "Mein tumhein yahan se ley'jaaney aya hoon" he wiped the tear that just rolled down her cheek.

(I came here to take you with me)

"Fikar na karo janan, mein tumhein yaha se lejaunga, izzat se" he assured her. She jerked away his hand and glared at him, "you're here to help me by marrying me,after paying my grandfather a hefty amount, what makes you different from them, then?" She spat.

(Don't worry Janan, I've come to take you away from here, with respect)

"Basically they're selling me to you, I'm not a thing to be brought and sold!" She yelled at him, her tears hurt him and so did her words.

"I just paid back the money they spent on you, I don't want them to come back one day and ask you for favors saying that they had spent money on you and brought you up. You'll leave from this place as my wife, my better half" he said.

His words  were meant to comfort her, assure her that she'd be safe with him but no, she didn't even want to see his shadow. She felt anger and hatred, towards her family and a little bit for Mahir.

"Aima Wajahat bint a Haris Wajahat, kya apko Mahir Naqvi wald a Nauman Naqvi se 10 lakh haq mehr ye nikkah qabool hai?"

(Aima Wajahat, daughter of Haris Wajahat, do you accept this marriage with Mahir Naqvi son of Nauman Naqvi with an amount of  ten lakh as haq mehr)

"Qubool hai" she said for the third time controlling her tears. He promised her that he'd take her away from here but what if he was a bad person. One like her father and grandfather.

(I do)

"Mujhe khala ami se akhri baar milne dein" she pleaded her father.

(Let me meet aunt for the last time)

Her father agreed and let her meet her aunt, She saw her aunt laying on the bed, bruised up. "Khala ami, mujhe maaf krden meri wajah se apko itna kuch jhelna para" she sobbed.

(Aunt, forgive me, because of me you had to endure all this torture)

"No my child don't cry, I'm fine you're ami isn't that weak." she tried to calm Aima.

"Baba bohot burey hein unhein apke aisa nhi honey dena chahiye tha" she said.

(Baba is very bad, he shouldn't have let them do this with you)

"Nahi baccha, aisa nai bolo. Haris burey nahi hai, unki wajah se hi mujhe kam saza mili hai warna abba toh mujhe jaan se hi maar dete. Mein bohot khush hoon ke tum yaha se azaad ho rahi ho" she patted her head.

(No my child, don't say that. Haris isn't bad, because of him my punishment has been reduced otherwise dad would've killed me. I'm  very happy that you're free from here)

"Shayad ye mere kahey huye akhri lafs ho Aima betey, pr tum kabhi uska saath mat chorhna. Always remember that when there was nobody with you he supported you, he never left you alone. Make sure to stay by him, never leave him alone Aima"

(Maybe this is the last thing I'm telling you, Aima, never leave him)

Aima didn't know how to respond, what if he wasn't a good person as her khala thought he is. What if he hits her, abuses her and treats her like a slave. Suddenly she started disliking him

"Wada karo" Her aunt said, she nodded and took her leave. She didn't spare a glance at her father or grandparents.

(Promise me)

Mahir opened the passenger door for his wife. He wasn't ready for this marriage, he had planned to take her to Karachi, spend some more time with her and then ask her consent for the marriage, but he had to do it to save her.

The past few days she was staying in his apartment and he was attached to her. He loved when he came back from work and she'd wait for him, that she'd eat with him. She made him want someone like her in his life badly.

Once they stopped at the traffic signal she spoke up, "samne eik bus station hain mujhe wahi chordein" she said.

(There's a bus station nearby, please leave me there)

He was confused so she repeated her words,
"Where will you go?" He asked her, he knew she had no friends, "to hell, it shouldn't matter just drop me here" he ignored her and drove off to their apartment. Once they reached he came out and opened the door for her, waiting for her to come out but she sat there.

"Aima, please bahar niklo hum ghar agaye hein" he spoke softly. She ignored him. After five minutes he was tired so he picked her up in his arms.

(Come out, we've reached home)

She shrieked, "what are you doing?!",

"Tum meri baat nahi sun rhi thi, aur kya karta" he replied. Once they entered the room he placed her on the bed.

(You weren't listening to what I said, I didn't have any other option)

"Dekhein-" she jumped off the bed and looked at him angrily before she could speak he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him.

(See-)

"Nahi tum meri baat suno, mein unn logon jaisa nahi hoon, eik izzatdar khandan se hoon aur mere ammi aur baba ne mujhe acchi tarbiyat di hai. Tum iss bat se na darna ke mein bhi un logon jaisa saluk krunga tumhare saath. Biwi ho tum meri gulaam nahi" he said in a go.

(No you listen to me, I'm not like them. I'm from a respected family and my parents have raised me in a good way. Don't be scared thinking that I'd treat you the way they used to treat you. You're my wife not my servant)

She wanted to believe his words but what if he was just lying, she sighed and pushed him back, but he was stubborn, he pulled her back, closer to him and then kissed her forehead,

"I know it's hard for you to believe me, take your time I won't force you for anything but just don't think about going away from me" he said before walking into the closet.

She sat on the bed clutching the sheets. She loathes Zaman and Zamir Wajahat. She also dislikes Mahir, one because of what she read about him and the second because he married her and paid Zaman for that.

As soon as she saw him walking out of the closet in a white tshirt and striped trousers she stood in front of him, "I want divorce!" She said being loud and clear.

"No you don't, just go and change, you need to rest" he replied in a soft tone and plopped on the couch.

She stomped her feet on the floor and walked into the closet, she took off her jewelry roughly and then wiped her face with a wet tissue. She was being harsh making her face turn red.

"Itna gussa acha nahi hota biwi" Mahir was standing at the door, with his arms crossed. She glared at him and walked towards the door to go to the washroom and change, but eventually ended up in his arms.

(Being so angry isn't good wifey)

"You don't have to vent your anger on yourself. You can do whatever you want, I just wanted to save you from them" he said.

"You are no less than them, who's gonna save me from you?" She lashed out at him. A part of him knew that she wasn't wrong but he couldn't let her know that.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked her, "Divorce me!" Came her instant reply. "Fine! I'll divorce you after one year if you still want it!" He said but he didn't plan to act on it.

He's gonna make her love him within these twelve months or maybe make her trust him enough and not leave him.

Aima's pov

I changed into my comfy clothes and walked out of the washroom. I saw him lying on the couch and using his phone. I ignored him and walked to the bed, and laid there thinking about my khala ami.

I'll always blame myself for her condition. She loved me like her own but I just created problems for her. Zamir, he was supposed to be a loving elder brother, he was supposed to protect his sister even though I'm his cousin.

He'll surely pay for this one day!

I turned off the lights and tried to sleep. At midnight, I heard some weird voices, like someone seeking forgiveness or mumbling something, with great difficulty I opened my eyes and looked around.

I got off the bed and walked to the couch, Mahir was mumbling something in his sleep, was he having a nightmare?

"Mahir, wake up" I shook him one or two times and he sat up with a jerk. "Uh I am sorry, sorry for disturbing your sleep" he said and walked into the balcony.

I walked into the balcony and stood beside him, "aap theek hein?" he looked at me and nodded. He stood there for a few minutes and then went back to the room and slept. Why is he having a nightmare anyway?

(Are you fine?)

It's been a week since Aima and Mahir got married, today they were returning to Karachi, Aima was a bit nervous, what if his parents didn't accept her? They must've wanted to get their son married to some khaandani girl.

"What are you thinking?" Mahir broke her trance, she was standing in front of the mirror and wearing her bangles, "what if your parents don't accept me?" She asked.

"My parents aren't like those typical in-laws you see in dramas. Don't worry they'd love you and treat you as their own child" he assured her.

The time passed quickly and now they were standing in front of the Naqvi Mansion. Aima was very nervous, she played with her bangles the whole time. She raised her head when a woman opened the door.

"Assalamu'Alaikum mama" he greeted his mother. "Walaikum'Assalam, who is she?" She asked. "She's my wife" Amira's expression changed,

"You got married?! And that too a girl from the Wajahat family. She can't stay with us, Mahir. We won't accept her as our daughter-in-law!"

"Aima? Aimaa!!" Aima felt someone shaking her arm, she looked at Mahir and then at the lady who opened the door, she was smiling at her.

"Why was I even imagining such a scenario?" Aima thought. She greeted Amirah and then they walked inside. Mahir hugged his father and Aima greeted him too. Nauman looked at Mahir. "She's Aima, my wife" he spoke confidently.

"Oh nice name - wait whatttt! You got married and didn't even inform  me. Mahir I was waiting to wear my blue saree at a wedding if you'd have told me then I'd have worn that and attended your wedding" Aima's eyes widened at Amira's reaction, 'she can't be serious!' Aima thought.

"Oh come on Amira you can wear it at your niece's wedding. And Mahir I'm happy for you both. We'll arrange a reception for the two of you whenever you want. May Allah bless you both" He patted Aima's head and walked into his study.  Amira was happy that she finally got a companion, she hugged Aima and went to the kitchen to make food for them.

"Are you sure they're your parents?" Aima asked while they were walking to their room. Mahir looked at her and then chuckled, "what makes you think they aren't?" He asked her.

"The way they reacted, like I didn't expect that" she replied, "yeah, my parents are cool". Mahir opened the door of his room. Revealing an extravagant room in brown and white.

She looked at the room, amused by the interior. He had a walk-in closet, a huge balcony and a swimming pool right under his balcony.

"You can do some changes in the room if you want" he said to her, she nodded and sat on the bed while Mahir went to change. Aima badly wanted to change her dress and it's been fifteen minutes since Mahir went to the bathroom. He wasn't out yet, so she decided to change into the room.

She thought to wear a saree but then picked up a full-sleeved lavender suit with floral prints, a chiffon dupatta with white floral design, and lavender trousers.

She stripped off her current outfit and wore her kurti and then the trousers. While closing the buttons of the dress she heard the bathroom door open. She turned the other way to see Mahir standing there in a trouser and a towel in his hand. She hurriedly turned away and closed her buttons and rushed to wrap her dupatta. Whilst Mahir walked into his closet.

She hit her hand on her head, 'why am I so dumb, I could've changed in the closet' she thought. She then went towards the vanity and brushed her hair. She wanted to go downstairs but decided to wait for Mahir.

"What's taking him so long, he takes more time to dress up just like girls" she mumbled while tapping her foot on the ground. 

Ten  minutes later he walked out of the closet wearing a brown t-shirt and white trousers. They didn't converse much and went downstairs.

Aima saw Amira working in the kitchen so she decided to help, "Aunty let me help you" she said. Amira turned toward her and smiled, "you look lovely, Masha'Allah. You can call me mama just like Mahir and Maaz" she patted Aima's head.

"Who is Maaz?" She asked, she hadn't seen anybody else in the house apart from Amira and Nauman. "He's my youngest son, he used to live with my parents but they passed away last year so he's living with us again" she said.

"So you're from Multan?" Amira asked her and Aima nodded. She helped Amira in setting the table and then was told to call Mahir. She walked towards the office room and knocked on the door.

"Jee bacha, kuch chahiye apko?" Nauman opened the door and asked, "Mama bula rahi hein nechey" she spoke softly, "jee hum abhi aatey hein" he replied and smiled at her.

(Yes my child, do you need something?)

(Mama is calling you, downstairs)

(Okay we're coming)

She sat with Amira in the dining room. "My husband and son are always busy with work, woh apney kaam ko ziyada priority detey hein, I don't like it!" Amira said. "Begum hum apko bhi detey hein pr apko kaha kadar humari pyar ka" Nauman spoke dramatically and sat on Amira's right side. Aima was surprised to see Amira sitting on the head chair, in her house her aunts or mother were never treated like this. She liked how Nauman treated his wife.

(They give their work more priority)

(Wifey, I also give you priority but you don't seem to care about it)

Mahir sat beside her and served her, " how sweet, you're just like your dad" Amira said. "What's your father's name Aima?" Nauman asked her. "Um Haris, Haris Wajahat" she replied.

"Son of Zaman Wajahat?" He inquired, Aima nodded. "I'm glad that you're out of that hell" Aima looked at him shocked. Most of the people wouldn't accept a girl from the Wajahat family because of Zaman's reputation.

They ate their food in silence and when they were done Nauman helped Amira and asked Aima to go and rest in her room.

Aima went to her room and decided to take a bath. As she came out she saw Mahir standing on the balcony. She dried her hair and then saw  Mahir walking into the room, and then he walks to the bed and takes a pillow and settled on the couch that was half his size.

'How can he sleep on that couch, moreover it's his room why'd he sleep there' she thought. "You can sleep on the bed" she said,  "No it's fine, I'll sleep here" he replied politely.

"Mahir, it's a huge bed, we can share it" Mahir sighed and slept on the bed, they had no pillow borders, they just slept turning their backs on one another.

Earlier Aima used to think that maybe he had someone in his life but after meeting his mother she was sure that he didn't have one. She still wanted to ask him if he was happy.

"Mahir" she turned to the right side only to see him facing the other way. "Are you asleep?" She asked. "No" he replied and turned towards her.

"I wanted to ask you something" she said, Mahir nodded gesturing for her to continue, "Are you happy with this marriage?" She asked, he understood what she was implying.

"I am very happy, and yes I didn't have anyone in my life before you, so don't bother yourself thinking about all this" he spoke softly, assuring her that she was the only one for him.

"Tomorrow I'll get you enrolled in a university, do you wanna come along with me?" He asked, "Can I?" She asked, she was very excited to go to the university. She always dreamt of having a degree.

"Sure" he smiled at her and went back to sleep.

The next day,

Aima woke up first, she was shocked to see herself hugging Mahir. She jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. They were too close for her liking. She shrugged off her thoughts and bathed. As she rushed to the bathroom earlier she forgot to take her clothes with her, so she had to come out wearing a bathrobe.

She went to the closet and wore a lime green colored, puff-sleeved long dress. She decided to not wear her wedding ring, she did her hairstyle and wore a pearl bracelet and her neon slippers.

She walked out of the closet and saw the bed was empty, which meant Mahir woke up. She didn't bother to wait for him and walked downstairs. She greeted Nauman and Amira and then helped Amira.

She walked out of the kitchen with a tray in her hands and almost bumped into someone. "Oh hey, I'm so sorry" he smiled.

"Why apologize when you're not gonna change" she turned back and saw Mahir walking down the stairs.

She then turned to the boy, he was of her age. "It's fine" she replied with a smile. "I'm Maaz, ah your husband's younger brother" Maaz hated the fact that he had to use Mahir's name to introduce himself.

"Yeah fine now stop wasting our time" Aima hated the way Mahir speaks to Maaz. They had breakfast together and then Nauman left for the office. "Mama, give me some money, I'll return them in the evening" Aima saw Maaz running after Amira.

"I can't, your father asked me not to give you any" Amira replied, "how am I supposed to go to my university then?!" He whined. "You can come with us," Aima said. "No, Mahir wouldn't take me with him" she felt bad for him.

She went back to her room and stood in front of Mahir, "Give me some money" she extended her hand towards him. "You can take as much as you want" he handed her his wallet. Mumbling a thank you she ran out of her room.

"Thank you so much for this, I promise I'll return your money in the evening" she handed the money to Maaz, "No no, you don't need to return it, aur waysey bhi yeh Mahir key paisey hein, tumhara bhi haq hai banta hai. Jao aish karoo" she said, he gave her  a full blown smile and walked out happily.

(It's your brother's money after all, you also have some right on it, go and enjoy!)

"Paisey mangay thay toh apney liye mang leti" her smile faded on hearing his voice. "Why're you so rude? Stop being meanyy Mahir!" He rolled his eyes at her and asked her to walk out with him.

(If you've asked me for money then you'd have asked them for yourself)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 15.1K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
265K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
74.3K 2.7K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
568K 26.3K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...