𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥...

By mystic13moon

(。>﹏<。) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc.. More

ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴘʟs 🥰
вєℓιєνє мє/вєℓιєνє уσυ
αвυѕє∂
αвυѕє∂ ( ραят 2 )
тι¢ѕ
тι¢ѕ (ραят 2)
ησ ¢αяє
ησ ¢αяє ( ραят 2 )
𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 🥰
мαяяιє∂ ¢συρℓє
very important ❗❗❗
𝐌𝐄 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝟐) 🥰
αℓωαуѕ вє ωιтн уσυ
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬!! 🥰
яєѕρє¢т
𝐌𝐄 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 🥰 (3)
read thisssss🥺
hello from her you all must be angry on 👐
important!! . goodbye from her 👀
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAZY BUN 😜

αℓωαуѕ вє ωιтн уσυ ( ραят 2 )

925 27 11
By mystic13moon

Goddamn it! You are such a manwhore taehyung, how can you do this.. After all you are my son I didn't expect you to be like this..

Oh now I am your son huh!
I think I am your tool which you use to save your old ass * slap*

Don't you dare kim taehyung speak to me like that..
I told you to love him but you being a manwhore getting many cocks.

FOR FUCKSAKE FATHER
* teary eyes*
* slap *

Shut it taehyung like you always do... Now go to your room.

Meanwhile.

Gguk

Hmm

I am feeling like something happened you know something bad..

I also felt the same kook... The same feeling I felt when he broke up with us.

Both twins shrug it off.
And now both were just standing with a necklace in their hand..

Gguk and kook both knows they still love him as much they used to do..

They both nod at their decision.. They knows tae is their life and they
Want him in their life, let's say they are giving last chance to their love.. They both have sweared.. If something goes in the wrong way they will never let enter l word again in their life..

They both make their way to the field.
They know tae will talk to them after the match
As they recieved a note saying the same in their locker.

The match was stopped due to raining which means it will be resume in upcoming week.

Jeons were going to make their way towards the room because they thought tae will be here as he told them but seeing no sign of him they were going back. But suddenly lucas came running to them..

As tae was popular so lucas was also in the group though lucas get on tae's nerve sometimes but he never meant to hurt him.

W-wait jeons..

Both twins were confused but still stayed.. Confused because popular students rarely talk to them because of poor status.

T-tae he is in hospital.

WHAT! WHICH HOSPITAL

Both twins said synchronizing.. Lucas was shocked for a second but then he remembered about tae. He immediately told them the address.

Listen I know you both have so many questions from him but pls try to understand from your view as w-

Shut up , just drive fast

Jeongguk spoke roughly as he was worried as hell for tae and in worry he didn't notice his rude  behaviour.

I am sorry for his behaviour lucas.. But drive fast pls.

Lucas just noded seeing how the brother's nature are different but one thing he can gurantee that they both love tae so much.

Twins didn't think twice before barging into the room

T-tae?

Both were shocked would be an understatement. .
Tae had a bandaged to his hand. His face looked pale. He was not bright tiger they used to see.

Tae was also shocked to see them.. His eyes hold guilt, regret and fear..

But before he could say something Lucas entered..

You piece of shit... He is in jail now.. And pls stop being a stubborn and tell them they deserve it dude.

He left the room with a big slam.. Jeons were dumbfounded about Lucas.. Not he was just a little soft telling them to deal with Tae carefully and now he is speaking like that..

Of course Lucas may be soft hearted but swear to God he won't show his this side.. He has a reputation to maintain.. He will not show but he know he is happy for his not so best friend.
Atleast he won't have to see Tae wailing like a whale at his dorm.

'Good job Lucas ' he patted his own shoulder and went home.

Meanwhile...

Both were now calm. Jungkook was the first one to went near tae

You want something angel

Jungkook decided to be casual as he know it's not a right time to agrue like children it's time they solve the things with proper communication.

Well Tae he was scolding himself for being sensitive right now as he is hearing angel from kook after week.. He misses them so much.. He want to cry buckets but he knows it's not the time.. So controlling his crying fit. He took a deep breath. And dig his insecurities under ground and with a lot of courage.

He started speaking.

I don't want anything kooki- jungkoo-

Call me like you used to I don't mind.

Kookie pls sit and ggukie can you al-

Jeongguk without a second thought sit on the stool beside kook. He was quiet because he knows if he opens his mouth and might spoke something in anger which he didn't mean.. It will complicate the situation more..

After a minute or so. Taehyung again spoke..

I - my father whom I don't wanna call father ... He is my step father .
When I was 14 yrs ge started controlling me.. I tried to talk to him but my opinion never mattered.. Now I am 20 he still doesn't recognise me.. As his son but a tool which he can use.. I am good at studies and he noticed and forced me to study business but I was interested in doctor but he slapped me and guilt trip me by telling how much he does for me.. So I started studying business..
I was so dull in my life.. Because of my looks I was popular but still it was hectic.. Most of my friends are fake and I know that but then I meet you both..
You wanna believe or not but you guys changed me..
A bubbly and happy Tae is made by you.. I can't even explain how much I love you both. You both are precious to me..
* sniffle* but then he found out I was dating you two .. At first I thought confronting him is the best but then I heard him saying that he make your life hell as you dare to get into my life...
I confront him saying I didn't date anyone and after few attempts he believed me.

After that I thought by time he will change and I tried to hide the fact we are in a relationship.
I -I thought I could handle everything alone but again he suspected me and he found the truth and then I confronted him but he said I am a manwhore * sniffle* . I was so done after the break up.. He won't stop..
I was getting hurt every single day , I hate to say but I start cutting my self.. But then Lucas give me some scolding and told me to stop being selfish and tell you everything.. I should not hide anything.

Why? ARE YOU STUPID?

Gguk!

No wait, don't stop me..
You! why? Why did you hide everything from us.. You FUCKING KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED.. I-i
Can't even thing of you getting a single scratch and you are telling me you cut yourself.

Gguk.. Pls calm down.. Its not good for his health...

Fine! Fine I wont speak anything you ask him.. Why he didn't tell us.. Why he just decided to take all the matters in his hands. W-why h-he didn't t-trust us to share his problems... H-he c-cut h-himself kook.. You h-hear that!!

Gguk tried to controlled his tears..but was not able to.. He was going to go outside but stopped by kook..

He looked up, he had a blurry eyesight because of tears.. He wiped his tears to see kook pointed at Tae..
Who was now awfully quiet and looking down..

There was a moment of silence which contains some sniffles ..
Kook make gguk calm down and Tae he was awfully quiet.

Jungkook who had enough.. He may be a total baby for taehyung but he knows when to be mature.. He also knows gguk was just so much hurt thinking about Tae that he didn't notice his words.

The three of them have to solve this issue before their relationship breaks more.

Angel look at me pls

Jungkook whispered slowly..
Tae couldn't say no to that soft voice.

He tried to make his voice steady but still it cracked..

I -I am s-so sorry. I- don't even know. I am s-stupid, fool.
I thought I could solve everything on my own. Without worrying you.. I didn't want to break off things p-pls i didn't.
I - I am such a bad boyfr-

He was cut off by a buff body hugging him tightly but with a lot of care so that it won't hurt..

It was gguk who was hugging tae.. He was angry at tae. But seeing tears from tae eyes he melted

He didn't want an explanation he just wants tae.

Kook was fondly looking at them but with a pout.

Tae who was still a little shocked to feel hug. Came back to reality when he heard sniffling..
He cups jeongguk's face who was trying to control his sobs.

Y-you are mean tae so so much. You were going to leave me and kook. You are mean..

Gguk cried but held tae as if he will run away. Meanwhile tae felt so guilty as he hide this problem from them. and was going to end his life.

Jungkook also wanted to hug tae but he knows
What tae is thinking, his insecurities may be increased.. So he spoke.

Angel.. We love you. You should have told us love.
We could decide something as in together.
Don't think like you are worrying us..
Okay tell me
You remember when gguk and i had problems and we hide it from you so that it won't worry you but scolded us.. Ignored us. Saying that we didn't trust you. Princess you did the same here. I am not accusing you but love.. Anything could have happened right! Pls share your problems as well.. We love you.. You tell why we want our baby to suffer alone huh

Jungkook also had teary eyes. Of course he was hurt when he heard about cutting but still held in it.

Tae was so much guilty.. He did the same mistake
But he knows what he has to do now..

Ggukie, kookie. P-pls i love you both really.. I -I want you to be proud of me
I know you are but I wanna be strong for our relationship.. I.

Strong is never important.. You is important stupid.. And who said solving problems on its own is strong.. You are strong Tae. But we have to be together in all things.. Whether in good times or bad times..

I know * pout * stop calling me stupid.. Koo see he is calling me stupid

Jungkook burst into laugh it was like their old Tae was back.. Who used to complain about his brother to him now or then.

Jungkook slightly pushed gguk and make space for himself.
Both boyfriends hug Tae..
The warmth they missed so much..

We miss you

They again synchronized.. Tae adored this habit of them..

We love you

Tae kissed their foreheads.

I love you both.. Pls forgive me. I will not hide anything promise.
Let's be together again and forever hmm.

Gguk looked up.. He and kook had their heads on tae's tummy .
Gguk pecked his lips softly and followed by kook who also pecked his lips.

Angel / darling

Hmm

We will be always with you

They both synchronized

Even if you will let us go.. We won't let go we will  stuck to you.

Kook spoke.

I will always be with you loves

Tae spoke his eyes teary.. It was first time they were apart from each other

Well.. Lesson learnt.. Relationships have ups and downs
But these three 's love for them will keep them going .

And talking about that bastard dont worry
Gguk had already beaten up to him death.. Oh also dont think kook didn't do anything.. He literally give the strongest kick to the ball.. ( you understand didn't you)
Well about Tae.
He had become more open up to them.
Their relationship was more than strong.
He  gave the property in donations.
Though it could profit them. But Tae knows his father is not a good person so is his earning. But at least
Orphanage children could get help from it.
He used his saving to pursue his study as a doctor. And also. Gguk and kook got an offer to become coach.. As they won the finals .

It's a good thing
After this bad thing their life changed for good as they realised their mistakes.

Oh before leaving.. Talking about lucas. He still got a cold mouth but became soft when it comes to his baby boy. His boyfriend.

Though he never shows but he is a good friend to taehyungie. Ignoring the fact.. Lucas kicked him out of his dorm just because his baby boy wanted to watch a movie at their dorm.
Not that Tae mattered as he had his boyfriends home but still the betrayal look he showed at lucas only help him received a middle finger and some money.. As lucas his best friend asked , sorry told him to buy some snacks for his baby boy..and taehyung was going to say a no but he knows better.. Lucas is being extra mean when it comes to baby boy but it's okay.. As he is the same person.. Who sat for a whole day just to listen his problems.

__________________________

Don't be mad.. I am late I know * pout*
But still here is the update.
Thank you for waiting * bowing*
Anyways.. How was it. Pls tell my mistakes so I can correct them..
I am really not in a habit to write ffs now. So may be it was not that good.

I am still on a break.. Don't expect regular updates pls. I will update whenever I can.

Thank you for reading 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.8K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
175K 2.9K 66
Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst Kook👆👇 Tae👇👆
33.9K 1.8K 24
Just a random Taekook oneshots\ministories collection❣️ Toptae Bottomkook ~ ❗️kindly read the tags before proceeding❗️