A Sad Love Story

By DaphneEspinosa0911

Hey my name is journey and I have Carmel eyes with brown hair and blonde strips I get bullied for my looks an... More

chap 1
chap 2
chap 3
chap 4
chap 5
chap 6
idk
Chap 8
Chap 9
A/N

Chap 7

20 0 0
By DaphneEspinosa0911

Matt's P.O.V

When I woke up I herd little snores from journey they were really cute well anyways I decided I want to do something nice for her so I got out of bed carefully and made my way to the kitchen and started to make some eggs beacon

After I was done I headed up stairs and once I got to journey's room I started to shake her tell she woke up"hey babe woke up sleepy head" "no!!" "I made food" IM UP IM UP" "let's go eat sweet potato"ok"

Journey's P.O.V

Once I finished my food I went to the couch and turned on the tv to a movie channel and frozen came on once Matt heard the movie playing he started to run for the couch once he sat down far from me I looked at him in a funny way as a joke and he started to complain when he started to cuddle the rest of the movie we just watch it and cuddled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.3K 30
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
97.8K 5.6K 133
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
19.2K 736 17
๐š‚๐š˜๐š๐š ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š โ€ก ๊œฑสสŸแดœ๊œฑ (สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ๊œฑแด˜แด€แด„แด‡) ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...
46.5K 1.3K 39
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...