The Truth

By jaspoppy

Where Klaus Mikaelson reunites with his old lover that he cheated on and finds out she's built a family. Harr... More

-The Truth-
CAST
Cast 2
Mood Boards
SUMMARY
The School
Aurora Forbes-Black
Snake
Half The Truth
Meet my husband
Fights
Please Read

Sirius Black

21.4K 587 102
By jaspoppy

"Hello darling."

<><><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><>

Aurora gasped as she saw her husband. There he was standing there is his nice suit.  It had been so long since they since each other. She had missed him so very much. The kids got up from the chairs they were sitting on.

"Dad!" Alison shouted rushing to hug him. He grunted from the impact, but he wrapped his arms around her, he opened his arms open for Claire who rushed into her dad arms as well.

"I've missed you girls." Sirius spoke kissing the side of their heads.

Claire giggled parting from her dad, "It's been hell." She spoke.

Once the girls had finished their hug from their dad. Henry was next. "Hey dad." He said in an almost whisper.

"Son." Sirius stated. They chuckled hugging each other.

Once they finished hugging Sirius got a clear image of his wife.

He had missed her so much. It was hard for him to be away from his family especially in a time of need.

Aurora was very happy to see her husband, she missed him. The kids saw the looks their parents were sending each other so they decided to leave.

"We're going to go and give you time." Claire spoke linking her hand with Alison's. 

"We're happy your home dad." Alison added. Claire and Alison kissed their father's cheek going out the door.

They would do family dinner tonight anyway.

"Lock the door." Henry teased with a smirk on his face. Aurora sent him a glare with no real meaning behind it. And with a wave if her hand the door was closed in her son's face.

Sirius and Aurora heard their kids laughing at Henrys groan. And they're retreating steps.

"Your back." And with that Aurora kissed her husband. Arms around his neck and his arms around her waist.

Sirius lifted her up onto her desk. "I missed you." He mumbled against her skin. He kept on kissing down her neck. He took off her coat and tossed it behind him.

Sirius stopped kissing down her neck to looked up at her face. He was always amazed by her beauty. He loved her from day one.

"What?" She questioned in a daze. Sirius just smirked at her. Aurora groaned and let her head fall on his chest "What have you done know." She demanded looking up at her husband.

"Nothing darling." He spoke incorrectly. What he done was going to very shocking.

"Now let's have some office sex?" He suggested, wiggling his eyebrows, trying to change the subject which worked.

Aurora slid his coat of his shoulders, "Say less." She kissed him passionately and he Immediately kissed back with just as passion.

They clearly missed each other.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Henry was walking around school trying to find his girlfriend. Lydia Lockwood.

She helped calm his anger down as well as mum. He'll always be a momma's boy.
But instead, he ran into Scarlet his third youngest sister.

"Long time no see." He spoke right behind her hoping to scare her. And scaring he did. Scarlet yet a startled yelp.

She turned around to shout at whoever Disturbed her. But when she saw her oldest brother. She smiled so bright.

She jumped up from her seat and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I've missed you so much." She whispered in ear.

She always missed her family when her and her farther were away. Henry lifted her of the ground a bit.

"Clearly." He stated cockily. Scarlet punched him in the arm for disturbing the brother sister moment. "Sorry, but I've have missed you, things have been crazy, and Mum has missed you." He added.

Scarlet grabbed his hand leading down the hallway to her dorm. She opened her door and pushed her brother in ignoring the 'hey' for pushing too hard.

"Why are we in your room?" Henry questioned as he walked over to her bed and picked up her hippo plushie she got from Egypt.

"Private talk about our family needs to be in private so people don't hear, people talk." She answered taking the plushie out of his hands. They laid down next to each other on her queen bed. Looking up at the ceiling.

Henry rolled over. "So much has happened." He said taking his sisters hand to sort of distract him. Scarlet sighed knowing this coping mechanism. But she let him do it.

"Lay it all on me." Scarlet encouraged.

"It starts with that bitch of a hybrid- "

And as Henry was explaining everything that has happened Scarlet felt angry. And that was never a good sign.

<><><><><><><>

They Mikaelson were in shock. There were three more Mikaelson's.

Rebecca was sad her ex-friend didn't tell her.

Elijah was also shocked, but a little angry Aurora didn't tell them.

Hayley was jealous. Knowing the family would turn their attention to Aurora's kids and Aurora, then her and that bothered her.

Kol and Davina weren't home and by the looks of it they packed and ran. Thanks to Ella and Regulus, Kol was lucky to get out before her got daggered. He had apologized to Aurora, but she waved him of saying they would catch up when things cool down.

Klaus was enraged. He had three more kids. And Aurora kept them from him. And on top of that they don't want anything to do with him. And he knew Kol knew because he was gone. He was going to have to do something to win her heart back.

Hope was still at the boarding house and was happy that her new founding siblings wanted to know her. And plus, she wasn't alone in the world. 

<><><><><><><><>

Sirius and Aurora were picking up dinner from the grill for their dinner.

Aurora was a wearing a beautiful black outfit. She loved wearing black with Sirius, it was something he mostly wore. And she loved to match.

Aurora was standing in front of Sirius with her head on his chest. Sirius's arms were around her shoulders. They didn't care who was watching. But people in Mystic Falls were used to the two. And happy that Aurora Forbes found someone that's loves her.

The whole town new Aurora and new she needed someone that would make her happy and they were glad it was Sirius. 

"I like the black dress." Sirius whispered in Aurora's ear as he felt her going to sleep as they swayed back and forth.

"Matching." Aurora said patting his chest where his black shirt rested. "I like it when we match." Aurora added.

Sirus just smirked at her. Aurora matched that smirk. He kissed on her lips for a second. Aurora pouted when they parted.

Aurora was about to say something when a voice spoke "Hi Aurora." Freya spoke with her wife next to her.

"Hey, I'm sorry for the way I acted to you today at the school, it's just I'm protective of our kids." Aurora sincerely.

Sirus smiled at Freya and put his hand on his wife's back rubbing it.

Fraya smiled back at Sirus "I'm Freya Mikaelson and this my wife Keelin, I don't think we're being introduced." Freya spoke politely sticking out her hand for Sirus to shake which he did.

He shook Keelin's hand as well. Who smiled at him.

"Sirius, Sirius Black." Sirus responded back so politely; He didn't have anything against these people as they hadn't done anything to upset his wife so far.

Freya turned back to Aurora addressing her previous statement, "I'm sorry if I came of harsh. I just want to get to know my nephew and niece's." Freya spoke.

Aurora moved forward talking one of Freya's hands, "They could use some teaching from a powerful witch." Aurora teased. Freya smiled at that.

Happy that she wasn't mad at everyone because of what Klaus had done. Aurora turned to Keelin, "I actually could use your help, my kids don't have a good concept on their wolf side as we're not wolfs and I think it will be good for them to have someone explain it better to them" Aurora spoke with hope.

Keelin smiled and squeezed Aurora's hand. "I would love to help." Keelin spoke in excited.

"Well see you to on Monday." Sirus spoke as their name was called for the food.

"We're going to be great friends." Auroa spoke stopping and looking at the two.

Freya and Keelin, both watch them walk away laughing and looking so in love.
"Klaus has some Competition." Keelin said looking at Sirius and Aurora.

"Yeah, he does." Freya said giggling.

<><><><><><>

Auroa and Sirius arrived home to the table set up and all the kids sitting at the table.

"We got the food."  Sirius announced.  Ella squealed seeing her dad. Jumping of Regulus lap, Ella ran and hugged her dad's legs.

"Daddy!" She giggled when Sirus picked her up and started tickling her "Daddy stop!" She spoke in a fit of laughter.

"Oh, I'll only stop for you darling, now get some dinner." Sirus spoke to his youngest. Kissing the top, her, he put Ella down who ran back to spot next to Regulas.

Sirius passed Regulus and ruffled up his hair and chuckled when he went to hit his hand away.

Aurora sat in her seat next to Henry and across from Claire. "Oldest kids." Aurora spoke to get their attention. They look at their mother with questioning looks. "I've spoke with Freya today and I've asked her to help improve your magic, and Keelin her wife will help with the wolf side." Aurora hoped that they agreed.

Claire and Henry look conflicted at that and before they could speak their opinions, Alison Spoke.

"I think it will be good for us, to help explain the wolf thing. No offensive mum but your explaining was horrible and that we could learn more powerful spells and become more powerful, look at it like that" Alison spoke looking at Her brother and sister with a look that basically said, 'at least try.'

"Fine." Claire and Henry both huffed sliding in their chairs.

"Now let's eat, big day tomorrow." Sirus spoke Smiling at his wife who smiled back. Holding hands on the table.

They watched as the kids fought over the Food.

The Forbes-Black family sat there laughing and having a great family dinner.

<><><><><><><><><>

Sirius was reading a book, while Auroa was in the bathroom putting on her face creams. Even though she was a vampire she liked to have something that she did when she was human.

Ella was sleeping on the bed completely asleep, half asleep on her farther.

"So, I was thinking we do rainbow colored themed dresses." Aurora spoke walking into the room after turning the bathroom light off and quietly so she wouldn't disturb Ella.

Aurora got into the covers and covered herself up.

Sirius put his book down and looked at his wife with a questioning gaze "Rainbow?" He questioned in disbelief. Laughing quietly. Aurora smacked Sirius lightly in the arm.

"Not like that, I mean like everyone should have a bright colored dress, so we stand out. And it would be different from last year." Aurora smiled at Sirus who smiled back.

"I think your idea is perfect." He cupped her face and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Kid present." He teased while pulling away from the kiss.

"Mood killer." Aurora grumbled. In a joking way.

Sirus pushed some of Aurora's hair out of her face. He loved his wife and family. He would do anything for them. When they first met, he was enchanted with her from that day.

"When Klaus finds out your my husband, he's going to come for you." Aurora spoke breaking the silence.

Sirius smirked at Auroa. "Everything will be fine my love." Sirius reassured his wife. He had a pretty good idea what he was going to do when Klaus came for him.

"I hope." Auroa whispered. She was tired. She had, had a big day with her husband coming home, Klaus finding out his has three kids and just Klaus in general.

Once Sirus noticed his wife asleep, he kissed her forehead and whispered a, "Good night."

The three of them just cuddled together. The happiness they felt was all that mattered in that moment.

Not Klaus

It was perfect.

Well not for long though. 

As Klaus will finally see the man that stole Aurora Forbes heart.

<><><><><><><>

Next chapter....

Sirius meet ex *smirking*
Klaus meet husband *glare*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 7.9K 40
When Nora hears about her very dead husband, walking around causing havoc in New Orleans with her family, she is dying to see what is going on. [Com...
44.6K 981 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
308K 7.4K 34
In which Adeline gets to start over with people that become family
943K 24.5K 37
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...