-+The Start Of Something+-

De Tiny_IsntASimp

Muichiro and Genya find each other by being randomly selected roommates! But Muichiro finds himself liking Ge... Mais

<Unwanted Roommate> Chpt. 1
<Getting To Know Each Other> Chpt. 2
<Do You Like Him?> Chpt. 3
<The Day Before Hell Starts> Chpt. 4, Pt. 1
<The Day Before Hell Starts> Chpt. 4, Pt. 2
<Hell Starts> Chpt. 5
<The Confession?> Chpt. 6
<The Storm> Chpt. 7
<The Destruction> Chpt. 8
<A Day Out> Chpt. 9
<Are You Dating?> Chpt. 10
<The Love Tunnel> Chpt. 11
Not A Chapter, Sorry!
<Skipping> Chpt. 13
<Detention> Chpt. 14
<The First Date> Chpt. 15

<Halloween Sleep Over> Chpt. 12

576 9 13
De Tiny_IsntASimp

!A/N Wassup guys, this chapter is going to be longer so just stick with me, I promise it'll be good. Anyways Enjoy! A/N!

Genya pov

Today was Halloween but I had no plans to go out. School was starting back up on Wednesday so we still had a few days to chill. Me and Muichiro were up in my room playing Minecraft. "Help me finish up mining out this space." Muichiro said, his eyes glued to the television. "K." I said, my eyes also glued to the TV. Suddenly I got a notification on my phone.

(Gonna be some screenshots from a diff app)

(Their beautiful chaotic GC 🥺, back to the story)

Still Genya pov

"How are we going to get there?" Muichiro asked. "We have a few bikes in the garage, we can use those." I said, grabbing a backpack. He nodded. I unplugged my Xbox and put it into the bag, also fitting my laptop, and phone in. "Hey Muichiro, you wanna borrow one of my big backpacks for your stuff?" I asked him with a small smile. "Sure, thank you." He said, smiling a little back at me. I grabbed another backpack and softly threw it at him. He caught it and packed his laptop, phone, and pajamas. Shit, that's what I forgot! I packed my pajamas and toothbrush. Muichiro did the same.

We head downstairs, going to the garage. "Where are you boys going?" My dad asked from the living room. "We're going to a friend's house for the night!" I shouted, opening the door to the garage. "Alright, don't do anything stupid!" He shouted back. "We won't!" I yelled, closing the door. We hopped on the bikes and started cycling to Zenitsu's house. "What do you think his house is gonna be like?" Muichiro asked. "His house is huge! You'll be amazed." I said. "Wow, okay." He said, looking up towards the sky. "Hey, pay attention!" I shouted at him. "Oops." He said, looking back down towards the road.

We arrived at the house in 15 minutes. We stop in the driveway. I saw Muichiro look the house up and down. "His house looks nice." He said. I nodded and we headed to the front door. We rung the door bell and saw Zenitsu running towards the door through the window. He flung the door open. "Hey guys come in!" He said happily. "I'll open the garage so you can put your bikes in there." He said, pressing a button on the wall next to him. The garage opened and we wheeled our bikes into the garage.

He led us inside and down to the basement. There was a two TVs and a gaming setup all in one room. "Can I plug in my Xbox?" I ask. "Sure plug it in over there." Zenitsu said, pointing to the right TV. I plug the console in and me and Muichiro start playing Minecraft again!

A few minutes later Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Inosuke arrive. "HEY MENGAYA!" Inosuke yelled, running down the stairs and jumping onto a beanbag. "My name is Genya." I say dully, focusing on the game. "Boring." Inosuke says, walking away back to Tanjiro. Shortly after Kanao and Aoi arrived with pizza!

"Mm, this pizza is good." I said, munching on a bite of pizza. "I know right!" Muichiro responded. "Mhm." Nezuko agreed. We finished up eating and sat down all together. "You guys wanna watch a horror movie?" Inosuke said. "Sure I'm down." I said, drinking my soda. "Wait first I have an idea!" Zenitsu said. "Everyone get up." He said, shooing us away from our seats. He rearranged the couch into a huge couch. "Alright there!" He said, sounding proud of his work. Me and Inosuke grabbed some more pillows and blankets and threw them onto the couch. I leaped onto the couch. Zenitsu dimmed the lights and we all got comfortable.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Zenitsu asked, flicking through horror movies. "How about "It"? It's a classic!" Tanjiro said. We all agreed and the movie started playing. I snuggled up close to Muichiro once the movie started playing and when everyone was focused on the screen.

Muichiro pov

I felt Genya's hand go around my back and he pulled me closer to him. I felt myself blush but focused on the movie. We layed there together until the movie was almost finished and we fell asleep. Next thing I know was that I was being blinded by a light. Zenitsu turned the lights on. I foot steps behind me and photos being taken. "Look how cute they are!" I heard Tanjiro say. "They're definitely dating." Zenitsu said, I could just imagine the look he had on his face. J jolt up and yell at them. "Best friends can cuddle!!" I shout at them. That wakes Genya up. "AH!!" He screams like a little girl. I die laughing. I bury my face into his chest still crying from laughing so hard. Genya was blushing from embarrassment.

I stopped laughing. "Hey we should all play some Mario Kart." I said, my eyes still watering. They all agree. We play for an hour it's now 11 pm. "Hey, I have an idea." Zenitsu said with a sinister smirk. "Oh jeez what is it?" Genya said sounding annoyed. "Let's play seven minutes in heaven!" He said, smirking again.
(There will be no unholy things, only wholesome!)
"K." I respond. We all agree to play so Zenitsu gets a hat with our names in it. He pulls a name. "Tanjiro and...." He pulls out another. "Aoi..!" He sounds disappointed. They both go in the closet and we wait. We hear Aoi scream, "No I don't like him!!". "Hm, strange." I thought. The seven minutes is up and they step out of the closet. Aoi was blushing a lot and Tanjiro was just smiling. "What happened in there?" I think. I snap out of my thoughts when Zenitsu calls out my name. "Muichiro and..." He pauses to pull out another name. "Genya!" I can see him celebrate a little and then he shoves us into the closet.

Genya sits down on one of the boxes and I have the wild I idea to sit on his lap so I do. He starts blushing a lot and I just stare at him. I fall asleep on his shoulder with in seconds.

Genya pov

I watch as Muichiro falls asleep. I blush and smile a little. "He looks cute asleep." I think to myself. I give him a peck on the lips and I sit there with him for the rest of the time. The doors fling open and I watch as Zenitsu stares at me. "It's not what you think-" I say, blushing like crazy from embarrassment. At this point it's 12 am. I get out of the closet and just walk away into a different room, carrying Muichiro bridal style.

I lay down on the bed in the room, looking at my phone and cuddling Muichiro. We stay there for an hour until Tanjiro comes into the room. "You okay, Genya?" He asks. "Yea, I'm fine." I respond, turning off my phone. "Okay, well, Zenitsu is giving us our rooms so you should come out to the main area." He says. "Okay." I nod. He leaves the room and I nudge Muichiro. "Hm?" He mumbles. "We are getting our rooms." I said softly. He nodded and we went out to the main area.

"Everyone here, okay!" Zenitsu began. "Girls will sleep in that room and boys in my room, I already have mattresses set up so no need to worry!" He said. The girls went into their room and the boys headed to their's. I chose a mattress and layed down. Muichiro layed down next to me, staring at the ceiling. "You guys can take turns in the bathroom." Zenitsu said. Tanjiro and Inosuke went in first and came out a few minutes later. Me and Muichiro went in and brushed our teeth and changed into pajamas. Then Zenitsu went in and took forever. Anyways he was finally done in the bathroom and we all layed down to go to sleep.

Then I had something to say. "Why is it so god damn hot in your room?!" I shout. "Well, if you didn't have a long sleeve shirt on that wouldn't be a problem!" Zenitsu shouted back. "Fine!" I yelled, taking my shirt off and throwing it next to my bag. My chest was scarred from incidents in my childhood. I saw Muichiro staring at my chest, blushing. I blush too and look away quickly.

We all finally fall asleep around 2 am. Except me and Muichiro. I turn over to face him. "Can't sleep?" I whisper. "No." He responded with a whisper too. "Come here." I whisper to him, spreading my arms out. He rolls into my arms. I flip back onto my back and lay him on my chest. He nuzles his head on my chest and I rub his back. Calming us both to sleep.

!A/N Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Also the app I used for their group texting is called wit! Anyways, have a good day/night! A/N!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.3K 651 30
Giyuu has 2 simps one of them will take trying to get giyuu's love to the next level who will win his heart find out I the story . . . . . started i...
11.1K 316 22
THIS STORY IS ALSO ON QUOTEV. Updates will be delayed a bit on here due to different formatting. I post on Quotev first! (Genya x fem! Black! Reader...
21.9K 518 46
17 year old Muichiro Tokito, became a babysitter to the Shinazugawa's. Muichiro's parents have been friends with the Shinazugawa's parents ever since...
5.2K 173 9
Genya and Muichiro are reincarnated to meet again, and maybe love again? or GenMui are reincarnated -READ 'A knock on the door' by me FIRST - Cover a...