The Scarlet witch( Various Ju...

By tanmichaela

After Toji Fushiguro death, His death wish is to give his daughter in his former Enemy's care, Which is Sator... More

Chapter one- Five years ago
Chapter two- Five years later
Chapter three- Meeting Yuji Itadori
Chapter four- Mahito vs Ume and Nanami
Chapter five- aftermath
Chapter six- I have Siblings?
Chapter seven- Toji's ressurection
Chapter nine- Toji spending time with the kids(part1)
Chapter ten- Toji spending time with kids(part2)
Chapter eleven- Multiverse madness
Chapter twelve- Imposter
Chapter thirteen- Kyoto Students
Chapter fourteen- Everyone is targeting Yuji
Chapter fiffteen- Hanami attacks
Chapter sixteen- Legacy of the scarlet witch
Chapter seventeen- Aftermath
Chapter eighteen- The puppet.
Chapter ninteen- Ume's Sacrifice
Chapter Twenty- Ume ends Sukuna( Yuji)
If the Zenin clan kidnaps Ume

Chapter eight- Toji Ressurected(part 2)

830 18 3
By tanmichaela

Toji's pov

' Could this really be the child I have a left five years ago?, She has grown,' I thought and saw her palms glow bright red.

" Ume, When she was just a baby, she was blessed with the chaos magic but people say negative things about her powers," Gojo said.

" Other alternative versions of herselves, so much kinds of abilities in her power," Gojo said.

" You could stay in our home for the time being, while you find yourself a home," Ume said.

" That would be fine," I muttered, unsure of what to say.

" Alright, Ume, get us home," Gojo said, Ume open a portal to Gojo's door front, ' Wow, great,' I thought.

We step into the portal and were right in front of the house.

" Ume, get some clothes for Toji in my wardrobe, He can't wear this rags anymore," Gojo said, Ume nodded went upstairs.

" so, what's like being alive again?," Gojo asked.

" Warm, strange and beyond curiousness," I said.

" Well, it was Ume's idea to bring you back, having a close relationship with her father is what she wanted ever since, even if she never shows it," Gojo said.

" Here's your clothes," Ume came back with a long sleeve shirt and a pair of pants. she handed to me and went to the kitchen, maybe get a glass of water.

Third person's pov

Ume was preparing a green tea for her Toji-san, well, she's still unsure what to call him.

She heard the chair move, she turned and saw her father and adoptive father by the counter, " Making green tea?," Papa asked. She nodded.

" So, what I do call, Toji-san?," Ume asked.

" Anything you want, ume, Father, Dad, Anything that you are confortable," Toji said, smile at the sight of his daughter, a spiting image of his dead third lover.

" How about Daddy?, if that's alright with you?," Ume asked, her cheeks were getting red.

" Hhm, that's fine, Sweetie," Toji said leaning on his palm, " Green tea's ready!," She said, trying to balance the tray.

The three of them in a afternoon tea time, all together, trying to get those crazy thought behind them.

" What should dinner be?," Gojo asked, smirking at his adopted daughter.

" TEMPURA!!," They beamed, Leaving Toji confused.

" I'll make the rice," Ume said. rushing to get her apron.

" I'm frying it!," Gojo said.

After making rice, Ume glance to her real father sitting by the couch, she took off her apron and went to sit with him.

" So, what was mama like?," Ume asked. Toji turned to her and pulled her close to his chest.

" She was similar to you, beautiful, smart, kind and strong, though sadly, the day after you were born she unfortunately died from a dinease even the doctors don't know about it," Toji said.

" Did she have this chaos power too?," Ume asked. Toji shook his head.

" No, I don't understand how you got your powers, but that will not change, you are still my daughter," Toji said and kisses her head.

" I love you, Daddy," Ume said, and kisses his cheek. snuggling to his warm chest.

" I love you too, Baby," He said and returned the hug.

Little did they know Gojo took a picture of them snuggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 172 17
Not willing to attend Tokyo Jujutsu High, Torako Murakami planned to pull out at the last minute in favour of living a slacker life. Things do not go...
842K 27.9K 91
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
5K 103 7
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
49.3K 3.2K 55
❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❞ Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...