Bad Decisions (bwwm)...

By zaynswifeyr

Ivy's extremely gifted in school and cheer, she plays the role of the picture perfect girl trying to reconstr... More

A U T H O R S N O T E**
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y*
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y*
T H I R I T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O*
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R*
F O R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T*
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
F I F T Y S I X
F I F T Y S E V E N*
F I F T Y E I G H T
F I F T Y N I N E
S I X T Y*
S I X T Y O N E
S I X T Y T W O
S I X T Y T H R E E
S I X T Y F O U R
S I X T Y F I V E
S I X T Y S I X
S I X T Y S E V E N
S I X T Y E I G H T*
S I X T Y N I N E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y O N E
S E V E N T Y T W O
S E V E N T Y T H R E E
S E V E N T Y F O U R
S E V E N T Y F I V E
S E V E N T Y S E V E N*
S E V E N T Y E I G H T*
S E V E N T Y N I N E
E I G H T Y
E I G H T Y O N E
E I G H T Y T W O*
E I G H T Y T H R E E
E I G H T Y F O U R
E I G H T Y F I V E

S E V E N T Y S I X*

11.8K 395 400
By zaynswifeyr

I've been a bad, bad girl
I've been careless with a delicate man
And it's a sad, sad world
When a girl will break a boy
Just because she can

Criminal- Fiona Apple

A L E X

It has been hell. These past couple of days have been hell.

I don't even know why I broke up with Ivy, It may have helped her but it didn't help me.

Now I'm the one barely functioning.

"Alex this did the opposite, Ivy is back to her old self and you're slumped in bed at seven in the afternoon" Kimani walks in with Sasha.

"Well as long as she's happy" I mumble into my pillow.

"She's not happy she's just living, she'll be happy when you're back into her life Alex and you know that, why are you torturing yourself," Sasha asks.

"I'm not I just don't want to jump into anything with her just for us to go back again. I want everything to be perfect for when we meet again."

"You're talking like she left the country, she's literally seven minutes away and she's coming to the party" Kimani rolls her eyes at me.

She's coming to the party? Thank god.

I turned off my location to be dramatic and all but I was hoping she'd go crazy to find me. I'm pathetic.

When the time rolls around to the party I've been sitting at some guys' bar table eating chips and drinking juice like I'm bored. Which I actually am.

If Ivy was here she would want me to dance with her. We would have drinks and she would make me laugh.

I just miss my girlfriend. I'm an idiot I admit it, I shouldn't have broken up with her but now she's actually feeling better and It'll just be ruining the progress if I jumped into her life again.

It's okay to miss her though.

Then I see her, well her back, but I know that back from anywhere.

She's wearing a black dress with her backside out. It's really short but I know she's been wanting to wear it for a while.

I went shopping with her when she bought it and it was the first thing she tried on.

She kept putting it back and then adding it back because she didn't think it would look good.

She was clearly wrong because she looks better than anyone else in this house.

She also changed her hair, I mean I know she's thinking of me because I told her the brown was my favorite on her.

Maybe I'm just a narcissist but I know my girlfriend, she wanted to impress me and I'm beyond impressed.

"You're drooling" Kaden appears and I shrug him away.

We've been friends for a while, when the fight happened he didn't really play much of a role in it so he was only of the guys that I remained cool with.

However, his girlfriend is best friends with Layla and I absolutely cannot stand her. I mean I can stand his girlfriend but not Layla and I don't know why she's still friends with her.

"And? Even though we're not together she's still mine" I can drool over her if I want to.

"Well, some guy is flirting with her" He adds and I look to see her laughing. The hell is so funny? Is he a comedian?

I stand up and walk over to her but the second I see the guy who's flirting with her look at me I turn around.

I'm not thinking straight.

Instead, I choose to eat one of the Rice Krispies on the table. I haven't had one of these since the first time Ivy and I messed around.

I V Y

I'm on my second Rice Krispy, they remind me of Alex, and Alex is literally less than a yard away from me and he's purposely not speaking to me.

I mean I know I'm breaking my diet but it's a cheat day if you ask me. My dad doesn't have to know.

I know he sees me, I mean I wore this dress because he watched me try it on thirty times and he said he loved it.

I'm trying my best not to do anything out of impulse though.

He's just been acting like I'm not here and I hate it. It's pathetic.

I say I won't do anything out of impulse but I'm impulsive and Alex stresses me out.

I can't help it.

I'm gonna feel terrible for flirting with this boy but he's gonna go have sex with a random girl right after so he'll be okay.

I didn't even tell him my name but I don't know his either.

He just kept making me laugh but everything is funny to me.

A L E X

She walks up to the guy practically starting a conversation, why does she wanna talk to that loser.

I can't even pretend to not see Ivy anymore, I'm just staring at the two of them talk.

They start off talking then Ivy moves closer to my direction with him.

She thinks she's so slick.

She's trying to get under my skin and it won't work. She can talk and fake laugh and do whatever she wants with him I won't react.

I ended it and I'm not starting it.

I want to believe that, I really really want to but the second I see his arm wrap around her I'm ready to get up.

She's laughing again, I think she's faking it, nothing is ever that damn funny.

I can't watch this anymore, she's going to drive me to drink.

I can promise you I never go back on my word but in this case, I'm gonna have to. I need a shot.

The second I look back at her again she's looking at me finally. However, the guy's mouth is on her neck and she's letting him.

I know she hates it, when I kiss her neck she moans and she likes it. She's unamused by him. Amateur.

I'm not mad that he's kissing her neck because I know it's not better than me, It never will be. Knowing that she'll be unsatisfied gives me satisfaction.

She hasn't broken her eye contact with me though, I even think she's horny. Not from that guy no, but just from me staring at her.

I'm staying strong, I'm not going to be the one to fold first.

I want to strangle myself and force myself to look away but I can't. Especially when she slowly starts to spread her legs only so I can realize.

I said I wasn't gonna fold but when I find myself tilting my head slightly to the side basically telling her to come over here I see a smile pop up on her face.

I'm an idiot.

"Ivy" I look at her and she smiles at me.

"Alex" She looks at me straight in the face, I know she's happy I'm giving her attention.

"Who was that?" I try my best to sound curious, not jealous.

"I'm not sure, he asked to kiss me and I said sure" She leans on the counter looking at me. She thinks she's one-upping me, she's not.

"You let a random man kiss you? Are you that desperate to make me jealous baby? All you had to do was come over here and tell me you missed me" I know that works on her because now she doesn't have that gloating look.

"I missed you" That was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

I'm not easy though, I won, I didn't fold first.

"Show me how much you missed me" I smile and she squints at me.

"I see what you're doing, you're trying to get me to make the first move. I won't" She's smart but she already made the first move, now she needs to be physical.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about" I grab her by her waist and sit her on my lap.

"You don't?" She questions moving her hips right on top of me trying to play it off as her just adjusting herself.

"No" I take a deep breath feeling how hard I'm getting.

"Are you sure?" She squints at me moving over a little so she could slowly run her hands up and down my bulge.

"I'm positive" I grab her hand and intertwine it with mine pulling it away from my bulge.

"I think we should talk about this though" I use my hand and grab hers guiding it right under her dress till we're both touching her very damp panties.

She takes a deep breath like she's contemplating. She's staring at me too. We're close, all she has to do is lean in.

I continue to run my fingers slowly and lightly over her panties making her breathing hitch.

She's looking at me like she's about to kiss me, I can practically feel her breaths.

However, she doesn't kiss me, instead, she finds the willpower to pull away and also pull my hand away.

She starts to shuffle around a bit probably collecting herself before looking at me again.

"Honestly Alex" She looks at me intensely never breaking eye contact while she sticks her hand inside of my pants not going under my boxers just yet.

"We can talk about anything you want, for however long you want, whenever you want" She finally moves her hand going under my boxers slowly slowly stroking me and running her thumb over my tip. I can't even process this right now.

I can already feel my precum leaking and falling onto her hands, I'm so fucking weak in the knees.

She waits till I let out a throaty groan so she could pull her hand out of my pants looking at the pre cum on her fingers slightly before licking it all gone one by one while maintaining eye contact with me.

"If you want me, you know where to find me, baby" She mocks me while she gets off my lap stuffing her panties in my pocket before walking off.

When the fuck did she take her panties off and why did I let myself fold in so easily.

I need more. That wasn't enough. God pray for this woman because once I get my hands on her I'm going to destroy her.

A/N: the next chapter coming very soon teehee (giggling blushing emoji)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 317 28
Lexi Duncan has gone through hell and she would do it again if it meant protecting her younger sister Ivy. After an already difficult journey she fi...
1.3M 25.2K 47
βš οΈπ—§π—›π—œπ—¦ π—œπ—¦ 𝗠𝗬 𝗒π—₯π—œπ—šπ—œπ—‘π—”π—Ÿ π—ͺ𝗒π—₯π—ž. π—§π—›π—˜π—₯π—˜ π—ͺπ—˜π—₯π—˜ 𝗑𝗒 π—–π—’π—£π—œπ—˜π—¦ 𝗒𝗙 π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—§π—Ÿπ—˜πŸ­π—ͺπ—₯π—œπ—§π—˜π—₯. π—ͺπ—˜'π—©π—˜ π—”π—Ÿπ—₯π—˜π—”π——π—¬ 𝗠𝗔�...
9.1K 498 66
πŸ₯€And just like that... the flower wilts.πŸ₯€ Flash a charming smile. Walk the invisible tightrope. Be the perfect daughter. Rosie Costa has a boyfrien...