Neighbor

By Precise_Clouds17

You are told that you have a new neighbor. Who bought the house right next to yours. Your mom tells you to b... More

meet
R U SERIOUS?!!
dinner time!
Lil update
first day of school
after
woah...
talk
we're a couple
school
update on story

good day

119 4 0
By Precise_Clouds17

After school, I walked out of school. But as I am walking over to the spot Arny and I usually meet up at. I see Arny there.

"Wow. This is a first. I'm impressed."

He gives me a smile and says "This won't be the only thing that I do that impresses you." He smirks.

OHH. okay. Wow. My eyes go 😳 and my cheeks immediately turn red after what he says.

I quickly start walking and he laughs. Then he catches up to me and he holds my hands. He smiles.

I smile happily, Arny notices and says "What are you smiling about, love?"

"Ohh nothing, my love. Just that I stood up to that b*tch Samantha." I smile at him.

"You should curse more, that was hot." He smiles and looks me in my eyes.

"Ohh yeah. I guess I will do it more often." I say and press my lips onto his.

I pull away and he smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.3M 266K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
21K 982 28
This is a story of how ur juss gonna read it and have fun...🤩 have fun
1.2M 15K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...