š‡šžš« ššžš«šÆšž

By floridamadewritez

š™šØš”š«šš'š¬ š©ššš«šžš§š­š¬ š°šžš«šž š¤š¢š„š„šžš š¢š§ šš šœššš« šššœšœš¢ššžš§š­ šššŸš­šžš« š”šššÆš¢š§š  šš... More

š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš« š‹š¢š¬š­
šˆ
šˆšˆ
šˆšˆšˆ
šˆš•
š•
š•šˆ
š•šˆšˆ
š•šˆšˆšˆ
šˆš—
š—
š—šˆ
š—šˆšˆ
š—šˆšˆšˆ
š—šˆš•
š—š•
š—š•šˆ
š—š•šˆšˆ
š—š•šˆšˆšˆ
š—šˆš—
š—š—
š—š—šˆ
š—š—šˆšˆ
š—š—šˆšˆšˆ
š—š—šˆš•
š—š—š•
š—š—š•šˆ
š—š—š•šˆšˆ
š—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ
š—š—šˆš—
š—š—š—
š—š—š—šˆ
š—š—š—šˆšˆ
š—š—š—šˆšˆšˆ
š—š—š—šˆš•
š—š—š—š•šˆ
š—š—š—š•šˆšˆ
š—š—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ
š—š—š—šˆš—
š—š‹
š—š‹šˆ
š—š‹šˆšˆ
š—š‹šˆšˆšˆ
š—š‹šˆš•
š—š‹š•
š—š‹š•šˆ
š—š‹š•šˆšˆ

š—š—š—š•

9.1K 391 200
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

ZOHRA

THURSDAY, JULY 18TH, 2024: 3 P.M.

"Appointment for Zohra Simmons." The nurse called out, then I got up.

"Hello." I greeted with a smile.

"Hello, are you here by yourself?" She asked, smiling.

"Ye-." I was about to say but a thick New York accent cut me off.

"Nah, I'm dad." Tribe said, from behind me.

"Alright, follow me to the back. Today we're gonna confirm the pregnancy here in the office, we're gonna check your weight and all that good stuff, and we're also gonna get you guys some pictures of the baby." The nurse said, causing me to nod.

MINUTES LATER

"You're for sure pregnant, congratulations! The doctor will be in here momentarily." She said, smiling big.

"Thank you." Tribe and I said at the same time.

It's been six days since the whole ordeal, and this is my first time seeing him since we got into the argument. I guess he's staying at a hotel or somebody house, because he hasn't came home but he's in a whole new outfit from the hat down to the shoes.

Once the doctor left the tension inside the room was pretty thick, but I didn't know who was going to speak first. Hell I'm surprised he even showed up, like this is the first time we argued this bad that we went days without speaking to one another.

He looked so tired and worn out leaning his head against the wall with his eyes closed. That night we got into the argument I know we both could've handled it differently, but I for sure could've handled it differently.

The way I approached him was kind of wrong, but all he had to do was answer those questions the first time instead of trying to ignore them because he ain't wanna argue. I know if I was to not answer the phone for him and he saw me in a nigga face he would be waiting for me outside on our front door step.

"Why you here?" I asked, then he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Uh, because you're carrying our child. You thought I wasn't finna come?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't have been surprised, you haven't been home yet." I said, shrugging then I lifted my shirt and began rubbing my belly while leaning back on the table.

"I have been home, you was just asleep when I came in." He said.

Now that I think of it he has been home because I thought I was going crazy once I noticed the food I cooked was always missing a chunk out of it, and why the fridge was always stocked with food and fruits after each meal.

At first I thought it was Tommy using the key I gave him, but when I asked him he told me now so I just played it off but my ass was high key scared.

"You was breaking in stealing food?" I asked, then he chuckled.

"How I'm breaking in when I live there too? Yes, I was taking food too, but I always restocked the things you needed on your grocery list." He said, closing his eyes.

"You haven't been living there lately." I said, then he nodded.

"I got kicked out, remember? Shit, I guess you could say I am breaking in." He said, causing me to close my eyes.

"Where you staying?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Hotel." He said, then the doctor knocked on the door.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Jonathan Hendrix." The man said, shaking my hand then he shook Tribe's hand.

"Hi, you taught one of my classes before." I said, smiling big.

"Zohra Simmons?" He asked, then I nodded.

"Yup, that's me." I cheesed.

"That was so long ago, how's everything going with school and everything?" He asked, sanitizing the machines.

"I graduated this year and I'm starting my internship here in Cali at the end of next month." I said, lifting up my shirt.

"With Tommy and India?" He asked, causing me to nod.

"Yeah, but they're gonna be in different fields. It's gonna be me and my fiancé working in the same field." I said, then he turned off the lights and put the gel on my belly then Tribe got up from his seat to get a closer look at the screen.

"I can confirm that there's only one baby inside the womb and I'll say you're about nine weeks, meaning your fetus is the size of a cherry." He said, then he let the baby's heartbeat fill the room then I heard Tribe sniffling.

"Mi amour." He said, softly while wiping his eyes.

"My little munchkin." I said, softly while wiping my eyes.

"The fetus' heartbeat is really strong and healthy keep up the good work, and be sure to keep the stress levels down. Next month we'll do a vaginal exam." Jonathan said, causing me to nod then he turned off the lights and wiped the gel off my belly.

"Do you guys have any questions for me?" He asked, looking around the room.

"Nah, I know all I need to know. Can we have copies of the sonogram?" Tribe asked, then Jonathan nodded.

"I had them sent to the front desk, they'll print as many copies as you need." He said, then Tribe nodded.

"Can I have your contact information, once your internship is done I could help you find more jobs after your internship." He said, then I pulled out my phone and gave it to him then Tribe shook his head.

"Lemme know when the next appointment is." He said, then he walked out of the room.

TRIBE

THURSDAY, JULY 18TH, 2024: 7 P.M.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hey, mommy. What's up?" I asked, wiping my face.

"What's wrong son? You been crying?" She asked, then I nodded like she could see me.

"Yes, I miss Ty so bad mama. I wish he was here with me, and on top of that me and my fiancé ain't on good terms. I just need a hug." I said, honestly leaning against the wall on the balcony.

"What's going on with you and my baby?" She asked, then I told her the whole story.

"Why you ain't just answer her questions Tribe? If your father did something like that I would've went cross his head because that'll make him seem like he doing something behind my back. Don't get me wrong I also get where you coming from as well with the way she communicated the way she felt was all the way wrong, she could've talked it out with you instead of jumping the gun." She said, causing me to nod.

"Yea, and today at the doctor's office she got her old professor number in front of me and I ain't gone lie that shit rubbed me the wrong way but I wasn't finna trip because when I go home tonight I ain't talking." I said, rolling my neck.

"Ain't no talking? And she was just being petty she told me, but why y'all was at the doctors?" She asked, causing me to rub my beard.

"Yearly check up, and yes ma. Don't you want some grandkids?" I said, following it up with a question causing her to bust out laughing.

"You're nasty, but come visit yo mama." She said, causing me to nod.

"I'll come visit when I can, but imma let you go. I love you, mommy." I said, cheesing.

"I love you more, Tri." She said, then I hung up the phone.

TIME SKIP: 2 A.M.

"Oh shit, Tribe you scared the fuck outta me!" Zohra shouted, walking out the bathroom with one of my shirts on.

"Strip." I said, looking at her.

"What?" She asked, turning on the bedroom lights but then she dimmed them.

"Strip." I said, getting up from the bed.

"Why?" She asked, then I walked over to her and pulled her clothes off.

"So you think that shit you pulled at the doctor's office was cool, huh? Getting that lil nigga number when he was clearly flirty with you?" I asked, grabbing the hem of her panties then I ripped them on both sides causing them to rip.

"I deleted it." She said, looking up at me.

"I don't give a fuck if you deleted that shit, now that was fucking embarrassing and just petty. I know I was smiling with a female while talking about you, but I never went as far as getting that bitch contact information." I said, while unzipping my pants.

"I'm sorry that was petty of me, and I was just being stupid. I'm sorry about how I came at you the night you came home from the party too, just how you're talking about what I did I could've did the same thing instead of yelling and arguing and accusing you of doing other shit that I know you're not just because I was mad." She said, looking me in my eyes causing me to smile.

"I forgive you, but I'm also sorry for raising my voice at you slightly while we were arguing I saw the fear in your eyes and that broke my heart that's one of the reasons why I left for that long." I said, then she wrapped her arms around me then I hugged her back causing me to let out a sigh.

"I forgive you, and I love you." She said, causing me to smile.

"I love you too, but you still in trouble. Ass up face down, move from that position and imma have yo ass inna wheelchair instead of crawling on the floor." I said, slapping her ass.

"I didn't get a wax, yet. I'm hairy." She whined, then I mugged her.

"Bed now." I said, sternly then she pulled away from me and rushed to the bed and got into position.

"When I ask you something you do that shit the first time, does it look like I care bout a damn wax? I don't, yo shit still finna be red as hell for playing with me." I said, taking off my sweatpants.

"Yes, daddy." She said, putting a deeper arch in her back then I walked over to the bed and slapped her ass hard as hell.

"Owe." She whined, reaching back then I pushed her hand away.

"Let that shit sting." I said, doing it again.

Spitting on one of my hands I began stroking my hardened piece while I continued slapping her ass repeatedly till it turned bright red, then I got behind her and looked in between her thighs and she was wet as hell.

"You liked that shit didn't you?" I asked, rubbing my tip on her clit in circular motions causing her to moan.

"No." She said, softly.

"The evidence all between yo thighs, baby. I know yo slutty ass liked that shit." I said, slapping it again then she moaned but it got louder once I slid inside of her giving her all of me.

"TRIBE!" She screamed, putting both her hands back then I grabbed both of them and pinned them to her back.

"Fuuuuck! Nah, shut up." I said, then I pulled out leaving the tip in then I slowly rocked back inside of her.

"Oh my goooshh! I-it's too much!" She cried out, looking back at me but all I did was smile.

"Nah, baby it's just enough take this fucking dick. I haven't been in my shit in weeks. Welcome daddy home by taking this dick like a good girl, ok?" I said, letting her hands go then I placed my hands on the smalls of her back and started deep stroking her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!" She repeated, gripping onto the sheets tightly.

"Yea, so why you gave that nigga yo phone in front of my face? Hmm." I asked, talking inside of ear while she moaned like crazy.

"I'm s-soooooo so-sorry!" She moaned, trying to push against my stomach.

"Damn it Zo, turn yo ass over and sit on yo hands." I said, pulling out of her then she turned on her back and placed her hands under her ass.

"Don't move." I said, entering inside of her again causing us both to moan then I wrapped my hand around her neck.

"Y-yesssss!" She moaned, locking her legs around me.

"Call that nigga, and let him know who this pussy belong to." I said, grabbing her phone off the dresser then someone started calling her for real.

"His number start with 768?" I asked, then she nodded so I picked up the phone.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hey Zo, is your fiancé around? I was wondering if I could give you a virtual lesson." He asked, causing me to smirk because I started pounding into her shit.

"Fu-fuuuck, daddy! T-This my fiancé p-pussy." She moaned out, while her eyes rolled back then she came.

"Oh my goodness." He said, sounding shocked as hell.

"She be screaming that too, but lemme finish taking care of my fiancé. I'm the only doctor she will be getting lessons from at 2 in the morning." I said, then I hung up the phone.

"Cum." I said, looking at her then her legs started shaking.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I groaned, chasing my nut then I filled her pussy up while she moaned and scratched at my back.

TIME SKIP: 4 A.M.

"Who's calling you baby?" Zo asked, while eating her snickers ice cream that she woke me up craving after she came from the bathroom.

"I don't know." I mumbled, reaching for my phone then I saw it was the detective so I picked up.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hey, Tribe sorry to bother you I know there a three hour time difference but I need you in New York." He said, causing me to sit up and wipe my eyes.

"Is everything ok?" I asked, then Zo grabbed my hand. I guess she could feel me panicking.

"It's something that I can't discuss over the phone. I already informed your parents, they're on their way as well so now I'm informing you." He said, causing me to nod.

"Ok, thank you. I'll be there as soon as I can." I said, then I hung up the phone.

"Baby we gotta go to New York like now, call up the jet while I pack our bags." I said, then she nodded and grabbed her phone.

"On it." She said, then I walked to the closet.

• • •

Chapter 35 is complete🥳.

What was your favorite part? Comment.

What was your least favorite part? Comment.

Any feedback or questions?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 45 14
š†š«šššœšž š¬š”šžš©š”šžš«š ššš§š š‰šššœš¤š¬šØš§ š€šÆšžš«š² š”šššÆšž š›šžšžš§ šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ šŸšØš« šš š„šØš§š  š­š¢š¦šž. š“š”šžš² š°šžš«šž šŸš«š¢šž...
1.6K 50 11
šˆš§ š­š”šž š°š¢š³ššš«šš¢š§š  š°šØš«š„š, š°š¢š­šœš”šžš¬ ššš§š š°š¢š³ššš«šš¬ ššš«šž š„šØš¬š¢š§š  š­š”šžš¢š« š¦ššš š¢šœ. š“š”šž š¦š®š š š„šžš¬ š§šØ...
1.9M 55.6K 112
ššØšØš¤ šŸ. šŽšœšžššš§šš ššš§š šŠš”ššš„š¢š„ š”šššÆšž š”š¢š¬š­šØš«š² š°š¢š­š” šžšššœš” šØš­š”šžš«.. š­š”šžš² š°šžš«šž šØš§šœšž š”š¢š š” š¬šœš”šØšØš„...
4.6K 104 14
š˜žš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜”š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜©š˜¦š˜±š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜„ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜®š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜šš˜­š˜°š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜£š˜¦. š˜žš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜©š˜¦ š˜µš˜¶š˜³š˜Æš˜“ š˜¶š˜± š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜šš˜¦š˜¢š˜µš˜µļæ½...