stuck with him

By dorothea_113

The sixteen-year-old Alaska Bailey never had any problems with anyone, except for him. Nate Flores, he hates... More

2. chapter
3. chapter
4. chapter
5. chapter
6. chapter
7. chapter
8. chapter
9. chapter
10. chapter
11. chapter
12. chapter
13. chapter
14. chapter
15. chapter
16. chapter
17. chapter
18. chapter
19. chapter
20. chapter
21. chapter
22. chapter
23. chapter
24. chapter
epilogue

1. chapter

31.8K 476 80
By dorothea_113

"Read the last pages of the book at home, we'll talk about it next lesson!", Mrs. Thompson said.

I made my way to my locker when I suddenly spot him, leaning on my locker. Nate Flores, I hate this guy. I walked with confidence over to him and his friends, who were just laughing about something.

"Nate, move! I don't have time for that.", I said while trying my best to push him out of my way, so that I could get to my locker.

"Woah, chill Alaska! We're just having fun.", he said laughing while looking over to his friends.

"Does it have to be in front of my locker?", I asked while crossing my arms.

"Laska, what is your problem?"

"Do not call me that, Nate!"

„Why not, Laska?", he said while him and his friends started chuckling.

My nickname sounds so disgusting when it comes
out of his mouth.

"Why are you always so annoying, Nate just leave!", I said out of anger.

"C'mon Nate it's not fun anymore, let's go somewhere else.", one of his friends said, while pulling him by his arm.

I expected him to say something rude again, but surprisingly he just left.

"Finally.", I whispered to myself while opening my locker to put my books into it.

God, his stupid face annoys me so much. I mean why does he have to bother me all the time? You probably think there's a dramatic backstory behind our hateship, but no, Nate Flores is just a jerk. I'm pretty sure he was born like this. I mean come on, there is no way that you can hate someone so much even tho they did nothing wrong to you.

I shook my head and grabbed some books that I needed for the next lesson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My life ✅ By Zai

Teen Fiction

571 80 34
a 16 year old girl who's life is about to turn around Live through crushes ,best friends , fake friends and everything in between Enjoy 😊
494 26 15
Molly a sweet 17 year old, has Been through a lot. She has been through her mother's death, to her father abusing her afterward. Not only is she livi...
1.9K 245 46
(COMPLETED) Cassie Logan had everything, she had the looks the grades and even the boy she thought was the one in high school. Everything changed whe...
Poison By Tippy

Teen Fiction

753K 21.8K 58
Nate doesn't play well with others, known quite well as Riverbank High's Bad Boy. With a terrible attitude, a body covered in tattoos and a record of...