I'm Secretly Married to a Big...

Von PrayingForYourSouls

Disclaimer: The content in the story does not belong to me. If this novel belongs to you then I hope you can... Mehr

0001-0010
0011-0020
0031-0040
0041-0050
0051-0060
0061-0070
0071-0080
0081-0090
0091-0100
0101-0110
0111-0120
0121-0130
0131-0140
0141-0150
0151-0160
0161-0170
0171-0180
0181-0190
0191-0200

0021-0030

183 4 0
Von PrayingForYourSouls

Disclaimer: The content in the story does not belong to me. If this novel belongs to you then I hope you can allow me to continue uploading this novel on Wattpad for entertainment purposes only as well as credit you. If not please message me privately in order to apologize personally and take down the story. Thank you.

{ Our Young Master Has "Anti-Women Disorder" }

Qiao Mianmian gently nodded at him.

She wasn't used to the term "Young Madam" yet, and it felt a little odd to be addressed this way.

The chauffeur opened the door to the backseat and only got into the driver's seat after she'd boarded.

Qiao Mianmian realized that Mo Yesi wasn't in the car.

She casually asked, "Is your Young Master busy?"

The chauffeur replied, "Someone looked for the Young Master to discuss some matters, so he got me to pick you up first."

"Oh."

On the way.

Qiao Mianmian felt that the chauffeur was stealing glances at her. She hadn't noticed it initially, but the more he did it, the more disturbed she felt.

At a red light, she noticed that the driver was catching a glance at her again. She couldn't help but ask, "Well... you keep looking at me, is there something wrong?"

"Ah?" The chauffeur was a little stunned by her question. He tensely responded, "Young Madam, please don't get it wrong. I don't mean anything. I'm just curious..."

"Curious?" Qiao Mianmian was confused.

What was he curious about?

"Yes, c-curious." The chauffeur looked at her in the rearview mirror again before going on. "Before Young Madam appeared, Young Master has never had a woman with him. He hasn't even been in a relationship before. Madam introduced many wealthy beauties and belles to him, but none caught his eye. Madam and Old Master are getting so anxious over it."

Qiao Mianmian was surprised. "Are you serious? He's never been in a relationship?"

For someone of such caliber, he should've been an ideal target since he was young.

How could he not have been in a relationship before?

The chauffeur sighed. "Young Madam, you probably don't know this, but our Young Master has 'Anti-Women Disorder'."

"Anti-Women Disorder?!" Qiao Mianmian was stunned.

What sort of disorder was this?

The chauffeur explained, "He detests women and is unwilling to be in contact with them. Besides Madam and Old Madam, the Young Master has stayed away from all other women. That was why he remained single despite being so outstanding.

"Young Master's disorder is very rare, and all the doctors he's been to were unable to treat him. Hence, I was very shocked when I found out that you and the Young Master got married."

Qiao Mianmian was shocked. She took a while to process the information before asking, "Then what happens if he's in physical contact with women?"

The driver's expression darkened as he uttered each word solemnly, "Young Master would develop an allergy. If it's mild, he'll develop rashes. If it's serious, he'll get dizzy spells, start shivering and even puke."

Qiao Mianmian was shaken.

What??

What sort of strange disease was this?

B-But this couldn't be right!

He'd voluntarily held her before, and nothing happened to him.

As if reading her mind, the chauffeur said, "Young Master doesn't seem to be allergic to you."

That was probably why the Young Master decided to get married so soon.

Moreover, this Young Madam was rather pretty. He found her likable too.

But...

Madam and Old Master likely hadn't found out about the marriage yet, and Madam had been trying to bring Young Master and Miss Shen Rou together.

Who knew how they'd react if they found out.

The chauffeur drove to a shopping mall.

After getting off, he said to Qiao Mianmian, "Young Master said to let Young Madam shop around in the mall first. This mall is owned by their family, you can just take with you anything you lay your eyes on."

{ My Baby Looks Good in Anything }

Qiao Mianmian went quiet.

What a bold statement.

Her husband was truly wealthy.

"Also..." The chauffeur took a Black Card out of his bag and handed it to her. "Young Master wanted me to hand this to you. It's the Young Master's subsidiary card, you can use it however you like."

"For me?" Qiao Mianmian looked at the card for a moment, still reeling from the surprise. "It's alright, I don't need it."

She never had the habit of spending a man's money.

This man was her husband in name.

But Qiao Mianmian wasn't able to truly see and treat him as her husband.

"Young Madam, Young Master will punish me if I don't carry out his instructions properly." The chauffeur pleaded with her. "If Young Madam doesn't accept this card, I can't answer to Young Master."

Seeing how bothered he was by it, Qiao Mianmian accepted it after some hesitation.

But she didn't intend to use it.

When she saw Mo Yesi later, she'd return it to him, along with the watch.

A few people welcomed her when she arrived.

They were the senior employees of the mall. They stood around Qiao Mianmian politely.

Qiao Mianmian shopped around for a while, a little uncomfortable at having so many people around her at all times. "You don't have to follow me around, I wish to do this shopping on my own."

The few of them exchanged glances and hesitated for a moment before backing off.

This was a high-end mall that mainly sold branded goods.

The whole building was full of luxury items.

When the Qiao family was still doing well, Qiao Mianmian would buy these luxury items occasionally.

After the Qiao family lost their standing, she hadn't been to places like these in a long time.

She walked into a female lingerie shop.

Seeing that she was dressed so ordinarily, the employees didn't even bother to entertain her. Instead, they looked away and served the other customers.

Qiao Mianmian did not mind it either as she took her time to look around.

She wasn't planning to buy anything, but it was a good pastime while she waited for Mo Yesi to be done with his matters.

A moment later.

She was about to leave when she heard a familiar voice.

The woman sounded coquettish, and it was obvious she was talking to a man. "Brother Ze, do I look good in this dress?"

Qiao Mianmian stopped in her tracks.

She turned around slowly and saw a young couple standing before the full-length mirror of a fitting room.

One was her ex-fiancé, the other was her stepsister.

Qiao Anxin had just put on a dress and was looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yup, you look good." The man looked and sounded very gentle. He reached out to pat her head. "My baby looks good in anything."

All the employees nearby looked on in envy as he addressed her as "baby" so affectionately.

One of them added, "That's right. Miss Qiao is so beautiful and has such a nice figure. You look good in anything. Mr. Su is also good-looking! Miss Qiao and Mr. Su really are a match made in heaven."

Qiao Anxin's smile got even more radiant. She turned around and looked at Su Ze sweetly. "Brother Ze, look how good they are at talking. Now I'll feel bad if I don't buy this dress."

"We're just speaking the truth. Miss Qiao is a recognized beauty in the entertainment circle," the employee said sweetly.

Su Ze felt his heart swell with pride as he listened to her

{ Sister, What Are You Doing Here? }

Qiao Anxin was indeed very pretty. Moreover, she was a popular celebrity, everyone would be proud to take her out and about.

The Qiao family wasn't doing well anymore.

But Qiao Anxin herself was doing great in the entertainment circle. When she became a first-tier artiste, his family wouldn't have anything to object her for.

"Then let's get it." Su Ze saw the envious looks of the employees and decided to ride on it. "Look around for a bit more. If you see more pieces that catch your eye, we can settle the tab altogether later."

"Wah." Qiao Anxin was very happy to hear that. She tiptoed and gave him a peck on the lips. "Brother Ze, you're so good to me!"

The employees attending to them looked at her in envy.

Qiao Anxin really was a winner in life.

Not only was she born with natural beauty, but she was also doing well in her career, and even got herself a generous boyfriend who treated her so well!

The dress cost a few tens of thousands in yuan, and he agreed to get it for her just like that.

Tsk tsk, why weren't they lucky enough to meet a handsome and rich man like him?

Qiao Anxin continued looking around on her own to pick out more clothes.

Meanwhile, Su Ze was led to a rest area to wait.

But the moment he turned around, he caught sight of a familiar figure.

"Mianmian?" He seemed a bit stunned.

And then he knitted his brows. "What are you doing here?"

He looked as though this was an inappropriate place for Qiao Mianmian to be at.

Qiao Anxin heard something going on and immediately turned around.

She was taken aback to see Qiao Mianmian and naturally turned to see how Su Ze reacted.

Seeing the way Su Ze kept his eyes on Qiao Mianmian without even blinking, her expression darkened.

Qiao Mianmian was in a white t-shirt, pale blue three-quarter pants and a pair of white shoes.

Her lush black hair was let down casually and she had on very light makeup, making her appear clean-cut and refreshing.

Although she was simply dressed, her exquisite look was still rather eye-catching.

Qiao Anxin's jealousy thickened.

This shameless Qiao Mianmian, was she out to seduce Su Ze?

"Sister, what are you doing here?" Qiao Anxin stood in front of Su Ze as if to shield him and eyed her as if she was a dangerous enemy.

Qiao Mianmian found her actions ridiculous, even funny.

It seemed like every third party who became the "main girl" would forget that they were the thieves.

Qiao Anxin was the same.

Seeing this annoying couple before her, she didn't even feel like talking.

She swept her glance past the two of them expressionlessly and turned to leave.

"Sister!"

Qiao Anxin called out to her and asked her out of feigned curiosity, "Since you're here to get clothes, why are you leaving without buying anything?"

Before Qiao Mianmian could reply, she continued her pretense and acted as if she'd just come to a realization. "Oh, I remember now. There aren't many performance openings recently for you to earn your income as a walk-on actor. And Brother Qiao Chen is still seeking treatment in the hospital and you've got to pay for his expenses."

Hearing that Qiao Mianmian was just a walk-on actor, the employees started eyeing her with disdain.

No wonder she was dressed so simply.

She was just a poor girl.

And as they heard Qiao Anxin call her "Sister", they despised her even more.

{ Really Here to Steal }

This was the woman who had intended to purposely make Ms. Qiao and Young Master Su break up since young?

She was really shameless.

The clerk saw that Qiao Anxin didn't like her sister, so he said flatteringly, "Ms. Qiao, is this poor woman your elder sister? The younger sister is a big star, but the older sister is just a gangster. Ms. Qiao, did you recognize the wrong person?"

"Yes, Ms. Qiao, you are so impressive, how could you have such a lackluster sister."

"Tsk, she doesn't even have the money to buy clothes, so why is she shopping here? Could she be here for the air conditioning?"

"Look at how sneaky she is, she probably wants to steal something?"

Qiao Anxin listened to the clerk ridiculing Qiao Mianmian and felt elated inside.

But she pretended to be unhappy and frowned. "Don't talk nonsense, my sister isn't like that."

After speaking, she looked at Qiao Mianmian again. "Sister, don't be angry. They don't know you, which is why they said that."

Qiao Mianmian sneered.

She had intended on ignoring Qiao Anxin.

And she had also intended on ignoring those bootlicking clerks.

But now...

Now that everyone was coming together to ridicule her, wouldn't she be too soft if she didn't fight back?

This was not her character!

"If you don't know me, how can you talk nonsense?" She stared coldly at the shop assistants. "Do you know that you have to pay a price for framing someone?"

When she swept her cold eyes across the assistants, a few of them froze and felt a sense of fear.

But at the thought that Qiao Mianmian was nothing but a poor woman, they became arrogant again.

"Haha." A shop assistant mocked. "Frame? We didn't frame you. Why did you come and visit a luxury brand store if you don't have the money? What else could you be trying to do except steal?"

"Yeah, you're clearly a thief, yet you're still threatening us. You talk as if you're very powerful, and even said we had to pay a price! Who do you think you are!"

"Hahaha, we are all so scared. Pay a price!"

"Sister." Qiao Anxin frowned gently. "If you have any trouble, you can tell me and brother Su Ze."

Her words were equivalent to acknowledging the words of the shop assistants.

She also thought Qiao Mianmian was here to steal.

Su Ze also frowned slightly and looked at Qiao Mianmian deeply. "Qiao Mianmian, are you so short of money?"

Seeing that Qiao Mianmian had suffered so badly after breaking up with him and couldn't even afford to buy a piece of clothing, Su Ze felt a pain in his heart.

He said with pity and pain in his eyes, "If you really lack money, you can tell me. After all, the both of us... I will help you regardless."

Hearing Su Ze's words, Qiao Mianmian felt like her understanding of him deepened another level.

Their feelings over the ten years had really been fed to the dogs.

She could understand that Qiao Anxin was framing her.

But him...

He also thought that she was here to steal?

She looked at him as if he was stupid and, without saying a word, turned and walked out of the store.

"She's guilty, right? She really came here to steal."

"She's so shameless. She looks exactly like a thief."

Qiao Mianmian walked out of the shop.

{ Missed Me? }

The driver who had accompanied her watched her come out empty-handed and asked, "Did Madam not see any clothes you liked?"

"Uncle Li." Qiao Mianmian didn't answer this question, but tilted her head and asked him, "Do you know Mo Yesi's mobile phone number?"

Uncle Li was stunned. "... I do."

"Well, show it to me."

Uncle Li: "..."

Madam didn't have Young Master's phone number?!

Although he was puzzled, he quickly took out his mobile phone and found Mo Yesi's number.

Qiao Mianmian glanced at it and called Mo Yesi directly.

It rang for a long time before it was connected.

"Hello." A cold, low voice sounded, a little alienated and aloof.

Qiao Mianmian was silent for a few seconds before opening her mouth. "... It's Qiao Mianmian."

Mo Yesi was quiet for a second. "This is your mobile phone number?"

She didn't know if it was just her illusion, but she felt like at the mention of her name, Mo Yesi's tone wasn't so cold.

It seemed slightly milder.

"Yes." She nodded.

Mo Yesi was quiet for a while.

Several seconds passed before he said, "I have saved it. You can save my mobile phone number too."

"Okay, I will!" Qiao Mianmian squeezed her phone. Her previous impulse had faded and she regretted calling him now.

They had only gotten married not more than a day.

Moreover, he was only her husband in name.

Would he think she was troublesome if she called him for help?

But she was really angry.

She had never been described as a thief before.

If she couldn't give justice to herself today, she would really be angered to death!

"Why did you call me? Have you missed me?" The man's deep, seductive voice passed into her ears as if he was right beside her, causing Qiao Mianmian's heartbeat to suddenly whizz.

Her face suddenly turned red.

How was she to respond!

"Mr. Mo..."

"Call my name, or call me husband. I don't want to hear 'Mr. Mo' anymore." The man's tone was strong and domineering with no room for refusal.

Qiao Mianmian went quiet.

Mo Yesi: "I'm on my way. I'll be there in about 20 minutes. If you're hungry, you can order something to eat instead of waiting for me."

"Okay."

"Qiao Mianmian?" Mo Yesi suddenly called her name.

"Yes?"

"Do you have anything to tell me?"

Qiao Mianmian hesitated for a few seconds and asked softly, "I'm at Shengdong Department Store. I heard Uncle Li say that this mall is owned by Mo Firm, is that so?"

Mo Yesi simply acknowledged. "Yes."

"Then..."

"Yes?"

Qiao Mianmian: "I'm also the owner of this mall, right?"

After she said this, she felt her face burn.

Mo Yesi seemed a little surprised that she would say such things. After a few seconds of silence, he chuckled lowly. "Of course."

"Then... If the boss thinks the employees are of poor quality and the work attitude is too bad, can they be fired?"

Qiao Mianmian was a little hesitant.

She waited nervously.

She was afraid that Mo Yesi would reject her.

Then she would feel too shameless and embarrassed.

After a few seconds of silence, the man spoke again, his tone suddenly cold. He asked in a deep voice, "Have you been bullied?"

{ I Will Take All Responsibility }

"I..."

Without waiting for Qiao Mianmian to speak, he said more and more coldly, "You are the wife of President Mo, so of course, you have such power. What is the point of leaving these kinds of employees?"

Qiao Mianmian's eyes lit up. "So, you agree?"

"Qiao Mianmian, you are my woman. If anyone dares to make you feel wronged, tell me, and no matter who the other party is, I will seek justice for you.

"Remember, now that you are married to me, you can do whatever you want. I will take responsibility for everything."

The man's low and arrogant voice softly penetrated into her ear.

He had said, Qiao Mianmian, now that you are married to me, you can do whatever you want. I will take responsibility for everything.

At this moment, a warm current flowed gently into her heart.

Throughout the years, she could only rely on herself and had forced herself to be independent and strong. The person she could rely on had always been herself.

But now...

Suddenly someone told her that she could rely on him.

No matter what happened, he would take responsibility for her.

It didn't matter if he was sincere at this moment.

She was still grateful.

Her eyes were slightly moist as she took a deep breath and responded softly, "... Okay."

After Qiao Mianmian spoke to Mo Yesi, soon, the superiors came over.

She returned to the store again.

Qiao Anxin had picked out her clothes and Su Ze was helping to settle the bill at the checkout counter.

When Qiao Mianmian walked into the store, a clerk saw her, immediately lowered his face, and then sneered sarcastically. "Oh, haven't you already left? Why are you back again? Do you still want to steal things in our store?"

Another shop clerk also saw her and said bitterly, "Can you please not throw Ms. Qiao's face by doing such lowly things? You're shameless, but what about her?"

"What happened?"

Qiao Anxin turned around, and when she saw Qiao Mianmian, she became stunned.

"Ms. Qiao, your thief sister is back again." One of the shop assistants gave Qiao Mianmian a dismissive look, and then called the other shop assistants. "She must want to steal. Everyone, please pay more attention and don't let her steal anything."

Qiao Anxin stared at Qiao Mianmian for a few seconds and frowned slightly.

"Sister," she said with an embarrassed expression, biting the corners of her lips and whispering, "Do you like the clothes in this shop? If you really like them, Brother Su Ze and I can buy you one. You really don't have to..."

Having said that, she frowned again.

As if her next words were hard to say.

Several clerks, trying to flatter Qiao Anxin, praised her. "Ms. Qiao, you're too good to this thief sister. Why would you give her such expensive clothes?"

"Exactly. She doesn't even suit such expensive clothes. The clothes in our shop are only suitable for women like Ms. Qiao."

"Ms. Qiao is really kind. She got involved in your relationship with Mr. Su and forced a couple like you to be separated for so many years. Ms. Qiao, you don't have to treat such a shameless woman so well."

"Some people really don't know themselves and don't look at themselves. Can you compare to Ms. Qiao?"

Qiao Mianmian looked at the shop assistants who were praising Qiao Anxin to the skies and degrading her so viciously. She sneered through the corners of her lips.

{ What Ms. Qiao Lectured }

She had encountered belittlement before.

However, this was really the first time she had met such snobbish people.

Since Mo Yesi had said that she was the wife of President Mo and had the power to fire any employee of Mo Firm's, then she would never let these disgusting dogs stay here.

Behind her.

When the supervisor of the mall heard how the shop assistants scoffed at Qiao Mianmian, he was so frightened that cold sweat broke on his forehead.

These people really didn't know the heights of the earth and were seeking their own death.

He didn't know what the relationship between Ms. Qiao and President Mo was.

However, Assistant Wei had personally called and told him to take care of her properly and make sure they do not offend her!

Not to mention those few small employees!

President Mo's person was bullied in their shopping mall. If this matter was not resolved, he may be fired.

Thinking of this, the supervisor's expression suddenly changed.

"What nonsense are you spewing?"

He stepped out from behind Qiao Mianmian and said to the shop assistants with a steel face, "Ms. Qiao is a VIP in our mall. How dare you treat her like this!"

"Chen, President Chen?!"

When they saw the head of the shopping mall, several people immediately became respectful.

"Mr. Chen, have you misunderstood?" A clerk glanced at Qiao Mianmian, still with disdain and contempt. "We have no disrespect for Ms. Qiao, Ms. Qiao is a VIP customer in our shop. How could we possibly slander her?"

President Chen scolded. "Then what about what I've just heard?"

"Did you recognize the wrong person?" The clerk looked at Qiao Mianmian disdainfully. "The VIP in our shop is Ms. Qiao Anxin, not this thief named Qiao Mianmian. President Chen, you have arrived at the right time. We think this Qiao Mianmian is really suspicious. She must have stolen something from this mall. President Chen, you should search her body immediately, you can't let her bring something from the mall out!"

"Yes, President Chen, she must have stolen something!"

"The police should be called to catch her. Thieves are the most disgusting."

When President Chen listened to these words, the cold sweat on his forehead increased even more.

He scolded them a thousand times in his heart.

Forget about it if they were being stupid, but it affected him too.

Who recruited these idiots?!

"Enough!"

At this time, Su Ze, who had been silent, came over, his face calm and angrily. "Mianmian is not this kind of person, I believe her. Don't make any more noise."

After speaking, he frowned and looked at Qiao Mianmian with a bit of distress in his eyes. He said, "Mianmian, if you want to buy clothes, tell me, I..."

Before he could finish speaking, Qiao Mianmian turned around.

She never looked at him from beginning to end.

"Mr. Chen, what should you do about it?" Qiao Mianmian was very imposing in front of Mr. Chen and said coldly, "If the mall recruits such snobbish and belittling employees in the future, the personnel department will also change their employees."

"Yes, yes. What Ms. Qiao spoke of is the misconduct of the personnel department. I will definitely lecture them harshly later. Ms. Qiao, please calm down. I will immediately fire these employees who have slandered you. Furthermore, this mall will never hire them ever again."

President Chen was extremely respectful. He bowed almost 90 degrees in front of Qiao Mianmian, and his humble gesture made the shop staff's expressions change suddenly.

{ We Belittled You }

What was going on?

Why was President Chen so respectful to this woman?

Wasn't she just a poor woman who played a small role?

Also, Mr. Chen said just now to fire them?

Just a moment ago, they were arrogant and reasonable.

Now, their faces were pale and their expressions were panicked.

"Mr. Chen, we..." They revealed fearful expressions.

"You guys, get out of here right away!" President Chen was so angry that his usual gracefulness was gone. His fingers almost poked on the noses of the assistants as he angrily rebuked. "Our mall doesn't have such low-quality staff like all of you!"

"Mr. Chen, we didn't do it on purpose. Please give us another chance."

"Yes, President Chen, we don't want to lose this job. We have been working in this mall for five or six years, and we are very satisfied with everything here. Please don't fire us, we really can't live without this job!"

They begged in a low voice and refused to leave.

The benefits of employees in all Mo Firm's industries far exceeded that of other companies.

They had also worked in other malls before.

But the treatment wasn't comparable to this mall. If they left here, where else could they find such good jobs?

Because of their stupid behavior, Mr. Chen was afraid that he would be involved. No matter how much they cried, he was indifferent.

He insisted on firing them.

The shop assistants begged for a while and, after seeing that it had no effect, they glanced at Qiao Mianmian, who was standing aside, and their eyes suddenly lit up.

Hope ignited in their eyes.

They still didn't know why Qiao Mianmian could make Mr. Chen so humble. He was even trying to flatter her with a lowly position.

However, they were getting fired because they had offended her.

If they could get her forgiveness, could they stay?

They threw away their previous arrogance and walked together in front of Qiao Mianmian, crying and begging her for forgiveness.

"Ms. Qiao, we were wrong. Please forgive us this time, and we will never dare to do it again."

"Ms. Qiao, I'm sorry, we have belittled you. Please be the bigger person and give us a chance to change."

"Ms. Qiao, you are a big person, so forgive us."

Looking at this group of people crying and begging to change the past, Qiao Mianmian didn't feel any fluctuations in her heart.

She wasn't the Virgin Mary.

She couldn't forgive them after being insulted and scorned by them.

If she forgave them, she would be a fool herself.

Besides, she knew such people too well.

A person's nature was difficult to change. They were snobbish to their bones, so how could they possibly change it?

She looked at them indifferently. "I will not forgive you. The lesson I'm teaching you today is to know that you can never judge a person based on their appearance."

After speaking, she no longer paid attention to these shop assistants. She turned around and said to Mr. Chen, who was still looking sincerely at her, "Mr. Chen, I will leave it to you."

"Okay, okay." President Chen nodded in a hurry. "Ms. Qiao, please rest assured, I will give you a satisfactory explanation."

{ The Limelight on Qiao Mianmian Instead! }

Qiao Mianmian nodded slightly and was about to leave.

When the shop assistants saw that begging her was useless, their expressions grew even darker.

At this moment, they were full of regret.

They had thought that this Qiao Mianmian was a good soft persimmon that was easy to bully.

But who would have thought that she had such a background!

The thought of how they had landed into such a miserable state all because they wanted to curry favor with Qiao Anxin made a few of them place their hopes on her.

"Ms. Qiao, we offended your sister just because we were helping you. You can't just ignore us."

"Yeah, Ms. Qiao, help us put in good words to your sister."

The shop assistants wailed and begged Qiao Anxin to help them.

Looking at Qiao Mianmian walk away, Qiao Anxin was completely stunned.

She was full of astonishment and clenched Su Ze's arm in wonder. "Brother Ah Ze, what is going on?"

She had wanted to show her superiority in front of Qiao Mianmian and take the opportunity to suppress and humiliate her.

But now...

She found that the limelight had shone on Qiao Mianmian instead.

Qiao Anxin couldn't accept such a reversal.

For a moment, her expression got darker. "Why is that superior so polite to my sister?"

He actually fired several clerks for Qiao Mianmian.

Why could Qiao Mianmian possibly have such high prestige?!

Su Ze was also surprised. He watched Qiao Mianmian walk to the door of the shop and his face got darker at the thought of a certain possibility.

"Ms. Qiao, help us."

The clerks were still crying and begging Qiao Anxin.

Qiao Anxin was so annoyed by the harassment that she said impatiently with an icy face, "You are all fired. What does it have to do with me? Don't bother me again, I can't help you."

Beg Qiao Mianmian?!

That was impossible in this life.

These shop assistants had curried favor with Qiao Anxin because she was a VIP customer and patronized their store often.

But now that they were fired and Qiao Anxin was still reluctant to help them, a few of them were naturally no longer polite to her.

A few people were angry and said, "Ms. Qiao, how could you do this? You are breaking the bridge after crossing the river!"

"Ms. Qiao, I didn't expect you to be such a person."

"Qiao Anxin, you have to give us an explanation today."

Qiao Anxin was like a flower that grew up in the greenhouse, extremely delicate.

Surrounded by a few clerks who were so fierce and aggressive, she shrank into Su Ze's arms. "Brother Ah Ze."

Su Ze was afraid that the clerks were too aggressive and would harm the child in her stomach, so he reached out and immediately held her firmly in his arms. He put on an icy face and looked at the clerks fiercely. "You guys were fired, what does it have to do with Anxin? Did she make this happen? Don't harass her anymore, or I won't be polite!"

Su Ze's face sank, and his aura was really a little scary.

The clerks were afraid of thinking of his identity and didn't dare to keep making trouble.

They stared at Qiao Anxin resentfully.

"What are you guys still doing? Go now!" President Chen pointed at a few shop assistants and said angrily, "I have notified the Finance Department, get your pay and leave immediately."

"Mr. Chen..."

"It's useless even if you call me Father, who told you to dare offend Ms. Qiao! You don't know what's good for you! Get lost immediately!"

{ Mianmian Is Not So Vain }

The shop assistants left resentfully.

President Chen looked at Su Ze and Qiao Anxin who were still standing in the shop and quietly cheered them on.

He knew of the Su family's young master.

He could be regarded as quite a prestigious figure.

However, compared to Chairman Mo, he was simply not enough.

He wasn't even qualified to be mentioned.

Although he and the woman beside him had not directly framed Ms. Qiao, they hadn't been much better.

Since they had offended Ms. Qiao, if she wanted to harp over it with them, the Su family would be facing bad luck.

President Chen gave them a sympathetic look and turned to leave.

"Mr. Chen..."

But he heard a whiny sound from behind him.

President Chen looked back and saw that the woman in Su Ze's arms was calling him.

He froze. "What's the matter?"

Qiao Anxin disengaged from Su Ze's arms, held his arm instead, and asked softly, "I'm Qiao Mianmian's sister. President Chen just fired some of the clerks who didn't understand the rules for my sister. I want to thank you in her place."

President Chen froze again and his eyebrows shot up. "It is my honor to work for Ms. Qiao Mianmian! I wouldn't dare to ask her to thank me."

When Qiao Anxin heard this, her expression grew darker again.

Qiao Mianmian. How prestigious was she even?

President Chen was being so humble and respectful to her.

She was very uncomfortable and bit her lip tightly. "Does President Chen have a good relationship with my sister? How did you meet her?"

Only now did President Chen realize her intention.

He could tell that she was thanking him to dig for more information.

Suddenly, a little disapproval appeared on his face.

When he spoke again, his attitude was a little cold. "It has nothing to do with you. But since you are her sister, I can advise you. Ms. Qiao Mianmian is not a person you can offend. You should be kind to her in the future."

After saying this, President Chen turned and left.

Qiao Anxin's expression turned gray.

She gritted her teeth and said, "Brother Ah Ze, did you hear what he just said? Say, do you think my sister has gotten intimate with a rich person?"

"That's impossible."

Su Ze's face was downcast. "Mianmian is not such a vain person. She wouldn't do such a thing."

"But..." Qiao Anxin still wanted to say something.

Su Ze suddenly looked back at her. "Anxin, I have known Mianmian for a full ten years. I know her so well, I know she can never do such a thing. She has never asked me for anything before.

"Even when I gave her an expensive gift, she would be distressed over how much I spent."

Qiao Anxin saw that when Su Ze was talking about these things, he had a nostalgic look in his eyes.

The jealousy in her heart was ignited instantly.

Su Ze said she loved her, but when he talked about Qiao Mianmian, his eyes still held so much longing.

Also, what did he mean by that?

Qiao Mianmian did not take the initiative to ask him for money and was reluctant to spend money, so she was not a vain woman.

And she?

She often asked him for gifts, and every time she asked, it was something expensive.

Was he implying that she was vain?

Thinking of it this way, Qiao Anxin's expression got even worse and she grew extremely angry inside.

But she just didn't dare to flare up in front of Su Ze.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.8K 568 18
Tian Xing died at the age of 32 in the novel of Mo dao zu shi, saving everyone and taking the calamities with her as a butterfly effect by dying. She...
1.6M 60.7K 111
Tang Qiu was a substitute bride-forced to take her half-sister's place and marry the young master of the Jiang family, a deformed cripple with less t...
317K 5.6K 200
Part 2 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
2.3M 88.4K 87
When the starlet Jian Qiaoxin went to catch his boyfriend in the act, who could have thought that the mistress's boyfriend, Chairman Yan Gan, also ca...