ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ ⟨⟨EW × Reader⟩⟩...

By ProblemChild1470

★«Welcome Reader!»★ [♪Title Cover made by @Fangirl_332♪] ✧This is a Eddsworld Fanfic.✧ The beginning is not t... More

•Introducing•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•°•°•Another A/N•°•°•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
☆FAN ART☆
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
★Fan Art★
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
A/N
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
GUESS WHOS BACK!
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
★ FAN ART ★
•Chapter 42•
★Uhhh..★
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
Please Read
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
Fuck it
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Um...
Read!!
💗Fan Art💗
🎄 Christmas Special 🎄
●Chapter 54●
....
•Chapter 55•
(⁠〃゚⁠3゚⁠〃⁠)
New Stories

•Chapter 44•

692 20 48
By ProblemChild1470

(♧Authors POV♧)

Y/N and Matt quickly duck down. Already knowing Vlahd had sawn them. "Welp were fucked." Y/N comment.

The cart of the Ferris wheel started to creak and turn a lot. Looking up they saw that the thing holding onto the cart was about to break off any moment. "Okay! Time to go!"

Y/N picked up Matt once again in her arm, and jumped down to the ground. Landing a super hero jump.
"Nailed it."

«WITH TORD»

(♤Authors POV♤)

Sergeant Brianna walked down the hall, holding her holographic tablet, making her was to Tord's room.

"I better get one hell of a raise after cleaning up this mess...I also better find Red Leader's fiance after this. She might be wondering around. Doors open."

Sergeant Brianna walks into the room with her eyes still on her holographic tablet.

"Reporting in, sir. All the servers for the Maktesløs program have been rebooted and secured. We have managed to find the error was caus-" Before Brianna could finish her report. A piece of Tord's equipment was thrown towards Brianna, which she luckily ducked in time.

"Jævla helvete! Jeg er omringet av idioter! Hvem tror de at de er!?" Tord yelled out in Norwegian as he was destroying stuff in his room.

"S-Sir?!!?" Sergeant Brianna said out loud concern for her boss.

"FIRST, EDD has to go around spoiling my plans because he just can't let me have the upper hand!" Tord yelled now in English as he was ripping something with his bare hands.

"Must you throw the equipment? We honestly don't have the budget for it!"

"Now Vlahd thinks he can go on and attack my host, just because he FAILED to do HIS job!" Tord complains out more as he rips out more of his equipment.

"But Edd, he's just going to get away! He ALWAYS gets away! He never takes anything seriously!" Tord then slammed down the piece in his hand stomping on it.

Sergeant Brianna, now loosing her patience, tried speaking again.

"Listen, I think you might need to see this! The error in the Maktesløs was cause from the Time Machine ™ having collided with the visor's chip. This might actually help us with our research on getting the other time machines to actually work!" Sergeant Brianna explained to Tord.

Tord, still not listening, kept rambling about Edd, and Matt now. "I was JUST about to get everything perfect for the wedding! But EDD has to ruin everything! THEY ALL DO! Like when I found out they all felt the same towards her. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER FIRST! Why do they always have to ruin my plans!" He yells punching his robotic hand through a machine pulling out its wires.

"It seems more like she has no interest in you...and sometimes I wonder if you get too distracted by controlling these "Old Friends."" Brianna mumbled under her breath, but Tord had heard everything she said.

"What was that.... Sergeant?" Tord said in a dark tone as he slowly turned around to face her. "Is that INSUBORDINATION I hear?" Tord questioned as he dropped the wires he had ripped out on the floor.

"Shall I remind you I can just as easily place you in a visor with the rest." Tord threatened Sergeant Brianna.

Nervously sweating, Brianna replied. "N-no sir! I was just...but honestly I don't think Y/N has any interest in you...I mean- didn't she knocked you out unconscious? And also- do you think someone like Matt should really be a soldier? What if they both manage to relay to your nemesis Edd about Project Me-."

"Oh! I didn't realize that Matt was my nemesis. Silly me. I should of KNOWN that the moron who crafts costumes out of garbage and can't focus for more than 10 seconds was the one who just caused me to lose Project Cyberus and made Sergeant Major Vlahd to go offline. No wait....That was EDD."

Brianna sighed then pointed at her holographic tablet. "But sir I have not been able to find Y/N or Mat-" Brianna sentence was cut short when Tord grabbed her hand and twisted it in a painful manner, but not to hard where it will break.

"Tell you what, Sergeant. Your new assignment is to keep Matt complacent and my beloved fiance out of... trouble while I get back on track with our 'Plans.'"

"H-how do I... do that, Sir?" Brianna asked with a bit of pain in her voice.

Tord let go of her arm as she threw his arms up. "Hell if I know! It's YOUR job to figure it out. Give them ice cream or something! As long as Matt's happy and Y/N is out of trouble, they won't cause me problems. Entertain they're every wish no matter how STUPID it is!"

(Boy of you don't shut your dirty honey bun looking ass up. Your left side drier than a Popeye's biscuit. (눈‸눈)

Tord exhaled sharply as he gripped his hair. "I don't wanna hear another word about him, and also make sure to bring Y/N up here when you leave. I need to have a word with her...Is i magen. I'd KILL for smoke right now..."

Brianna then held up her tablet to show to Tord. "So...then it's okay that they hasn't shown up for roll call?" She told him showing their ID's.

░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█
«MATT HARGROVES»

Roll Call: MISSING

Age: 29

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1

Weight: 65.7kg

IQ: 48

«Y/N L/N»

Roll Call: MISSING

Age: 27 (I wanted to make you a bit older, sorry not sorry)

Sex: Female (or anything gender you prefer.)

Height: 6'0½ (yes you are also tall, but not as tall as Matt.)

Weight: (Idk your weight, so you can just imagine your weight.)

IQ:∞
░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█░▒▓█

"What?" Tord looked over at his screen angrily as he realizes that Matt's eye camera....had no signal.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I don't really have anything to say...but thanks for reading.

Here is some fan art from an amazing person.

Thank you so much for this.
❤️

Have a good day/night.
Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.2K 42
Edd and Tom, two best friends since elementary school are awkward outcasts in school and both have their eyes on their loves, who are two very confid...
2.7K 51 14
Helloo! This is my first time writing an eddsworld fanfic (a eddsworld x child reader one but still my first:3) Summary: Your (Y/N). You lived with y...
7.3K 240 24
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...
605 25 30
This is a Reincarnation Au I'm doing that takes place in the far future a world created by Edd where he rules as a god and can make anything happen...