Good Omens: Our World (Bad Om...

بواسطة Eden6000

What happened after Aziraphale and Crowley declared, "To the World?" المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

23 1 0
بواسطة Eden6000

The sun was setting, everyone had left except for the newlyweds. They had remained on their picnic blanket,  admiring the sunset.

Aziraphale was snuggled against Crowley’s chest. "Ineffable." Crowley murmured softly as he ran his fingers through Aziraphale's pale blond curls.

When Aziraphale didn't reply,  Crowley realized that the angel was asleep. The demon thought his heart would melt at the sight of Aziraphale, enjoying his first nap, right on him.

Crowley gently scooped his new husband into his arms and carried him to the Bentley. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
570K 46.8K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
837K 26.9K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
716K 37.9K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...