guess who • Kuroo Tetsuro x M...

By mtndewcollectors

| kuroo tetsuro x m!reader | kuroo tetsuro, a chemistry major who plays sports in his free time, and you, a m... More

making friends
blondes eliminated
obsessions
nicknames
cheeese
happy birthday oikawa
not my type
nail polish
sick
spring break started
sleepover
i like you, have a cupcake
stuffed animals
hammock
dont care
umumum
happy birthday twins!!
hocus pocus
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENMA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROO
guess whos back!!
im done
bro

deskmate shorts

1.6K 54 12
By mtndewcollectors

"do we have more than just chemistry together?" you looked to your side to see your deskmate.

"i dont know, do we?" he put his finger on his chin for a second thinking.

"i think so, i think i saw you in my biology class"

"oh?" you straightened up and leaned back in your chair.

"yea, anyways here."

"another drink?" he handed you your favorite drink and smiled.

"yea"

"you know if you wanted to be friends, you dont have to buy me drinks."

"ohoho so were friends now sweetheart?"

"hmm i guess so, you arent as annoying as i thought youd be"

"hey i am not annoying!" you giggled at his response and rolled your eyes.

"sure buddy, you can stick with that."

your conversation had ended when the teacher started the lecture.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

"aaaah.. so we are in biology together." you turned around to see none other, than your chem deskmate.

"i guess we are"

"mind if i sit?" he pointed to the seat next to you which was empty.

"yea i dont mind"

"thanks, not gonna lie that girl i sat next to was annoying"

"youre welcome, so... what other classes do you think we have together?"

"im not sure but do you mind if i get your name" you just stared at him before shaking your head no.

"i like games, why dont you try and figure it out" you winked at him before the lecture started.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

"hey wait up!" you turned around to see again, your deskmate. you did stop so he could catch up.

"you left this in the classroom earlier"

"oh" he handed you your keychain that must have fallen off your keys.

"aww.. i guess the hook broke, ill have to fix it tomorrow"

"hey you wanna eat lunch together?" you looked at him like he was crazy.

"um, sure let me go buy something first"

"ah okay, i can wait for you?"

"alright"

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

conversation wasnt easy at first, mostly you guys were just eating but eventually you started talking after you started playing minecraft on your phone.

"so let me get this straight.. you play minecraft mobile?"

"yea and?"

"thats the nerdiest thing ive seen someone do" he laughed and it was kind of obnoxious.

"my friend does that, he just whips out his switch and plays games."

"yeah yeah, be jealous you couldnt afford it"

"do you do anything else but game?"

"uuuuh, i go out alot for being introverted, my friends just like hanging out with me i guess. what about you?"

"i play volleyball when im not studying"

"volleyball huh? i know a thing or two about it, my cousin used to be a manager"

"manager?"

"yea back when she was in highschool, her and her girlfriend were both really cute."

"what school? i might know it"

"aaah, karasuno"

"wait wait wait wait wait... was your cousin that black haired manager?!"

"her name is kiyoko"

"i remember her, is she dating the blonde one?"

"yachi? yea, theyve been dating for about a year or two, im not sure "

"did you know the volleyball team?"

"i knew some of them, did you?"

"yea we played you guys alot, i went to nekoma"

"i know a couple people who went to nekoma"

"so wait did you go to karasuno?"

"ah no i went to a different school"

"what school?"

"i went to-" you were about to finish your sentence before you realized the time.

"oh shit, sorry i have to go, i need to get to my math class"

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

you had gone through another class and a free period before you got to your final class of the day, public speaking.

it was actually a fairly easy class, you didnt have to read anything, lectures were just videos of ted talks and you had maybe two assignments a month, granted they were written essays that you had to give as speeches.

you werent really paying attention so when your deskmate walked up and started talking, he scared you half to death

"another class i presume?"

"HOly mother of jesus you almost killed me" he snickered before sitting in the desk next to you.

"i hope noone sits here"

"just your luck, i tend to sit alone."

"perfect then."

"do you not have any other friends in this class?"

"no actually, most of my friends are younger than me by a year so i took alot of credits my first year here."

"so you overloaded in the begining in order to have free time the rest of your college life?"

"exactly" you looked at him for a second before laughing.

"dont laugh at me, its pretty smart if you ask me"

"yea but now your stuck with me"

"youre not that bad, i mean id ask for your number"

"then i guess you wont have to ask for it."

"huh?"

you stole his phone which, didnt even have a password and put your number in under the name "sweetheart" since he likes to call you that. after texting yourself you put his number in as buddy. at least until he took your phone and changed it to love.

_______________
love
1:35pm
_______________

love: dhbfg
aha i have ur number

sweetheart: dont get
to excited.

love: whys that?
hello?
ok fine ill ask u irl

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

english class with akaashi:

"honestly akaashi how are you able to go a whole day interacting with people!" you guys had a 15 minute break and you were currently talking to akaashi and explaining everything that went on with your desk mate.

as your hands animated your story and akaashi, as well as most of the class, listened you were perplexed on how someone could be so outgoing.

"you know y/n, you couldve just told him to leave you alone" akaashi raised his brows at you and you stopped talking for a second.

why didnt you say no? surely you didnt like him. you just started talking to him. and what about kuroo- what about kuroo? yea you had a guessing game with him but surely he wouldnt- what if kuroo saw you. well he wouldnt even know it was you. what if-

"Y/N! snap out of it oh my god i didnt mean to ask that"

"oh sorry, just, thinking"

"thats new"

"hey! i think alot okay"

"i know, but youll be fine. okay?"

"okay!"

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
16.2K 878 35
"don't you have something more fun to do?" yn asked. "what's more fun than studying on friday night?" that wasn't even a lie. [...] "woah, you are w...
31.9K 986 20
Kozume Kenma, an antisocial famous streamer. Tetsuro Kuroo, a social chemistry major who works at a coffee shop. Kuroo meets Kenma at a coffee shop...
21K 583 16
•'° college au °'• •×• Y/n l/n a second year college student who majors in art for video game design and animation gets paired with Kenma Kozume; a m...