Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Sixty-six

4K 306 69
By IvoryValentia

-Third Person's POV-

"She's here." Claude clenched his jaw at his discovery. Not because he's irritated at Valentina but because of the thought of someone else with her.

Demetrius marched toward them, "I just checked, Valentina's here-" he was cut off by Raven.

"Yeah no shit, you're late. We know that."

"Shut up for once! I saw her. She was wearing a black wig and she entered a room with some guy. I can't access the third floor. It was blocked off. " He gritted.

Meanwhile, Valentina, ten minutes ago was having a peaceful dinner with her date, Nixon.

By peaceful, I meant boring. Deadly Boring.

'How long is this motherfucker gonna talk?' She thought, uninterested in his rant.

In the middle of taking a bite of the steak in front of her, a glass of wine that a waiter was holding was falling in her direction. Not wanting to get her clothes stained, she moved. It shattered beside her foot, cutting some parts of her foot.

Nixon rushed to her and held her foot.

"Oh dear, you have injured yourself."

"It's not a big deal, also you call that an injury??"

Ignoring whatever she was saying, he suggested that they should clean up her wound. Like any other human being, it would be much more comfortable for her if there were no glass shards stuck on her skin so she agreed.

He escorted her to a private room and immediately she knew that his intentions were not pure. The aura of the room and himself wasn't one that she'd define as innocent.

She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, her eyes trailed up to meet his, and she tilted her head.

"Well? Where is the first aid kit? I thought we were clean this?" She asked, expressionless while wiggling her foot.

He smirked and chuckled but he did go to get a first aid kit. He kneeled in front of her and started to sloppily take out the shards of glass. He stared up at her to see her reactions but he didn't get any, not even a flinch.

She just gazed back at him, somehow he suddenly felt small under her stare.

This caused him to have a hard-on.

"Ah, you have something here.." He pretend surprised and outstretched his hand toward her lips.

He wiped her lipstick, smudging it horizontally then wiped the lipstick on his lips.

"Oops, I was mistaken." He chuckled. all the while Valentina still stared at him stoically.

He flirtatiously slides down, his hand slowly moving down from the side of her breasts to her thigh then down to her leg then to her foot.

The moment he tried licking her foot, she pressed her heel to his right shoulder blade, pushing him back.

He stumbled all the way to a single couch. He winced but when he opened his eyes, Valentina was already strutting toward him.

The leg with the slit of the dress kicked up to his thigh, digging the heel down. She grabbed his necktie and glared at him.

"I see that I have to add Insolent men to my list of disgust. You bloody cunt."

"W-what are you doing? Y-You Omega B-Bitch!" He stuttered in an attempt to remove her hands from him.

"Not only did you try to drug me with that drink earlier, and not only did you prepare aphrodisiac candles, you even tried even doing it in the old fashion way? Tell me, how many times have you done this?"

"N-No."

"Seems like you aren't gonna fess up huh? How about if I rip out your throat so I can give you a proper reason for not talking."

Right on time, the door opened. She turned her head to see who opened the door and it was them.

Lipstick smudged, lipstick on Nixon's lip, and their position could make anyone misunderstand the situation.

She was unfazed but still didn't bother holding Nixon's tie anymore. He slumped on the couch and began pleading for help.

" P-Please help me! This bitch is a psycho! " He wailed.

A small dagger then landed beside his face.

"You dare to label her that way?" Vincenzo glared at him.

" Looks like we've got ourselves a rodent here, don't we? " Heinrich smiled but Valentina noticed that there was something off with his smile. Een his scent was off and that was with him taking a pill to suppress his pheromones so both Caius and her couldn't be affected.

It sent cold chills down Nixon's spine, at that moment he wished he never tried drugging her.

" I-It wasn't my fault! S-she S-she wanted it! She was b-basically asking for it! Yeah! She wants to be fucked! "

In the midst of his declaration, Slade already reached him and he grabbed him by the collar before proceeding to slam his body on the glass table.

His eyes darkened, he wanted to do more than just hurt him this way. He wanted him ..dead but he snapped back when he felt Valentina's hand on his shoulder.

He turned around with a pout and stared at Valentina, she looked back at him with an expression that said, 'No.'

He huffed and left him on the ground.

She knocked him out with just one kick to the jaw using her heel.

" Now, why on earth did you barge in here? On second thought, why are you even here?" Valentina crossed her arms and asked.

" There was an event here that we are supposed to attend," Caius explained.

" Alright but that doesn't explain why you must disturb my date."

'Even if it was shitty.' She thought.

They remained silent, she gave up and was going to leave when Raven stopped her.

"Your birthday..can we still celebrate it with you? "He asked, he was taller than her but the way he looked at her could make anyone tell that he truly cherished this woman.

" It wasn't that hard to say it, was it? " The corner of her lips curled upwards as she extended her arm to caress his cheek.

" Ah, but don't you all have somewhere to attend? Like Rosia's welcome party? Hm? " Her hair fell to the front of her chest when she leaned her head to the side. Her arms were crossed and the leg with the slit was extended out. She arched an eyebrow and asked them.

" Geunyeoneun neomu aleumdawo.." Caius marveled dreamily. (She's so beautiful.) 

She moved her gaze to meet his eyes and she winked at him, showing that she understood what he said.

Demetrius spoke up to say that they didn't care if they needed to attend it anymore, they just wanted to celebrate her special day. Valentina asked to make sure if they were sure about their decision as she never really held this day of any importance as it wasn't her birthday.

But if she really thought about it, she never really liked her birthday anyway.

They brought her to the private yacht, leaving Nixon to Ymir to handle. Over her shoulders was Sebastian's coat to cover her from the cold as the rest of them were already dressed up. There were no attendants around them since as soon as they arrived, they left as per instructions.

She was delighted to have been able to eat food she actually enjoyed but even then she kept glancing at Caius and Heinrich.

" ..I am very..happy? *ahem* that you all prepared this for me but you should have really prioritized yourselves first and maybe book a hotel room or something. " She said while wiping her lips with a napkin.

"W-why?"

"..Don't think that I don't memorize your cycle dates, even you Heinrich. It is quite dangerous for you all to come out when they are near. Especially the two of you." She said and stood up.

She kissed the top of their heads, one by one, and smiled after leaving the last kiss on Caius'.

"Remember to enjoy your time, alright? " She winked, she opted to use a smaller boat to get back ashore. She has driven much larger ships so it wasn't a big deal for her.

They knew what she said was true. Who knows what they could do when they go into their rut and when Caius is in his heat but still, they at least wanted to drive the yacht to the shore to spare her the time to do the work as it is still her birthday.

She was at the edge, preparing the boat then suddenly she felt her heart beat loudly. It was a horrible tightening feeling, something she knew oh so well after many men attempted on doing so when she was still Ivy.

"Ugh-!" She groaned and leaned on the short railing. Her head was going into the first stage which was numbness.

Her other hand gripped her hip in order to support herself. 

'THAT MOTHER FUCKER! HE DRUGGED THE FUCKING FOOD!'

She gritted her teeth in anger, she knew that the only reason she was reacting this way was that the dosage was too much, borderline overdose.

Vincenzo who was looking for her only managed to see Valentina jump into the lake.

" EVERLINE! "

To be Continued . . .

Before you ask, I am not taking a break from writing this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 17.6K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
257K 7.5K 48
"The only Alpha I will ever belong to is my Mate." Coldly I jab a finger at his chest, "I'm pretty sure you're not him." Puffing up in pride I stare...
61.3K 2.2K 38
BL STORY. OMEGAVERSE. COMPLETED. Betas nowadays has now increased, or most likely making their rate up to 88% overall in the society. And due to that...
27K 580 7
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...