FANFICTION When it just happe...

By Zuzoe80

Max and Nat have been series partners for three years. Although they haven't had any leading roles in their s... More

Part I Chapter 1 Just fanservice?
Chapter 2 Finding the own place
Chapter 3 Rival
Chapter 4 Burning
Chapter 5 Color change
Chapter 6 I will fight for him!
Chapter 7 This Nong!
Chapter 8 Pi Nat
Chapter 9 I love you so!
Chapter 10 Episode 10 (18+)
Chapter 11 Research (18+)
Chapter 12 What's happening to me? (18+)
Chapter 13 We are both so whipped!
Chapter 14 Admission
Part II Chapter 1 For everything a little longer
Chapter 2 Intimacy (18+)
Chapter 3 Ko Samui
Chapter 4 Cocktail in the morning
Chapter 5 Breathless
Chapter 6 Role Reversal
Chapter 7 Origin (18+)
Chapter 8 The First Night
Chapter 9 Love
Chapter 10 Back to the White Villa
Chapter 11 Double standards
Chapter 12 Reconciliation
Chapter 13 Symbiosis (18+)
Chapter 14 Adorable Lovers
Chapter 15 Plump vegetables (18+)
Chapter 16 The Final Challenge
Chapter 17 The Only One (18+)
Chapter 18 I love you! (18+)
Chapter 19 Pi Max and Nong Nat (18+)
Chapter 2 Substitute stimulation
Chapter 3 Topless
Chapter 4 Wishes
Chapter 5 Fear
Chapter 6 Free Love
Chapter 7 Protection (18+)
Chapter 8 Defenseless
Chapter 9 View, opinion, caution
Chapter 10 The first time
Chapter 11 Steep Stairs
Chapter 12 The first time with you! (18+)
Chapter 13 Happiness
Chapter 14 Being a child
Chapter 15 Wet Dream (18+)
Chapter 16 Hibiscus (18+)
Chapter 17 Two Princes (18+)
Chapter 18 Reality
Chapter 19 The Way

Part III Chapter 1 Surprise

665 26 6
By Zuzoe80

Omniscient narrator

The loud ringing sounds melodiously in the white villa on Ko Samui.

With a beautiful melody, Monday morning resounds against the white walls.

Again and again the hitherto secret melody floats up and seems to call for the happy inhabitants of this beautiful villa.

Only no one knows the sound of the front door of this hitherto glass hostel for the public.

And so the sound resonates through the high, wide rooms, penetrates the large bedrooms and, unheard, seems to seek freedom again through the large windows.

All three couples lie snuggled together in their large four-poster beds, asleep.

This recurring sound first wakes Yim.

He rubs his eyes and smells the herb-sweet scent mingling with the soft warmth of his body to form an incredibly pleasant mixture. He could lie against Tutor's chest forever and inhale his scent.

And once again, a beckoning melody greets Monday morning.

Until Yim's brain offers him a possible solution.

He carefully gets out of bed after giving Tutor a kiss on his fragrant chest and follows the sound.

Again.

It rings.

And only Yim seems to listen to this call.

And so he is the one whose surprised cry causes everyone to startle up loudly.

Yim's loud yelp is accompanied by even louder cheers.

"What are you doing here?", Tutor hears his Yim shout, and is reassured that he must be up.

And he meets Maxnat and ZeeNuNew on the stairs leading to the lower level, the reception area.

Five fuzzy heads look for the loudly cheering sixth fuzzy head at the door and rise right into a loud, joyous whoop as they meet Net and James outside the large double doors of the white villa.

James is holding a small vlog camera and grinning from ear to ear, while Net has his arm around

James' waist and is standing next to him looking especially cool in his sunglasses and unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt.

An intoxicated cry of delight announces Monday morning and his surprise.

"What are you guys doing here?" repeats Yim, jumping into Net's arms.

Net catches the warm embrace and has to let go of Jaime's body in return.

He runs his hands through Yim's disheveled hair and laughs heartily.

And the vlog camera loses altitude as James puts his focus just on this Pi, who he thinks is allowing Yim way too much physical contact.

James hand is at least brave enough to say what he would never verbalize.

It lunges and gives Yim a curt hint that he should finally let Net go.

Yim ignores the hand tugging at his shoulder.

He's so happy to see the incredibly cool, funny and warm Net here on this dream island. And his dangerous cat can quietly sharpen its claws on him. He wants to give Net the proper attention.

And Tutor can so understand James impulse.

And his hands finally manage to grab Yim's waist and pull him out of the intimate embrace.

"I don't believe it! You're really here!" exclaims NuNew, enchanting the atmosphere with his smile, "Come in!" he pulls James' hand and finally they enter the white villa.

Eight friends greet each other and are happy to be reunited at last.

"We are the announced surprise and now we are going to honor the winning couple!" says James into the vlog camera, which he now has pointed at himself.

And behind him, Net can be seen treating his eyes to the beautiful view of James' face.

It's a sight that everyone is familiar with.

Net pines for James as he professionally presents his sensual visage to the camera.

And Net's hand, looking for the touch of James' face, is repulsed as always with a pull back.

James rolls his eyes and turns the camera back to the six protagonists of the white villa.

"Come on, you sleepyheads! Get yourselves ready. We'll be waiting for you in the living room.

P'Aof wants to be added," James declares, grabbing Net's wrist.

He is to follow him.

Everywhere.

And Net's fluttering heart knows no other path he'd rather take.

And his drawn hand snaps to James' hand.

He lets them intertwine.

He feels the soft fingers of his Nong and can only smile broadly.

His James pushes him back and pulls him to him again in the next moment.

An act that keeps him constantly aware of the ups and downs of their bond in waves.

He noticed it right away.

The moment he saw James for the first time, he knew he wanted him.

That incredibly beautiful face.

That sensual stature.

And every word directed at him from his pouty lips.

Everything drew him right in and he knew he was addicted to him.

How lucky he was not to have to hold back.

He's shipped with James and can openly show the world how much he desires him.

Even when the latter flippantly rejects him and even seems annoyed by all the flirtatious advances.

He is so graceful at all moments and Net can't stop giving him his full attention.

At James' side, he becomes a hand-tame, amorous, black cougar.

Cuddly, loyal and aesthetically strong.

And James does enjoy it.

Even if he doesn't want to admit it to himself.

He's not a physical guy.

His aura is mysterious.

No one is supposed to approach his enigmatic grace.

But Net's insistent warmth floods his soul and he seeks it in every moment.

He does not want to show it to him.

But hopes that Net's silent purr near him, will never cease.

"Come now!" demands James, turning off the camera.

He pushes Net onto the big couch while the others disappear into their bedrooms to get ready.

And Net's mischievous grin accompanies his naughty hands as they grab James' waist and pull him onto the couch with him.

He wants to feel him and squeeze him unceasingly.

His fingers searching his skin.

His soft yet muscular body.

And that scent.

Constantly, his nose searches for that sensual rush on James' body.

James smile is accompanied by a gesture of defense.

He pushes Net away.

"Don't do that!" he growls sweetly, giving Net a fervent look.

There it is again.

Net's heart begins to race.

He pushes him back and still gives him that sensual look.

How can he breathe with that?

"Don't be like that!" purrs Net, tapping his cheek with his finger, "Now you have to make amends. A peck on the cheek for your sweetheart!" he flirts with amorous eyes.

James rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"You just can't stop, can you?" he grumbles, "The camera's off right now!" he points to the important instrument in his hand.

"That's why you can relax and give your boyfriend a kiss! Now we're alone right now!", Net makes his eyebrows jump.

"Tse! Who's my boyfriend here?" asks James deprecatingly, turning his face away.

Net should just not see how much his eyes shine and his smile testifies to his joy.

He shouldn't be imagining things.

And Net feels that twinge again.

He swallows his disappointment.

He is your partner and nothing more.

Get over it!

He sighs barely audibly and makes himself comfortable on the couch.

A little more distance.

James probably needs his rest.

And James can feel exactly how Net is pulling back a little.

That's right.

They are good friends.

Brothers.

It has to be possible to turn off this flirting machine.

Even if he feels exactly that his heart longs wistfully for his closeness.

And maybe it's okay if he at least gently squeezes Net's shoulder.

That will have to do.

He must not allow himself more.

And Net feels the hand on his shoulder and just can't resist.

He seeks James' gaze.

"We are on Ko Samui. Let's enjoy this dream island together. Think of it as a date! Can you?" his lips approach James' mysterious looking, gorgeous face.

And a gentle smile is finally replaced by a cool reservation.

"We're here to announce the winning couple. There is no date scheduled for us here!" he declares professionally.

Net shakes his head.

"Only you and I decide when a date is scheduled for us. Let's date, James!" he speaks frankly what he feels like.

And James can't hide his smirk.

He silently averts his eyes and feels his heart beating faster.

That look from Net is just too intense.

Why does he always manage to get him so soft?

Stay strong, James!

"P'Aof has a say in this too!" he finally retorts, and they both startle as their chosen father's voice comes through the big TV:

"You can date if you want! As long as you don't lose sight of this vlog, you can enjoy your stay on the island!"

And Net and James run red, looking for the cameras in the room.

"Don't worry! We only turned the cameras on for the award ceremony. And there's no live feed.

We'll post a montage later. And the vlog will follow later as a highlight," P'Aof explains, already seeing the other lovebirds approaching as well.

"There you all are, my gorgeous boys!" he laughs, "I hope you had a quiet night!" he looks into the embarrassed faces of the six lovers.

They all make themselves comfortable on the large couch landscape.

And it's clear to see how much they want to be close to each other.

Close and with lots of skin contact.

And Nat, of course, on Max's lap.

A sight that Net and James also look at with a grin.

"Greetings! Net and James will now call you the winning couple. The fans voted throughout the night. The response has been incredible. Your weekend on Ko Samui in the white villa has made their hearts beat faster worldwide. A complete success for all three Ships. The vote went to one winner by a narrow margin. Netjames, now it's your turn!" declares P'Aof and smiles warmly.

And Netjames put their arms around each other's shoulders and James points the vlog camera at them:

"We are in the white villa on Ko Samui and we have the honor to announce the election result!", he smiles professionally into the camera, "The winning couple is about to find out that they will spend another three days on this dream island. And with us!", Net adds and presses his nose into James' hair. James grins and presses his head against Net's face. "We accompany the couple with the vlog camera and give you beautiful moments. Now it's time to take a closer look at the island!", James big eyes beam at the camera.

And they start filming each couple.

ZeeNuNew as the harmonious couple, TutorYim as the cute couple and Maxnat as the on fire passionate couple.

"The winning couple is in for a day trip on a yacht to Ang Thong Marine National Park, a temple tour and a visit to the elephant conservation center," James enumerates, and Net begins to create a drum roll with his fingers on the table.

"And the winners who made the fans' hearts quiver and their fingers sore are....," Net drums louder and louder,

"Maxnat!" shouts James, cheering loudly.

And everyone gets in with joy.

Only Max and Nat remain seated, hiding their heads against each other's necks.

They both feel honored, yet ashamed.

They're already a little embarrassed by the show they put on for the fans.

Nat giggles and claws deeper and deeper into Max T'Shirt.

Max big hands squeeze Nat's petite body tighter and tighter.

"I love you!", Max whispers into Nat's ear and feels the delicate hands of his Nong reaching for his face.

Nat looks into his eyes and kisses his cheeks.

And the yodeling joy in the background slowly penetrates them.

"Come on, get up, let's congratulate you!", Zee shouts and pats Max on the shoulders, "You have to get one punch from me before we leave!", he laughs and gives Max an amused look.

"As many times as you want, my friend!", Max replies and stands up with Nat.

And they both hug their friends and thank them for the good time.

And James feels Net hugging him from behind while filming the happy couples.

He presses his face against James' back and inhales his scent.

And James tingling avalanche on his skin is accompanied by hot waves of desire.

And in the fervor of mutual pleasure and connection, James reaches back with his free hand and presses Net even harder against his body, which is fused with him.

Together with Max and Nat they will spend three days full of the most beautiful moments.

And every day he'll feel like he's on a date.

With this man who confuses him so much and breaks his firm principles.

And Netjames can finally learn what this feeling that captures them actually means.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 873 26
He's fully aware of the danger he carries yet the irresistible pull makes the caution fade away in his presence. Date started: January 13, 2024 Date...
16.8K 520 16
this zeenunew story is about , nunew had a boyfriend named Tommy , nunew had 2 best friends. one of them was Nat and one of them poppy , nunew found...
13.6K 629 27
Everybody loved NuNew except the one man he wanted to love him. NuNew is a new recruit at DMD. The same entertainment agency as his idol, Zee Pruk P...
40.3K 2.4K 42
Nunew, a 21 year old Omega hated his sub-gender. Due to society's rules everything he wanted to do was either hard to reach or simply not allowed. Si...