Things I've Never Done ✔

By sweet_tender

Being in a forced marriage with Aaron Foreman makes Kyla does the things she'd never done before, even some f... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 6

8 0 0
By sweet_tender

Kyla's PoV

I spent my morning traveling the whole house. Ilang ikot pa at makakabisado ko na ito. Nakaschool uniform na ako nang pumasok si Aaron sa kwarto ko.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I sarcastically said. He looked at me from head to toe. "What?"

"What are you wearing?" Tanong niya.

"School uniform. Bobo lang?" He narrowed his eyes on me.

"Wear casual clothes. We're going somewhere." He said.

"Ayaw ko. May pasok ako--"

"We have an agreement." Naalala ko ang agreement namin kahapon sa office. Napatango na lang ako at pumasok sa dressing room.

Sa gitna ng pagdadamit ko, may biglang sumampal sa utak ko.

"Hala! Hindi pa pala ako nakakapasok sa coffee shop!" Mabilis akong nagbihis at lumabas. Nakasalubong ko si Aaron na naka-upo sa kama ko at nagcecellphone. "May pupuntahan pala ak---"

"I already filed your resignation letter." Nanlaki ang mata ko dahil doon.

"You did what?! No way!" Sigaw ko. He stood up and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Can't you just obey me once?!" He said angrily. "All you do is to disobey me! Kailan mo ba balak sumunod sa akin?! Ako na nga 'tong gumagawa ng paraan para mabalanse mo ang oras mo bilang secretary ko---"

"I didn't say anything about you doing anything about my time!" Sigaw ko pabalik. Natahimik naman siya. "Bakit?! May sinabi ba akong gumawa ka ng paraan para mabalanse ko ang oras ko?! Wala naman, 'di ba? I agree to everything you said! Marry you! Serve you! What else?! Andami mong angal! Pati sa trabaho ko, ang dami mong angal!" I screamed. He walked near me and said,

"I can't stand your fucking behavior."

"Then fire me." I said and looked straight to his eyes. "Fire me. Send me divorce papers." I looked at him once again before leaving him behind.

I stole his keys and drove off.

Hindi niya pala kaya ugali ko eh, edi sesantihin niya! Pwede pa naman akong maghanap ulit ng ibang trabaho.

But the marriage though. Matthew and I haven't got anything yet on our parents properties.

"Fuck it!" I drove faster out of anger.

Can't I just live a normal life?! Without having a problem with money? Why am I doing this anyway?

"To live.." I whispered. My eyes started to get teary. "To get whatever you want.. this is what you do.. this is what they do.. fucking rich people."

I reached the coffee shop and enter it. The cashier was surprised to see me. I smiled at her and walked closer.

"Hi.."

"Uhm.. what are you doing here?" Tanong niya. My smile faded as I hear what she just said.

"I'm here for work..?" Patanong na sambit ko. Napakamot siya ng ulo at tumitig sa akin.

"Sabi ng asawa mo, magreresign ka na raw." I froze there.

"A-asawa ko?" She nodded.

Aaron Foreman.

Bwisit akong lumabas at nagdrive pa-uwi. I slammed the car door and went inside.

"Oh, you're back..." He said softly.

"Why did you do that?" He knew what I meant.

"I just want you to focus on being my secretary. You are doing too much. You're a student. Just focus on two things first, please?" He said softly. My heart skipped a beat when he said that word.

I looked away and started to think what I should say. But nothing came out.

"F-fine." Ayon lang ang tanging lumabas sa bibig ko.

"And also focus on being my wife."

Aaron's PoV

She slammed her bedroom's door. I sat down on her bed and held my hair.

"What the fuck did I just do?!" Para akong tanga na kinakausap ang sarili ko. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kenneth's number. He might help me sort this out.

["Yes, baby?"] Bungad niya mula sa kabilang linya.

"Tangina mo, kadiri." He laughed. "Anyway, I think I made her upset." He stopped laughing when I said that.

["Oh, anong gagawin ko?"] He said sarcastically. Now, I regret calling him.

"Wala kang ambag, 'ina mo." I hung up and threw my phone somewhere.

Should I bake cakes to cheer her up?

"She might not like cakes." I replied to myself.

She's a girl, how can she not like cakes?

"Some girls doesn't like cakes and sweets. She might be one of them." I replied again.

Then stalk her on the internet.

"She probably don't post too mu--- why the fuck am I talking to myself?" I stood up and was about to leave but I remembered that I left my phone. I got it and went downstairs.

I received a message from Kenneth. From the notification bar, I saw what he texted me.

From: Fucking Bastard

Figure it out yourself, lover boy.

"Fuck you, Kenneth." I whispered. I stalked her on Facebook and saw her shared posts about instruments and sweets. "She likes strawberries and chocolates." I whispered.

I dialed Kenneth's number again hoping that he'll be helpful this time.

["Yes, my love?"] He replied again. I smirked as I thought of something.

"You're disgusting. Baka magka-developan tayo n'yan ha." I heard him faked a throw up. "Anyway, can you buy me five packs of strawberries? And ten bottles of chocolate ganache. I'll pay you---"

["Sige! Oo agad! Basta sa isang kondisyon.."] I rolled my eyes.

Oh shit, here we go again...

"Ano?" I sarcastically said. I heard him laugh like a maniac before saying,

["Syat us later."] I smirked in that condition.

"Easy as fuck. Sige.. buy me strawberries and chocolate ganache. Within ten minutes. Kapag nakalagpas ka ng ten minutes... bye alcohol." I ended the call.

I entered the kitchen and prepared a charcuterie board but with only sweets.

"Ding dong, ding dooooooong!!!!" Sigaw ni Kenneth habang pinapatay-sindi ang ilaw ng kusina.

"Shut the fuck up." Tanging sambit ko, hinablot ako ang hawak niya plastic. "How much?" Tipid na tanong ko.

"One thousand lahat." He replied. Inabutan ko siya ng isang libo bago hugasan ang strawberries na binili niya.

"Get a bowl." Utos ko sa kaniya, agad naman niya akong sinunod. "Another one." I continued what I was doing while commanding him.

"Teka, teka. Para saan ba 'to?" He asked.

"Para sayo. Joke.. para kanino pa ba?"

-

"And also focus on being my wife." Wala sa sariling sambit ko. I saw how her cheeks turned red. I smiled a little after seeing how cute she was...

My heart skipped a bit when I saw her smile a little then left.

I would love to see that little smile again.

"Have you eaten already?" I asked, she stopped walking and said

"Not yet. Ayaw ko kumai---" I heard her tummy gargle. She held it and looked at me shyly. I turned my back at her and smiled

"I prepared something." I walked inside the kitchen and waited for her.

"Baka may lason---" Hindi niya naituloy ang sasabihin niya nang makita ang strawberries, chocolate ganache, wine, grapes, oranges, and breads.

I looked at her from my peripheral vision, I saw her gulp and secretly licked her lips.

"Come here. Come and sit." I softly said.

Why the fuck am I soft when it comes to her?

She sat down on the chair I pulled for her. I pour her some wine and sat in front of her. I heard her laugh before picking up the wine glass.

"Seriously? Umagang tapat, wine agad?" I chuckled at her joke. She stopped laughing when she saw me do that.

What happened... Is there something in my teeth..? She fucking blushed! Oh, god..

"Uh.. excuse me for a while." I quickly went to the comfort room and showed my teeth at the mirror. "There's nothing even wrong! No plaque, no yellow spots.. nothing."

I slowly got out of the comfort room and saw what she was doing. My eyes widened as I saw her eat like a child. She put the strawberry dipped in chocolate in her mouth and closed her eyes. She even danced a little after tasting it!

"Who knew that he can be sweet sometimes?" I heard her chuckle after that. My heart skipped a beat after what I just heard.

I'm only sweet when it comes to you.

Kyla's PoV

"Hey." Pagtawag ko kay Aaron. He looked at me without any emotions again. I smiled at him, and I could tell he was shocked because of that. "I enjoyed the breakfast. Thank you.." I softly said.

He looked down and smiled a little. "It's nothing."

And also focus on being my wife.

Parang sirang plaka na nagpaulit-ulit iyon sa pandinig ko. I looked at him. He was just playing the leftover chocolate on his plate.

He made me breakfast. Should I make him lunch? But I don't know how to cook.

"Are you free later?" Wala sa sariling naiusal ko. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"You should be the one who knows the answer to that."

Ah shit.. I am his secretary!

I took out my phone and opened the gallery. I looked at his schedule for the whole week... He is free today.

"You're free today." I said. I put my phone inside my pocket and looked at him again. "Do you want to go to a date?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...