Playing With The Devil

Od DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... Více

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Completed - Technically
NEW STORIES?!

Chapter 44

247 4 0
Od DeadNights24

My groans echoed around the room as I fluttered my eyes open. I felt Aidan's lips wrapped around my cock. His tongue slid down my length and teased at my tip, hitting the sensitive parts the most. I sleepily moved my hand to the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair. I let him do his own thing this time. I didn't feel like making it rough on him like I normally was. He pulled back after a moment and looked up at me curiously.

"How's Daddy feeling?" he asked.

"I'm not being rough because I don't want to be," I replied as I gently tried to push his head back. "Please, baby."

His hands slid along my thighs, and I shuddered at the feeling. His head went back down, feeling his lips connect to the tip and then taking me in. He began bobbing his head at the halfway mark and I groaned softly. I know it wasn't enough for me and I knew he could take it.

"Come on," I moaned. "Be a good boy for Daddy, you can take me all. We both know you can."

He started taking more of me each time he bobbed back down, enjoying the gentle praise I spoke. I felt his tongue slide with the bobs, flicking under the head when he came back up before moving back down. Over and over. It was a tease.

His fingers continued to graze along one of my thighs while the other hand had moved to my balls. He massaged gently, feeling around the area shyly. I grunted at the sensation, my eyelids fluttering shut to enjoy this.

"There's a good boy," I murmured. "Right there, keep going."

He moaned around my cock as he continued to massage. I could feel myself building up quickly at the mixture of pleasure I was enjoying. His head went down as he felt it too, my tip hitting the back of his throat as I came. He sucked gently, taking it all. As his head came back up, he swallowed and licked over his lips, my eyes opening to watch the view. He then moved up on top of me, straddling my stomach.

"Good morning," he smiled.

"Mm, a very good morning," I agreed.

"Happy fortieth birthday," he bit his lip.

I groaned again, this time in annoyance. He giggled softly, leaning down close to me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"No need to remind me how old I am," I huffed.

"Are you still worried I'm going to want someone my age?" he asked gently. "Is that why you were angry about that waiter that was flirting with me?"

I nodded slowly. It was a common thought. The waiter had worried me more than it angered me at the time. Anger wasn't the right word. I was jealous. A jealous child for thinking that Aidan wouldn't be hit on ever again. Just because he was with me, didn't mean it stopped people from finding him attractive.

"Tell your Little One what you enjoy doing to him," Aidan said.

I raised an eyebrow. I felt his hand tangled in mine, bringing it up to his lips and kissing each knuckle as he waited patiently. I breathed in and thought about what I'd want to do. What I enjoy doing to him. There was so much I could say.

"I enjoy holding you close, feeling your pussy around my hard cock, always so warm and wet for me. Deep inside you, pounding into you mercilessly, hearing you moan and whimper for me, saying my name or calling me Daddy," I said slowly. "I enjoy knowing you cum for me and let me touch you in all your sweet spots."

He moved my hand down his body as I spoke. Soon, he was placing it inside his pyjama pants, letting me slide my fingers over his pussy. He was wet, aroused. He leaned in closer, grazing his lips near mine.

"Do you feel what you do to me with just your words, Gabriel?" he asked seductively. "Just your words and I'm needy for you, wanting you. I love you. And you're the only one who can make me this wet, this needy so quickly, and longing for more than just a word or a simple touch."

I leaned up, removing what small distance there was between us and pressed my lips to his. My other hand rested on his waist as I slid a finger inside him. Feeling him cover it instantly with his wetness. Coating me with arousal.

He moaned against my lips as he placed his hands on either side of my neck. He wasn't wrong in his words. He was needy, longing. His kiss was hungry, looking for more. I slipped in a second finger and pumped slowly. I was going to make sure we both enjoyed ourselves before we got up.

"Gabriel," he whimpered against my lips. "Please give me more."

"I think you know what you should be saying, baby," I whispered against his lips. "You're not getting anything until I hear it."

"Daddy, please," he begged softly, pecking my lips after each word he spoke. "Daddy, my loving Daddy, please, I want more. I'll be a good boy for you, Daddy."

"Sit on my face and let me eat my dessert before we get some breakfast and I'll make sure you feel good," I smirked.

He sat up quickly and I slid my fingers from him. His hands came down, pushing his pants off just as fast. I chuckled at his growing neediness.

"Damn," I grinned. "I can't wait to see how you react to everything else I want to do to you today."

"Wh-... What?" he stuttered as he moved closer. He wasn't quite near my head, wanting to hear what I had to say.

"Should I keep it a surprise?" I suggested as I slipped my hands under his thighs. "Or are you that much of a damn needy whore that you need to know now?"

"Needy whore," he whined instantly. "Please, Daddy, please."

"First, I'm going to eat my dessert," I leaned up and flicked my tongue against his clit, making him shudder over me. "Then, I'm going to rail your wet pussy until you're a pathetic, mindless little slut for me. You'll need to lay down for a while to get your mind back but then you'll be following me around begging for it again and again."

"Daddy," he moaned, moving up on top of my face properly.

He lowered himself, my lips connecting to his clit before sliding down along his slit. I shoved my tongue inside him, eating hungrily as I felt him grip the headboard of the bed. He moaned softly at first but the longer I worked on him, the louder he became.

"Yes," he breathed out. "Daddy, more, please, make me cum!"

He started rolling his hips as I squeezed his thighs, guiding him faster. The creak of the bed mixed with his moans, his enjoyment filled my ears. My tongue slid all over him, flicking back up to his clit. His legs began to shudder harder as his orgasm built up inside him. I held his body up as he came, licking up the result.

"You taste so good, baby," I groaned against his body.

He shivered at the vibrations. My eyes glanced up to see how tightly he was holding the headboard. I chuckled, my grip tightening on his thighs. He moved off, falling onto his back beside me. I chuckled again, turning my body around to face him. My hand slid over his body, and it reacted beautifully to my touch. He tilted his head to look at me.

"Daddy?" he questioned.

"Just admiring the view," I mused. "But, I think I'm going to skip breakfast to do something else."

"Hm?" he leaned in. My eyes went down, noticing his leg still shaking from the orgasm.

"Might have to wait until you can stand." I bit my lip. If he couldn't hold himself up then I wouldn't be able to enjoy him fully.

"I'm okay," he pouted. "Daddy's birthday means he can do anything."

"I wouldn't give me that much power," I laughed as I sat up on the bed.

"Why not? I know you'd stop if I meant it or if I called a safeword," he pouted. "Even if it is your birthday."

"That's true, baby," I replied as I leaned down and pecked his lips.

My phone was going off again and I turned to look at the table next to the bed. There were a couple of bottles of water on the bedside table and his Koala. He'd already set up for some aftercare. A glance at my screen showed me it was just some of my friends wishing me a happy birthday and to enjoy my plaything. I rolled my eyes and then felt Aidan's hands on me.

"Daddy's hard again?" he looked up at me. "I can help you know."

"If my Little One can stand and bend himself over the desk," I said. "Then I will use his tight pussy for my pleasure."

He pushed himself up from the bed as I stood up, taking my shirt off and dumping it on the bed. I stretched out, setting my arms over my chest as he looked at me defiantly. He shimmied himself forward until he reached the edge of the bed.

His legs hung off the side, one of them shaking uncontrollably. I gestured to the desk after picking up my phone, and he bit his lip, forcing his feet onto the ground. He limped over to the desk and bent over it, his hands clutching the edges.

"See," he groaned.

He was only wearing an old, plain blue shirt that was frayed at the edges. The ends of the fabric draped over his arse and covered too much of his body. I couldn't have that. I walked up behind him. I set my phone to the side, my hands then rested on his hips. I lifted the shaky leg up onto the desk, the other still planted firmly on the ground.

"Daddy," he whined softly. "Stop teasing."

"Oh, I'm not teasing," I chuckled as I gripped the edge of his shirt, tearing it down the middle. "I'm making sure you're on full display for me before I pound you."

He jumped at the sudden tearing of the shirt. I pulled the rags away from him roughly, throwing them on the floor. My hands trailed over his spine and down to his waist and hips. I took him in slowly. My mind ran wild at what I wanted to do to him. I still couldn't believe he was mine. I knew I had to ignore the negative thoughts, but I also knew I couldn't help it. He helped a moment ago when I told him what I enjoyed doing to him, feeling how wet it made him just from my words.

I left him there for a moment, hearing him whine softly. I looked through the drawers silently, picking out a small vibrator and bringing it back over. Turning it on, I slid it inside him, making sure his clit would be properly stimulated in the position he was in by the little vibrations on the other side.

"I know I said pound," I began as I situated myself behind him, sliding my length along his entrance slowly. "But I'm going to start off gently, especially since I'll have to stretch you a little more with this inside you. I'll need to make you cum a few times before I start pounding too."

"Why?" he asked shyly, his mouth dropped open to let out moans.

"Because the more you cum, the more of a mindless fucktoy you'll become," I groaned as I slid into him.

He let out a low moan, his grip on the desk tightening. His eyes squeezed shut as he had to get used to the stretching. He whimpered quietly as I moved down to the hilt of my cock. I held him there, letting him get used to it. It wasn't long before his leg started shaking and I hadn't even moved inside him yet. His cum coated my length, making it easier when I did start thrusting. Deep, gentle thrusts. I groaned with the sensation of the vibrator against my length. My focus kept on making sure he came on repeat.

"Ah," he whimpered. "Daddy, please..."

"What's wrong, baby?" I groaned, leaning down to kiss along his spine, feeling him shiver under me.

"You... Stretching..." he moaned, his eyelids fluttering. "Hurts... Hurts so good."

"What a good boy," I chuckled, feeling his body tighten as he came again, his legs spasming.

"A-Ah!" he cried out.

My phone beside him started vibrating louder and I glanced over. Irene's name flashed on the screen, and I picked it up. She'd tried calling a couple of times. I groaned in a mix of pleasure and annoyance. My mind shifted from the annoyance, a smirk slowly spreading across my lips.

"I need to take this, Little One," I smirked. "Try to be quiet."

"No, wait, please," he whimpered as I hit the button.

"Hey, Kitten," I said casually.

"D... Daddy," he whispered.

Aidan's knuckles turned white as he gripped the desk harder. He bit his lip, trying not to moan or whimper while I was on the phone. I held my phone away and leaned down.

"Don't bite your lip, just behave yourself," I whispered as I thrust a little harder.

He let his lip fall. Softer moans left his lips but for the most part, he stayed silent.

"Sorry, Kitten, what was that?" I said.

"I wanted to wish you a happy birthday," she whined. "You weren't bloody answering!"

"I was receiving an early gift from Aidan," I chuckled.

"Oh?" she asked. That had piqued her interest. "What'd he do?"

"Woke me in a... What did you call it last night, Aidan?" I asked him.

"Special... Special way, Daddy," he said loud enough for her to hear.

"Sounds like you're still having fun," she giggled. "What are you doing to him? Hm? Please, please tell me."

Aidan whimpered loudly as he came, again and again, with four consecutive orgasms. I moved the vibrator slightly, slowing my movements to give him time to relax and not get too overstimulated.

"Oh, what was that?" she asked, perking up more. "Can I video chat?"

"Little One?" I asked innocently. "Can I video call Irene? She wants to wish me a proper happy birthday."

A blush grew on his face, and he slowly nodded. "Irene is also okay with uh... seeing me be humiliated..."

"Oh, baby," I moaned, switching the call over to a video. "I'm not humiliating you right now, this is definitely nothing to feel shame over."

"Hey, Aidan!" Irene called out. "Show me your Little One, Gabe!"

I switched the camera around to show her what I was working with. Aidan's mouth was dropped fully open, his legs spasming from another orgasm. Moans were coming out, but he was still attempting to stay quiet.

"You don't have to hold back, sweetheart," I grunted as I started to speed back up.

"What's happening here, Aidan?" Irene asked.

"He-... He's making... making... me cum..." he whimpered loudly as he came again. "Over... and... over... and..."

He started panting, drool sliding down his lip and out of the corner of his mouth. His nails scratched into the desk, and I let out a low chuckle.

"Un-... Until... I... I'm... a... mind... mindless... slut," he finally managed to say in between all the moans and whimpers.

"You already seem to be losing your mind, sweetheart," she giggled. "What are you doing to him?"

"Vibrator, clit stimulation and my cock." I thrust deeper and harder, gripping his hip with my spare hand. "How many times have you cum, Little One?"

"Eight... I think..." he breathed out. "Including your... your dessert..."

"Oh my," Irene giggled. "I'll leave you two alone, but I hope you let me know how this goes."

"You know I will, Kitten," I replied before I hung up and threw my phone onto the desk.

"Daddy," he moaned lazily.

I felt his body tighten under me as he came for the ninth time. I moaned loudly, moving the vibrator back into the correct position. Both hands now rested on his hips, thrusting a little harder. I was far from what I could do.

"Ready for that pounding?" I asked with a grunt.

When he didn't answer, I noticed him gritting his teeth. I glanced at his hand. He outstretched it and tapped two fingers on the desk twice. Yes, I'm okay. And then a hand tap. Keep going. I moved my hands to hold him up properly, thrusting deeply, roughly. Without hesitation. Pounding into his body.

His mouth dropped immediately, screams escaping loudly. His legs continued to spasm as he came again, and again. Over and over. I soon had to hold his body in place to keep going. He was going to find I had too much stamina for this, and I could go on a while.

"Check-in, baby?" I grunted lowly.

He tapped his two fingers against the desk again. I felt his body kind of give way, causing me to hold him up more. He whimpered louder now, his voice breaking a little from the strain.

"Good boy, you're doing so well for me," I moaned. "I'm going to change our positions, you don't have to worry about holding yourself, I've got you."

He whimpered as I slid out of him. I gently pulled the vibrator from him and dumped it to the side of us after turning it off. I turned his body around and lifted him up into my arms, facing me. I pressed his back up against the wall, lowering him back onto my cock.

I thrust upwards. His arms lazily moved over my shoulders, his whimpers quieter as he lost himself to the rhythm and sensation. His legs dangled by my hips. I pressed him more against the wall so I could move my hand to his clit, rubbing over it to a speed that caused the most pleasure. With every thrust, his head lolled. His eyelids fluttered more rapidly. I could just imagine how many stars he must have been seeing.

"How many orgasms now?" I smirked, stuttering a little from the intense pleasure I felt.

We'd been going at it for quite some time now, his walls and stomach flexing almost on repeat it would appear.

"I... it... th-... b-been..." he tried speaking but quickly gave up.

I felt him tap my shoulder with one finger on repeat. I counted the number of times it hit my skin. My eyes widened for a moment. Sixteen?

"Just a couple then," I chuckled as I moved him over to the bed.

I laid us on there, thrusting slower now. He was attempting to push his legs together as he continued another orgasm. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. His body laid there tiredly, unable to even set his hands on my body.

"Please," he whispered through gritted teeth. "D-Da... D-Daddy..."

"Ready to finish up?" I asked and he nodded tiredly. "My baby is already such a mindless, broken little cumwhore for me."

I sped back up, going at my own need. I moved my hand from his clit and placed both on either side of him on the bed. All he could do was lay there and take it like a good boy, allowing me to use him. After a few more thrusts, I allowed myself to cum deep inside him, breathing heavily as I did so.

"Water?" I said breathlessly.

He gave me the tiniest of nods as I slid out of him and set my feet on the ground. His whole body shook from the intense, repeated orgasms. I pulled the pillows together and pushed them up against the headboard, so he'd be able to somewhat sit up. I scooped him up in my arms, helping him to the pillows and laying him against them.

I picked up one of the bottles, holding his head in place to give him some water. His eyes closed as he let me do this. After a couple of mouthfuls, he opened his eyes and lazily, and shakily put his arm out, trying to reach for the Koala. I smiled gently, picking it up for him and setting it in his hands. He breathed in deeply, unsteadily. My fingers went through his hair slowly.

"You did so well, baby boy," I whispered. "So, damn well. You took me all, let me stretch you. And you came for Daddy so many times."

"Too... many..." he joked.

I chuckled, my hand coming down to caress his cheek. "I'm proud of you."

He looked down shyly, leaning into my hand. "Th-... Thank you... Daddy."

"Let's see what else we can do for aftercare, hm?" I grinned. "I'll bring us something to eat, and we'll watch a movie on my laptop."

"Sound... it..." he tried speaking.

He narrowed his eyes at me, though like his speech, that didn't last. He was only being playful and he meant nothing by it. He was just exhausted and in pain. I laughed softly.

"Will you be okay for a moment while I set it up?" I asked.

He nodded shakily. "Wanted. Wanted."

"Good boy," I said, pecking his lips. "Daddy enjoyed you, and I understand. You wanted it."

"Mm," he nodded once more.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51.3K 848 21
There was always going to be a price for seeking my help... ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ He was the last man Danaë would have sought mercy f...
1K 16 16
Amelia finally has time to go to a party. It's been a tough past 2 years for the newly grad, and she can't wait to unwind. Until a mishap happens lea...